[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy civ quest ep.7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 962
Thread images: 35

File: New Map.png (2MB, 6872x5568px) Image search: [Google]
New Map.png
2MB, 6872x5568px
Welcome to bulgar's fantasy civ, where gameplay is centered around player factions and light RP! There's room for new players as our Kingdom continues to grow. If you don't want to make a faction, you can just play in the normal civ game way as an anon.
Basic game rules:
http://pastebin.com/etm1V11S

Previously:
>>376748
Our Kingdom, Roggar, is at an iron-age level of development and is home to different races and faiths. Recently we've fought several battles against the centaurs in the southern plains. At the site we've named Heraclea, we fought a large battle against a centaur horde. It ended indecisively after two days of fighting as both sides sustained heavy casualties. Of the 5000 troops we sent in, less than a thousand returned home. Still, we can at least hope that the centaurs themselves have learned their lesson and will not be invading us or our allies, the Malkosi, any time soon.

Year 141 After the Storm

>>Population:31k humans, 9k goblins, 427 demons
>>Food production:8/10
>>Food stockpiles:7/10
>>Resources:5/10
>>Morale:5/10
>>Buildings: great forge,dirt and stone roads, docks, barracks, arena, monument, King's Hall, watermills;
>>Economy:irrigation,drawn carts,horse riding,improving textiles, advancing crafts,bronze,currency, trade,iron
>>Culture: festivals, writing on stone and parchment, dragonslaying, advancing arts, Legislature, basic bureaucracy, trial of ordeal
>>Military:demon warband(170 expert warriors),1000 iron hoplites, 100 horsemen, 200 archers, 100 goblin skirmishers
>>Navy:8 biremes,5 triremes
>>Religion: old gods shamanism, Wave, Pantheon worship
>A.Food production & growth
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>F.Exploration & colonization
>G.Research & development
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
Factions, report in and describe your current assets
>>
>>387496
>>I.Diplomacy & war
Attempt to convert Northmen to the Pantheon.
>>
>>387498
Mercurials are a group of monotheistic intelligent ex-farmers, who moved to Nayte in the pursuit of knowledge. They worship Abagar the Wise, and are respectful of Charodei, Lord of the Arcane, and Wave, Patron Goddess of Dragon's Tomb.

Holdings: Mercurial farms. Middling herds of sheep and cattle. Building in Nayte.

Important Indivuals:
Lea Czimidia: 29 years old.
David Burnt: 31 years old (Was injured during my failed fire magic lessons)
>>
>>387498
I'm here just got to turn the old computer on
>>
>>387496
Clan Erden reporting in. Here is the pastebin with my assets: http://pastebin.com/qpHbnV9m
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>387496
H. I want to form a teaching authority that standardizes teaching curriculum in Nayte.
>>
Hey I'm new here, how do you make a faction?
>>
>>387508
Why do I even try? My rolls... they're all shit.
>>
>>387502
Didn't you guys lose favor with the gods since you converted some people to demons?
>>387513
http://pastebin.com/etm1V11S
Read the rules
>>
>>387512
You can play as an anon or a faction. Faction rules and civ rules have been posted by bulgar(OP)
>>
>>387515
Lost favor with priests, not gods. Also you quoted me twice.
>>
>>387498
Assets
>A great hall in Dragons Tomb where the Masons facilities are located and based at.
>Many Demon Craftsmen
>Shared rights to currently the only known iron mine
>Knowledge of Enchanting
>Knowledge of Golemancy capable of moving cargo and crates
>Extremely Wealthy
>>387496
>>
>>387498
Assets: Clan of warlike hewers and skilled hunters, for some reason clansmen are stronger than your average human, Great Nest, some retired Paitrian soldier, swampweed.
>>387496
>E.Government & laws
>>
>>387496
Iron Legion Here

Assets
Forts
>Ironhall
>Sancre Tor
Towns:
>Constantinople
Land:
>Bulls coast. Lots of farmland
Other:
>Herds
>Legionaries (100 trained professionals, Militia)
>Military Academy in CentreHold
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>387496
>H.Faction project
I'm going to make the city of Constantinople, have move people in it.
Here is the pastebin with my assets: http://pastebin.com/4YP4iyRm
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>387538
>>387496
Rolling to support Wolfgang.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>387496
>>H.Faction project
Expand Constantinople, Thatch and Bullcoast into one mega city
>>
>>387496
>>H.Faction project
EXPAND CONSTANTINOPLE into a mega city absorbing Bullcoast and Tholach
>>
>>387512
Heya, if you want to get better acquaintenced you can skim through the previous threads in the archive and catalog.
Otherwise, you just make a description of what you want your faction to be. Something that makes sense within the universe and our civ (So no steel-armed minotaurs yet) and has a role to play. The basis of a faction is its source of income - farmlands, herds, fishing waters, craftsmanship are a good source of income that can occupy a lot of people's hands, or you can be a more military-minded faction, or a religious faction or a magic/research faction(Though I'd say we don't have room for more of those at the moment IMO)
Write up a description and list your
>Assets

Check the pastebin as well
>>
>>387496
D
>>
Alright let me try,

Cult of the old gods

Small homestead

Small farm plot

Median garrison of zealots

Basically people who believe the old gods are still powerful
>>
My civ thread is up
>>387551
>>
Well fuck the thing bugged

But basically backing my comrades>>387538
>>387540

We all want constantinople to be huge
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>387496
The Daemon League:
>Partial ownership of Nayte
>Granite quarry outside of Nayte
>Marble via trade deal
>workshops in Nayte capable of producing various stoneworks, metalworks and simple mechanisms
>handful of fire mages who are now able to reliably use fire magic in combat
>Knowledge of enchanting and golemancy
>ownership of iron mines
>group composed of philosophers, engineers, craftsmen
>Garos, beloved halfling servant and mascot

>>>387508
>H Faction project
Rolling to support and not burn the children
>>
File: Glorious Tide.jpg (493KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Tide.jpg
493KB, 600x800px
Hallo, friendly neighborhood goddess checking in.

Resplendent Wave of the Pearlescent Sea

Assets:
+Godling Portfolio of Water, Fish, and Storm (Lightning?)
+On Dragonmarks
+Many human followers, Some Goblin followers
+Temple in Dragon's Tomb. Temple in Nayte.
+Shrines and priests across coastal/river territories.
+Demonic Champion Asura.( Er, nope he died)
-No money
-No warriors

Magic:
Divinity Lvl 4- Hear Prayer, Send Visions, Grant Spells, Anoint Champion
Water Lvl 3- Water Purification, 2 slots used on hybrid magic
Fishomancy Lvl 2- Fishery Blessings, Half-Fish transformation
Storm Lvl 2- Lightning Manipulation, Storm Ward
Fire* Lvl 2- Consume Flame, Breath of Cinders
Dark* Lvl 0-

Water + Storm Lvl 2.5- Hybrid Electricity Ward
Water + God Lvl 3.5- Holy Water

H. Faction Project. Swim up to the Norsemen and try to learn ice magic from them/find out if they know of any other strong magical beasts such as dragons.
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>387558
Dice faail
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>387556
>>387508
>>387496
Great, now I have to help you guys so you dont burn down the schools like the library.

Supporting,>>387525 I switch
>>
>>387558
Wave I don't think that a good idea what if they raid us and they use ice magic you taught them. It'll look bad to your followers.
>>
>>387558
>friendly neighborhood goddess
good one
>>
>>387563
Er? You do know I'm not the one who knows Ice magic? They are.
>>
>>387567
Don't mind me, I read it wrong. :^)
>>
>>387562
thank you based Mason
>>
Didn't the king die again
HEEJHEHEHEEEEE
>>
>>387583
The King's Uncle died.
>>
>>387561
They know what a dragon is but are unwilling to divulge any specifics. They don't trust you at all and refuse to teach you their ice magic.
>>387538
>>387540
>>387542
You've made Constantinople a larger town.
>>387562
>>387556
>>387508
With the help of the Free Masons(and to much of their expense) the Nayte Academy is improved and made more accessible and efficient.
>>
>>387498
Faction: Goblin Mine Workers
After the liberation of the mine the goblins set gathering into a lose alliance around the greediest and smartest of the former slaves Foreman Swift-Hands. Swift-hands was the runt of his litter and was forced into becoming even more swift and ruthless then other goblins to survive deep within the ogre mines. An expert miner he leads the goblins in search of more wealth in the ground and the advancement of gob-kind now that they are free from enslavement.

Assets: Gold-mine, Gobopolis, Undeveloped land around ogre camp, Goblin Skirmishers, Fertile Goblin Farms
>>
>>387496
D
>>
>>387589
Hey switf-hands bro want to help in something or another?
>>
>>387496
D.
>>
>>387598
Gotta rebuild the army first my king, before doing selfish things.
>>
>>387587
Do you mind if I create a faction or is it too late to do it now
>>
>>387619
Its never to late to make a faction and join the namefag train.
>>
>>387619
Here's a list I made last thread to help you think which Faction you could make.
>A Be Centaurs
>B Be Humans
>C Be Goblins
>D Be Other
Try to think of a good faction that can work I'll give you some ideas.Some ideas I copied
>He could make a faction of Paitras Holy warriors who were sent by the Prophet to defend the interest of the Gods. But even those warriors aren't full on purgefags. Copied
>Please create a crusade faction Like Templar Copied
>Military Faction (We have one Iron Legion and some to be two)
>Farming Faction (Their one Erden<--My ally)
>Trading Faction (Two Humans, Goy and Obelix.)
>Mining Faction (Three goblins, now only one)
>Demon Factions (Three with two Human faction helping them.)They mostly stay and research but you can do other stuff like own land build up a city.
>Bit of Everything (Godric Clan<---That's me own lots of stuff, in many different things. Strongest navy clan)
^^^^^What we have^^^^^
We don't have and what would be good
>Centaur Faction
>Holy Warriors Faction
>Navy Focus Faction
>Another Food or Mining faction
>A fishing Faction
>Centaur Faction
>Priest Hood Faction (Think the Catholic Church) GOOD IDEA
>Other race faction which you need a vote to do.
>>
>>387619
It's never too late!
Put some imagination in the name though so it can sound well in the RP. If you want to go with the Old Gods followers, don't just name it "Old Gods".
>>
>>387498
Dragonfist Clan:
Assets:
Muttville and the surrounding farms, human and goblin farmers, horses
>>
>>387624
Based fucking masons.

And yeah, namefaggotry is suprisingly rewarding.
>>
>>387496
D
>>
>>387633
>>387630
>>387624
>>387610
>>387592
>>387585
>>387570
>>387567
>>387564
You guys we should go with F next turn since we have 5/10 resources. No exploring just finding the best mines and stuff in our lands, to be used by the whole kingdom not just a faction.
>>
We've spent a year recovering from the losses we took at Heraclea and restoring the numbers of our army. This has put us at capacity both in terms of food and resource production, as it means taking people from the farms and mines away to train to fight. Still, we will restore our production to its previous level even without any special effort, just give it a few years.

Year 142

>>Population:31k humans, 9k goblins, 427 demons
>>Food production:6/10
>>Food stockpiles:6/10
>>Resources:4/10
>>Buildings: great forge,dirt and stone roads, docks, barracks, arena, monument, King's Hall, watermills;
>>Economy:irrigation,drawn carts,horse riding,improving textiles, advancing crafts,bronze,currency, trade,iron
>>Culture: festivals, writing on stone and parchment, dragonslaying, advancing arts, Legislature, basic bureaucracy, trial of ordeal
>>Military:demon warband(200 expert warriors),1800 iron hoplites, 300 horsemen, 500 archers, 500 goblin skirmishers
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>387654
Let's find some resources we really need them
>>
>>387654
F.
>>
>>387654
F
>>
>>387660
>>387654
>>
>>387654
>>F.Exploration & colonization
>>
>>387654
F
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>387654
>H. Use Swampweed to create Berserks.
>>
F
>>
>>387654
Next H turn you guys want to mess with the centuar prisoners souls other demons? Maybe find out about Limbo or a new source of magical energy.
>>
>>387670
Is this how the weed berserkers gonna look?
>>
>>387654
F. Explore for resources.

I followed you on the twits of er, and I'd like to send you a PM about maaaaagic. I believe you have to follow me back for me to send you one?
>>
>>387681
sure.
As long as the centaur perverts aren't around.
>>
>>387654
>F
get dem resources
>>387681
Sounds good.
>>
>>387681
Nah man it's to much of a danger.
>>
The holy inquisition

A radical sect of a far away kingdom, believe magic is inherently evil

Assets

Several Inquisitors

A small compound in the forest

Several small levies of troops

Median size military training camp

(Hope this is good)
>>
>>387700
You gonna get purged son.
>>
>>387670
Swampweed tends to calm the nerves rather than make one angry.Too much of it will make you confused and paranoid. Still, you've learned how to proberly treat the swampweed to make it easy for consumption either by snorting, smoking or inhaling.

Now, F - pick two things
A.Search for resources on our current territories
B.Explore the northern seas
C.Explore the eastern swamp
D.Explore the southern plains
E.Explore the ogre lands
F.Explore along the Longfork river
G.Found a new settlement for the Kingdom southwest of Ironhall, at the coast(good fishing grounds and a good trading location)
H.Found a settlement on some other place on the map
I.Other
>>
>>387700
>believe magic is inherently evil
Change it to/ or add
>Believe Wave is inherently evil
and I'll support you with my army
>>
>>387712
A.
G.
>>
>>387713
Ok fine, Wave magic is included
>>
>>387712
G.Found a new settlement for the Kingdom southwest of Ironhall, at the coast(good fishing grounds and a good trading location)
>>
>>387710
Says a goblin
>>
>>387694
>>387688
>>387681
Just to let you know that the centaur prisoners are assets to the kingdom. Not open for the factions to mess around with
>>387712
>>
>>387712
>F.Explore along the Longfork river
>D.Explore the southern plains
>>
>>387719
>He literally made a faction against half of the civ
A-alright there
>>
>>387717
No wave the being
She's a heretic
She wants to replace the old gods
>>
>>387712
>A.Search for resources on our current territories
>G.Found a new settlement for the Kingdom southwest of Ironhall, at the coast(good fishing grounds and a good trading location)
>>387700
There is a LOT of magic in our kingdom my dude, gonna be hard to be a purgefag to when theres a magic seaserpant and demons around too.
>>
>>387730
Don't meta bruh
>>
>>387726
Sorry, just was requested that a holy warrior style was created and thought maybe it was a good idea. I can change it if you want me to
>>
sorry for being late
>E.Explore the ogre lands
>F.Explore along the Longfork river
>>
>>387712
>>
>>387733
>Don't meta bruh
How is this meta .."bruh"
>>
>>387730
>>387733
>be citizen of our Kingdom
>worshipped old gods then new god
>one of the new god want to literally absorb and replace the old gods.
>implying any weird reaction is meta from this situation
i mean it make sense from a religious point but it's literally ANSCHLUSS-ing gods while you're more of a magical being, it's weird but back her up just enough so that she get more powerful and not too much before the catch a god complex.
>>
>>387712
A
D
>>
>>387739
You're taking wave talking about stuff as fact in-game even though in-game she would never say such things as they are heresy
>>
>>387712
A
E
>>
>>387712
>>387725
>A.Search for resources on our current territories
>D.Explore the southern plains
Changing it to A and D
>>
>>387744
She belongs in a palace

Stuffed and on display
>>
>>387712
>A
>G
>>
File: temple.jpg (76KB, 736x516px) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
76KB, 736x516px
>>387717
All right, here's the thing.
Magic in this setting stems from the Gods.
The Old Gods are now dead, but the knowledge of their magic is not ENTIRELY forgotten. Independent research, centered in places like Nayte, has allowed some magicians to learn the spells of the various elements.
Now, aside from basic magical training and the knowledge of individual schools of magic and skills, you also need magic fuel(mana) to cast spells. Mana can be provided by a deity, can be gained from being worshipped as a deity or by using sacrifices or potions made from sacrifices.

We have a local demi-godess by the name of Wave. She is a magical being and some pray to her, providing her with mana. In return, she transfers part of that mana to her champions and teaches them her magic, which is all based on the Old Elemental Gods.
The demons and their buddies(Edgelords) conduct their own research and fuel their spells through potions and sacrifices.
The New Gods are called the Pantheon and they hold great power, though they only act through proxies. The center of their worship is the great eastern Kingdom of Paitras and their faith is spread among a large part of the humans in our lands.
The Pantheon teaches spells of their own, both offensive, defensive and utility kinds.

Thus, religion is tied directly to magic.
Dissagreements come when zealouts reject other deities - some Pantheon worshippers are fine with Wave, while others think the cult of Wave is heresy. Old Gods worship is inherently opposed to the Pantheon but is of little concern to them as the Old Gods are dead.

