[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTL Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ftlquest.jpg (96KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
ftlquest.jpg
96KB, 780x497px
Welcome to FTL Quest! The Federation is caught in civil war against a Rebel Alliance of human supremacists. The rebels are led by the illustrious Admiral Zhukov, commander of the prototype warship "Mother One" that's been smashing through Federation outposts and scattering entire fleets. If the rebels can't be stopped, the Federation will have no choice but to capitulate to these madmen, and humanity will find itself in open conflict with every alien race in the universe, including even our allies the Engi and Zoltan.

You are Captain Alan Longo of the Kestrel, a lightly armed space freighter. On most days, you're...

>A civilian driver, moving merchant goods from planet to planet with a regular C-class operating license. (+rep with Civilians, Federation and Engi, -rep with Pirates, regular starting crew)
>A smuggler, well used to moving risky wares through seedier sectors. (+rep with Smugglers, Pirates and Slugs, -rep with Federation and Zoltan, access to exotic starting crew at a discount)
>A Federation captain, managing a single link in a great supply train spanning galaxies. (+rep with Civilians, Federation, Zoltan and Engi, -rep with Rebel Alliance, Rockmen, Slugs, Pirates and Smugglers, access to exotic starting crew at a discount)
>>
>>396744
smuggler
>>
>>396744
>A civilian driver, moving merchant goods from planet to planet with a regular C-class operating license. (+rep with Civilians, Federation and Engi, -rep with Pirates, regular starting crew)

Yay! FTL is a lotta fun. Hope you do well.
>>
>>396744
Smuggler
>>
>>396744
>A Federation captain, managing a single link in a great supply train spanning galaxies. (+rep with Civilians, Federation, Zoltan and Engi, -rep with Rebel Alliance, Rockmen, Slugs, Pirates and Smugglers, access to exotic starting crew at a discount)
>>
>>396744
On most days you're a smuggler, well used to moving risky wares such as military grade weapons, space drugs or even slaves to those who pay well. The profit is worth the risks and occasional betrayals, and though you've gotten into some pretty hairy situations before, your loyal crew have had your back through thick and thin.

Choose any combination of these races for your starting crew, these are the guys who have been with you for the long haul and have complete loyalty to you and your mission. You can pick two.

Race (making a non-human crewmember costs 10 extra scrap)
>Human (Just a regular ole' human, learns skills quickly)
>Slug (Enhanced senses from slug telepathy, fragile)
>Mantis mercenary (Great fighter, scary fast, inefficient at other tasks due to having blades for hands)
>Rockman mercenary (Immune to fire, damage resistance, slow moving)

Give them names and describe them if you want, otherwise I will fill in the gaps.
>>
>>396921
Sir Mantid of Kalzephubluzz

Pale green mantis obsessed with chivalry and honor in combat. Always wears a monocle.
>>
>>396943
>Slug (Enhanced senses from slug telepathy, fragile)

Lord Lugnoz

uses a cane and has a top hat. Works in engines.
>>
>>396943
>>396966
These work
>>
>>396921
op is kill?
>>
>>397263
I have to continue later, in a lot of calls right now about a possible identity theft, but I will pick right up this evening.
>>
>>397347
Well shit, this situation suddenly took a nose-dive.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>397347
>in a lot of calls right now about a possible identity theft
Related to the WikiLeaks release of thousands of CC and SS numbers?
>>
>>396744
chilling out maxing relaxing all cool.

>fresh prince of bellair
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.