[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Way Questroics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

One Way Questroics
/qst/, your job is to give commands in a game of One Way Heroics.
You will only have one chance (unless I do this again someday) so make it count because if we die, that’s it.

Roll a 1d100 and the heist roll within 5 minutes or the first person to post after those 5 minutes are up will be the one to decide what we will do. However, for these first few choices, the first person to post will decide our fate.

First off, select your class, and A, B, or C.
>>
>>398966
bard. What is A,B and C?
>>
>>399013
A B and C are just male female or special costume, it will make no difference.
>>
>>399023
Male. Lets go bro.
>>
>>399027
You have 5 slots for skills, choose them wisely, you can pick the same one more than once to stack its effect.
The skills are:
Just +1 to any of the stats.
Swim 1 turn faster
Mountain climb 1 turn faster
+30 life
+1 lock picking
More likely critical hits
Carrying 30% more stuff
Extra 2,500 silver
Higher chance to identify items
Shields reducing more damage
Or have a pet dog

First post decides it all.
>>
>>399046
3 in identify 2 in lockpicking. Thief bard.
>>
>>399046
Pet dog X 3
Extra 2500 Silver
+30 Life
>>
>>399055
Gay
>>
>>399055
Ok, now we are off-

I know I said that there was only going to be one try, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this is an impossible starting zone and the RNG skewed us hard.

Let's try this one more time.
>>
>>399076
We could try it. Impossible is fun. if we die we just restart
>>
>>399076
>>399086
Too late, I already restarted.

We are now off.
What shall we do?
>select someone to talk to
>look at inventory
>pick where to move
>other if you know the game
>>
>>399102
Oh, and now the highest roll in 5 minutes picks.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>399102
Leave?
>>
>>399118
We leave the castle giving the middle finger to the helpless people who will soon be swallowed by the darkness.

Now what?
>select someone to talk to
>look at inventory
>pick where to move (up, down, left or right)
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>399138
Lets try to go down to the lake
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>399138
right
>>
>>399148
Off to the right we go!
You can hear the people behind you screaming as they are enveloped by the darkness and die.
You are in the middle of nowhere, even your mini map is mostly empty.

>look at inventory
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>399165
Right.

what is the darknes?
>>
>>399173
You keep on moving right, you can see on the map that there are two "things" up ahead.

The darkness is that creeping shadow to the left.
It's swallowing the whole world.

>look at inventory
>move to the "things"
>move away from the "things"
>>
This was poorly planned out.
I forgot that this game doesn't have a quick save and I need to get up early tomorrow.
I can keep going for another half hour, and IF I ever do this again, I'll pick a better game.
>>
>>399219
okay just do this tommorow. at like 12 edt or somethin.
>>
>>399227
Yeah, I guess I should also be more liberal with the suggestions or nothing would ever get done.

If I can, I'll recreate everything up to this point.
>>
>>399239
sure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.