Check the pastebin for the names of the Gods and their domains.
So if you want to be a crusader-type faction, the most logical thing is to be hardcore believers in the Pantheon who reject the atheistic nature of demons, the outdated shamanistic Old God worshippers and those who believe Wave is a godess (basically satanism/atheism, paganism and herecy in their eyes).
Your priests would be able to wield the magic of the Pantheon - it is not so centered around dealing damage, like a fireball or a lightning bolt, but more focused on more complex concepts - boosting crop production, blessing equipment, strengthening the morale of soldiers and so on.
>>
>>387759
Hey the edgy team is team demon.
Remenber the only edges that team human has are the one on their weapons :^).
>>
>>387769
Alright your idea sounds fine
>>
A & D
Roll once for searching for resource in our lands and once for exploring the southern plains
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>387780
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>387780
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>387780
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>387780
>>
>>387781
>>387782
Three and two seconds behind you guys
>>
>>387786
Don't blame yourself inky, it's just the way it is.
We can't have nice things happen to us lately so we just have to hope and wait for a better day and a better roll.
>>
>>387769
>The Old Gods are now dead
What??.. I thought they were just missing..
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

We are now certain - there's no more mining deposits that we can find on the territory we control at the moment, at least with the technology we have.
In the southern plains, our explorers didn't find much and had to turn back after a short skirmish with some centaurs.
At the moment, we have only one iron mine. We are relying on imports from our trading partners to satisfy our needs for iron.
Rolling for human->demon conversion in this year.
Year 143

>>Population:32k humans, 10k goblins, 427 demons
>>Food production:7/10
>>Food stockpiles:6/10
>>Morale:6/10
>>Military:demon warband(200 expert warriors),1800 iron hoplites, 300 horsemen, 500 archers, 500 goblin skirmishers
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>387778
Okay! Now's the time to use your imagination - think up of some backstory, how your faction came to be formed. Who leads it, where is it centered and what assets does it have? Every interesting faction makes the civ world richer!
>>
>>387769
>while others think the cult of Wave is heresy
Das me mane
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>387804
>H.Faction project
Create barracks in Muttville
>>
>>387800
As far as we know. For practrical purposes, it makes no difference. It's been 143 years since we heard of them and there's no sign of their power, while others have taken their place. Perhaps they're dead, perhaps they're missing... but that's a mystery.
>>
>>387804
>>A.Food production & growth
>>
>>387804
>>A.Food production & growth
We need more food to trade with the other civs for resources
>>
>>387804
>>387778
hey Human faction of trader here.
I work with my allies to futher Human goals and follow the teaching of the pantheon.
As long as you don't want to burn us on a pyre and agree with the pantheon and don't enjoy demons doing weird unethical magic we'll help you settle if you want.
What do you think?
my main allies are Erden clan and Godric clan.
>>
>>387804
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>387804
H
Try to capture some ogre.
>>
>>387816
They'll be back ...
right ??
>>
>>387804
>>E.Government & laws
>>
Alright

Long ago in the kingdom to the east, there was a radical sect of the new gods that believed that the demigod pretender they worshiped was the aspect of Stomen. When the Orthodox Church heard of this, they were outraged and for a few years there was a scizm in the church. When the Orthodox Church won, they formed an organization that would make sure that this would never happen again. Over the years this group rose in influence until the current leader, High Inquisititor Cortez heard of a heretical town to the west. Based in a village near the civ.

Assets:

High Inquisititor

Several regular Inquisititors

Small levy of highly trained soldiers

A boot camp like base
>>
File: mystery.gif (4KB, 650x220px) Image search: [Google]
mystery.gif
4KB, 650x220px
>>387816
I hope we get to find out and maybe have some cosmic event bring them back...
you now what to do , unified setting, our i hope if we reach space stage we get revenge on Ra'ktun scums
>>
How should we improve food production?
A.Focus on our own agricultural development
B.Also enlist the help of Zemel's priests
C.Improve our own herds
D.Also enlist the help of Ezdar's priests
E.Improve our own hunting and fishing
F.Also enlist the help of Drana and Gyolas' priests
G.Other
Pick two

>>387834
Your expedition managed to catch several healthy ogre specimen, both men and women and you even did it without taking any losses.
>>
>>387827
Sure that's fine
>>
>>387804
>G
Work on improving metallurgy and resource gathering techniques to get more resources
>>
>>387804
E
>>
>>387498
Faction: Gobanitio Federation
Leader: Lutigorex of the Luerno
Assets:
Forts-
n/a
Land-
Extensive farmland north of Gobopolis
Towns-
Luerno farming village north of Gobopolis
Luedi farming village northeast of Gobopolis
Other-
Gobanitio villa in Gobopolis
Champion Huliorh Chief of the Luedi, an elite skirmisher
Goblin clan militias
>>
>>387852
E.Improve our own hunting and fishing
C.Improve our own herds
>>
>>387852
>A
>E
>>
>>387852
A
C
>>
>>387852
A.Focus on our own agricultural development
B.Also enlist the help of Zemel's priests
>>
>>387852
>A.Focus on our own agricultural development
>B.Also enlist the help of Zemel's priests
>>
>>387852
C
E
>>
A
C
>>
>>387852
>A.Focus on our own agricultural development
>B.Also enlist the help of Zemel's priests
>>387853
Alright i'll open an IRC to talk with you and our team we've got to give you a breakdown of the situation.
go on kiwiirc if you don't know how it work
at #Topkekm8
port 6667
server irc.freenode.net
we'll meet there and talk and exchange information
>>
>>387852
A.
E.
>>
>>387847
All right, green light! Your faction has strong human warriors and priests and you have connections in Paitras, but in return you have an agenda of your own you will pursue. This will define how you interact with other factions and how you can contribute to the civilization.
>>387857
It would make more sence for your farmlands to be south of Gobopolis, since that's where the river is. You need water for crops, yo. Otherwise greenlight.
>>
>>387857
Backstory-
The Luerno clan fractured from a large family of miners in the 90's and began to settle the farmlands north of Gobopolis. Originally only a handful who seeked to outlive the horrors of the mines the region has grown into a sprawling breadbasket of farmettes and orchards as well as the various vineyards which have been producing a red wine solely palatable to Goblin nobility and most likely containing dangerous amounts of methanol.

Lutigorex became head of the Luerno Clan after the slaughter against the Centaurs killed all the other heirs and the chief, Lutigorex great grandfather. A paragon of Goblin nobility, Lutigorex was the obvious choice to elect as the leader of the federation of Goblin clans by Gobopolis known as the Gobanitio Federation. It helped that he was among a small handful of survivors old enough to lead and managed to bring home five slain centaurs, unfortunately he was only able to bring the horse half as trophies home for some reason.

The head of the Gobanitio Federation is elected from the chiefs of the Gobanitio and thus, it is unlikely Lutigorex's several young sons would assume power, though the Luerno clan would still retain it's large holdings. The likeliest candidates is Lutigorex brother-in-arms and chief of the Luedi clan, Huliorh, another lucky survivor.
>>
>>387877
Bulgar you haven't reacted to this >>387810
>>
>>387877
South it is. South and Souheast.
>>
>>387879
Yo Nigga, once again you are pushing into my territory, I made THOSE FARMS, I MADE GOBOPOLIS, that shit is all under my control. There is no federation of Goblin clans and if there is you sure as hell are not the leader of it
>>
>>387852
C.
E.
>>
>>
>>
>>387893
Chill your cool comrade Goblin. I'm sure we can work this out, maybe we can be migrants further upriver by the hills south of Great Nest?
>>
>>387810
You build a barracks that is staffed by capable veterans that will be able to train both militia and professionals.

A and C
We're extensively using the available arable lands now, clearing away parts of the forests to make room for crops and pastures.
Temporary resource boos due to forests cleared.

Year 146

>>Population:34k humans, 11k goblins, 466 demons
>>Food production:9/10
>>Food stockpiles:8/10
>>Resources:6/10
>>Morale:6/10
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>387911
Can I settle there?
>>
After much time traveled the ground deiced to settle on the coast southeast of Iron hall"
>>
>>387917
You can make decisions (such as settling new lands, pursuing diplomacy, building stuff) separately from the Kingdom itself. Use H - Faction Project for that and make a roll for success by putting dice+1d100 in your Options field.
Describe what you're trying to do and roll. There's a two-turn cooldown on H though.
>>
>>387915
B
Weekly fighting tournaments in the Arena
>>
>>387915
I. I think we should Diplomacy, get some thick trade/diplomatic ties with that tribe to our south. Give us a direction to expand.

Otherwise, going navy wouldn't be bad either.
>>
>>387915
D
>>
>>387915
>>E.Government & laws
>>
>>387922
Ok, I want to establish a better base in with to expand my influence
>>
>>387915
Civ, can I roll H for Goblin colonizing the south bank of Big Fork? Can that be where I am placed since I'm apparently right on top of a fellow Goblin otherwise?
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>387928
Forgot to roll
>>
>>387913
That works, also rip out that bit of about a democratic federation, at the top level the goblins are a strict autocracy following the family lineage with everything bellow following mostly a meritocracy.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>387915
H. Build a massive gold statue in Gobopolis of Fishtits Goddess of Wealth, Victory and Water
>>
>>387935
You've set up a coastal settlement - it's a village for now, but it will grow overtime. Its location is west-southwest of Iron Hall, in a sheltered bay that is good for fishing and trade.
Give me a name for it and I'll mark it on the map. It will henceforth be an asset of yours.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>387915
>H.Faction project
Try to experiment with souls in order to learn more about limbo and if they can be used for other things.

If we cant get the centaur prisoners use the ogres the blood clan caught if they let us. If not use large animals
>>
>>387936
A federation in which only autocrats(chiefs) elect fellow autocrats seems to make sense then, though. And that is what it is. Think Arverni/Vercingetorix not Federation of the United States.
>>
>>387942
Castil
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>387915
Recruitment time!
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>387915
>H.Faction project
Expanding Lakton
>>
Can I send out missionarys to convert people to new gods
>>
>>387930
Sure, you want it directly south of the place marked as goblin farms? Make a roll and decide on a name for your prospective village.
These are good farming grounds and there's timber nearby, the problem is there's also centaurs to the south.
>>
>>387944
Well that would be acceptable but his so called federation would either be a minimal population of Gobbos less then 400 or so, or I would be the leader.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>387915
>H.Faction project
Sending troops to Castil to arm and train the High Inquisitor's mens
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>387943
>>387915
>H
Rolling to support
>>
>>387951
You've made it a proper town with a marketplace, granary, library and craftsmen of its own. A center for our easternmost colonists, these lands are more sparcely populated - the hamlets, villages and farmsteads that rarely reach over 300 in population that dot these lands will appreciate having a town to sell their product in.
>>387948
Whatever it is you were trying to do, it failed spectacularly.
>>387943
You lost most of your specimen in the experiments. Nothing of value was gained.
>>387941
Failure for now.
>>387958
Your help is useful and appreciated.
>>
>>387962
Ano, why do we have shit rolls?
>>387943
Sorry Masons, missed you post this
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>387915
>H.Faction project
Trying to get control of the stone mine in the three mines area
>>
>>387915
B
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>387954
The Luerno clan will call their new village "Lueceric". They'll found it straight south of the south eastern most farm, north of those hills on the banks of the river. During the clearing of the land for town a ditch is to be dug around the outskirts and filled with the various rubble and brambles we clear. If we have time I'd like a rampart behind the ditch and a palisade built around the village.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>H.Faction Project
EXPAND CONSTANTINOPLE
>>
>>387966
It's a curse. I pull 80+ randomly, and sub 60 the rest of the time. It hurts.
>>
>>387984
RIP Constantinople. We Istanbul now.
>>
>>387991
NEVER
NEVER
I'd RATHER BURN MY ENTIRE REGION
>>
quick question would a centaur faction be allowed entry into the kingdom ?
>>
>>387996
Yes! We would love to have a Centaur faction!
>>
>>387996
Well, you need to make some basic backstory to it and then the players will vote if they'll accept you.
Since this is an outsider faction, if you really want to go through with it, you may want to message me on twitter.com/conannister for details, I'll brief you on centaurs, give you info that only you would know for now.
>>
>>387996
Yea. We would like that their was a Centaur Faction. I'll vote for it, and I'm the King by the way
>>
Well, that was a lot of H votes, only 4 votes were not H.

B for our civilization - Culture & Religion

A.Improve upon our festivals, folk rituals, ceremonies and such, making our people happy
B.Improve the arts, making our culture sophisticated
C.Develop a stronger warrior culture
D.Strengthen our bond with the Pantheon(temples and priesthood)
E.Strengthen our bond with Wave(temples and priesthood or whatever Wave asks for)
G.Other
PICK TWO
>>
>>388020
E
B
>>
>>388020
C
D
>>
>>388020
>C.Develop a stronger warrior culture
>D.Strengthen our bond with the Pantheon(temples and priesthood)
>>
>>388020
>>
>>388020
>A.Improve upon our festivals, folk rituals, ceremonies and such, making our people happy
>>
>>388020
>>
Can I do another H or do I still need to wait
>>
>>388020
C.Develop a stronger warrior culture
E.Strengthen our bond with Wave(temples and priesthood or whatever Wave asks for)
>>
>>388020
E
C
>>
>>388020
A
C
>>
>>388029
You need to wait two more turns before you use H again. The cooldown on H is 2 turns.
>>
>>388020
>A
>E
>>
>>388029
you have to wait two turns.
it's long but turns are years.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

Test
>>
>>388020
>B.Improve the arts, making our culture sophisticated
>>
File: arena1.jpg (208KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
arena1.jpg
208KB, 700x525px
Rolled 42 (1d100)

C and D
We've built more shrines and temples to the Gods of the Pantheon - the most popular ones in our lands are Zemel, the God of Harvest; Kovag, the Smith; Ezdar the Tamer of Beasts and Gyolas, Lord of the Seas. A majority of humans believe in the Pantheon - most tolerate Wave, some even believe she is destined to be married to Gyolas and consider her a part of the Pantheon, in a way.
A stable priesthood is formed that teaches the spells of the Pantheon, spreads their holy scriptures and blessings. Priests from Paitras are all literate, most of our native Pantheon priests can also read, many help out in the public libraries of our major settlements.
We've also developed a warrior culture, valuing honor, courage, loyalty. Most human soldiers hold faith in Stoman, the God of War, but our warrior culture includes nonbelievers as well - demons built the Arena in Dragonstomb and it is often visited by both spectators and fighters.

>>388029
Two turn cooldown means
Turn 1 - H
Turn 2 - wait
Turn 3 - wait
Turn 4 - You can do H if you want(You don't HAVE to do it, of course)
H always involves a roll. You can support someone else's project as well.

Year 148 - rolling for event
>>
>>388064
Can I convert people on this turn to new gods
>>
File: Burning_village.jpg (50KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_village.jpg
50KB, 640x426px
Centaurs have once again raided some of our outlying southern farms and hamlets. They've avoided larger villages and towns, but the news has spread and people in the south are concerned.

Year 148

>>Population:36k humans, 12k goblins, 466 demons
>>Food production:8/10
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>388075
>D.Military
>>
>>388075
D
>>
>>388075
>>C.Construction
>>
>>388075
>>D.Military
>>
>>388075
D. gotta raise some Goblins to protect this border.
>>
>>388075
>>D.Military
Let's get some outpost to warn us of these attacks.
>>
>>388075
D
>>
>>388075
J Convert Norseamen to New gods
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>388075
>H. Defence Great Nest UP.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>388075
And, of course I missed the vote that I could have swung for my side about boosting me. :(

Anyway,

H. Helping out in the Norselands, seeing if they'll open up and teach me stuff. I want all teh elements. :P
>>
>>388108
Want to help me convert
>>
>>388075
D
>>
Military
Pick two options
A.Train more forces
B.Build a great wall from river to river to stop centaur incursions(major project, will take years to complete)
C.Set up permament garrisons and outposts on the southern border
D.Seek the guidance of the priests of Stoman
E.Attempt to improve the quality of our own forces(will require me to roll)
F.Other
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>388074
Forgot to roll
>>
>>388114
>B.Build a great wall from river to river to stop centaur incursions(major project, will take years to complete)
C.Set up permament garrisons and outposts on the southern border

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>388114
C since we're incapable of dealing a decisive blow currently. Lutigorex volunteers clangoblins to help in manning the border forts.
>>
>>388114
>A.Train more forces
>C.Set up permament garrisons and outposts on the southern border
>>
>>388114
>E.Attempt to improve the quality of our own forces(will require me to roll)
>>
>>388114
A
C
>>
>>388114
>A.Train more forces
>>
>>388110
If by new Gods, you mean me, sure, but I believe in letting my works and portfolio be my preaching. Aka, "Here, have water purification and fishery blessings and magic, in return for worship." not "It is morally right to follow me."
>>
>>388114
>A.Train more forces
a wall is for pussies we'll take the fight to them soon.
we can't let them assault us freely.
>>
>>388121
We already have THE WALL built in ogre pass.
>>
>>388114
B.Build a great wall from river to river to stop centaur incursions(major project, will take years to complete)
C.Set up permanent garrisons and outposts on the southern border
>>
>>388114
C. Permanent forces.
E. We need something cool.
>>
>>388130
No it's more we have magic!! Join us!!
>>
>>388130
Also I could help you become a orthodox new God...
>>
>>388114
C.
E.
>>
>>388114
I did not see pick two, my vote is for A,C.
>>
>>388114
B
C
Hey if I want to start worshipping wave do I need to do something special or simply say I'm worshipping wave.
>>
>>388156
I thinks it's an H action
>>
File: army.jpg (158KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
158KB, 792x594px
Rolled 60 (1d100)

We've set up border patrols, watchtowers and garrisons and trained more standing troops. This puts a strain on our economy
Year 150 - I'm rolling for human-> demon conversion
Don't roll for other kinds of conversion since I'm not keeping tabs either way.

