[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 6

Modern days. You are Edna, a french woman. 23 years old,1m65 (5.4ft), thin. Blonde, blue eyes, people often find you pretty but you're kind of shy. You have some close friends with whom you open up more, and who know you're actually a funny gal to be around. You've had boyfriends but nothing serious.

You work in a psychiatrist's office, basically you're his secretary, welcoming patients and answering calls. You see them come in and out everyday and it seems like they don't get better. Your boss doesn't care about you, doesn't give you attention. Sometimes you smile to patients in hope that it can make them feel a bit better.

One night, you fall asleep, tired by a long day. When you open your eyes, you know you're in a dream. But you can't wake up. You're in a room with white walls, the door is closed. Someone is sitting on a chair in a corner, facing the wall. He's drawing on the wall, but you can't see what it is.

What should you do next ?
>>
>>400199
Hmm, Lucid dream, eh?
>Materialize red pill in hand.
>>
>>400227
You try to make the red pill appear, but you can't. Your mind struggles against an invisible force. The man in the corner freezes and turns around.

You know him. His name is Jeremy and he's one of your boss's patients. He's been in therapy for years. He looks at you with visible fear.
>>
>>400249
We see a talking dog
>>
>>400249
"Hm? There a problem with me?"
>>
>>400227
>>400249
Hmm....Let's try a different tact.
>Attempt to fall asleep. Repeat.
>>
>>400297
Jeremy seems more suprised than angry.
"I... you're that girl at my psychiatrist's. Edna isn't it ? What are you doing in my room ?"
You can now see that he was drawing small sblack squares on the wall, with a black sharpie. They are all perfectly aligned and perfectly drawn.

>>400302
You lie on the floor and try to fall asleep. Jeremy looks at you funny but returns to his drawings. It doesn't work.
>>
>>400333
Ask what the room is
>>
>>400333
Inspect the ceiling and floor for any imperfections, traps, vents, etc.
>>
>>400354
Jeremy turns around again. You realize that he has huge dark circles around his eyes, like he hasn't slept for days.
"It's my room. Here, it's all clean. I don't have to tidy anything up. I won't get sick. It's safe. I don't want to get out."
>>
>>400367
How long has he lived here?
>>
>>400363
The room is perfectly white, there are no cracks in the walls, no vents. The door is closed. What strikes you is that there is no lamps or light bulbs around, yet the room is lit. The light doesn't seem to come from a precise direction because it does not cast shadows.
>>
>>400367
Ask if he has OCD or why he's drawing the squares.
>>
>>400371
"I don't live here. I live outside. But it's terrible outside. It's dirty. I sleep here. The doctor keeps making me go outside to talk. But it doesn't help."
>>
>>400375
walk outside... maybe we get to see the world through his eyes
>>
>>400373
"Doctor says I have OCD, says I need to be cured. But he doesn't cure me. The squares must fill up the space so it's not so empty. But it must be perfect."
>>
>>400199
>>400375
How do we know we are in a dream?
>>
>>400383
becuz op said so
>>400379
help him perfect-ify the wall and ask why doc doesn't help
>>
>>400378
When you get close to the door, Jeremy get up and stares at it, visibly frightened. You grad the doorknob and turn it. The door opens. Outside, there is a street. The sky is grey, filled with clouds. The trees are dying. Silouhettes are walking around, dark and kind of slimy. They do not pay attention to you. Jeremy begs you to close the door before 'they' get inside.
>>
>>400388
(I resolve the door thing and then I'll take care of your suggestion)
>>
>>400389
Go outside and shut the door behind us
>>
>>400396
You try to walk outside but you hit some kind of insivible wall. Jeremy is standing up behind you, still begging you. A force is pushing you back inside. The silhouettes are beginning to notice you, turning their heads towards you. Their faces are blurry but you can see the void the have instead of mouth.
>>
>>400403
Help him
>>
>>400403
Shut the door and inspect his sharpie
>>
>>400418
sharpie in pooper
>>
>>400418
>>400388
>>400415
(Let's do all of you at once)

