[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The legend of the great knight (Name)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 298x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 298x493px
Its time you venture to faraway lands in search of all those things your heart tell you you want/need for no particular reason!
Rules are simple, post what you want to happen next ( try to stay away from rape as long as its possible/fun), if your suggestion gets three replies before any other, to the storyline it goes. Try to go for replies to other suggestions and dont spam your own.

It begins in a lovely morning, you wake up determined to go and adventure yerself.
You grab your savings (100 coins), 2 pieces of bread and a waterskin. You suit yourself up in underwear and a rusty and reliable iron armor, you also take a shortsword with you. What do you do as you leave thine house?
>>
>>38938
Name ourself "It begins in a lovely morning, you wake up determined to go and adventure yerself.
You grab your savings (100 coins), 2 pieces of bread and a waterskin. You suit yourself up in underwear and a rusty and reliable iron armor, you also take a shortsword with you. What do you do as you leave thine house?" And go back inside. We didn't finish our chores. Plus, we forgot the most important thibg of all in our bedroom. Did we even say bye to Mama?
>>
>>38938
Make sure our house is secured. Don't want robbers cleaning out the place.
>>
Well this needs a bump!
Go!
>>
I go a few yards away from my house to two simple grave markers my parents. My dad had been a soldier in the kings army during a unnamed war countless years ago, where he saved a lesser nobles life and gifted this land where the house sits. He never talked much about it and was content being a farmer where he met my mother who was a merchants daughter that he saw when he come 8nto town to sell his harvest. He knew I wanted to escape from this place though and never judged me for having the foolishness of a young soul seeking adventure. He had it himself after all at one time. As he lay on his death bed he had me bring over a chest which he said contained items that would help me in this journey, I had never seen it before and was amazed to see it was his old armor and sword which I wear now.

I take one last look back at the place I called home all my life. A little cottage where my parents had raised me, next to the big tree which I had climbed countless times as a child to look over the horizon to see what else was out there in these lands.
>>
>>39073
This, after all this:
>>38953
>>38956
Is done.
Make it happen OP. Don't just sit there and watch, we need progress. What are you wauting for? Make it worth it.
>>
>>39073
Ok, rules off for a min until we get more people in here.*

As you climb up the tree for a last time, you see in the horizon the town you used to go every tuesday with your mother to sell all that you both were able to carry from the last harvest.
You decide to go to there. As you walk down the road, thinking of all the possible outcomes for this situation, you realize that the amount of smoke coming from the few chimneys the town has is distubingly big, and that the chimneys arent the only things that emit smoke. You arrive to find out that a fire caused by raiders is engulfing even a larger area that what uou saw in the distance. Then...
>>
hello
>>
>>39242
darkness
>>
>>46031
my
>>
>>48097
old
>>
>>48190
Toaster
>>
>>39158
a dragon pops out
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.