[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HARAMBEQUEST #5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: harambe.jpg (130KB, 612x405px) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
130KB, 612x405px
If you're just tuning in, this is a fantasy civ of a troop of masterfully intelligent chimps led by chief Harambe.Our wisdom comes from the monolith, a powerful stone entity which grants us intelligence unmatched. A quick summary of various happenings, in order or time:
>We get smart
>We worship the monolith
>We establish communism
>We catch some zebras
>We ally a Pepe bullywug
>Pepe enslaves our men
>We meet a telepathic hag
>We meet a giant powerful crazy beetle Queen
>We ally with her because we bring her good tasting snacks
>We stage a coup in Pepe's kingdom
>We capture Pepe and hold him for trial and feed him to the Queen
>We talk to some centaurs, they're dicks
>We capture a large troop of wild chimps and make them smart
>We talk to some humans, they're nice
>We trade with some orcs, they're nice-ish
>We learn ironmaking and stone building
>We go on a safari
>We become allies with Mushroom people
>We fight gnolls with our bullywug bros
>We repopulate
>It's the current time
>>
>>391302
Turn #38:
http://pastebin.com/Fa3a26iH

The Northern centaur, Marty, approaches your city.
>"Is it time we move out to meet this 'Queen'?"
Your plans are to led him to meet the Queen. Of course, he doesn't believe the Queen exists, and neither you nor him are quite sure what she'll do to Marty.
You enter the caves, with two other chimps, Marty, and two other centaurs, and greet the Queen, using the Hag as a telepathic tether between your mind and the Queen's.
>"Good evening, my Queen." you start. "This man is Marty. His people wander the plains above your Empire."
Marty is shocked and fearful. He truly didn't believe the Queen existed,
>"M-my Queen," he stutters out, terrified.
>"Hmm, I haven't seen horsemen in so long," the Queen quips. "Harambe, for what reason do you bring this man to me?"

What do you do?
>Claim Marty's your ally
>State Marty's intentions
>Betray Marty
>Something else?

>Two other actions remaining
>>
G-guys?
>>
>>391469
im still here lad
>>
>>391338
>state martys intentions
i think centaur cavalry could be very useful in fights
>>
>>391500
thank lad
>>391521
roll 1d20
>>
>>391535
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>391535
>>
>>391552
o no
>>
>>391571
well we probably not going to have centaur cavalry gg
>>
>>391552
You respond to the Queen:
>"This, uh, horseman seeks audience with you. He said he wanted to, like, see your power for himself."
The Queen looks angry.
>"I HATE horsemen. They're disgusting, they pollute my caves with their stink. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them."
The Queen raises her body, and spews onto the horsemen. Poor Marty, we could've been friends. If only we knew how much she hates horsemen.
The Queen doesn't even eat the centaurs, just lets them corrode and burn in pain. Your party backs out, hoping her anger is directed only at the centaurs.
>"You, YOU! You bring horsemen here to take my power! I thought you were good, I thought we were friends!"
The Queen screeches.
The Hag does damage control for you.
>"My Queen," she says. "Do not be alarmed. Do you see? Harambe brought him here for your justice. He never trusted the centaur and he never wanted it to take your power, he lured the evil, dirty centaur into your realm and you took him out of power. Harambe was helping you, my Queen."
The Queen listens to the hag, trusting her council.
>"Is this true, Harambe?" she asks.

What do you say?
>>
>>391646
>Yes, your majesty - with the leader of the centaurs destroyed, we may spread your glory across the western plains.
>>
>>391696
>"Are you saying I should destroy the rest of the centaurs? The ones above us, and the ones in the East?"
What do you say?
>>
>>391732
yes
>>
File: 1468533436301.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468533436301.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>391732
Welp, we fucked up on this one. Better not piss of the Queen. With our combined Military assets, we should decimate the Centaurs simply enough...I hope..
>>
>>391732
Yes. The queen will be fucked and we sit back and relax
>>
>>392011
>>391996
>"That's it," she says. "You're a genius; you lead their leader into a trap and they're too weakened to respond. We'll launch a campaign against the centaurs soon."
You listen to her knowing not to say no to her, ever. You know Marty was only one of many clans of centaurs, you know they aren't disorganized as she thinks. Nevertheless, she'll go to war.

Do we have anything else to say to her?
>>
>>392073
Nope. Let's just leave. And if she's going on the offensive we need to HIDE THE KING. Either that or just get rid of it and bury it's fucking body miles and miles away. We cannot let her find it.
>>
>>392162
You exit the cave, knowing soon the Queen will raise her arms and attack the surface.

