[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ADVENTURE OF ANON AND MR. BOWL PART TWO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: part2yo.png (20KB, 753x548px) Image search: [Google]
part2yo.png
20KB, 753x548px
OH SNAP HE'S BACK
If any of you remember that story I did about you and a certain plastic bowl, Good on you. I'm doing part two now. Woo.

Where we left off, We'd just gotten a new ID and had killed two people - Our captor and a pizza delivery boy.

Hm.. Come to think of it, You can't seem to remember much, actually.
>>
>>388450
Can you explain more for new players? Are we the bowl, and where are we?
>>
>>388576
No, you're a man whose gone kinda loopy and thinks the bowl is a sentient being. You were kidnapped at the start, broke free, killed your captor, lobbed his head at some cops, got a new ID, and went back to your captor's house.
>>
>>388588
Well the cops are probably after us now, so let's search the captor's house for any weapons.
>>
>>388730
As you dig through the house's cabinets and drawers, You remember the weapon that you swore to use at all times - Your screwdriver.
You dig it out of your back pocket and admire it.
>>
>>390094
Hide in a closet. wait for cops.
>>
>>390116
You slip into the nearest person-sized closet, unsheath your blood-stained phillips head screwdriver, and wait.

After about 15 minuites, You hear sirens outside and knocking on the door. Really. Fucking. Loud. Knocking.

(Sorry for not drawing much so far. England weather's got me a bit tired since it's hot as fuck over here)
>>
>>390119
As the cops enter the house, quietly and slowly get out of the closet and take out the nearest cop with the screwdriver.
>>
>>390125
Soon after them knocking alot, They kick down the door. You peek through the crack of the closet, and as a single officer sweeps the bedroom you're in, You dive out of the closet and drive your screwdriver into the side of his neck.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>390128
Excellent. Now slowly drag him back and place him in the closet. Grab his gun and mags.
>>
>>390150
You.. You do that.
A real man only uses his screwdriver, though.
>>
>>390162
Peek out the bedroom door to see if there's any more cops.
>>
>>390176
There is. There's alot of cops. Alot.
>>
>>390182
Consult bowl for advice.
>>
This is going to be a very short second part, isn't it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.