>>Population:38k humans, 13k goblins, 466 demons
>>Resources:4/10
>>Military:demon warband(220 expert warriors),2200 iron hoplites, 500 horsemen, 800 archers, 1000 goblin skirmishers
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>388170
>>C.Construction
Improve on our current resource mines and stuff. Also improve our ports for better trading
>>
>>388170
Bulgar, as a faction, what should I do in terms of population? I know my demons are functionally immortal, but what about humie population?
>>
>>388145
That's the plan. I want to join the Pantheon as Goddess of Elements.
>>
>>388170
F
>>
>>388170
F
C
>>
>>388170
E.
Gobbo's would like to put forward the issue of the creation of a goblin state such as to match the demon state which already exists. Gobbo's deserve the same standing as our less populous neighbours as we cannot become king we would like the ability to at least govern our own lands.
>>
>>388170
>C.Construction
It would be nice if we had more lumberjacks
>>
>>388180
I'm an influential factiona if you back me, you are one step closer to being orthodox
>>
>>388170
C
>>
>>388170
>>C.Construction
Improve our mines mines get more resources in general.
>>
>>388189
(Faction in the east)
>>
>>388181
>>388170
Changing to C
>>
>>388184
I disagree, we should maintain our national unity with the humans. Perhaps we could receive rights within the human government?

>>388170
C. I support the king's choice.
>>
>>388170
>C
We really need to get our resources juiced up.
>>
>>388183
C
>>
>>388170
>>E.Government & laws
>>
>>388203
National unity would not change we would simply like the same rights as the demons who also have a state within the kingdom, this has been a Gobbo issue for several turns now try to get on board.
>>
>>388203
I think he simply wants a Goblin Lordship, I think most people would be OK with that
>>
>>388211
Demons don't have a state, just a city founded by them.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>388170
>>H.Faction project
Train and arm my troops like legionaries and recruit more men
>>
>>388215
The demon's have a state, The Lordship of Nayte
>>
>>388179
Just don't worry about it. Keep a headcount, they grow in proportion with the general population.
We tried keeping detailed stats in the first two threads, but that gets too boring and too complex. I'd rather off myself than consider updating the statistics of 20 different factions every turn a fun thing.

Construction time - pick two
A.Resource producing buildings - lumber camps, mines, quarries etc.
B.Muh roads
C.Settlement defences
D.Upgrade the Arena
E.Upgrade the King's Hall
F.Improve our docks into harbors
G.Build something new, something spectacular
H.Other
>>
>>388224
>A.Resource producing buildings - lumber camps, mines, quarries etc.
Just A but do it really good.
>>
>>388224
A
>>
>>388224
>C.Settlement defences
>>
>>388224
What percentage for the proportion

Also
B
G - Minor rivers near roads for goods transporting.
>>
>>388224
A.
E.
>>
>>388224
A(LL) IN!
>>
>>388231
But really good
>>
>>388224
We need them resources to fund our military, and everything else.
>>
>>388211
Your vague appeal is not back able. What are you trying to achieve? Last thread king Wolfgang already permitted Goblin law in the Goblin lands, we're a Satrapy in effect already so what further are you proposing?
>>
>>388224
A
C
>>
>>388244
>>388237
I'm going with E next turn to do the lordship if it didn't happen already.
>>
>>388244
Wolfgang agreeing to stuff means nothing unless we devote a turn to do it, this is simply an effort to get what has been agreed upon.
>>
>>388224
A
C
>>
>>388256
>>388255
don't worry we're gonna do for you guys.
>>
>>388256
>>388255
>>388244
>>388237
We are going E to do the lordship next turn officially.
>>
>>388224
>A
>G Build canals for goods transport, seconding >>388236
It worked for Han China, it can work for us.
>>
We've focused on improving our resource production - we're not going to improve our iron extraction by much, but we'll make up for it by being exporters of lumber and bronze, resources that are widely used and readily available in our lands.
>>388244
It's not a thing until I say it is. Players exchange ideas between themselves, but if anything is to become canon in universe I have to greenlight it. I've said that the idea CAN be accomplished.

So, let's do it now.

Currently, the Kingdom's administration recognizes the Lordship of Nayte, a region with partial autonomy, current ruler is the NPC Demon Lord Fernius. The Lordship can set rules and laws of its and its denizens generally stick together and work towards common goals. It is the region that has the least amount of Pantheon supporters.
Other than the Lordship, the Kingdom is ruled by the Dragonking, who is chosen at a Contest that is held ater the previous king has died or abdicated. Only humans outside of Nayte may participate in the Contest.
Therefore, some goblins have raised the idea of having political rights of their own.

A.Reject this notion, they should be glad to be able to live in our Kingdom!
B.Set up a semi-autonomous region around Gobopolis, in which the goblins will then choose how they will rule themselves. the SAR will still answer to the King, just like the Lordship of Nayte
C.Give goblins the right to participate in the Dragonking Contest equally with humans
D.Other proposal

Let's decide this now. Choose one
>>
>>388288
>B.Set up a semi-autonomous region around Gobopolis, in which the goblins will then choose how they will rule themselves. the SAR will still answer to the King, just like the Lordship of Nayte
we've got your back goblins.
>>
>>388262
Yes, I say I'm going to help the goblins have a state, and I'm going to keep my word.

>>388288
>B.Set up a semi-autonomous region around Gobopolis, in which the goblins will then choose how they will rule themselves. the SAR will still answer to the King, just like the Lordship of Nayte
I have your back goblins bros.
>>
>>388288
>A.Reject this notion, they should be glad to be able to live in our Kingdom!
>>
>>388288
>B
>>
>>388288
>>
>>388288
B.
>>
>>388288
Equality
>B
>>
>>388288
A
>>
>>388288
>>
B. Equality.
>>
>>388311
What should we do for H next turn? I'm leaning towards improving general literacy or sanitation. I think our biggest roadblock right now is population constraints. OR, we could build a second city, and expand the Lordship.
>>
>>388288
B
>>
Fucking A
Unless I get my own kingdom
Wtf
I swear if this goes through I'll launch a campaign against the goblins
>>
Only towards the goblin players now - what do you want your SAR to be called and how should it be ruled? Think about it and discuss ideas while the normal turns continue.

Year 152

>>Population:40k humans, 14k goblins, 466 demons
>>Resources:7/10
>>Morale:7/10
>>Culture: festivals, writing on stone and parchment, dragonslaying, advancing arts, Legislature, basic bureaucracy, trial of ordeal, warrior cult
>>Military:demon warband(220 expert warriors),2200 iron hoplites, 500 horsemen, 800 archers, 1000 goblin skirmishers
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>388323
>>C.Construction
Please all i want is fucking roads and waterways
>>
>>388323
>H.Faction project
roll to expand Castil and make it a trading hub.
>>388320
Calm down Iron legion they're not going to be like demons and be ungrateful dicks.
>>
>>388323
>C.Construction
I just got back from doing real life stuff is anything going on?
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>388329
forgot the roll the most important part
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>388323
You missed two of my projects so far so
> H. Faction project
Train and arm my men like legionaries and recruit much more
I want a full legion at least
>>
>>388323
The Dukedom of Gobopolis
Ruler is the Duke of Goblins which station is passed down through the Swift-hands family as the protectors of Gobbos. Beneath the Duke can be Federation who act as an elected council to the Duke.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>388332
>>388329
>>388323
Helping Obelix.
>>
>>388331
Gobbos have a Lordship like Nayte, Iron Legion wants to declare on them, and I want fucking roads.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>388323
H.
FINISH GOLDEN STATUE OF FISHTITS
>>
>>388342
Muh statue....
>>
>>388333
What do you define as a legion.
What are legionnaires.
Are you referring to Paitras' more advanced armies, based on the teachings of Stoman?
Don't be too meta.
>>
>>388342
Foreman i feel you're worshipping the wrong "god"
You might have more luck with the Pantheon.
Us Human and you Goblins could do great thing.
Conquest of lands and seas, what do you think? ?
>>
>>388323
C2
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>388323
>H.Faction project
I'm going to be upgrading and expanding my navy base at Godric Isle
>>388350
>>
>>388323
>>D.Military
>>
>>388323
>C. Construction
Get these canals and roads, famalam
>>
>>388323
C
>>
>>388352
The Gobbos just want to praise the magnificent orbs...
>>
>>388323
C. Construction
>>
Construction, again choose one or two projects

A.Urban infrastructure - streets, sewers and stuff
B.Muh roads
C.Settlement defences
D.Upgrade the Arena
E.Upgrade the King's Hall
F.Improve our docks into harbors
G.Build something new, something spectacular
H.Other
>>
>>388350
Well at least like 500 troops

They are heavy infantry which carry light javelins. They have large rectangular shields and wear lorica segmentata (platemail) and they have swords and they carry heavy long spears in case of cavalry.

The formation I want is a testudo
Basically highly advanced shield wall. Protection from all projectiles
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>388323
H
Try to convert the captured ogre to Resplendent Wave
>>
>>388375
>B.Muh roads
>F.Improve our docks into harbors
>>
>>388375
A.
E.
>>
>>388375
>B.Muh roads
>>388370
yeah but human gods statues have more magnificent orbs, instead of 2 in front and none in the back ours have 2 in front and two in the back.
>>388379
Since when are demons worshipping gods?
>>
>>388375
B
G - Fucking canals along muh roads
>>
>>388375
>B.Muh roads
>>
>>388375
B
G canals
>>
>>388375
B.Muh roads
G - Fucking canals along muh roads
>>
>>388375
A. Urban Infrastucture.

I think we should not pick two, we're strapped for resources.

>>388377
Imagine how well a Testudo will do against artillery level magic.
>>
>>388383
But fish-tits are real, every Gobbo dreams of one day traveling to the sea to marvel upon their glory, some even dream of getting the honour of one day touching them.
>>
>>388375
>A.Urban infrastructure - streets, sewers and stuff
>C.Settlement defences
>>
>>388393
Thanks for bringing that up
Since we worship the pantheon I can enchant my shields with protective spells and defence runes
>>
>>388394
>But fish-tits are real, every Gobbo dreams of one day traveling to the sea to marvel upon their glory, some even dream of getting the honour of one day touching them.
We'll it wondorous guess which factions own most ships!
It may be thoses who literally own 80% of all ports and habors.
You see you have reason to work with us.
>>
>>388405
Here's the thing whats you opinion on demons
>>
Guys canals can bring in more resources
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

We've improved our roads,irrigation, canals, water reservoirs - engineers and architects are working hard.
We're not quite on historic Rome's level, of course, but part of the way there.

Event roll
>>
>>388411
We tolerate them enough to let them live as of now.
But you're a goblin not a Demon.
>>
>>388416
So what happened with my project
>>
>>388421
projects got kindda ignored, just take this as Bulgar way of saying.
"I'm eating/doing stuff i can't write your fluff all the time."
>>
Demons, when's your next H? My major goals for now are complete, so I can support roll
>>
>>388426
"Fluff"
I want to crucify people
>>
>>388417
Just asking hue
>>
File: norsemen1.jpg (39KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
norsemen1.jpg
39KB, 400x551px
We've heard news from the north - almost all of the Norsemen(and we've only discovered a small part of their territory) have been united under the rulership of King Knurig, a mighty warrior, experienced raider and apparently versed in shamanistic magic as well - a true legend among his people.

Year 154

>>Population:42k humans, 15k goblins, 526 demons
>>Resources:7/10
>>Buildings: great forge,stone roads,docks, barracks, arena, monument, King's Hall, watermills;
>>Culture: festivals, writing on stone and parchment, dragonslaying, advancing arts, Legislature, basic bureaucracy, trial of ordeal, warrior cult
>>Military:demon warband(250 expert warriors),2300 iron hoplites, 500 horsemen, 800 archers, 1200 goblin skirmishers
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>388448
>J.NAVY
We need a navy and fast!
>>
>>388448
D.
Worry about vikings intensifies
>>
A
>>
>>388448
>>I.Diplomacy & war
Go on a diplomatic mission to ensure trade,non agression pact and get some more map information of the lands up in the north.
>>
>>388394
>>388405

I've had the magic to transform man or goblin into half-fish who can swim and breath underwater.

If the gobbos want to start an underwater corps, all they have to do is start faction project it.

Fishtits doesn't want to whore herself out, but she wouldn't be opposed if some of her loyal followers wanted to hug her on occasion.

She hasn't been hugged by anybody for 154 years now. Unless you count the Storm Dragon, but that was more her hugging him. To death.
>>
File: army2.jpg (2MB, 1760x1344px) Image search: [Google]
army2.jpg
2MB, 1760x1344px
>>388421
Following the teachings of priests of Stoman, you've started training your faction's soldiers into the tactics of the legion, in which the sword replaces the spear as the main melee weapon, while javelins are used before engaging in close quarters. Still, this method of warfare is not widely accepted in our Kingdom, the iron phalanx being still standart.
>>
>>388448
D
>>
>>388448
>>J.Navy
Get the ships up and running to stop any raiding from that Norsemen
>>
Guys we need to engage them at sea Wave could help us destroy their fleet.
>>
>>388452
>>388454
>>388459

>>388462

See how well the viking navy does against a true marine aquatic force.

If you want to finally take advantage of my fishomancy, that is. :D
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>388448
>H. Train my people in gorilla warfare.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>388448
H
I'd like to recruit some more humans into my faction
>>
>>388448
>J Improve Navy
Those Norsemen aren't just uniting for funsies.
>>388462
Bring it in, Wave.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>388448
Create a temple to the Dragonfist Bloodline in Muttville
>>
>>388471
Your people have learned how to turn into gorillas.

All hail the gorillamancer.
>>
File: 330989.jpg (136KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
330989.jpg
136KB, 640x800px
>>388471
Noice.
>>
File: GreatCrowWarrior.jpg (48KB, 369x346px) Image search: [Google]
GreatCrowWarrior.jpg
48KB, 369x346px
>>388471
Great Crow's top officer, Har Ambe, a strong and unusually hairy man, teaches the warriors of the clan how to masterfully hide and execute ambushes in forests and swamps.
>>
>>388475
>Bring it in
Thanks, bro! :3
>>
>>388485
>Har Ambe
Bulgar you sneaky :^)
>>
>>388459
>>388448
Changing into I. Lets get that Navy.
>>
>>388485
Bulgar what happened with our rolls?
>>388357
>>388337
>>388332
Sorry if you're getting annoyed by this. I can just think that we succeeded :^)
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

We've built more ships and trained our sailors and captains to fight at sea, shooting arrows, using spells and coordinating with Wave and her forces.

Rolling for event
>>
>>388499
I'm here
>>
>>388496
Medium success

Every time someone asks me to look at their roll, when I've probably ignored it becuase nothing happened with that score, the amount of time I'm willing to spend on this thread shortens by a couple of minutes, as does my lifespan, probably.
>>
File: 1.jpg (121KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
121KB, 707x1000px
>>388485
Yay.
>>
No news is good news. The Norsemen haven't attacked anyone south of the Godsjaw sea.

