[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STICK QUEST!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: The Title Screen.png (5KB, 542x213px) Image search: [Google]
The Title Screen.png
5KB, 542x213px
-[BEGIN PLAYBACK]-

''Hello, my name is Mister Silver, and today I present to you my very first quest! I had this idea a couple of months ago, so after a couple of weeks, I decided ''Fuck it, let's do it!'', and here I am, with you guys! With that being said, let's crack on!''

-[LOADING...]-
>>
File: Char Creation 2.3.png (9KB, 461x412px) Image search: [Google]
Char Creation 2.3.png
9KB, 461x412px
>>389306
-[CC LOADED]-
[---------]
''Right! So, this fellow right here is you! As you can see, he doesn't have a predetermined color, and for a stickman, that's not a good thing. You see, the computer needs some data to make our character, or else there would be no quest. The bad news is: The computer will do it based on your post number, so be aware that the color is going to be completely random. ''
[------]
>Using 3 different post numbers, the computer will make a color. [Reply to this post to roll]
>>
>>389393
:D I petition Mr.Gander Onze as a name
>>
>>389393
Rollan for some sick cyan
>>
>>389393
White
>>
>>389393

Not good with hex color codes but I hope we're not shit, piss or vomit-colored...
>>
File: 209527.png (613B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
209527.png
613B, 200x200px
We're green.
>>
>>391197
Lone wolf for max edge
>>
File: Char Creation 2.4.png (8KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
Char Creation 2.4.png
8KB, 539x412px
-[Error: In͔̜̥͈̝su̖̜f̤̲̭̭̤̦͔͞i̗̕c͕̤͇̰͢i̺͓̝̫̲̩͜e̗n̲̻ͅt̙̥̯̗͡ data]-
--͜҉̡-̷͝-̵̧͏-̶͜-́͝-̴-̴̧̛-͢͠-͜--͡-̶̛͘͜͝-̧҉̨͘-͏̸̵̢͜-̷̧͠͞͞-̴͞͡͠͡-̶͡-̶̨́-̸̛͘͘-҉-̢--͟-̸----̶---͢-͢-------
-[Loading alternative color selection]
[-_-_-.-.´.-.-.-.-.-.lllll_/]
-[COLOR SELECTION COMPLETED]-
[-------------]
''Cracking! You're a green stickman known as Mr. Gander Onze. If you want to, we can still change the name when we finish this, but for now, let's move to the next section. Let's talk about personality, this is the thing that will define how your stickman behaves and interacts with other people, so choose carefully, because this will affect the prompts...slightly''
[-------]
>- THERE ARE 4 PERSONALITY TIPES AVAILABLE:

>PT - Optimistic Leader: The OL is a kind, loyal, respectful person. He's the type of stickman that EVERYONE would die for, so he knows how to take good decisions in case of emergency, and knows how to convince people
>PT - Strategic Thinker: People describe the ST like a clever, smart, funny, but sometimes annoying person. When he fights, he likes to play around with his enemies until they surround him, only to reveal the massive trap he did while fighting! WARNING: Bad jokes and punchlines ahead
>PT - Lonely Wolf: That man is cold, direct, slightly agressive, but mostly, an asshole. He preffers to do things on his own, but for one good reason: It's better to be alone that having a bad companion. Carefull if he get's angry tho, his face could be the last thing you see before you die
>PT - Logical Visionary: This guy uses logic, he's always asking rethorical questions, and people dont like him because of that. He preffers to pay attention to the little details other than fighintg directly. But in the end, all he wants to do is ''break the routine''

-The voting ends with 6 people
>>
>>391228
>PT - Strategic Thinker: People describe the ST like a clever, smart, funny, but sometimes annoying person. When he fights, he likes to play around with his enemies until they surround him, only to reveal the massive trap he did while fighting! WARNING: Bad jokes and punchlines ahead
>>
>>391228
>PT - Lonely Wolf
>>
[INTERMISSION]
QUICK RULE CHANGE! The voting will end with 11 votes

>>391225
Reply to >>391228 so I make sure your vote counts
>>
>>391228
Lone wolf
>>
>>391228
>Pt - strategic thinker
>>
File: lel.png (1KB, 186x210px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
1KB, 186x210px
7 votes left, page 6..
Im gonna spoil some features:
-Powers
-Dialogue
-Ummm, Improvised Backround
-''Cinematic''..kinda...thing
-Scarfs and tophats

Let's see if more people get interested
>>
>Edgy Wolf

give us the stickman shounen we deserve
>>
>>391228
>PT - Logical Visionary
>>
>>391228
Logical visionary
>>
File: Char Creation 2.4.png (7KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
Char Creation 2.4.png
7KB, 539x412px
-[Loading]-
[3 VOTES FOR LW, 2 VOTES FOR ST AND LV, AND 0 VOTES FOR OL]

''Im afraid I'm gonna have to end this votation here, and make the next section dice based. So, Lonely Wolf seems interesting, lest move on to the next part. Don't worry if you voted for Strategic Thinker and Logical Visionary, I'll make sure your vote count's further on. NEXT PART PLE-''
[.-.. --- .- -.. .. -. --.]
-[PT SELECTION COMPLETED]-

''Well, you can't just go yet, you still have to choose a rune. I've prepared this collection of Runes to help you out, so pick carefully, and don't get your fingers in a twist''
[--------]
>THERE ARE 5 DIFFERENT RUNES AVAILABLE:
>Sword Master (Spék-tat): Teaches you how to perfectly use swords, short swords, blades, daggers, knives and long swords in combat. Comes with a free sword
>Halberd Master (Ro-tat): Teaches you how to perfectly use rods, spears, halberds, war axes and other weapons that require 2 hands. Comes with a free staff
>Ranged Master (Jheft-tat): Teaches you how to handle most firearms like pistols, shotguns, rifles, machineguns and corssbows, as well as bows, trowing knives and even boomerangs. Comes with a free gun, and 6 bullets
>Unarmed Master (Muda Za-Tat): Teaches you how to defend yourself in the worst situations. You can attack like a snake, react like a sparrow hawk, and you're quite strong too

The voting ends with 5 people
>>
Did I accidentaly saged this thread?
>>
Oh ffs, PAGE 1 NOW
>>
File: Scary Ghosts and stuff.png (2KB, 502x411px) Image search: [Google]
Scary Ghosts and stuff.png
2KB, 502x411px
Image bump, let's see if this works
>>
>>401687
Didn't anyone tell you that three day old thread's can't be bumped?
>>
File: ITS THE UNIX SYSTEM I KNOW THIS.jpg (62KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
ITS THE UNIX SYSTEM I KNOW THIS.jpg
62KB, 600x663px
>>401826
Oh
Im kinda new to this, and this is my first quest after all. Im gonna start a new thread and stop being a retard
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.