You look at his sharpie. It's just a black sharpie, only it's the cleanest you've seen in your life.
You sit down and ask him for a pen. He looks at you, smiles and gets another pen out of his pocket, then gives it to you.
You drawn squares as well for a while, he seems to be less stressed out. When you ask about the doctor, he frowns a bit.
"He tells me it's about my mother. Always about my mother. But I know she didn't do anything wrong. She kept me away from harm that's it. Doctor tells me I don't make progress, I don't make efforts. But I do. I come to his office. I come out. I talk to him. I work."
>>
>>400428
Tell him to go out the door and say it'll be okay because you're there to support him. Like, hold his hand or something as you destroy his fear.
>>
>>400428
Ask him about what is outside that door, the environment, and what the Silouhettes are.

We should not leave until we can determine it is safe to.
>>
>>400434
>>400438
Find a way to agree with each other darlings or I'll do a vote.
>>
>>400438
It's a dream, not real. Risk it.
>>
>>400447
Unless if another player says anything, I'm changing my vote to going outside.
>>
>>400447
>>400459
Ok then let's do this !

You tell him he should try to go outside with you and at first he is not at all enthousiastic but after thinking about it for a while, he says

"Ok, but only if you stay near me."

He stands up and walks towards the door, asking you to come out first.
>>
>>400470
Just follow through, keep going, do what he says, let's end this Erika-less dream.
>>
>>400470
Punch one of the Silhouettes
>>
>>400479
You open the door. Nothing stops you this time and Jeremy goes after you. The silhouettes notice you instantely, gradually walking towards you. The door shuts behind you and it can't be opened again.

You both hear a woman's voice.
"Why did you get out Jeremy ? You know there is nothing good for you out there !"

Jeremy is starting to cry as the figures are getting closer and closer.
>>
>>400486
>>400491
NOW punch them!
>>
>>400491
It sounds like we are in a psychotic break rather than a dream, due the the voice. Punch lightly to see if they have any form or are affected.
>>
>>400496
>>400486
You try to push/punch them, but your arm goes through them and their mouth opens wider as if they were trying to swallow your fist or scream.
>>
>>400506
Are there any signs of civilization such as buildings? If so, run towards them. If not, run to the trees.
>>
>>400512
this
>>
>>400512
Yes, there are buildings, but they seem full of other silhouettes watching you. The trees seem strong enough to handle one of you but not both of you, and Jeremy is paralyzed by fear.
>>
>>400521
Pretend to be his mommy and say that there are good things out in the world. Look around for something normal and peaceful and beautiful and point it out, make that bitch stop crying.
>>
>>400521
Run to the nearest doctor's office/clinic/hospital/etc.
>>
>>400534
>>400535
Try to agree sweeties !
>>
>>400542
We could always do both *shrug*.

>>400534
This first

>>400535
Afterwards
>>
>>400542
swim to the treetop
>>
>>400549
gooldo ideo
>>
>>400549
>>400560
Alrighty then !

You turn to Jeremy and try to mimic the motherly voice you heard. He looks up to you with dowy eyes and smiles to you before getting up and wrapping his arms around you.

The silhouettes suddendly stop. You run towards what looks like a clinic nearby. The dark people watch you as who move past them but don't try to follow you anymore. There are some of them in the clinic, but not that much. The walls are white, just like the room, but it doesn't seem as peaceful.
>>
>>400578
Try and find a room identical to the one where Jeremy was drawing in
>>
>>400587
You run aournd the building but all the rooms seem somewhat filthier than Jeremy's room.

By the way, Jeremy seems less scared. He holds your hand and smiles at you. The silhouettes stay still.
>>
>>400616
Ask Jeremy how old he is. See if you can change the position of the silhouettes using wind.
>>
>>400627
You mean like blowing on them ?

He says "16"
>>
>>400616
wat now? i thought if we helped him, dream wood b over, know wat? i circe have no idea except exploring or asking him or sillouette how to get out
>>
>>400628
Yeah, or by using a fan, opening a windows to let the air in.
>>
>>400628
"16 sillouettes?" /or "did something happen 2 u when u were 16?"
>>
>>400629
Silhouettes still look menacing. The sound of the breath is disturbing as you pass by. Jeremy doesn't leave your side and starts asking to go back to his room.