Year 155

>>Population:43k humans, 15k goblins, 526 demons
>>Buildings: great forge,stone roads,docks, barracks, arena, monument, King's Hall, watermills;
>>Military:demon warband(250 expert warriors),2300 iron hoplites, 500 horsemen, 800 archers, 1200 goblin skirmishers
>>Navy:4 biremes,10 triremes
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>388537
I
Invade our northen invaders
>>
>>388537
R
>>
>>388537
>I.Diplomacy & war
Call a Holy Crusade with Paaitras against these heavens.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>388537
H. Faction Project, keep trying to learn Ice Magic in the northlands. Aaaand keep an eye out for if they suddenly launch all their ships at once.
>>
>>388537
>>C.Construction
>>
>>388537
I I call a crusade on the heretics to the north, call in eastern civ
>>
>>388546
No Obelix, Peitras likes the heavens, see?
>>
>>388553
Heathen*
you happy now?
>>
>>388552
>>388546
>>388542
>>388537
>I.Diplomacy & war
Declare war on Norsemen get Paitras on our side and invade.
>>
>>388555
Yes
>>
>>388537
>>I.Diplomacy & war
Get our military to face the Norseman, the King will still behind and send his cousin in his stand. Bring everything we can spare.
>>
>>388546
I think I lost the IRC
>>
>>388537
A.
How about we not piss of the vikings...
>>
>>388563
look in the thread again.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>388537
>H.Faction project
Advance with golem research, its been awhile since I've tried to.
>>
>>388537
Also be sure to call in our allies and all that jazz
>>
>>388537
A
>>388552
>>388546
>>388542
>>388556
>>388562
I don't think we have enough man for a another war
>>
>>388537
on my computer now
>D expand the navy
>>
>>388571
We have Wave you idiot they'll attack us at Sea and die.
>>
>>388575
If they attack us, Wave will totally help.

If we attack them, when the only provocation is they've raided one of our vessels... Wave is feeling a bit more iffy.
>>
File: government1.jpg (139KB, 639x348px) Image search: [Google]
government1.jpg
139KB, 639x348px
Many within our Kingdom are calling for blood, eager to attack the Norsemen.
We will negotiate with the Kulargi, Paitras and even the halflings to get support for a crusade into the north.
Now, to each faction - how will you participate?
You can decline sending troops if you disagree with this, though consider what reprecautions that will have.

So, give a description - what leaders/heroes will you send, will you send troops, supplies, etc.
After that we will make the preparations.
>>
>>388579
They sacked the jew town Jewelopolis
>>
>>388580
I will send the high Inquisititor and all availed troops, Deus Vultz
>>
>>388580
We own part of most of the ports and harbors and will be glad to provide Sailors and supplies.
>>388579
Don't be dumb you know they'll attack us and who will worship a cowardly god who don't defend his follower?
>>
>>388580
Since Romans don't like the sea
I'll send a squad of legionaries and a centurion. The centurions name is gaius Marius.
We bring plenty of javelins
>>
>>388580
Sending my leader Hunter and the men of his militia.
All of them armed with pikes, shields and long bows.
>>
>>388598
No they won the punic wars using their fleet
>>
>>388580
200 Able-bodied men, armed with swords, and scrounged up armor.
>>
>>388580
Gobopolis will send the standing force of Goblins which are in the professional military and give loots of our gold to help "convince" the other nations to join us. However no additional levies will be taken as we worry of any further centaur attacks.

Duke Foreman Swift-Hands himself will join the crusade to help lead the skirmishers and stop any truly idiotic actions.

His son Deputy Swift-Hands will remain in control over the Dukedom of Gobopolis.
>>
>>388584
Oh yeah! I remember not being here for that. Alright, Wave'll come along.

>>388580
Wave will come. Other than that, her followers can come if they want to, but Wave doesn't enforce a chain of command or anything, she just offers powers to whoever wants to learn.

Wave plans on lurking below the fleet, make sure nothing attacks from below.
>>
>>388601
After rebuilding it a couple of times
Romans got rekt at sea
>>
>>388580
No way we're crossing sea. Will send all the lumber.
>>
>>388580
This war is a bad idea but I'll send 100 demons lead by wrath A very mad demon that wears heavy iron armor and is armed with a giant warhammer and holds a Grudge against the centaurs for what they did to Asura and he is a worshipper of Resplendent Wave because he respect wave for finding out what it really means to be a demon
>>
>>388609
We're no planning invasion.
Just to burn and pillage all of their coastal cities and kill all mens living near the coast.
>>
>>388580
Bulgar I don't want us to go for killing let's try to get a peace deal doing but at the same time Have our military to back us up if things go sour.
I'm sending my Cousin Adolph of Godric. He is large as big as a demon and trained all his life to serve me. He is noble and want us to have peace but if that can't be gotten will fight.
>Cousin (King own personal demon armor, plus enchanced shit)
>Small gifts
>Supplies Food, water.
>Trained Solders. Trained to protect the King
>A good part of the Military
>The navy
>>
>>388611
Can you send more, they may have a massive army
>>
File: 1426113528089.jpg (212KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1426113528089.jpg
212KB, 1920x1200px
>>388580
Sending Lanfrank uncle of Theobald, he is a great fighter has an enchanted iron armor and a sword made by the best blacksmith in the lava forge. He is going with a group of 200 veteran mercenaires along with lots of suplies(enough to feed an army or two for a couple of months). Lanfrank look like pick related.
>>
>>388614
That's like 1/5th of their population
>>
>>388580
Do as I've always done, help make the armys equipment in return for shekels.

Also I'll send Belial and about 20 masons,
I want a claim of some land over there to expand our influence as we've been limited to the kingdom of rog for awhile now. While the war is going on they'll just serve as quarter masters for the armys equipment.
>>
>>388616
He can send the 200 warband
>>
>>388580
Bulgar is it alright if I do my military officer faction?
>>
All right, so I've got some rough idea of our forces.

What will our goal be?
A.A show of force is what the troops are there for, we'll try to secure a peace treaty first
B.Raid and pillage
C.Attack and destroy their facilities in a preemptive strike
D.An invasion with the goal to conquer territory
>>
>>388546
Support
>>
>>388628
A.
>>
>>388628
>A.A show of force is what the troops are there for, we'll try to secure a peace treaty first
>>
>>388628
B
Crusade is real
>>
>>388628
A
>>
>>388614
And that's why I didn't want to go to war with them and no I don't even want to send this many demons
>>
>>388621
Do it
>>
>>388628
>C.Attack and destroy their facilities in a preemptive strike
If they don't have ships they can't do shit.
Rape the land salt the harbor burn the womens.
>>
>>388628
A
>>
>>388639
It's a show of force dude they arnt fighting
>>
>>388628
Guys, they're a warrior culture. As much as I like peace, I think offering it is just gonna put the initiative in their court when the battle inevitably happens.

I think our goal should be to kill King Knurig in a decisive battle, without pillaging their settlements, as a show of strength, before we can offer peace.
>>
>>388628
A
>>
>>388645
Then why did you vote for Raid and pillage
>>
>>388653
It's in character
>>
>>388628
>C.Attack and destroy their facilities in a preemptive strike
>>
>>388628
>A.A show of force is what the troops are there for, we'll try to secure a peace treaty first
Try and convince them to convert first and if it won't work through diplomacy then we shall do it through the sword.
>>
>>388628
>>388633
Going with C.
>>
>>388653
Fair enough but a 100 is almost half of my clan
>>
>>388673
How about 150 to look stronger
>>
>>388597
I killed a dragon for you in one on one combat. When you've topped that, go ahead and call me cowardly.
>>
>>388646
Wave, if you support the inquisition, I will push to make you orthodox
>>
We'll make a show of force and try to secure peace first
We've commited 2000 hoplites, 120 demons, 400 horsemen, 700 archers, 1200 goblin skirmishers and 1000 other human soldiers
Last thing to decide - how shall we get to the Norselands?
A.By ship - at risk of naval engagement, but much faster
B.By land - will be able to meet up with our allies more easily, but will take a longer time. The navy can still escort us and help evacuate
>>
>>388687
>A.By ship - at risk of naval engagement, but much faster
>>388683
>I killed a dragon for you in one on one combat.
>for you
IMPLYING INTENSIFIES
you work for yourself not us stop lying.
>>
>>388687
a show of force on the water will have more of an effect on them
>>
>>388687
>>
>>388687
B
>>
>>388687
B.
>>
>>388687
>>
>>388694
>>388683
I gotta agree with obelix
>>
>>388687
A
>>
>>388683
We sacrificed to give you that power, you heritic
>>
>>388687
B
>>
>>388687
C. We go by ship... WITH all the allies. Attempting this without Paitras' navy in tow is "kill me now" level dumb.

>>388684
I'm not big on what the concept of Inquisition implies. I'll all about freedom, peace, and being a generally nice person when I can. I don't want to force anybody to change their beliefs when it isn't hurting anything.
>>
>>388710
You sacrificed to allow me to tsunami the bridge.

At the time, you guys liked me, and begged me not to fight the dragon. Need me to drag up 10-15 posts to that effect?
>>
>>388714
Ok think 40k inquisition, we are willing to turn a blind eye to help us kill the real threats
>>
>>388720
Oh, I'm down in that case. I do that all the fucking time to help you guys do stuff despite all the rascist assholes (hello Legion.)
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>388717
Can we fucking put her on a cross now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
We will advance by water.
Give me one roll for each of the nations we've asked for help in this order
>Paitras
>Kulargi
>Halflings
>>
>>388724
Okay, I just need you show up at the battle and intimidat them
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>388728
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>388728
>>
>>388727
Love you too, baby.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>388728
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>388717
>begged me not to fight the dragon
IMPLYING INTENSIFIES.
>>373177
>>373181
I supported you Ungratful fishy Bitch
I helped you i build a Temple for you and this is how you thanks me?
I swear if the day comes that humans will rise for the gods you will curse my name.
>>
>>388728
>>
>>388728
How does intrigue work in this quest
>>
>>388737
Yes. This is how I thank you. By helping you fight a war. Again. With a little lip on the side, but yes.
>>
>>388745
Alright stop this bitchfest.

We need to stand strong to fight
>>
>>388745
Hello wave I noticed your faction doesn't have any guards the blood clan could help you train some
>>
>>388743
Bulgar can you answer this,
Like spying and stuff
>>
>>388745
You've done so less than willingly and never helped you supporters truly all that you've done is stand around and get you little special snowflake encounters when it gets dicy and claim you saved us.
YOU DONE NOTHING FOR.
wev'e build this civilisation we save dyou from the first dragon we built you temple and gave you sacrifices so you grow.
You didn't deserve any of this yet you think you did.
All that you derserved was to share the same fate as the first dragon.
But we were mercyful even friendly.
And all that you did was show up at the convenient time and reap the rewards.
>>
File: 1468201086462.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1468201086462.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>388763
This is going to be interesting.
>>
>>388767
Wait Mason, what's your faction
>>
File: navy2.jpg (63KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
navy2.jpg
63KB, 700x460px
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>388743
However you make it work. Negotiate openly(here) or privately(that's your business). Support certain kinds of votes, push your own agenda etc.
If you want to do something secretly from other players, you will have to contact me privately via twitter.
We almost had a civil war once.

The Kulargi have sent only a small token force and 2 ships. The Halflings have sent several ships with supplies and auxilaries, who won't be fighting at the front, but rather helping in logistics. Paitras will send 20 warships and a total of 4000 troops, bringing the total crusade forces to around 10 000.

The fleet has assembled at Godric isle and will sail north,towards Aagberaad, one of the large coastal towns of the Norsemen.
>>
>>388769
I'm a Demon faction.
>>
>>388763
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way, and that a rift in our relationship grew when I started to seek a cure for the demons.

Your clan used to be great friends of mine. :(
>>
>>388772
I don't usually use Twitter, how do you msg people
>>
>>388777
You tried to purge them
Now you trying to replace the old gods
>>
Setting anchor near Aagberaad, a ship bearing a local chief approaches. Telling them we want to speak with their King, we are directed towards Viigberaarg, not far to the east. There we will be able to meet with their King within the month.
A.Do as they've asked, we'll be careful and won't let ourselves be ambushed
B.Tell them to send the King here
C.Tell them to send the King to our lands to negotiate
D.Ask to negotiate on neutral ground
E.Ask to negotiate on neutral waters
>>
>>388777
:(
I know that look.
That's the look that your bitch give you when you're not down to take her shopping and pay her shit after she cheated on you.
You're official ehersy in the eye of the Pantheon all of your temples in my land will be reworked to the glory of the pantheon, all of your fidels will have to convert and stop worshipping you or leave my land.
I've had enough you're nothing more than a treatcherous sea leech.
You were ready to kill the demons yet no you take their side.
All that you do is use turncoat tactics and fight for yourself.
You won't do well this way since you get power from us, from your follower, from thoses who helped you and whorshipped you.
Build you temple and gave you sacrifice.
Your Betrayal mean to us that you're no more than a monster without loyality.
Worse than a dog.
>>
>>388786
>E
they could ambush us if they're on familiar waters
>>
>>388786
>E.Ask to negotiate on neutral waters
>>
>>388787
I would like to alert the eastern kingdom of her being heresy
>>
>>388786
E
>>
>>388786
D.Ask to negotiate on neutral ground
>>388787
Wew, this sure is getting spicy in here.
>>
>>388786
>>
>>388786
Can my hero attack wave

Not the 50 legionaries with him
Just gaius
>>
>>388792
>>388794
>>388796
NO INFIGHTING!, At least not now. Were about to negotiate with a hostile foreign nation this will weaken our position.
>>
>>388786
E
>>
>>388796
Now is not the time brother.
>>
>>388786

>>388787
This is how I feel too Wave.
>You're official heresy in the eye of the Pantheon all of your temples in my land will be reworked to the glory of the pantheon, all of your infidels will have to convert and stop worshiping you or leave my land.
Let it be known that Godric Clan no longer support Wave and will do as mention above.
It didn't have to be this way.
>>
>>388787
As you will. As long as my followers are not to be harmed and have a decent amount of time to settle their affairs and seek new homes.

My grudge with the demons was born of petty fear, and it was a mistake I will not repeat. Not for all the worship or temples in the world.
>>
>>388336
So we've earned our independence from the humans only to be subjugated by our fellow Goblins to some preposterous bloodline? I think not.
>>
>>388806
>>388792
>>388805
Finally you guys have woken up

I mean I've been saying this for days
Years
>>
>>388806
>>388787
>You're official heresy in the eye of the Pantheon all of your temples in my land will be reworked to the glory of the pantheon, all of your infidels will have to convert and stop worshiping you or leave my land.
I feel the same as my comrades. No more yearly sacrifaces made by clan Erden.
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

We are set to meet in neutral waters in two weeks...
>>
>>388796
Can you breath underwater and swim? If so, go right ahead.
>>
>>388811
>As long as my followers are not to be harmed and have a decent amount of time to settle their affairs and seek new homes.
They can live with you in the depth of the sea, we'll send them to you.
No physical harm will be done.
Just a gentle push into the sea water.
>>
>>388818
They tremble before our might!
>>
>>388816
I'm just doing
in character stuff
>>
>>388811
Looks like Nayte is going to get a skyrocket in population. Wonder how many people ingame in the kingdom are going to dislike this as they've been worshipping you a long time.
>>
>>388818
Hey I tried to message you, is what I said ok
>>
>>388824
Taken a while to get to this stage
But good job
>>
WAVE followers can move to Muttville no harm will come to them there
>>
>>388821
Um... If you're going to do that right now I'm going to have no power left to help you fight this war.
>>
>>388812
>Subjugated
The Swift-Hands family has been the leaders of the Gobbos since the freedom not that a little pup like you would know, everything that the Gobbo's have is because of us pulling together. You know nothing of our history. Gobopolis is built on the labour of the Swift-Hands.
>>
>>388818
Do they want to hunt a big selfish fish?
>>388831
Do you want your town to be burnt and fields to be salted?
>>388832
We don't need your help anymore.
>>
>>388832
We will worship you if you grant our clan with a champion
>>
>>388786
Can I take a H action
>>
>>388786
E.
>>
>>388835
If it comes to that then so be it.
>>
>>388845
Civil war part 2 Electric Bongolos
>>
>>388845
So be it indeed you shall die for you heresy.
Mutt dog.
Your clan used to be dragon slayers not Dragon suckers.
Expect none of of wave Worshipper to reach Muttvile alive.
>>
>>388836
Sure. I'd be down with that. Who would you like powered up?

>>388835
Aright, well, I'll be heading back home then, with all my followers who are currently with your fleet. Trying to kill all of my followers is not nice. :/
>>
>>388851
Can I raid her villages for her followers?
>>
Independent Lordship for Wave Followers ? That way Godric can be permanent king and we don't have to deal with the people for purging and deus vulting everything
>>
>>388853
Can you swim and breathe underwater?
>>
>>388853
Can you idiots wait till after we deal with the Noremen to act like retards.
>>
Where is OP
>>
>>388855
I'd be down for that. Thanks for having my back. :)
>>
>>388850
You are currently in the north so it must be Wave followers or Nord Heretics chose.
>>
>>388850
Try to attack Hunter Dragonfist or wave and blood clan will attract you Asturex of Notajo.
>>
>>388851
Now I feel bad

Listen good
Anyone who harms a wave follower dies
They safe passage to muttville or they must convert

If you want to fight you can fight 600 legionaries and other militia. I don't any other factions have an army of this size
>>
>>388867
You are being played like a fittle
>>
>>388861
probably trying to figure out how to do thirty years war in the iron age
>>
>>388866
O shit, that means we go back with you if you leave because they're just gonna start purging again.
>>
>>388855
No you don't understand.
It's too late for you to escape.
All of Waves follower must die.
>>388856
Can you do anything without follower and worshipper?
I think not.
You're nothing more than a Pretender and a false idol.
You power come from your supporters.
I'll hunt you once no one will support you.
>>388867
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.
>>
File: paitrianadmiral.jpg-original.jpg (19KB, 304x300px) Image search: [Google]
paitrianadmiral.jpg-original.jpg
19KB, 304x300px
King Knurig arrived at the head of 5 longships. He has expressed a desire for peace with other human nations.
"The time for fighting among mankind is past. Greater threats emerge in all directions. I have travelled far and wide and seen much. Ogres in the west, centaurs in the south, giants in the north, elves in the east. Mankind will have to stand together and for that purpose I have united the northern tribes."
The Paitrian admiral that led their expedition approaches, smirking
"We meet again, my friend."
"Ah, Donavus, good to see you."
"Well, the two of us would like to extend an invitation to the Kingdom of Roggar - in Dominas, capital of Paitras, King Knurig will officialy accept the faith of the Pantheon and we will begin negotiations on creating the Human Alliance."

