[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Treasure Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Treasure Quest.png (47KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Treasure Quest.png
47KB, 700x500px
Here's this guy. There's a treasure chest that probably has riches in it. What should he do?
>>
Open the chest
>>
File: Open The Chest.png (48KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Open The Chest.png
48KB, 700x500px
>>394685
He attempts to open the chest but it appears to be locked. What should he do now?
>>
>>394703
Where's the key?

If we don't know, then summon forth a Key Spirit to open the chest.
>>
he should try to destroy the chest
>>
File: Summon Key Spirit.png (65KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Summon Key Spirit.png
65KB, 700x500px
>>394726
He doesn't know where the key is, so he attempts to summon a key spirit to open the chest for him.
Unfortunately, he has a low INT stat, and isn't great at summoning. He summons forth a Kiwi Spirit on accident.
>>
>>394771
Also from here on out first even decides action
>>
>>394771
Request a lockpick-shaped kiwi from the Spirit.
>>
File: Request Lockpick Shaped Kiwi.png (54KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Request Lockpick Shaped Kiwi.png
54KB, 700x500px
>>394814
He requests a lockpick shaped kiwi from the Spirit and his request is granted. He thinks it could work as a lockpick, but then again he isn't very smart, and it is just a kiwi.
>>
>>394779
I don't think that's a good idea. I'd personally say either group vote, or highest roll happens.

>>394842
Figure out how you can learn to pick locks.

Also, are we able to lift the chest? This is a pretty rad chest, and we should carry it with us.
>>
File: Lockpick & Pick up chest.png (59KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lockpick & Pick up chest.png
59KB, 700x500px
>>394852
He tries to think of how to learn how to pick locks, but has no idea where to start. He doesn't think anything here will be able to help him learn how.
All the thinking flusters him, so he tries to just pick up the chest. While his INT is low, his STR is high, so he is able to pick up the chest and carry it on his shoulder.
>>
>>394901
Find a cliff from which he can throw the chest, thereby smashing it to pieces.
>>
>>394928
Fuck off with destroying valuable treasure.

See if we can't find a nearby village. Maybe a place with some books.
>>
File: Throw Chest Off Cliff.png (63KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Throw Chest Off Cliff.png
63KB, 700x500px
>>394928
He heads West to the nearest cliff he could see and promptly throws it off. Man that was a really tall cliff. He can't the the chest, but he hears a satisfying thud from down below.
>>
>>394963
>>394928

Congratz, you dun fukt up.
>>
>>394963
Well, there isn't any use for the lockpick anymore. Might as well just eat the damn thing.

Still look for a local town to learn shit.
>>
File: Head To Town.png (70KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Head To Town.png
70KB, 700x500px
>>395014
He heads East past where he found the chest, and to the nearest town he could find. Seems like a pretty residential area, and not terribly big, but it could still be useful.
>>
>>395055
Also he ate the lockpick. It was definitely a kiwi, and tasted pretty good.
>>
>>395055
Is there a public library around? Or at least, some place that doesn't make us pay money before/during/after we read books?
>>
File: Explore Town.png (77KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
Explore Town.png
77KB, 700x500px
>>395082
He looks around the town, and sees that there are 5 homes, a McDonald's, a BP gas station, and a large corn field.
>>
>>395123
I feel so bad that I'm literally the only one here. Dammit.

To be fair tho, I think a better time to do these quests would be in the morning.

Dammit. Check out the gas station; maybe there's like some magazines or something inside that we can look at. Check to see how much cash we got on us first.
>>
>>395123
Go into the BP and ask for maps on the local area.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.