>>400630
You don't see any fan but you open a window, blow on the things... The dark matter they seem to be made of wobbles a bit but they don't move.
>>
>>400638
There are more than 16 silhouettes. Jeremy stops smiling and stares into your eyes.

"There was the accident. I was scared and in pain. Mom didn't wake up."
>>
>>400650
"how did she die?" (in these buildings, is there Mr. Boss Physchiatrist? we shud probs let him know so Jeremy can get fixed)
>>
>>400664
You don't know where you are in town so you're not sure where your boss is but it's not in this clinic.

"We were hit by another car... I wanted to go see the zoo, she told me it wasn't a good idea but I didn't listen. She... She bled out in the ambulance..."
>>
>>400675
Ask for the site of the accident and go to it.

We might also want to investigate the place of actual death, ambulance, and graveyard.
>>
>>400681
He tells you that she died in this clinic, because the accident was not very far from his home. He takes you to the room were she was.

There is a white silhouette lying in the bed, calm, peaceful. Her mouth isn't a black void, but rather a strange smile. She looks at Jeremy when he enters.
>>
>>400688
"hey there, how are things?" *awkward smile*
>>
>>400688
Give them a bit of privacy by leaving the room
>>
>>400703
let's go with yours, i don't know how to talk to ppl's dead mothers
>>
>>400700
The silhouette turns to you and says in the same voice you heard before.

"Thank you for helping my son..."

Jeremy runs to her and sits on the side of the bed. She touches his hand.

"Jeremy... I'm at peace now. You shouldn't worry about me. You're stronger than I ever was. Be brave, ok ?"

He cries a bit but smiles and laughs awkwardly.

"Yes mother."

Everything blurrs. You feel dizzy. The ground vanishes under you and you fall into darkness.

You wake up, in your bed. Nothing has changed. It's 6:30 am. You feel weird but strangely satisfied.

What do you do today ? It's the week-end.
>>
>>400714
Was the location we were in the dream similar to any locations we already know? If yes, go there. If not, eat breakfast and go out for a walk.
>>
>>400719
Now that you're awake, you can think more efficiently. Some of the buildings you saw in the dream remind you of a district you sometimes go to because someone you hangout with lives there.
>>
>>400714
Do we have any friends on our phone?
>>
>>400733
eat breakfast, walk to that random person that we know's living quarters, see who they are and maybe we can do something fun/plan to jump in their dream later
>>
>>400735
>>400735
You do.
You have three close friends :
- Emily, whom you've known since you were a child. You don't see her that often but you're very close.
- Justin, you've met him in college during your psychology studies. He's fun to be arounda dn drink beers with, and is known to have a wild love life.
- Samantha, who's Justin ex-girlfriend. you've met because of him and immediately started hanging together. She's kind and intelligent and you have lovely conversations. However it's become a bit complicated since Justin broke up with her.

>>400743
The person you know there isn't really a close friend, more of an acquaintance. He's called Jean and he used to hit on you from time to time. You can call him and have coffee together.

But you have to agree with each other !
>>
>>400755
un-complicate things with Samantha and try to get in her dreams (or un-complicate things with Samantha and try to get in her pants) Any uther suggestions?
>>
>>400763
(While you discuss what to do next I look for images of your friends ~)
>>
File: side_by_guweiz-d9p099j.jpg (178KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
side_by_guweiz-d9p099j.jpg
178KB, 894x894px
This is Emily, she a bit younger than you.
She's always happy, always smiling, energetic and enthousiastic. She takes you to amusement parks, bars and concerts because she knows you wouldn't try it on your own.

Loves pancakes and action movies.
>>
This is Justin, he's older than you, failed college and is now a barman. He likes techno music and weird cocktails.
Always cool and relaxed, you know this attitude only hides a huge need of affection he fills with countless women. He's not a jerk though, he treats them well and never cheats (at least that you know of.)