A.Send a delegation to observe
B.Send a delegation to observe and join the Alliance
C.Decline
>>
>>388877
>B.Send a delegation to observe and join the Alliance
>>
>>388877
>>
>>388877
Alright can I do a H action
>>
>>388818
Apologies for stepping away, the Gobanitio will send a volunteer force of a hundred skirmishers and their champion skirmisher Huliorh.

>>388834
You raised the city of Gobopolis and established tenant farms to feed your labor force, you use your own people for personal gain and then you demand from our human allies that which you refuse your people.

The goblins south of the Big Fork River do not recognize the Duke of Gobopolis as their leader, recognizing only the rule of the Dragon Throne and the customs of the clans.
>>
>>388877
>>
>>388877
B.
>>
>>388877
B
>>
>>388877
A
>>388870
The only thing I want is freedom of religion. Protecting Wave is a part of that.
>>
>>388877
B
>>
>>388891
Dude we are fine with that, the problem is that she is with the demons now and her faith gives her power
>>
>>388891
when you shall be executed i'll ask for a tolerant Axe.
>>
>>388895
She was with us until she betrayed us
>>
Alright so, followers, if you start getting purged, just jump in the water.

Given that I don't need to tsunami, I can transform everyone into half fish and we can leave in peace.

If being half-fish is not your style, we can migrate to some coast somewhere, let me recharge a bit, and transform you back.
>>
File: GOBBO.jpg (132KB, 887x796px) Image search: [Google]
GOBBO.jpg
132KB, 887x796px
>>388887
My friend I think you lose sight of what you truly are... If you wanted to play something else you should have chosen it.
>>
>>388901
If you are a wave follower please come into these safe camps until this is over, like the japenese in world war 2
>>
All I ask is for the killing blow on wave
>>
>>388901
Also, considering my ability to send instantaneous prayer messages to all my followers, good luck on organizing your purge faster than my evacuation.
>>
>>388901
I was actually going to make you orthodox until this happened.
>>
>>388912
Wave you should really start training some warriors
>>
>>388877
>A.Send a delegation to observe
>>
>>388901
>>388909
>>388911
>>388912
Goddammit guys would you stop, no one is purging anyone unless they want to be kicked in the teeth by most of the kingdom
>>
>>388918
Get ready edgelords as they want to start another purge. This time including wave.
>>
>>388912
Good luck on organizing you evacuation faster than our army with your Bs snoflakes power.
rolling is the only authority here with Bulgar.
Don't think they'll live long even if they escape once.
You have no armies
We have multiple
You have no allies
We have multiples.
>>
>>388903
Why do you think I'm weaseling away from your power and putting myself under the thumb of a country I'm at the very edge of?
>>
And yeah, fuck it, everybody who's not in one of the safe towns, like Nayte or Dragonfist's place, just get in the water. We can leave without bloodshed.
>>
>>388922
Dude I'm not trying to purge them, in trying to get them to stop giving her power
>>
People of the Lordship of Nayte can you support us they are literally doing the same thing exact they were going to do to you.
>>
I'm okay with Wave the demi-goddes who wants to teach us how to fish not with Wave, the megalomaniac who wishes to become a Supreme Go. This is going to to the demons too, she is only using you like she used us. She only wants your magic and our worship to betray both you and us and become a A God Of The Eelements. Why do you think she suddenly got all friendly with the demons? They dont even live near water ffs! She got blood clan on her side to use the demons might in combat and used to steal your magic powers and distract you from your research all whule getting worshiped by us and telling us that she is actually anti demon. She is a lying two faced evil creature who fishes to rule us. We must not let this happen!!
>>
>>388923
We're not looking to purge you demons.
Stay put and we will not strike.
>>
>>388877
Factions may have been a mistake....
>>
Apologies for the slowness, I am watching the RNC stream.
B it is

Who wants to go to Dominas to observe the ceremony and be part of signing the Alliance?
>>
>>388926
WE ARE NOT PURGIBG THEM. No one wants to be a deep one because their pretender told them so
>>
>>388935
I wil
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 540x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 540x644px
>>388922
Shut
Your
Goddamned
Mouth
Gobbo Jew
>>
>>388915
Yes, me getting a little disrespectful with my speech, despite being fully ready to help you fight a war.

Very betrayal-ee.

>>388916
I don't want to fight. Even if I would win. I don't want to be forced to kill people when I can save my followers without it.
>>
>>388935
Theobald is going personaly along with his servants and bodygards.
>>
>>388935
Send only the King none of the squabbling factions
>>
>>388942
I am role playing the Spanish Inquisition, You are Hersey but I'm going to ignore it because she may be nice. She then bad mouths your allies. I wonder how I would feel
>>
>>388935
The king himself is going and be part of the alliance. With his many bodyguards and servants.
>>
>>388922
>most of the kingdom
Literally three biggest human factions and the Iron Legion and the High Inquisitor are against Wave at this moment
>>
>>388935
Cassius will be in attendance
>>
>>388942
Better be careful there, they might start pulling strawmans against you like when they called us evil just for existing.
>>
>>388942
You've betrayed the old gods and the new.
We've always stood with you yet you never stood with us when you stood nothing to gain.
You're ready to fight a war instead of asking for forgiveness.
You seek to play the demons the same trick you played us by pushing us into war with them.
You're nothing but a leech.
You shall die.
>>
>>388930
I actually can't help but like that you said "fishes to rule us". :)

>>388935
Anyway, could you call a vote on whether more people want to cast me out or not?

If so, we can avoid civil war part 2 by just having my followers leave via half-fish transformation, and saying we start a civ on the ocean floor somewhere and never come up again.
>>
>>388961
I had no problems with demons, wasn't even there
>>
>>388955
tbqh
I have always been against her
>>
>>388963
Ya you can become a NPC or something.
>>
>>388962
Um, do we have the same definition of war? I just want to save my people by running away.
>>
>>388935
We'd love to lead the delegation
>>
>>388972
You ask for Mutt clan to defend your heretics and yet you think this isn't war?
We'll have your head on pike and your heart on a platter that is if do have a heart you ungrateful snake.
>>
>>388961
>>388916
Demons the Godric clan and the rest of the clans don't want a war with the demons. Wave is tricking you guys like we fall for hers. I ask you to stand down, because Wave is going to just use you. I saying this since I know. Just look back how many time we have her and she only help for personal gain. She stopping you and using you faction action to make her stronger, it all a trick. We wish you no harm.
>>
>>388972
You really shouldn't turn them into fish people. I mean think if your kid just joined your religion and then jumped into the water and swam away. You are stealing people from their family's. Just tell them to convert to new gods.
>>
>>388976
Dragonfist offered. The Blood Clan offered. Hell, even the Legion offered.

At first, when I thought this was isolated to a few factions not liking my people, I was open to them defending my people until this blew over.

But now that the extent of the hatred is clear? I'd just like to end this without bloodshed, to have any who follow me evacuate.
>>
>>388980
It's too late for you to flee.
You tried to betray us and attack us.
And now that you see there is no way to win you want to flee.
YOURE NOTHING BUT A COWARD.
You'll die.
I look forward to it.
>>
>>388980
That is, if you do have a majority. I think Bulgar needs to make this a vote soon. :/

Sorry for this coinciding with your big glorious alliance, Bulgar. :/
>>
>>388980
Please read my thing
>>
File: paitras4.jpg (210KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
paitras4.jpg
210KB, 1024x640px
Our delegation is present in Dominas at the baptism of King Knorig and his official coronation as a King, anointed by the Pantheon.
The three Kings and the High Chieftain of the Kulargi met in the Royal Palace to sign an agreement of mutual defense against nonhuman invasions.
>>388963
I ain't even following what you're bantsing now

Year 156

>>Population:44k humans, 16k goblins, 526 demons
>>Navy:4 biremes,10 triremes
>B.Culture & religion
>C.Construction
>D.Military
>E.Government & laws
>H.Faction project
>I.Diplomacy & war
>J.Other
>>
>>388985
when did she try and attack you?
>>
>>388993
G
>>388995
She didn't
>>
>>388993
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>388993
H Build up my forces and ask for some from the eastern kingdom
>>
More drama here than the RNC
>>
>>388993
>I.Diplomacy & war
We end wave now.
>>388995
Mutt clan banner are rising against us brother see the words of this slithering snake?
>>388999
He is nothing more than a liar and soon he'll be nothing more than a corpse.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>388993
H - Convert some of my humies to demons
>>
>>389002
I would like to remind the Goy clan that Wave has no money :^)
>>
>>389004
Don't go to war. Wave if you want to save your followers, you need to sacrifice yourself, it isn't fair for you to steal their life
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>388993
>H
I'd like to expand Shekelsburg further since we're safe from Norse raids now
>>
>>388993

Right, fine I'll do it.

A. Kill the fish.
B. No, don't kill Wave.
>>
>>389001
You've trained more inquisitorial forces thanks to the squad of veterans that were sent over from Paitras
>>389005
That would mean completely abandoning all worship of the Gods of the Pantheon, as the Pantheon forbids the spread of demonic blood. Confirm if you wish to sever all ties with the Pantheon.
>>
>>388993
G
>>
>>389009
>>388988
I'd be willing to fight for Wave and I imagine most demons as well. Wave didn't provoke this war, religious nutjobs did.
>>
>>389002
I'd like to remind Goy clan that we are willing to help them and that they invested in our town.
If would be wise to help us win.
>>389009
>Don't go to war. Wave if you want to save your followers, you need to sacrifice yourself, it isn't fair for you to steal their life
she won't sacrifice herself she doesn't care about her follower she only wish their power not them as a whole.
She is no god.
>>
>>389013
Another fucking Shoah god damnit
>>
>>389013
You just destroyed the town like you collapsed your mine.
>>
>>389015
I'll do it. The Pantheon have turned brother against brother, and I don't want to kill the fish
>>
>>389018
>>389014
>>
>>389017
Stay out of this, we can still be peaceful without you majig things worse. There is NO PURGEING! Stop using that as your point
>>
>>389013
An earthquake destroyed Shekelsburg. A mysterious figure was seen leaving the site, making some motions with their hands.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>388988
Wave don't leave
Come to ironhall
I have the largest military in factions

Just stay here and I'll protect you

No one touches her
She's my banter buddy

>>388993
>H . Faction project
I'd like to recruit more troops
>>
>>389023
So you stand against Us.
If you Convert them they shall die along with you.
>>
>>389017
She has been using you demons for a long time. rember how she learned two levels in firemancy and tried to learn darkmancy? Was that somehow heloing you demons now? No, it was personal gain.
>>
>>388993
G
>>
>>388993
>I.Diplomacy & war OR E
We need to convert the wave followers or killed them the King Demands it.

>>389014
>A. Kill the fish.
>>
>>389032
Showing us we have souls? Clearly, a monstrous plot to murder us.
>>
>>389036
Alright you have my word that you won't be purged, let us deal with this
>>
>>389032
Nah man, she helped us learn more about our stuff. We trust her as shes helped us alot and quit being a dick to us like she used to be
>>
>>389014
B. No, don't kill Wave.
>>
>>389036
She said it herself, she was only using you she said to delay golemancy and to make you do her dirty work. She asured us that she was on our side all while plotting against us both.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>388993
Expand Nayte
Focus on city living conditions.
>>
I'm not paying attention right now, so what's going on with Wave?
>>
>>389036
Stand against us and you will die.
Stand aside and you shall live.
It is truly an easy deal.
You either have a death wish or you're a fool to choose the wrong answer.
>>
A
>>
>>389051
People want to kill her. Do you mind holding to a vote?
>>
>>389051
I honestly have no idea other than they want to purge her for whatever reason.
>>
>>389014
B
>>
>>389051
My side is pissed that she back stabbed us and is friends with demons. Demons say she is chill, she want to be fish people
>>
>>389051
She's a selfish fish and Inky,the iron legion,High inquisitor,Theobald of erden,Centurion (likely) and me will kill all her follower and then kill her.
>>
>>389051
People want to purge her for some reason I don't quite understand
>>
>>389050
>>389044
>>389041
>>389029
>>389024
>>389023
>Wave Here. Saying hi.
>Well, here’s a primary reason. I was trying to get all the Demons/Demon Supporters on the Wave train, so that they’d be spending their power on her instead of themselves. But we never got momentum, and they’ll start going back to their own thing soon.

What wave really thinks she just using you. From google docs
>>
>>389014
B all the way
>>
>>389060
I get the final blow
>>
>>389063
Post the link
>>
>>389014
B
>>
>>389063
Do I fucking care. She still helped us, and a friendly God is better than fucking skydaddies I don't know.
>>
>>389063
Post proof of the link faggot dont post a quote. If you cant do that quit bullshitting
>>
>>389065
You won't get the first Blow for sure after all thoses demons Cock she's Blown.
>>
>>389063
That's a meta game reason for trying to purge her, not any reason in character to do so.
>>
>>389067
I have it saved on my notebook, so noone can take that away.
>>
>>389072
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DfG82EMu9gMFK2RBllP6e_JbTYb8cL-lV6Z79uU684E/mobilebasic
>>
>>389063
Everyone has been spamming H whenever they have the chance to help themselves who cares
>>
>>389051
Some factions want to kill me and convert/kill all my followers.
Some factions think they should get me to convert all my followers to the pantheon so they have an easier time killing me, or vice versa.
Some factions are saying they want to fight to protect me.

And I'm saying, let's hold a vote, if more people vote kill me than let me stay, I leave the thread by IC fleeing with what followers I can save.

That's not saying like "Wah, wah, I'll leave if you kick me out."

But I will be switching Trips, obviously. :P

I don't want another civil war out of this.
>>
>>389078
ANTI DEMON COALITION

HMMMM WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT THAT
>>
>>389081
Wave you are a good person but

>Kill
>>
>>389082
That's some old shit. We been cool with you guys man.
>>
>>389082
Most of the Text was from the First almost civil war era.
>>
>>389082
She founded it and I wasn't a part of it
>>
>>389078
That also isn't the whole googledoc. You shits have been planning to massacre us and you can't show us up to a certain point in your data. You're hiding shit.
>>
>>389082
This docs what created right before the civil war by gues who? Wave! >>353856
You werent there
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

Let's see how it goes with this.
Event roll!
>>
>>389094
If we were planning on killing you we would have declared civil war the first time you idiot.
>>
>>389094
Dude I'm not part of it, I wouldn't know
>>
>>389084
>>389090
You say that but High Inquisitor just said he hates Wave for allying with demons
>>
Guys, don't argue about it. It'll make it harder to collect the votes. Also, make sure to reference the post you're voting on. I saw a couple A's and B's without a link.
>>
>>389097
>>389081
Just check >>353000 this thread and look who posted what docs
>>
>>389098
so is she a seafood platter or saved?
>>
>>389099
>Not here this is Wave owned. We need to fuck off and make a new one. Only we know about

Quote from the doc
>>
>>389102
Dude I have NEVER said that
>>
>>389094
Man we had all the plan figured out at the civil war we could have kill you. But we didn't want bloodshed
>>
>>389102
She didn't ally with you, she's using you as pawn.
When was the last time she helped you without anything to gain for her?
Can you truly call her a friend like i can call clan godric as a friend?
>>
>>389107
That is the fresh when Wave betrayed us. We have 200+pages of this. This only a portion. Evrything is saved on inkys notepad.
>>
>>389078
One one hand even if its true waves been nicer to us on the last few threads than a majority of the human factions since we were made.

On the other hand it looks suspicious as fuck because its in massive red letters.

