[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Adventure For Bread Rolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: soft-white-bread-rolls-18162407.jpg (53KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
soft-white-bread-rolls-18162407.jpg
53KB, 400x365px
"your name is ________" "your mom is cooking bread rolls" "your mom calls you in for dinner" "suddenly, a dragon smashes your house and steals your bread rolls!" You:Now where did my bread rolls go?
>>
>>396760
change bread rolls to sweet rolls and you got yourself a quest. Go the jarl of whiterun
>>
Alright, let me revise it. "Your name is _____" "your mom is cooking sweet rolls" "your Mother calls you in for supper" "suddenly, a dragon smashes your house and steals all your bread rolls!" You: Now where did my bread rolls go?
>>
>>396788
THE JARL MOST OF TAKEN IT! ATTAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!
>>
>>396788
Wtf is a sweet roll? Bring back the savoury bread rolls.
>>
It's Alduin, that douchebag. We're now on a quest to become the best Dovahkin ever!

That said, go to Whiterun and grab a sweet roll off the table in front of a guard.
>>
>>396867
do dis.
>>
Okay Okay, to make everyone happy; it's sweet and bread rolls, Mkay?
>>
"you go to the jarl of whiterun and get a roll" (as stated earlier) "You taste it and you bite on something hard" "inside is a pack of 30g" "30g aquired" "the taste of the bread roll is not as good as your Mother's magically enchanted bread rolls"
>>
Spend your gold on the best longsword you can buy
>>
File: Bronze_longsword_detail_old.png (147KB, 874x897px) Image search: [Google]
Bronze_longsword_detail_old.png
147KB, 874x897px
"You spend 10 of your GP on a Bronze Longsword,
only 10 as you need to save the rest for later"
"You equip the Bronze Longsword"
>>
"Suddenly, Alduin attacks and destroys the village" "You shield yourself under one of the booths with a metal roof" "Alduin leaves the village ransacked"
>>
>>397176
Welp, let's go kill some bandits for sick loot
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
"You begin to search in the wilderness" "you find an old house" "an old man is in the house" "he tells you that Bandits are taking over the wilderness" "you head to the Wilderness"
"YOU ENCOUNTER "BANDIT"! "ENGAGE!"
>>
Swing on him
>>
Pull my mystic sword
(_)
(___)
(___)
(___)
(___)
/\_____/\__/—-\__/\____/
\_____\_°_¤ —- ¤_°_/__/
\ __°__ /
|\_°_/|
[|\_/|]
[|[¤]|]
[|;¤;|]
[;;¤;;]
;[|;¤]|]\
;;[|;¤]|]-\
;;;[|[o]|]–\
;;;;[|[o]|]—\
;;;;;[|[o]|]|—|
;;;;;[|[o]|]|—|
;;;;[|[o]|/—/
;;;[|[o]/—/
;;[|[]/—/
;[|[/—/
[|/—/
/—/
/—/|]
/—/]|];
/—/#]|];;
|—|[#]|];;;
|—|[#]|];;;
\–|[#]|];;
\-|[#]|];
\|[#]|]
\\#//
\/
>>
File: winner2-2rdvKR-clipart.jpg (421KB, 1000x895px) Image search: [Google]
winner2-2rdvKR-clipart.jpg
421KB, 1000x895px
"You swing your bronze sword at the Bandit, 50 damage!" "Bandit is defeated!" "WINNER" "you earn 70gp and you found "health potion" you found "small bronze shield"
>>
>>397534
Equip that shield, yo.
Muder more bandits
>>
File: shield_PNG1269.png (2MB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
shield_PNG1269.png
2MB, 1024x988px
"You equip the shield" and start searching the rest of the forest" "you find a cave" "enter?"
>>
i start to make a torch and enter
>>
continue
>>
File: beast-s-dungeon-249112.jpg (876KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
beast-s-dungeon-249112.jpg
876KB, 1920x1080px
"You craft a torch using some of the wood planks from your Mother's house" "you light the torch" "success!" "Torch Crafted" "you enter the dungeon"
>>
continue
>>
"Nearby you see a skeleton covered in armor" "approach? Yes/No?"
>>
yes with my sword and shield
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 160x160px
"You approach the skeleton" "it jumps to life (who wouldn't see that coming in a fantasy board game?) but strange enough it's freindly" "it asks to join your party as the same dragon you're after has stole his treasure" "YES/NO?"
>>
"Dave The Skeleton Warrior has Joined Your Party!" "Another player will occupy the skeleton warrior to make it 2 player"
>>
continue
>>
File: a-really-cool-looking-compass.jpg (855KB, 2105x2101px) Image search: [Google]
a-really-cool-looking-compass.jpg
855KB, 2105x2101px
"Location: Dungeon"
"Head West" "Head Right" "Head upwards"
"Leave" "Your Choice.
>>
head upwards
>>
File: adventurer-05.jpg (142KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer-05.jpg
142KB, 1024x1325px
"You head upwards into the dungeon" "ENCOUNTERED ROGUE ADVENTURER!" "ENGAGE!" "Attack/Defend/Magic/End Turn"
>>
as dave i attack the rogue adventurer with my sword
>>
continue
>>
"Dave slashes Rogue Adventurer! 50 Damage!" "Rogue Adventurer goes into Overdrive! 50health gained!" "ATTACK/DEFEND/MAGIC/INVENTORY/END TURN"
>>
i use my shield to do a shield smash
>>
i us sleep potion to upgrade my player
use 2 turns
>>
"Sorry but you can only do one move per character!" "Anonymous III's Turn" "ATTACK/DEFEND/MAGIC/INVENTORY"
>>
"You use sleep potion to upgrade your player" "the power of death swarms Dave" "Dave's damage has increased for 3 turns!" "Rogue Adventurer attacks! 20 damage, 100+ is now 80+" "Rogue adventurer attacks again! 80+ is now 60+" "ATTACK/DEFEND/MAGIC/INVENTORY"
>>
"Both players have left!" "Game postponed till' later!"
>>
i use fire spell to attack
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.