Enjoys vodka and new weird haircuts.
>>
File: 1462164208892.jpg (974KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1462164208892.jpg
974KB, 2560x1600px
This is Samantha, she's about your age and works in a bakery.
She likes cooking and having parties at her place. She often bitches about men but really is looking for a lasting relationship right now. She nice but discreet most of the time (except when she's drunk). She's an amateur photographer also.

Enjoys chatting oustide at night and Ben&Jerrie's.
>>
Alright, my waifu is Emily
>>
And finally, this is Jean. As far as you know, he's kind of a prick most of the time, but he's fun to drink with. He's a friend of Justin's. You think he works in some kind of bank or huge company.

You don't know him very well.
>>
There. So, what do you want to do next sweeties ?

For now I have two propositions :
- Call Jean to get to the district in which you had the weird dream and maybe do something fun.
- Go see Emily and try to have sexy lesbian sex with her (as far as you know she's straight)

BTW, which orientation should Edna have ? I'll leave the choice to you. (I know I mentionned boyfriends earlier but forget it)
>>
>>400868

Do this
>>400743
>>
>>400868
bi
>>
>>400868
For what to do, prep breakfast, then dress up in something that shows off our curves. After that, call up Sam to see if she's up for some clothes shopping.

Basically, for sex orientation, count me as "Yes, please."
>>
>>400904
>>400873
Mh, I see you do not agree with each other. Should I make a strawpoll ?

As for sexual orientation we'll go with Bisexual. More options. yay !
>>
Anyway I think I'll go to sleep soon so post what you want/what you think about my thread o/

I'll be back tomorrow sweeties
>>
Ok I'm back. So.

- Call Sam
- Call Jean
- Do something else

Who's up ? First to answer gets to decide.
>>
>>404054
>- Call Sam
>>
>>404070
You eat something for breakfast and call Sam.
She answers in a quite happy voice.

"Hi there Edna, how's it going ?"
>>
>>404054
Calling Sam sounds good! Ask her if she ever dreamt lucidly.
>>
>>404078
So you have a bit of chit-chat, she tells you that she's fine and doing great at work. Then you ask her about dreams.

"Hm, well I don't remember really... Why, did you ?"
>>
>>404089
I guess... It was kind of weird, really. You available for lunch? I'll tell you about it there, maybe go shopping for clothes, flirt with beautiful strangers, the usual. My treat?
>>
>>404159
"Well that's a neat little idea you had here sweetie. Meet at the mall in an hour !"

You dress up in a nice blue dress, 'cause it's summer and it's hot outside, take your purse, your things and get to the mall.
Samantha waits you there, wearing a white skirt, a black top and a smile.

Where do you take her to eat ?
>>
>>404442
Some kind of diner; what time is it in-quest btw?
>>
>>404469
It's about time for lunch, you woke up a bit early.

Asian food, burger, pizza, fast-food ?
>>
>>404488
Pizza; Make it somewhat fancy, but not overwhelming, as we could spend time during the night at the bar.
>>
>>404509
Okay so you take her to a pizza place and you exhange news and gossips over lunch. She seems unusually happy and tells you that she just earned a promotion at the bakery and that she'll be writing new recipes for the shop now !
>>
>>404551
Ask about what kind of recipes. Does she have any ideas?
>>
>>404570
"Oh it's basically about making new cakes and pasteries but it's awesome ! I was thinking of making a kind of big rapsberry macaron with rose flavoured chantilly inside."

She talks about it for a while, then takes a pause and asks

"So what's this dream you wanted to talk to me about ? Did you have a wet dream with someone interesting ?"

She winks at you
>>
>>404827
Give her a broad overview
>>
File: tegaki.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
2KB, 400x400px
>>400199
>french
>white
>blue eyes

lol
>>
>>404827
>>404839
Tell her what happened in the dream, and describe how some of the events/places are familiar
>>
>>404827
After you tell her about the dream ask her to come with us to check the location.
>>
>>405056
>>405005
>>404839
She listens to you, at first she does not seem that captivated but as you go on, she begins to ask more and more questions about details. Her smile is getting bigger and bigger.