Theres a reason you want her dead, I just donr know what.
>>
Just more proof that multispeciesism is a failure.
>>
>>389108
>High Inquisititor (ID: rQFtZi8T) 07/20/16(Wed)00:56:49 No.389059 â–¶
>>>389051
>My side is pissed that she back stabbed us and is friends with demons
>>
>>389112
I don't want to deal with another civ and I don't want to have a number of people to either die or become fish people
>>
>>389112
>Theres a reason you want her dead, I just donr know what.
I've had enough of her being a special snowflake OC who want to become a god and is literally using everyone as pawn.
Is that good enough of a reason?
>>
>>389112
The reason is she playing us and you. She just want to take all our power and become god in her own right.
>>
>>389113
goy how things been since shekelburg collapsed
>>
>>389115
My side is pissed. If you look what I said, in trying to be peaceful
>>
File: gyolas.jpg (41KB, 564x352px) Image search: [Google]
gyolas.jpg
41KB, 564x352px
A delegation of priests, led by Paitras' High Pontiff himself, have arrived in Dragonstomb and are bringing good news.
"Gyolas, Lord of the Seas, has spoken to us! The time is right to extend his offer to Resplendent Wave of the Perlescent Sea to become his wife. Gyolas resides in Heaven and Wave here in the mortal plane. For this moment we have been preparing an invocation to transfer Wave to Heaven, where she will be welcomed by the Pantheon - her power will be joined with that of Gyolas for eternity as they will rule over the Seas. Her cult will praise Gyolas and his wife along with Him and recieve their blessings and power.
As a result, Wave will no longer be able to roam the seas, however."

A.Accept and ascend to Heaven as wife of Gyolas
B.Reject this offer
>>
Alright, guys, currently the votes stand at one vote for killing me and 4 for not killing me.

I know that's not everyone, so, please vote. And please check that you linked my vote post when you voted or it'll be ignored.
>>
>>389120
We still got most of land in dragons tomb and some in lakefront so we're hanging pretty good for now
>>
>>389112
Ok think about this my demon friend. She joined you some time ago. If she was really working only for you we would have gone after her then. She said that she was playing you and still working for us. Why werent we made then? she was our ally and suddenly switched sides. Why do we renounce her at a random time? It seems like she hasnt done anything against us in sometime? we just realised her plans and her scheeming adn thats why we wont allow her to grow stronger.
>>
>>389128
let's simplify this choice.
>A. you die and get eaten by a god.
>B. you die and get eaten by humans.
>>
>>389128
Does that mean Wave is out of the game, I don't want her giving us divine retribution
>>
>>389128
B - fuck Paitras
>>
>>389128
A.
Let's just get her out of here
>>
>>389128
>Accept
Bye wave
>>
>>389130
>>389128
Please accept this so we can be over with it
>>
>>389128
>A.Accept and ascend to Heaven as wife of Gyolas
Wae can go up there and clean Gyolas floor for all i care as long as i dont have to see her rotten face anymore
>>
Wave will no longer physically be part of the Kingdom. Her cult(player) will retain its delegated power from Above and possibly even increase it as they worship both Gyolas and Wave for their blessings.
The only thing that will change is that Wave will not be physically around. She will be Above.
>>
>>389128
A
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>389128
Tfw I'll never get to defend wave from danger
Tfw Inky, obelix and inquistor get btfo by op
>>
Well demonfriends, we're fucked. Now that Wave is gone, next "threat" they see is us. I suggest we start preparing.
>>
>>389128
>A.Accept and ascend to Heaven as wife of Gyolas
Get out of here you fish head. Your time of cucking everyone is over.
>>389148
Man is shit gone better then planned.
>>
>>389143
Will Wave know knowledge of the Gods?
>>
>>389128
"For the last time, I'm not marrying someone I've never met! He's never saw fit to so much as send a letter! The ones who wanted me to marry him are now the ones who want to murder me and all my followers to spite me."
B. Reject.
>>
>>389130
Wave are you going to vote for?
>>
>>389153
Y tho
>>
>>389149
She has to vote for it, I dont know why the others are voting. Besides, if she goes up she can make the other gods less of dicks towards us. If she stays, it goes as its always been.
>>
>>389153
Wave doesn't want to go Bulgar?
Will it come down to force?
>>
>>389128
A
>>
>>389148
She has two option
>A.Fuck off to heaven and stop being a snowflake dragon eater
>B.Fuck off into the grave
EITHER WAY I WIN.
>>389153
>"For the last time, I'm not marrying someone I've never met! He's never saw fit to so much as send a letter! The ones who wanted me to marry him are now the ones who want to murder me and all my followers to spite me."
Good we get to end you ourselves.
YOU FOOL.
>>
>>389153
Can't support Wave anymore. A, was the peaceful solution
>>
>>389158
It will come to the best fish cooks in the kingdom then
>>
>>389161
You see her true nature now?
She doesn't want peace for her and her follower, she want power for herself.
>>
>>389157
The reason I wanted to become God of Elements was so I'd be an equal in the pantheon and be able to do that.

I doubt I'd have the slightest effect on the Pantheon as "Wife of Gyolas that got thrown in to ease the assimilation of a country."

>>389156
Because I've never met him? I have no idea whether he's who he says he is.
>>
>>389143
You gave her a chance, she didn't take it. Let us do it
>>
>>389153
Look, the Gods can't come down from Heaven to Earth just like that.
Now, is there any way you would be convinced to Ascend or are you absolutely opposed?
>>
>>389164
It's called political marriage
>>
>>389167
Bulgar stop trying to save her.
She deserve a death.
>>
Yo humans, if we stay neutral when you kill Wave, would you allow us to convert willing humans and allow Nayte to expand North?

I can see now A was the better answer to avoid conflict, so.
>>
>>389173
I would vote yes on north ward not sure about more demons
>>
>>389173
Expanding north will not be possible this is godric clan's ground but we can let you expand south.
Also the conversion deal stay the same.
Don't do it on H and outside of you land
>>
>>389173
Yes! Stay neutral IF it comes to war and you can convert willing humans and you can settle when we find new land or just settle south. This goes to all demons.
>>
>>389164
Wave if you stay here there is going to be a war but the blood clan will still stand with you but wave please think about this being a wife to Gyolas may not be that bad
>>
>>389167
Well, I could have been convinced by a longterm pen pal relationship, "Hey, I hear you're a demigod of the sea who believes in peace. We here in the pantheon are pretty cool with avoiding needless violence."

But, that didn't happen.

As for something right now, right here, that could convince me that the Pantheon means well?

Free the demon's souls. Forgive the transgressions of their ancestors. Make it not a crime to be a demon. Show me that you are capably of mercy, and not racists who favor only humans, and I'll be sure I'm leaving the Kingdom of Roggar in enlightened hands. If you can complete the quest I was seeking to become a Goddess for, then I would be happy to join the Pantheon as a mere servant.
>>
>>389180
You stand nothing to gain from this.
She would have stood for you on your last stand.
Why would you stand for her on her last stand?
Do you wish for a painful and heroic death?
>>
>>389180
Please stop dude, just stay neutral
>>
>>389177
>>389175
>>389179
I'm not a military group remember, I'm a schooling and infrastructure faction. The 2 other major demon factions are building, and academic. If you need science shit done tho, I'd also be able to help with that.

I just think at this point, since Bulgar said Wave COULD interact from heaven, there's no point supporting her when the only difference would be a body.
>>
>>389191
We will not attack you.
Just settle south.
We wish no harm to you.
We only kill traitors and fools.
>>
>>389191
she could interact through a cult, which means no Super God power for her adn she cant rule as an absolute overlord only if she can gaoin enough cultist.
>>
>>389187
In medivial times, lords were married to create peaceful times, now it's gods
>>
Things are getting..tense.
>>
>>389198
it's over the tension is gone.
The snake's nature is revealed.
A powerhungry leech's plot has failed.
She will die with her followers.
>>
>>389187
You don't have to go anywhere but ironhall
>>
>>389203
Yes, the powerhungry plot of agreeing to be a servant if her promise of soul redemption to the Demons was fulfilled.
>>
>>389210
The powerhungry plot of refusing ascention and dooming your followers just to keep power.
Now how do you want to be cooked fish?
>>
>>389210
You aren't a servnt you are the power behind the thrown
>>
>>389210
>making demands from a god 100 times more powerfull than you
>doing things he cant possibly do(nobody knows where dafuq a demon soul is currently at)
There is more Pantheon follower just in Roggar not to mention Patrias. You are in no position to make demands, also you had 100 years to talk to gyolas but you didnt do that and just powerd you self up.
>>
>>389189
>>389190
My clan was made to stop people like you from killing everything that's is not human and I don't think wave would have helped me in the past but that was the past things are different now.
>>
>>389226
So you have a death wish?
You want to die for a selfish god?
>>
>>389220
Um.. We know where they're at. They're in Limbo.

If Gyolas doesn't know where they are or how to save them, he's faking godship worse than I am. And I'm not trusting my people to someone worse than me.
>>
>>389226
Humans where never going to geniuses other races.
>>
>>389193
Just to make this clear if you want to contain a faction. Then also go by the opposite. Do not settle in our lands.
>>
>>389233
Genocide*
>>
>>389233
>>389226
you're getting a bad case of grammar correction.
>Humans were never going to genocide other races.

>>389235
We don't plan on settling near Nayte anyhow.
>>
>>389220
Also, I made a promise. I can't give up my autonomy until that promise is fulfilled.

If that means hiding for a thousand years beneath the waves trying to figure it out alone until some crusader finds me and slays me? So be it.
>>
>>389232
Well how can a water god redem souls? are there any fish who have converted to demons? You are asking the wrong God about this and you know it. Its a whole Pantheon not one god. Go ask the god who works with light and souls not a water god.
>>
We demand blood!
>>
>>389240
So centerhold, can be claimed by my our bloc is what you're saying?
>>
>>389232
I'm new when where they in limbo
>>
I'm going to bed
>>
>>389250
Read the previous threads, we got our shit together for one turn and learned more about demons and the pact as a faction project.
>>
>>389246
Lurkers are getting bloodthirsty.
>>389249
It's not within you dominion.
It's not south it's south east.
Don't try to be powerhungry , we're not afraid to fight.
>>
>>389242
He's part of the pantheon ain't he? If the way he does it is by asking another pantheon god to do it, I'm fine with that.

Also, HMMM, maybe a fish/sea demi-goddess not being a good match for the quest was why I was trying to learn the other elements and become Goddess of Elements?
>>
>>389264
Sorry Wave but not sorry it's too late to ask things.
You'll die soon.
>>
Where is OP
>>
>>389249
Centerhold is a trade city mostly. You said then clearly not to build near Nayte again and we didnt. We helped Iron legion on the west coat and The Inquisitor on the east coast also. NO settlements were made anywhere near Nayte besides Centerhold.
>>
>>389269
Don't rush him, he'll post when he's ready.

He's good about always giving us warning that it's closing time.
>>
>>389258
I'm not trying to be power hungry.
We settled to the east side for that reason.
So south east isn't in the south? That makes you sound pretty butt hurt there.
Anyway. I'm fine either way. So if we settle south west it won't be a problem then.
>>
>>389269
Probably taking a break from the autism happening right now over out of thread interactions.
>>
File: priest.jpg (83KB, 524x350px) Image search: [Google]
priest.jpg
83KB, 524x350px
>>389187
The high Pontiff's look darkens.
"Demons can never be saved. The only thing they can do is prevent further souls from being condemned to Limbo."
"Do you wish to know more? Heaven, that is the realm of the Gods, where the souls of the righteous reside for eternity, justly rewarded for their faith and good deeds in life."
"Hell, that is a plane of endless suffering, destined for those souls who have commited great transgressions against the Gods. One might imagine it as fire and brimstone, but it is everything that can cause suffering, a rightful punishment for evil deeds."
"Mortal beings are born into this Mortal Plane, Earth. They live and eventually, they die. Their actions are judged by the Gods and they are sent either to Heaven or Hell."
"Heaven and Hell are as real as Earth. There are boundraries between the planes. Protecting these boundraries is the task of the Gods and their servants in Heaven and the demons of Hell. Centuries ago, a rift opened up the Gates of Hell, letting loose the souls of the condemned. The demons went out into the Mortal World to return those souls, but some of those demons refused to go back to Hell. They bound their souls to the Mortal Plane, achieving immortality and great magical power, but that has come at a price. Should they ever die, their souls would not be transferred to Heaven or Hell, but rather to Limbo, a dimension that is both everything and nothing. It is exactly what the demons wish for - eternal life - and yet it is what they hoped to avoid - eternal death.
Souls are eternal and can never be fully undone. Limbo is a punishment worse than Hell, for in Hell one can experience suffering, but one can also obtain redemption after penance. Limbo is an eternal prison of solitude for those who have broken the number one rule of the Gods - to respect the barriers of the planes of existence."
"We warned you in the past - do not let any more souls be condemned to Limbo, it is not worth any pleasures or powers you obtain in mortal life. And yet you have allowed more souls to be condemned. Perhaps these demons will live a hundred years, a thousand, but sooner or later they will die and their suffering will be like no other."

"The souls of demons can never be saved. The best that can be done is to limit the damage. We do not ask for demons to be killed, but only that they do not spread their curse to other souls."

With grim resolution, the High Pontiff straightens his back and sets his eyes upon the sea.
"This Kingdom exists by the Mandate of Heaven. You should honor your commitments and not break them as you have done. You have three paths ahead of you, I tell you now."

A.Wave Ascends to the heavens, demons are not allowed to spread their curse
B.Wave remains on Earth and will have to sort out her differences with the mortals somehow, demons are not allowed to spread theri curse
C.Wave rejects the Pantheon and stands up(metaphorically) for the demons' right to convert others (of their free will)
>>
>>389272
Alright, sorry it had to be this way.
>>
>>389264
You sure you werent going Megalomaniac? Since the main reason you were fighting the dragon was to absorb its powers and soon after that you left us to elarn some other magic from the demons. The timeline goes thay you find more power THEN you decide to become a god of the elelements. You only came up with the "idea" after getting more power and getting power hungry
>>
>>389275
(This information is as given by the Pontiff.)
>>
>>389269
he's probably debating with himself how to save Wave by a miracle or he's preparing the civil war that 70% of the factions wants to get done.
>>389272
>think sucking the Op's ball will save you
Nah Wave don't try that now he already gave you a chance.
>>389273
also Centerhold is east of Nayte look at the map.
You're not getting it it' s propriety of our factions.
If you want it come get it.
>>389275
Bulgar wtf.
Demons are not fighting for her.
Only one demon faction want to fight for her I call BS
>>
>>389280
Ok, so all human factions, we will make clear your souls will be bound to Limbo as a demon. Just making sure you know, because willing humans should be allowed to become demons.
>>
>>389281
She's trying to convince them by saying that she is standing up for them
>>
>>389267
So you want to kill one of the gods of the pantheon's wife. That seems like a way to anger the pantheon.
>>389271
I agree everything is working out alright. And I didn't want the city. But that was a clear cut aggressive move on your bloc's end. But w.e, we move on. And like a said before instead of having educated people on only one side of the river is not in line with what we want. If you choose to not focus on the west I'll make a branch of my clan make another city so we actually have an educated nation.
>>
>>389286
We all know she only stand for herself even the demons.
Demons do not kneel to a god even less if it only fight for them because it is forced to.
Bulgar is trying real hard to save Wave.
>>389289
>So you want to kill one of the gods of the pantheon's wife. That seems like a way to anger the pantheon.
DUM DUM you didn't the Thread she refused the marriage and the ascension.
We'll kill her because she's a power hungrey treacherous bastard who manipulated us and demons for her own gains.
>>
>>389275
C. Wave rejects the Pantheon.

"If the barriers between the planes were broken once, it can be done again. Only the pride of the Pantheon prevents them from forgiving those who never knew this was part of the deal when they became a demon. I never promised myself to Gyolas, and at this point, I do not believe I ever will. I go now to seek a way to free souls from limbo. Pray I die alone at the bottom of the ocean, Pontiff, or it means I have conquered the laws of your gods."
>>
>>389295
GODDAM YOU YOU CONDEMED US TO KILL EACH OTHER. DO THE OFFER
>>
>>389289
Nightstalkers, Mercurials are planning to teach everyone on the West side, don't worry
>>
>>389294
We dont worship her, we treat her as a friend and a ally like you used too. We dont just abandon them outright like you have.
>>389295
Lets see what happens guys.
>>
>>389295
Wave want everyone to be killed.
>>
>>389275
>>389289
>A.Wave Ascends to the heavens, demons are not allowed to spread their curse
Doing this but NO MORE war against RACES and i mean for real. Demons wont go to war so their numbers wont dwindle and there WILL NOT BE ANY HOSTILITES BY FACTIONS OF DIFFRENT RACES. AN I MEAN NONE NO RP AND NO META SCHEEMING ONLY WORKING TOGHETER.
>>
>>389295
>If the barriers between the planes were broken once, it can be done again.
Literally no knowledge of this.
You're declaring war on The Kingdom of Roggar and the Kingdom of Paitras.
I ASK ALL DEMONS TO NOT STAND WITH THIS FILTHY PRETENDER.
She's declaring a war you can't win and expect you to die for her.
Do not stand with her.
>>
>>389295
Wave please go with Wave remains on Earth and will have to sort out her differences with the mortals somehow, demons are not allowed to spread theri curse instead
>>
>>389295
Alright, I presume this choice means Resplendent Wave's out of the thread, one way or another.

