[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nephilim Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (141KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1136x640px
(Hello! This is my first quest thread, so don't judge me too harshly. I thought I'd try my hand at this, and I hope that you like it.) Medieval Earth has reached a new achievement: The discovery of magic, and supernatural beings. Mages guilds and schools were built to study the new wonders of magic, and churches were burned for worshipping a God that was proven not to exist. Worship of the new gods and the learning of magic had blessed mankind with greater knowledge, increased lifespans, heightened abilities, and greater strength. And along with all this was the Founding of the Angelic Regiment, a group of elite soldiers and warriors that worked under the New Gods and fought for peace. However, magic also brought about evil. Necromancy, Unholy rituals, and Demons were weaved into society, and most notably the Demon Legion, a group of devout demon worshippers whose only goal was to spread chaos and mass hysteria throughout the world. With a golden age of magic and discovery only just beginning, already there was a war. And in the middle of that war, is you.
>>
Rules: (I'm not entirely sure how the whole dice thing works, but I'll try my best.) To control your character's actions, you will write up what that character will do, and I will randomly choose which one is the chosen action. You will also make dice rolls on each response to decide how well that action turns out.
>>
I am interested, but probably in the wrong time zone.
>>
>>390870
make more?
soo mum was a angle and dad was ademon? and we end up beening dante?
ether way i like all of these things, show me what you got
also timezones can be a bitch
>>
>>390870
You've caught my attention OP
>>
Well that was a short quest
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.