"That is so cool ! Maybe it's your subconscious trying to tell you how to cure him ! You should try and go talk to him."

She then accepts to go with you. You both finish your pizza and leave the mall to head to the location.

Do you do something in particular on the way there ?
>>
>>405883
Nope. Drive there.
>>
>>405894
So you arrive in the district and your begin to recognize some buildings you sawin your dreams and orient Sam so she can drive you to the clinic.
There are few people around, but you stand out a bit because it's mostly a wealthy old district, with fancy retiring homes and buildings that belong to rich, even sometimes noble families.

When you come closer to the clinic, you suddenly realize someone is watching you. When you look around, you see a man sitting on a bench, wearing a white shirt and sunglasses. You recognize Jeremy without difficulties.

He's looking at you in a weird way, as if he just saw a ghost. But the strangest fact of all is that he is outside, sitting on this bench, with people around him, and even if he's not physically close to them or talking to them, he doesn't seem to freak out that much.

When he sees that you've spotted him, he turns his gaze to the old buildings around him, blushing a bit.
>>
>>405973
Go talk to Jeremy
>>
>>405973
Go talk to him.
>>
>>405983
>>405990
What do you tell him ?
>>
>>405996
Ask him about his dreams
>>
>>406011
Like what, just like go to this man you actually never had a conversation with and go

"Hey man what did you dream about last night ?"

Knowing that he has a crippling fear of human contact ?
>>
>>406033
"Hey motherfucker. Remember me?" Say it in a super tough voice and laugh as you finish. ;) It'll be so cute!
Or just say the last two words like a normal person...
>>
>>406033
hmm....
politely say hello, and tell him not to worry, if he had a dream involving us last night. Walk off
>>
>>406073 *x3
Do we have to vote again?
>>406055 Too awkward.
>>
>>406055
>>406048
Well, agree with each other sweeties

>>406073
Wow indeed.
>>
>>406055
>>406082
>>406090
I am not compromising. We gotta be CUTE and FUNNY. I like Death Grips.
>>
I'm going to sleep, so go ahead.

Night Edel, Anons.
>>
>>406139
>>406123
I'm going to sleep too anyway sweeties

I'll think about it and post tomorrow, if you have suggestion, post them o/

Good night
>>
>>406139
>>406123
>>406055
>>406048

Okay so I've decided that Edna is subtle enough to try and not frighten Jeremy (she has a psychology formation don't forget that)

So you get closer to Jeremy and say in a soft voice :

"Hello sir, how are you today ? You remember me right, I'm Edna from the doctor's office ?"

And he seems a bit startled at first

"Hm... Hello miss Edna, yes, I'm fine. I'm trying to get out of my appartment today !"

How do you react ? What do you tell him now that he is a bit more relaxed ?
>>
>>408885
Ask him about his day
>>
>>408905
You start a casual conversation (meanwhile Samantha tries not to appear awkward waiting for you to be over).

"Well I had a nice day... Strange night though. But not unpleasant. You ?"
>>
>>408908
Say good, introduce Sam. Then ask about his night
>>
>>408909
Sam is still a bit awkward and says she's gonna go fetch some coffe in a café right across the street. Jeremy seems weirded out by your question and embarassed to answer.

"I... I had a surprising dream. With my mother and... And some other things."
>>
>>408920
Tell him it's alright and say that he wasn't the only person in that dream. Say goodbye
>>
>>408923
He just says goodbye and goes back to awtching people pass by... But there is a strange smile on his face.

You find Samantha who brought you a cup of coffee and asks you what you think.
>>
>>408926
I don't know... I guess I'll just to have to wait til I get to sleep to see if it continues.
>>
Should we tell Sam that we think the dream was a real paranormal activity. I think we should be very uneasy right now knowing that you are the dream savior.
>>
>>408929
Sure man. And lets ask to see if we can Inception her tonight. We could ask her for a sleepover and we fall asleep at the same time touching heads to see if we can do an inception.
>>
>>409164
Fuck yeah touch tips........How does Edna and Sam feel about this.
>>
OP here I'm not home this evening I'll be answering on my phone !