Even if she completes her quest, it's not like anyone'll ever know.

So, I'll come up with a new concept.
>>
Wave has rejected the Pantheon.
The Pontiff and his entourage are preparing to sail back to Paitras.

Leaders of our Kingdom, what shall be done about this?
A.This can only be settled with blood
B.Protect Wave!
C.Live and let be, avoid bloodshed at all costs! Wave will be free to decide if she will stick to the Kingdom or leave us
>>
>>389301
Then don't fight for her.
We don't want to kill demons.
Your kind has already paid the highest price.
No need to send you to the limbo for a filthy pretender who try to kill you and manipulate you.
>>
>>389311
C
>>
>>389311
A
>>
>>389311
>C.Live and let be, avoid bloodshed at all costs! Wave will be free to decide if she will stick to the Kingdom or leave us

Neutrality,
>>
>>389311
>A.This can only be settled with blood
BULGAR TRIED TO SAVE YOU TWO GODAMN TIMES, HOW DULL CAN YOU BE?
>>
>>389311
>A.This can only be settled with blood
Demons you don't have to be part of this. No harm will come to you. We don't want to shed more blood then we have too.
>>
>>389311
A.
Welp this is it guess I'll jump on the purge wagon.
>>
>>389315
>A.We don't want to kill demons
She had many chances to choose peace and she rejected them all.
>>
Demon guys, only stand for Wave if you want to.

You can always say, "Nah, she's crazy. We don't trust she can free our souls or whatever."

Then you'll be left alone. For awhile.
>>
>>389311
B.Protect Wave!
God damit why
>>
>>389318
>>389309
>>389301
ALL DEMONS! Since she rejected the offer it means that we dont have to ban your spreading just stay neutral and you will get your rights as we have mentioned before.
>>
>>389311
>C. Let and let live
>B.Protect Wave!
Sky rim belongs to the nords
>>
>>389326
because you stand for a crazy pretender.
Bulgar tried to save her.
Poor soul he is too kind.
Too pure for this world.
It is sad Blood clan, you choose the wrong idol to worship.
We could have lived in peace without her but she choose bloodshed.
Your greatest enemy is who you believe to be you ally.
You fell to a traitor.
>>
There will be blood
Wave, will you stay and champion your cause to free the demons or will you leave the Kingdom in an attempt to prevent civil war?
>>
>>389327
don't worry, I chose C.

>>389274
What do we tell Ano when he gets up?
>>
>>389326
>>389319

Because I don't want to break my promise.

If even one demon soul is trapped for eternity in Limbo, then the suffering I will have for being killed and sent to hell is as nothing in comparison.

(Aka, IC, Wave is not budging, OOC, hey, I can just make somebody new, makes a good story.)
>>
>>389311
>B.Protect Wave!
>>
>>389311
Actually scratch my earlier vote
>A I want her dead

Op I have wanted her dead for ages can I get the final blow
>>
>>389336
I see no problem with you coming back. But can you do a summary of your motives
>>
>>389338
Why do you fight for her?
She doesn't fight for you.
If she had an option to fuck demons and become a true god she would have choosen that.
She's only backing your up because it's the only option if she want to become a true god.
>>
>>389335
Dont trust the humans, we'll just get purged in the future, same for you, I implore you to pick B
>>
>>389311
A.
It is the will of our king, and this creature has proven it does not have the kingdoms interest at heart.
>>
>>389334
I will leave to prevent civil war. If I can, I will transform any followers who wish to come with me into half fish, and evacuate them so they are not purged.

Maybe start a new civ thread OP'd by me if a bunch of people express interest, but otherwise we just assume my people die out before our civ becomes advanced enough for underwater exploration.
>>
>>389345
We won't purge you we'll even give you the land south of Nayte.
>>
>>389345
Note: Bew gods are against purging, I'm against purging.
>>
>>389338
I'm sorry Mason, but my loyalty lies with the kingdom, not with Wave.

Please, fight as you will, but don't die.
>>
>>389345
He and his faction will not be touched nor will the other remaining neutral demons. The same cannot be told for your faction if you trully wish to fight.
>>
>>389348
Just rejoin as someone else
>>
>>389341
I see a problem with me coming back. You'll kill me. :P

Also, motives: Wave honestly believes that the suffering of demon souls for eternity is unjust, seeing many were never related to the original crime.
>>
>>389356
I'm sorry he'll have to.
In the end it wasn't us who killed him.
The true killer is Wave who refused to ascend and prevent bloodshed within our Kingdom.
>>
>>389360
You can litterly be under my protection, I don't want to drive people out of a quest
>>
>>389359
Work on your reading comprehension please, I've said that numerous times.
>OOC, hey, I can just make somebody new, makes a good story.
>>
>>389360
Is mortality then Unfair to human?
It is Stupid to rise against gods Wave.
they have choosen their own end.
>>
>>389366
If your in game character dies it makes a good story. If you leave forever only removes a quester
>>
>>389348
and since shes leaving theres no point in fighting.

C then because there no point otherwise if shes not getting killed. I still believe that the promises towards us are still bullshit however.
>>
>>389366
Sure
So, you want to leave?
Write a description of what happens there.
>>
>>389366
Wave please do make a new character. A new demon faction is always welcome.
>>
>>389376
Wait up I wanted to kill her.
And we were going to have a war with the blood clan.
This is 100% OOC
>>
>>389378
How about a neutral faction
>>
>>389381
That's what I mean. Demons are neutral. I mean, I'm a demon human mixed faction anyway,
>>
>>389386
No in the demon vs human maybe civil war thing
>>
hmmm, wait
If someone wants to attempt to stop Wave from escaping, roll a 1d100
>>
>>389380
WTF SHE'S SELFISH EVEN IN DEATH.
She fucking won't let us have our civil war and have fun.
She won't let us have her corpse.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>389390
>>
>>389376

Wave leaves, with what followers she can rescue, diving into the deeps to avoid civil war, transforming her followers into mermen/mermaids, so that they may live in peace away from the Pantheon, and Wave may seek a solution for the problems afflicting the demon's souls.

Quest Exit complete- New Character Incoming
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>389390
>>
>>389389
there will be no civil war. Demons are merely scholars. If it comes to a war, I won't fight.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>389390
>>
>>389394
If you don't want people to go for you, you can be my protectorate for awhile
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>389390
>>
Demons who think they might get turned on next... Might wanna join the exodus here.
>>
>>389394
NO NO NO.
We told you it was too late to leave.
You have no followers almost anymore.
You're weak and vulnerable.
We want your blood.
>>389402
hoping real hard it was 1 roll for each factions.
>>
>>389390
Op, can we have a new map
>>
>>389407
this
>>
>>389402
>>389403
Nevermind, blarg ded.
>>
>>389403
Demons are religion is against killing you, don't start unnecessary wars.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>389390
I'm rolling to stop people from trying to stop wave are you forgot about my army
>>
>>389410
Don't fish your way out of this one.
>>
>>389413
>4
PRO WAVE DEMON FAGS BTFO
>>
>>389413
Not even close bby
>>
>>389413
>4
Nice effort. Too bad it didn't work
>>
>>389413
All that happened is the front row demons tripped causing a chain reaction for everyone behind you making it look comedic.
>>
>>389394
Successful escape.
Now, another matter.
The Pantheon demands we forbid further spread of demonkind.
A.Agree
B.Agree, but have one final round of conversion(we will make rolls afterwards) before that
C.Reject that, they can't tell us what to do!!
>>
I still have a army blocking people Civ bulgar simply forgot about it
>>
>>389423
Can we have new map? Also B
>>
>>389423
C.Reject that, they can't tell us what to do!!
>>
File: New Map.png (2MB, 6872x5568px) Image search: [Google]
New Map.png
2MB, 6872x5568px
>>389425
>Can we have new map? Also B
Tell me if I'm missing any new settlements
>>
>>389423
A.
>>
>>389424
>Muh Wafui
>>
>>389423
Bulgar you can't stop her escape. Their was a 96 rolled to stop her from the faction that is against her.
>:^(
>>389402
>A.Agree
>>
>>389424
The first roll was 50 and that's what I took. Wave escaped, no bloodshed
>>
>>389423
>Successful escape.
>>389413
>>389402
I'm not sure about how this was working but i'm kindda mad.

also
>A.Agree
demons are bad because of the Limbo.
Also they tried to help wave escape.
>>
>>389423
C
>>
>>389428
Where's castil
>>
>>389423
C
>>
>>389434
>If someone wants to attempt to stop Wave from escaping, roll a 1d100
next time say
>roll 1d100 to try to stop wave from escaping.
The someone part was misleading as fuck and gave me false hope and a floppy boner.
>>
You fucking bastards, you promised not ban us if people were willing. My apologies to Wave,
>>
>>389423
>A.Agree
>>
>>389423
C
>>
>>389423
A
>>
>>389445
>>389443
Why? You lied to us, used us...
>>
>>389444
Well we cant go ban just the blood clan and the Free Mason. Blame them.
>>
>>389444
>>389448
Blood clan supported wave.
The deal was clear if demons stopped supporting we'll support them.
You didn't follow your part of the bargain.
You can still settle south if you want
>>
>>389448
I voted B, Inquisititors never lie
>>
>>389423
B
They will kill us all if we don't agree with this free Masons simply don't go to war anymore and simply regreening people and don't make them demons.
>>
>>389452
vote A, they didn't hold their part of the deal.
They broke the oath.
Also doesn't the king vote count double?
>>
>>389451
>>389450
Blood clan can expelled from the kingdom.
Free Masons changed their mind,
>>
>>389454
Good point, A
>>
>>389455
Demons are Demons, your clans are related, you didn't ask the blood clan to stand down.
Now you suffer the cost.
>>
>>389454
>>389451
>>389456
BLOOD CLAN DOES NOT REPRESENT DEMONKIND.
>>
The majority of factions want to forbid demons spreading.
Demon factions, you can not change their decision - will you accept or will you rebel?
>>
>>389458
You can still live. No more Demons in the Military so you numbers will stay the same and we wont attack you. That is what i said and my clan wont attack you unless you rebel.
>>
>>389424
>>389431

Hah, if you really like Wave that much, I could always OP a thread for her. Sadly, on Qst, 2-3 people seems like a healthy average player base.

Also: Demons feeling betrayed, like they're going to be slowly marginalized and then disposed of when it's convenient.
Bloody warned ya... :P

Anyway, haven't found a nice pic for my new character yet, but my plan is a historian elf.
>>
>>389462
Ask them to expel blood clan, or allow my faction to spread. I did not vote for Wave, just as I would not try to stop human procreation if one clan decided to rebel.
>>
>>389462
accept
>>
>>389464
>historian elf.
we haven't encountered elves yet.
>>
>>389465
Isn't your clan mixed?
Give me your assets stats
Also, the whole point of this is that a demon is not born, but made and the Pantheon does not want any more of that happening. Those that are already here can be spared, but not if they continue spreading their curse.
>>
>>389472
Yes, but one clan of demons voted for Wave, and because of that humans are barring us from spreading.

Mercurials are a group of monotheistic intelligent ex-farmers, who moved to Nayte in the pursuit of knowledge. They worship Abagar the Wise, and are respectful of Charodei, Lord of the Arcane, and Wave, Patron Goddess of Dragon's Tomb.

Holdings: Mercurial farms. Middling herds of sheep and cattle. Building in Nayte.

Important Indivuals:
Lea Czimidia: 34 years old. Kind of an Ice Queen.
David Burnt: 28 (Was injured during my failed fire magic lessons)
Population: 84 Demons. 500 Humans.
>>
>>389471
they'll be the first
>>
>>389471
But Patrias has. And my plan is not a clan of elves, but a singular elf arriving on one of the lizardmen's trade ships, a wanderer who wishes to record the history of each tribe and country.
>>
>>389480
Yeah but that's not a faction.
>>
>>389480
There is lizard men?
>>
>>389484
Yeah we met them some time before. We only trade a little with them.
>>
>>389480
Alright Kamason, I will let you stay at my faction if you get in. (Please don't make wave part 2)
>>
>>389484

Yup, they're a peaceful elder race that likes trading goods and stories. Tempted to be one of them too.

>>389482
It isn't. I'm ok with that. Not being able to vote on a thread with a bazillion questers is not a harsh punishment.
>>
Okay, lots of changes and we're long past bump limit.
Ending on this note - Wave has left the Kingdom.
Continuing thursday
>>
>>389491
I know now what I'm making the title of my own civ thread if I ever take myself up on that joke. :P

As for your protection, why would I need it? Are the people here racist against elves for some reason?
>>
File: 1457361500570.png (8KB, 444x417px) Image search: [Google]
1457361500570.png
8KB, 444x417px
You absolute, utter faggots. The sheer autism I'm looking at rn is genuinely astounding. We've made this agreement twice now, and it's been broken twice. You gain nothing from any of this, you're just cocking up loads of other people's playstyles for lulz. We went and did thus whole song and dance a while ago and got our shit mutually sorted, and we all benefitted from it, even if our goals weren't in lock-step with one another.

Night Stalkers, how do you feek about this? I wouldn't mind a suicide civil war at this point, might at least be worth it to fuck up what we can, but I'm not going to put you and the Mercurials at risk over nothing here. We /alohasnackbar/ or no?
>>
>>389497
70% of the factions hated wave who equils you
>>
>>389498
We'll let you Science in peace.
We just needed to make sure Paitras don't ANSCHLUSS us.
Also Wave got her chance.
>>
>>389498
Who are u talking too?
>>
>>389498
Leave it for next time
>>
>>389498
I'm considering just fluffing it as my guys leaving in a boat since were so gimped theres no point in staying. You guys could do it to and just say we fucked off to join the elves/dwarves/wave/Lizardmen
>>
>>389504
I tried man but the humans in IRC would want my head
>>
>>389499
Me the player, and the character Resplendent Wave are two separate entities.

I'm sure everyone here is mature enough for that. /memeabouttrusting4chan'smaturity.

>>389498
If you're really bent on not liking this, I'd be down with starting a human/demon civ with the followers of Wave (we don't have to be mermaids, I can make up some land far away for us to settle and Wave to transform everyone back.)

Alternate continuity for the win. :P
>>
>>389502
See you late Bulgar I had lots of fun. See you Thursday. Is the Wednesday 1 EST or Thursday 1EST since you do live 12+ hours of me
>>
>>389504
You know this plane is not small enough for us to not pursue or fight you later on if you do that.
Just stay and rule Nayte and Science.
Be Demons but don't doom people to the Limbo.
It's not that hard.
>>
so whats going on?
>>
>>389498
See you demons next time we play. :^)
>>
>>389513
We're leaving it until next time
>>
>>389513
Demons can't convert because the blood clan tried to help Wave.
And now they'll either fight humans or accept that conversion is inhumane because of limbo.
only thing you have to remenber for next thread is
>HUMAN TEAM WIN
Also see you next time centurion.
Sleep tight
>>
>>389513
Wave has been chased out of the country, the Demons are feeling like they're being marginalized/persecuted, the grand human's vs everybody else alliance was formed, and the thread is over.

~~

People who like Wave, would you be down for an Exodus Civ quest, OP'd by me?

Seems like some people are unhappy with the direction things are going, so an alternate continuity quest could be fun to explore what the exiles might have done.

If I have two or more people interested, I'll start one up.
>>
>>389504
>>389506
Man I'm just out with friends and checked the thread on a whim. We'll figure shit out later, but I'm down for whatever at this point. Liking the idea of just getting on a boat, playing another civ and starting up the raeptrain at some nebulous point in the future, but that seems like an absolute logistical nightmare. Could be fun if we work it out tho. As unofficial demi-leader of edgebloc, I wanna hear everyone's thoughts on this before we do anything, but I'm on mobile right now and less than sober, so we'll figure things out at a later date. Wave bby ilu thanks for supporting demon equality.
>>389502
Good thread Bulgar, sorry to put you through the wringer like this. At the end of the day, it's your lovely little world we've been loaned, so thanks for letting us run amok. See you later, eurofriend
>>
>>389521
pm me on twitter if you are serious about it and want it to be a part of the universe
>>
>>389524
>>389521
Holy shit are we going to MULTITHREAD THE CIV?
This Civ has like gone 4 dimensional with all of this.
Will we have a Multithread war?
>>
>>389523
>>389521
Once you're sober then we'll see what happens regarding this.
>>
>>389521
I might join, wish you didn't almost cause civil war part 2
>>
>>389523
Resplendent Wave would be downright against the rapetrain, regardless of how badly she think she and her followers have been mistreated.

