[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Fallout Rando.jpg (11KB, 236x335px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout Rando.jpg
11KB, 236x335px
The year is 2275 you have lived every single day of your life within 10 miles of your small farm just south of the prewar city of Little Rock,AK where the bombs were noticeably absent. you are filled with wanderlust and desire to explore the world no matter how many dangers you may face. your father gives you a pipe revolver some armor,3 months of rations and a compass to explore the world.
>>
>>396088
Let's do a a mile circuit of our local area to see what's around us.
>>
>>396103
Supporting this, let's see what our options are
>>
File: cat.jpg (144KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
144KB, 768x512px
>>396103
The only thing of note you find is a feral cat that follows you around and what used to be a dirt round with a rusty old sign that says "Little rock 15 miles"
>>
>>396088
We need a vehicle. Do we have money? If not: steal one.
>>
>>396144
Dude. Cars don't work around these times anymore. Wasn't there some fuel collapse stuff far back ago?
>>
>>396147
Never played the fallout games which I assume this is coming from. Are we supposed to explore_the_world.exe by foot?
>>
>>396159
I think that's the idea. Though there's always the option later on of good old rafts and sailboats.
>>
>>396159
Yes, that is how the majority of the game was played.

Head to the city, find some work.
>>
>>396088
head north to little rock, stay near but just off of the roads
>>
File: Bicycle.jpg (93KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Bicycle.jpg
93KB, 600x424px
>>396144
After more intensive searching you find a bicycle you can use to travel much faster with greater ease
>>
File: Mask.jpg (220KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Mask.jpg
220KB, 1750x2500px
>>396188
You travel north to little rock and when you finally arive you discover that it appears to be vibrant trading hub with mysterious policemen that can be identified by their masks
>>
File: 2016-07-22-12-57-10--801034467.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-22-12-57-10--801034467.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>396203
White Glove society spooky..

Anyways, lets offer our services as a guard for a trader that needs one.
>>
>>396203
Chech out the trading hub
>>
>>396203
Dont drink any wine they offer us.
>>
>>396203
Lets go to the trading hub and pimp out our bicycle. Like trading cards in the wheel spokes!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.