So you tell her about that, she seems pretty curious about it but not to the point of actually believing you can go into people's dreams. She's willing to sleep next to you but warns you she wanted to party tonight so if you want to spend the night you need to go with her.
>>
>>410235
We were planning on going out anyway. Contact Emily, see what's up
>>
OK so you call her. She answers after a while and when she does, her voice sounds almost frightened.

"Edna ? Oh, hi. How are things ?"

She speaks in a quiet, urgent manner. You've never heard her like that before.
>>
>>410272
Ask what's up
>>
>>410272

Is everything alright?
>>
She assures you she's okay, doing fine, but she still sounds stressed out. She asks what you called her for.
>>
>>410358
It's Party time and then sleepover at Sam's place.
Looks like we've found our next dreamer.
>>
>>410358
Mimi is changing my ID...
>>
>>410372
Agreed
>>
>>410372
So where do you go ? Nightclub, fancy bar, restaurant, Justin's bar (where he works) ?
>>
>>410394
Some fancy bar sounds good.
>>
>>410408
agreed
>>
>>410408
OK so you tell Emily to join you to the bar and she immediately agrees.

You get there with Sam and you find her, wearing a pair of white shorts and a light blue top. She is smiling as usual but you notice she's also wearing a scarf, which is weird in Thé summer heat. She welcomes you with her natural enthousiasm, and she already smells of alcohol (rhum maybe). You sit around a table, Sam does not seem to notice anything about Emily and they start chatting about work and stuff.
>>
>>410435
Umm... order some drinks. We should ask about the scarf in private
>>
>>410437
Agree, be social now, ask about possible AIDS later.
>>
>>410437
Agreed. Be indirect about it like ask her what did she do today or if she isn't hot wearing the scarf.
>>
>>410437
The evening goes pretty well, Sam hits on the waiter but fails to get his number, you laugh with Emily and learn that your childhood friend is in a new relationship with a guy named Marcus. When your all drunk and convinced Sam won't get any tonight, you head to her flat.
What do you do once you're there ?
>>
>>410461
Ask about the scarf. D-did Marcus choke her?

If not, rip my waifuing dreams
>>
>>410469
You wait for Sam to be taking a shower and you ask Emily about the scarf. She smiles, but you feel something is off, and takes it off, showing a few light bruises.

"Just hiding hickeys sweetheart. It's the passion of new relationships !"

The bruises do look like small hickeys.
>>
>>410469
Hmm.... I guess sleep over at Sam's. Ask Emily to stay over for it. Then we can do Inception x2
>>
>>410647
Going to sleep now lads
Good night, I'll describe the situation tomorrow !
>>
>>410647
You eventually get to sleep, after chatting a bit more. Sam sleeps in her room and you both share the couch. The alcohol makes your head heavy and you fall asleep almost immediately next to Emily.

When you open your eyes, your in a dream again. You know that you are, but you can't wake up. You're standing on a terrace, it's midnight. There are chairs and a table outside, and also a few plants. You recognize Emily's flat instantely, and realize you can hear her voice. She sounds panicked.

Do you look inside ?
>>
>>412205
You're* (stupid fat hobbit)
>>
>>412205
>Do you look inside?
Of course.
>>
>>412304
Emily is inside, wearing only a light dress (apparently it's what she wears to sleep), her hands in front of her face in a defensive behaviour and she is visibly crying. In front of her is a man wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, visibly ripped and even more visibly angry. He's turning his back to you so you can't see his face. He is clenching his fists and yelling at her, but, weirdly enough, you here his voice like underwater, unable to understands what he says.
>>
>>412441
We should protect Emily. Grab a chair and hit the guy from behind with it.
>>
No, let's face him upfront.
We'll position us inbetween the man and Emily and adopt an agressive posture (straight back, arms on the hips and inflate our chest).
>>
>>412524
SUPLEX
>>
>>412792
>>412524
>>412571
Anyway, when you try to get inside to grab a chair and/or stand between them, you realize the patio door is closed from the inside and you can't open it.