>Two actions remaining
>>
>>392171
I think we should just gather more water, since we're low on it as a whole.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>392171
Get water and some bandana food
>>
>>392195
>>392199
Don't worry about water, guys. We live on a lake, so long as the lake is watery, we don't have to worry about losing water
Also... what is bandanna food
>>
>>392217
Oh in that case, what is our situation with other Centaur clans? Do we alert them or do we continue to side with the Queen.
>>
>>392237
One centaur was kind of a dick to you because he thought you were taking over the savannah, another posed similar opinions but was cool because you're friends with zebras
Marty's clan will probably blame you for his death
The Queen likes you but isn't stable or trustworthy, the centaurs don't like you but are /probably/ more stable and trustworthy
>>
>>392276
I think we should rally the Centaurs...Like, what do we actually gain as keeping the Queen as an Ally? Like really, she is literally an insectoid-- Which only primarily abide by sole survival instinct..

We can't trade with her civ, actually, we basically only use her as an executioner as I saw a few threads back.

I am a new to this, but I hope this is the right choice. But I think we should wait for other players to weigh in first, since that is a very important choice.
>>
>>392305
I agree. We honestly need to get rid of the queen. She's nothing but a liability. Let's talk to some centaurs and blame the death of that leader centaur on the queen
>>
>>392305
>>392348
Are we arranging a meeting with the remaining centaurs?
>>
>>392353
I guess yes. Make sure no Beetles gain intel we met with them.
>>
>>392416
roll 1d20
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>392427
Roll...

Plrase be good..
>>
>>392434
You wander east, riding Dikotsi and with 3 other zebras and riders, hoping to find centaurs to rally with you. You send Frank Ramirez to fly and find centaurs. You are led to Deagon, the centaur you hadn't met.
>"So, ape man, you don't seem to be listening to me; I told your people to stay in your camp and away from my plains."
What do you say?
>Tell him he's threatened
>Ask him to ally
>Ask him about his army
>Ask him about other centaurs
>Something else?
>>
>>392452
tell him hes threatned

also think wwe shoould plan a way to kill the queen but also get our own for our king that we can /posibly/ control
>>
>>392460
+1 this
>>
>>392460
> You tell him, "We're here because these plains are threatened. There's a powerful force which threatens the lives of all centaurs. I'm not asking for power or these plains, I'm asking you to organize with other centaurs. You will not survive divided."
>"What is this threat?" he counters. "What reason do I have to believe my people are threatened? I am the strongest of these plains, let any threat meet me in combat and I will tear them down."

What do you say?
>>
>>392526
>you gon die horse man

Also can we become an ape-centaur hybrid and call ourself Ha-run-be?
>>
>>392968
>Harunbe
kekkles

OP here fammos
>>
>>392968
>"You're gon die, horse man."
>"No I ain't, scrub."

What do you say?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>392452
ASk him about Centaurs
>>
File: 35345345.jpg (34KB, 380x556px) Image search: [Google]
35345345.jpg
34KB, 380x556px
>>391302
HARAMBE reporting in
>>
>>393439
>"What of the other clans?" you ask.
>"What of them?" he counters. I care not what they are or what they do. We've been relatively peaceful and stable, I'm sure they're having a grand ole time."

What do you say?
>Tell him what the threat is
>Ask him to ally
>Ask about his army
>Something else?
>>
This game is kinda dead but if anyone wants to play OP's out for the time
>>
>>395145
Make one about humans ayrans people love that
>>
Morning/Afternoon/Evening, all
Sucks that we didn't get any progress yesterday but I'm here to OP if we're up for it
>>
Present
>>
>>393519
Tell him what the threat is
>>
OP went out for the day after seeing no one for a few hours. I hope this game isn't dead, Harambe Quest was fun to OP.

>>396816
>"Get off your high horse," you say. "There's a colony of beetles who have literally declared for a purging of your people. If you don't band together, she will destroy you. If you need any proof, go North, and ask the centaurs about the caves or visit them yourself."
The centaur looks suspicious.
>"Very well. I will call your bluff. If I believe you right, I will show up to your doorstep with the biggest army you've ever seen."

What do you say?
>Ask him to ally
>Ask about his army
>Something else?

>One action remaining
>>
>>397358
ask him if he is velo
>>
It seems no one's caring about this civ, if no one objects I'll be concluding it tomorrow
>>
>>397358
>ask him to ally
Different time zones can be a problem OP
>>
>>399877
I know timezones can be a problem, but normally I gained traction around new in my time zone and I haven't gotten any of that for a few days.This thread is in autosage so I'll show up in a few days with a new thread to see if there's any interest
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.