[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CREATOR QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CreatorQuest.png (1MB, 845x867px) Image search: [Google]
CreatorQuest.png
1MB, 845x867px
I am Kanenas, your creator. I have been surrounded by a vast emptiness, and have been for many, many years. I am a being of immense power, and great knowledge. I have created you to create this world, to complete what I couldn’t. Soon I will be no more, and my power and knowledge will be given to you.

You are a powerful being, a soon to be god. Currently you have the power to create stars and planets, anything but life. You will not be able to create life until I pass on. Beware of the Old Ones, malevolent beings more powerful than me. They are the reason for this emptiness. Your quest is to create something, to fill this emptiness and to stop the Old Ones. You are Polus.

>What do you do?
>>
"Let there be Light" is the standard way forward.

That is lame and boring.

I say, let there be ICE.
>>
>>390416
Create a wall so the old ones can not enter. Add surveillance cameras and alarm systems.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d6)

>>390433
>>
>>390433
Let's go with that
>>
>>390416
Create pocket dimension to hold the old ones behind a intersecting Cube labyrinth that can keep them at bay or if that is to hard to do. Place reality itself inside of this prison allowing for us to create as we want to.

After that create some black holes that work as drainage ditches to absorb and duck up the old one influence when it creeps in. After that go ahead and do an implosion allowing for the random planet generator to spawn the universe.

Find one galaxy that is closer to ground zero and allow the ones on the outside edges be used as a bulwark against the old ones ad the alerted glacier we choose are used to create beings and methods to stop the old ones.

We are going full fortress now guise
>>
>>390527
This.
>>
File: GRANDDESIGN.jpg (1MB, 1358x1030px) Image search: [Google]
GRANDDESIGN.jpg
1MB, 1358x1030px
>>390433
>>390499
>>390516
>>390527
>>390551

You create a complex pocket dimension, a giant labyrinth of intersecting cubes. Then you hurl reality itself into it, placing putting it in this prison so you can create what you want to without having to worry about the Old Ones. You then surround the pocket dimension with black holes, to further guard against the Old Ones. You dive into the Labyrinth, and head to reality. Deep within the Labyrinth you are with reality.

You enter reality and cause a grand implosion, causing planets and stars to be randomly spawned. Eventually, reality is filled with galaxies. You pick a galaxy with potential, close to where the implosion began. You surround this galaxy with a great dome of ice, to even further protect it.

Kanenas commends you, telling you this should keep the Old Ones at bay for many, many eons. Kanenas tells you “It is time that I am no more. You will grow in power, my Polus. From what you have done so far, I can tell you that you will succeed in what I have failed.”

>Any last things you say or ask Kanenas?
>>
>>390679
My father, forgive me. Kill him and use his life force to create life all though out the universe
>>
>>390694
This. Also give magic to the world and create a series of sentient creatures help us.
>>
>>390746
Mainly one race naturally resistant to the old ones to help build defenses for when they come
>>
>>390694
This and filling the world with magic from the creator
>>
>>390782
Of course keep most of it for our self to improve our power
>>
>>390679
OP? You here?
>>
>>391053
Writing
>>
>>390694
>>390746

“My father, forgive me,” You say, as you prepare to end him. You start draining him of his power, and his life force. In his last words, he says “Goodbye my Son, and keep on filling this emptiness.”

Kanenas is gone, and you feel his power surging through you. You use this power to create many servants, to aid you. Still filled with tremendous power, you pick a solar system for life. You found one with all the components, with ten planets. Out of the ten planets three are fit for life. The first one is a desert planet, covered in dunes with dark purple sands. The second is an ocean planet, with green seas. The final one is a mountainous planet, with various shades of gray.

>Which planet or planets do you choose to start life? You can change them any way you like. Also, what do you name your servants?
>>
>>391227
All of them name servants Angels or demons have them fly around monitoring the system for any irregularities and set up defenses
>>
>>391238
sorry meant combine all the planets together
>>
>>391227
Let us plant life upon the mountain planet. Our creations should not feel the dangers of separation, place a family heart into each creature that allows them to communicate pure feelings to others of their species. With this they will understand each others woes, triumphs and needs bringing them closer together to stop possible isolation and betrayal.
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
create big fish-like beigns adapted to space, they fed from star energy and are capable to feel the old ones corruption
>>
I will have to end this for today, but I will probably continue sometime tomorrow. Sorry
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.