At least using your body.

The man is still yelling and his fist is slowly rising to hit Emily, whose back just touched the wall behind her.
>>
>>412918
What else is on the patio?
>>
>>412925
Plants, plastic chairs and table.

Just when you turn you head back to what's happening in there, the man lays the first hit on Emily, who lets out a moan of pain and tries to get out of this position by running towards you. The man catches her in his arms and lifts her, apparently preparing to throw her small body on the ground. She bursts into tears.

At this precise moment, the glass starts cracking. You hadn't realized it but you were touching the glass, angrilly pushing the door, and the glass cracked. Not from your hands as if you just became stronger, but from the side. You can feel it bend under your will.
>>
>>412962
Now that it's weakened a bit throw the plant through the window
>>
>>412970
You throw the plant through the window... But actually, just when you throw it, the glass shatters. You wanted it broken... And now it is. The noise seems to diturb the man, who turns to you.

He has no face. Or, more precisely, his face is blurry, just like when you take a long exposure shot and the person moves his head slightly. Only his eyes are clear. And they are glaring at you with extreme hostility. Emily, still ins his arms, trying to free herself, screams when she sees you, screams you have to leave.

What do you do ?
>>
>>413124
Stay. If the man does anything, interfere, if not just try to comfort Emily. Ask how long this has been going on.
>>
Time to kick ass.
Let's use the stuff around the patio to attack.
>>
>>413138
This but also keep one of the chairs or something at hand so we can defend ourselves.
>>
>>413138
>>413177
>>413184
Agree with each other or vote o/
>>
>>413184
agreed
>>
>>413235
Okay so... Your grab a chair and try to talk to Emily.

She is still in the man's figure's arms, litfed above the ground, fighting to get out, so she's not really listening... Moreover, the man's figure moves one of his hands to her throat, obviously trying to choke her.
>>
>>413322
Hit the dude with said chair
>>
>>413325
You lift the chair and hit him. you hit his shoulder, making him let go of Emily, who falls on the ground and tries to breathe normally. The man turns to you. He starts yelling at you. You can't understand what he says but the sound is horrifying, it's drilling your ear-drums. He hits you, quicker and harder than you thought he could.

You vacillate for a second and he hits again. You feel the pain crawling under your skin as the blood starts pouring out of your nose.
>>
>>413347
Grab Emily and run if we can. If not, use the chair to shield off from his blows
>>
Want him to be afraid of you and thus make it so. Show Emily she can be a strong woman like you.
>>
>>413353
>>413360
You get your shit straight and raise the chair to block the hits. Your arms are weak and your vision is blurry, but you keep your position. He hits again, you block it, and immediately hits his face with it, harder than the first time. He seems dizzy for a second.

You feel a renewed energy flowing through your arms and legs, clearing your vision and washing away the pain. You feel the dream changing around you, shaping to resemble what your will wants to impose it. You raise the chair to hit once again...

And Emily stops your arm. She's standing next to you. Her face and her neck are bruised, but she seems determined. She lowers your arm and faces the man's figure. He tries to throw his fist in her face again, but she blocks the blow with one hand, barely noticing it.

"You are not. Allowed. To touch my fucking friends."

Her voice is the same as always, light, high-pitched, but this time it doesn't sound frightened. It sounds like a Jean-Claude Van Damme line in a cheesy action film. You realize there's even epic music in the background now.

She curls her fist and strikes him. One. Two. Three. Four. Five blows hit right in the stomach. He falls on his knees. She takes his head in her hands and turns it to her.

"You're dismissed."

Her knee hits his nose with a sickening cracking sound. She lets him fall on the ground... And you feel reality crumbling around you. The floor vanishes and you fall through darkness.

Before opening your eyes in Sam's appartment.
>>
>>413446
>"You're dismissed."
Hmmmm....
Check to see if we have injuries on our nose. If so, then check Emily.
>>
>>413463
Your nose and face seem alright and you don't feel any pain. Emily is still sleeping and seems peaceful, besides the bruises on her neck she's perfectly ok.
>>
>>413499
From this, I think we can firmly establish the boyfriend as the culprit. What we should do is meet the boyfriend, and see if we should dream invade Emily again, or the boyfriend, to stop this.
>>
>>413509
And how would you want to do that ? Right now you're the only one awake, the only other person who knows about your dream stuff is in another room and you didn't have a dream with her to prove her your theory and maybe Emily won't want to talk about Marcus. And it's 7:30am.
>>
>>413576
Think about the dream. maybe something will come to us then.
>>
>>413591
You close your eyes and try to remember the dream. Some things do come back to you. The feeling of power. The fear of seeing Emily hurt. The blurred face of the man. The shift of ambiance in the dream when Emily fought back.

Maybe you should talk to her about it. Or just trust her to solve her problems.
>>
>>413602
So clearly us coming in and being hit reassured Emily somewhat... for now,see if we can get anymore sleep.
>>
>>413609
You can actually. You fall alseep quickly and don't wake up in someone else's head.

You're woken up by cooking noises some time later : Apparently, Sam is making you breakfast and Emily is jerking around and laughing in the kitchen with her.
>>
>>413602
Seeing how the dream went I'd say she can handle it herself. No need to talk about it just remind her we are her friend and we'll be there if she ever needs our support.
>>
>>413618
get some breakfast.
>>
>>413621
>>413677
Well you go to the kitchen, barely awake. Sam is just wearing a T-shirt and thong and Emily the light kinda see-through dress you saw in the dream. Sam is cooking, apparently making pancakes, bacon and eggs, Emily runs to you and kisses your cheek before going back to gently annoying Sam while she cooks
>>
>>413718
A-ask Emily what that was about. Tease her a bit, light stuff tho.

(This merely reaffirms my stance Emily is qt)
>>
>>413731
"I had an awesome night. Great action-packed dream. you were in it actually ! Kicking some ass."

Sam looks at you, visibly putting the pieces together, but doesn't say anything. She asks Emily to sit down and serves the breakfast with coffee.
>>
>>413782
Promise Sam we get to kick dream ass later.
>>
>>413799
Sam winks at you and keeps on eating. Emily starts talking about this new action movie which is coming out soon and she'd be happy to go see it with you both. Sam points her spoon at her and says in an annoyed big sister way

"Shut up and eat Emily or the nuclear batteries keeping you at this level of energy will die out."

Emily blushes and starts eating.
>>
>>413815
See the movie with them. Maybe something there triggers Emily? If not we still got to see the movie.
>>
Sam can't come, she has to work on recipes, plus the bakery is opened on sunday. But you can go see the movie with Emily !
>>
>>413855
Ask her the plot and let's go I guess.
>>
>>413860
Gonna go to sleep now sooo, movie tomorrow !
>>
>>413860
Okay so the movie is basically Independance Day 2. Emily's excited to see Will Smith and stuff blow up, not much about the plot.

You take your stuff, take a shower and dress up before leaving the flat. Sam leaves at the same time to go to work, and you are soon alone with Emily, walking in the warmth of this sunday morning.
>>
>>415653
Go to the movie
>>
>>415714
You sit in the dark next to her, who is gulping pop corn one mouthfull at a time. The trailer plays and the movie starts...

Emily, after a while, leaves her hand on the armrest and starts looking at you from time to time. Even if it's dark, you can see her blushing.
>>
>>416452
whoa, what?
Do nothing and see what happens.
>>
>>416751
If you wait she'll take her hand back and look kind of disappointed. She resumes eating way to much pop corn.
>>
>>416928
Isn't she currently seeing someone? Someone who could potentially be violent? I say we do nothing flirty for the remainder of the movie. Unless other people think it'd be more interesting to do lewd things with Emily.
>>
>>417046
Well nobody seems to be interested ^^ The movie ends, you found it... Well it's cool but it's less your thing than Emily's thing. She super excited and talks about it for ten minutes after you went out.

Do you try something special ? Talk about something in particular ? Invite her somewhere special ?
>>
We should talk about the dream, but I don't know how could we approach the issue.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.