>>389524
Given that I've got Ano, and I'm pretty sure the Blood Clan wants me as their Waifu, I've got the two I want to start,

So, sure, I'll send you some PMs.
>>
>>389524
Just one problem Bulgar. If Wave help her civ so much, that after she'll try to attack us. They'll be OP. So I think is that what Wave does have no affect on our civ. It's just a different realm of existence. And if they attack us it's just the other realm of existence.
>>389530
>>
>>389530
I really want to be neutral so can your elf endorse me faction?
>>
>>389530
Count me in, its better than living in pre Holocaust Nazi Germany. I'd also prefer no rape train because these guys cant understand we dont give a shit about the downfall of humans, but it'll help having a shitload of demons acting as a military to defend ourselves.
>>
>>389542
Do you mind if I join the new civ? I'm human tho
>>
can anyone remember how this whole 2nd demon shism started
>>
>>389550
Wave joined demons and humans got pissed
>>
>>389550
Yeah, we told the demon not to support Wave they did.
If Wave had just leave we wouldn't have called the vote to stop the demons converting.
So in the end it was wave fault since she didn't accept the deal.
>>
NO separate threads will be considered canon by me.
If you want your in-universe faction to leave the civ, you can do it, but I won't be sanctioning spin-off quests YET. Maybe once we've seen the entire world and gone through most of the Main Story.
>>
>>389554
I hate how we are basically Nazis now
>>
>>389553
>>389554
I think there was some other stuff before that
>>
>>389559
Aren't you an Inquisition though? You're supposed to be anti-demon, pro-Pantheon (not necessarily purge)
>>
>>389561
At first it was new gods va demons
>>
>>389559
We're not really Nazis. We just did all this because of Wave. And we'll still work with the demons. Also your not acting in character you should be in support of this. Since it's stopping people from going into limbo
>>
>>389564
Think radical Inquisititors who think they can use demons. Think 40k inquisition
>>
>>389568
Well we're not killing demons we're just making them not convert since Wave decided to stand up for demons.
>>
>>389544
Not at all. We'll have plenty of room for people who want to play Resplendent Wave's followers who weren't from other factions, or subfactions of factions. Or you could even say a few inquisitors were moved by Wave's words and joined up, bringing with them their knowledge of the pantheon's ways, despite not being able to use pantheon magic anymore.

Now, I will be implementing a faction system, because I'm an insane lunatic.

If you plan on joining my qst with your people, for example if the Blood Clan decides to come with, just post the assets you're sending.

For example, if the Free Masons wanted to come, they could say "30 of our demons didn't want to stay here anymore, so they decided to leave with Wave, taking with them their architectural knowledge"

>>389537
1. Wave wouldn't want her followers doing that.
2. Yes, the threads are going to be assumed to be alternate continuities.
>>
I should've just forced the civil war the first time
>>
>>389571
Yes
>>
>>389564
Hope I didn't distract your quest too much. Are threads usalliy this intense
>>
>>389571
can we retcon the thirty years win into happening for our civ
>>
>>389570
Can I be against it. Like I was sent to end you
>>
>>389573
You should go through the old threads if you haven't yet.

THE SITUATION WITH DEMONS WILL BE RESOLVED NEXT THREAD
stay tuned until then
>>
>>389571
Nah you actually let it slide and we were all for peace at the time.
They can have a war now if they want even if they can't win anymore.
Humans played the political game and won.
It's on the chart anyhow we're accustomed to politics.
Humans used politicmancy to banish demons.
>>
>>389577
Good Night Bulgar it's been a fun ride
>>
>>389579
Ya in the IRC we were all plotting
>>
>>389577
Sleep tight bulgar.
>>389581
We were plotting before too but the oppotunity came because wave didn't leave with Gyolas.
>>
>>389581
what ?
>>
>>389581
Wasn't it you first thread so much fun. Too bad you were leaving all the time.
>>
>>389583
We're (me and my allies) talking off thread most threads.
It's to stay strategic regarding voting and faction expension.
>>
File: 1462650277725.png (109KB, 414x426px) Image search: [Google]
1462650277725.png
109KB, 414x426px
>>389571
DESU I thought the faction system was gonna be retarded, and it was and is, but in a fun way as long as everyone tickles inky's pickle. You really should've made the civil war a mandatory thing, but I appreciate giving us the ability to work things out. You're a pretty cool guy, Bulgar boi.
>>389570
If things go the way I think they are, Daemon League is fucking out. Going whole hog, taking all the shit we can, ESPECIALLY the halfling servant.
>>389579
Nigger I read the last fucking quest Bulgar did, and I scroll /pol/ from time to time too. Did you really think ANYONE didn't see this coming from moment one?
>>
>>389584
Wasn't my fault I kept on leaving
>>
>>389588
>Nigger I read the last fucking quest Bulgar did, and I scroll /pol/ from time to time too. Did you really think ANYONE didn't see this coming from moment one?
apparently you guys.
>>
>>389588
>But in a fun way as long as everyone tickles inky's pickle.
What do you mean by tickling my pickle?
If you read Bulgar last quest you must have saw me. :^)
>>
>>389592
I just didn't wanna dick around with Night Stalkers assets because he's the dude who came up with Nayte to begin with. Part of the reason I started the clan of intelligent demons who were mary sue af and literally dindu nuffin was to fuck with purgefags. I never expected ANY of this to last as long as it did. Glad it did though, and Bulgar is a solid fucking QM to make it work, I would've denied most of this shit.
>>
>>389600
Let maybe you keep being demons. If not your welcome to be something else. :^)
We started the Purefags, when you guys started going Demons
>>
>>389600
if you don't want to civil war you can stay you know.
We're not here to purge simply to protect people from limbo.
>>
>>389607
How are we going to expand after dealing with internal problems?
>>
>>389612
We'll attack the centaurs.
>>
>>389615
Alright, let's hope centaurs arnt the best demons
>>
>>389615
>>389618
the war council believes were ready to take on the horsemen
>>
>>389618
The human alliance are alright with the Centaurs joining us. We made that very clear last thread
>>
>>389625
Alright, let's get an alliance with the nerd demons and assimilate centaurs
>>
>>389598
I mean I immediately saw you establishing yourself as the most viable candidate for kingship, and building the most generally powerful clan there was, and saw from how you acted that you were gonna head shit for the humans. Called it day one that you were gonna be head of a significant voting bloc, and I accidentally did the same, to a lesser extent, with the edgefriends. You built your little team, I was given one on the eve of the civil war, and was touched by all the fuckers who came out of the woodwork to support demonkind after my RP shill campaign. You're all good friends, Masons, blood clan, Mercurials, Night Stalkers, Solomon if you're out there. u tha real mvp o7
>>389607
>>389606
I feel you, but playing like 600 dudes in a civ that I'm sure will eventually have millions, if not billions of humans and other races is gonna be dull af. Appreciate the offer, but I wanna see how this all plays out before I commit to any one thing. I'm going to bed you're all gay and pretty cool
>>
>>389637
Good night
I never knew you could see what I was going to do from day one. But from the get go I was really thinking of making my clan strong.
From moving the clan to that island. To talking about a human alliance when the demons started building your city. It's getting easier to lead factions now that I know a thing or two.

I don't know how a demons civ will work if the world was controlled by just demons. Since last thread Bulgar made us go to space. Demons really don't have space to grow like any other races since you got to farm humans or other races, to grow.
>>
>>389674

Exile quest is up, guys.
>>
>>389652
Holy shit I'm gone for four days for draft services and rog is being destroyed internally.
What the fuck happened, and where can I make profit from it?
>>
>>389704
Gobbo's are now an autonomous state rejoice my brother! We are great friends to Hummos and should never be purged.
>>
>>389704
>>389947
>This
Human granted goblin partial autonomy we accept the assistance of your skillful hand and as you to stand with us on top of the world.
With your small size and stealthyness and our knowledge and resilience we shall subjugate the Centaurs, then we will turn to the ogres who enslaved your kind many times.
Thanks to our alliance we shall stand forever as the Greatest Empire.
>>
>>389950
Yay!:^)
See you later for that GoT thread.
>>
Well this had a shit ending

Complete shit
>>
I told you about the fish. I told you.

Also maybe it's my imagination but everyone's too srs.
>>
>>390005
Well
Actually I declared wave a heretic first way back and I wanted my faction alone to fight her some time

But then Obelix just exploded
>>
>>389950
Hooray to gobkind! Now uh. I hear wave is being expelled? For what, exactly?
>>
>>390365
She caught a very strong God complex and when given a chance to save her follower by joining the pantheon, she made the selfish choice.
She wished to replace the old gods and the new and most of the clans would not have such a thing happen.
She tried to pretend she'll take the side of demons but she knew fully well that would mean dragging them in a civil war they could not have win.
In the end and for the best, she left alone.
>>
>>390365
To hear me tell the story it, I got lippy with Asturex and kept my promise to the Demons.

To hear them say it, I betrayed humanity, and the old gods, and the pantheon.
>>
>>390370
I saved all of my followers and prevented a civil war. So nyeeeeh.
>>
>>390376
You didn't save them.
The heretics will die or convert.
This is not your story.
You were the cause of the civil war.
We were the one to prevent it by asking demons to back down.
You were given a peaceful option once and you said no then lost all your support and then surrendered and went away.
You didn't try to prevent the war, you tried to win it.
>>
>>390376
You didn't save your fellowers, they all going to be banded heretics and burned at the sake.
Only you got to escape you can't turn people to fish miles away fro eachother. You lost deal with it.
>>390371
>>
>>390381
Well, this isn't your story either, it's Bulgars.

>>389394
>Wave leaves, with what followers she can rescue, diving into the deeps to avoid civil war,

>>389423
>Successful escape.

>>389434
>no bloodshed

>>390384
You do realize my priests and devout followers can all cast the half-fish transform too? I'm a demi-goddess, with an incredibly in canon ability to grant my followers spellcasting powers. I could literally reference you like a dozen bulgar confirmed instances of my followers casting my spells.

But seriously bro, the politico battle's over, you won. You don't need to propaganda speech still. I really hope you don't honestly think, out of character, that I was playing Wave as an evil character. Naive and idealistic, sure, but she wasn't ever meant to be evil.
>>
>>390399
>quoting yourself
whoah how pathettic
also the succesful escape was just for you.
And no bloodshed because that's for next thread.
Also Bulgar never said you could transform people into mermans nor did he ever use that power.
Not that you follower in nayte could escape that way.
They will still be blood.
> I really hope you don't honestly think, out of character, that I was playing Wave as an evil character. Naive and idealistic, sure, but she wasn't ever meant to be evil.
Naive and evil are very close to one another.
the line between evil andgood are very blurred in this world.
It's not because you come from the sea and you're pretty, don't want war and give blessing that you are "good" wave
>>
>>390413
Well, I suppose we're at an impasse. You'll just have to ask bulgar next thread.
>>
>>390399
You were evil. You just don't know how to stop using people and being a special OC snowflake. Now your trying this shit again making a elf.
You could have stop this, but didn't. you forced the demons not to convert if you picked the peaceful option we wouldn't have the vote in the first place. Now the demons are fucked because you used them, and ever when you say you have their backs you leave as well.
You a backstabbing fish fucking up the demons. Demons got the short end of the stick.
>Your evil dooming the demons and your followers and for what? wanting to play god.
Now their going to be bloodshed and you can't stop it, all cause by you. You have you chance and you give it up. Bulgar tried to save to you so hard but you still selfish and naive to the point of being evil how you handle the problem.
>>
>>390423
I don't know who you are but stand down.
We already got our bitter sweet victory.
Bashing wave can serve no real purpose.
Telling her that villains are heroes of the other side is probably the truest option.
The true evil she committed was lauching a civil war she could not win for the comfort of few within our civilisation.
But maybe she was naive enough to ignore the nature of such an act.
Let us hope wave was a fool and not a evil.
Let us take the blame for letting a fool inside our gates.
Let us live and remenber our past mistakes.
>>
>>390423
Holy shit, chill with the OOC salt. I'll be the first to agree that being a demon is suffering for several reasons, but Bulgar has yet to decree how this is getting sorted out and Wave now has her own quest thread going for anyone who wants to play an alternate continuity. We'll see how things go once edgebloc comes to a consensus on how to handle things.

We're on a roleplaying imageboard for manchildren and NEETS here guy, let's not get too serious about a speed bump in one quest, which hasn't even been resolved one way or another yet.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 302x167px
Good God I leave for one thread and without my consul the whole situation goes full red alert.
>>
>>390443
>>390447
K
>>
>>390452
We missed you Cao-Cao. Things would've gone much better with your sage wisdom guiding us.
>>
>>390452
I did miss the chinese men. We needed some levity.
>>
>>390452
Trusted Advisor's faction is the hero we don't deserve but the hero we need.
>>
>>390452
You pretty cool Cao Cao. You should make a faction bro. I'm thinking of making one myself.
I needed to get the salt out of my blood
>>
File: This thread.png (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
This thread.png
25KB, 600x600px
This was the thread yesterday
>>
File: shitpostin.jpg (25KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
shitpostin.jpg
25KB, 245x204px
>>390501
Nah i had great times Bantzing Wave because she fucked up and was ungrateful af.
>>
>>390505
Ive been doing that since the first thread

always Thought she was some sort of special snowflake
>>
>>390514
>always Thought she was some sort of special snowflake
I had no problem with it until she got two solo battles and switched side with the demons.
But i'm having lemgitimate fun trying to come up with insult in english in and IC way.
>>
>>390517
At least you admit your one of your two apprentice problems is just that she switched sides.
So as soon as some one disagrees with you, they're wrong and evil. Nice.
I'd rather we didn't have to play this civil war bullshit again.
Wave hasn't done anything to harm the all pure edge bloc. I don't see the problem with letting wave move into the south. Since we're strictly a freedom of religion region.
>>
>>390623
Darn auto correct. How about we just move on. Wave could peacefully move/disappear where ever she wants.
>>
>>390623
Wave is gone. I think the problem is she was power hunger and playing the new gods factions they are. They did some awesome role playing since overtime it was building so good RP all around. Really fits both sides
>>
File: implying.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>390623
>Wave hasn't done anything to harm the all pure edge bloc. I don't see the problem with letting wave move into the south. Since we're strictly a freedom of religion region.
>Wave hasn't done anything to harm the all pure edge bloc.
Also demons if you defend Wave you'll have war.
Not that it matter we already banished her.
Also when she switched side the problem wasn't that she switched sides.
But that she did for power.
The problem is not who she's working for, it's betrayal, we gave her everything, made her who she was.
We were her first followers and she betrayed us.
>>
>>390634
Auto correct
I mean both sides in the fight were RP great. That this is going to happen not because she was helping the demons but because she tried to be a god in her own right.
So in the end if she just not be a heretic and try to be a god is wouldn't have happened
>>
>>390637
>>390631
Examining things from a sober perspective, I'm sure we'll eventually find a way for the demons to propagate in SOME form, maybe even just work through golems and keep the original set of demons on hand. Kind of a necron-type situation, where we could just have all kinds of constructs do shit for us, since our numbers are inherently limited. Or maybe just recruit covertly, or make test-tube demons. Idgaf, long as we get to continue and Edgebloc has fun.
>>
>>390681
I tell you what if you give us golemancy tech, we'll create a quota of 1/1000th of the population allowed.
if you're under the quota you can convert and if you're over you can't.
>>
>>390690
No.
The problem the gods had with demons was the destruction of human souls. The pantheon, only ever had an issue of conversion.
You will pay for golem like everyone else. Or don't have any, now if you can trade something of equal value. You let us know.
>>
>>390730
You're not demons the choice is not yours but the demons.
I'm giving a deal to the demons, not the edge bloc.
They can reproduce and give us golemancy or keep it and remain few.
>>
>>390690
By that deal, we wouldn't be allowed to convert until the human population had reached 527,000. That deal is absolute garbage, dude. I get that you don't wanna fuck with the pantheon, and I'm cool with that. Nobody says you need to support demon conversion, or allow for human demon conversion. Just don't act like you're being gracious by 'allowing' us to be outnumbered 1000:1 constantly. We'll adapt, and you'll get golems at a fair trade, even golemancy if you're willing to give us something of equal value.
>>
>>390730
In that subject I also think it is only citizens of Nayte and and anyone who has traded for it.
>iron weapons and armor
>enchanted gear
>shamans with lighting magic
Warriors fully geared. We have plenty to trade and no one has bothered to trade with us.
Decent money coming in from that though.
>>
>>390741
Alright last deal 1/500.
That's more than people with situs invetus in our current society.
It's a kind deal.
>>
>>390741
Except golem wasn't invented solely by the demons.
>>390745
Make it a decent deal. And I wouldn't have a problem agreeing since we would all benifits from it.
>>
>>390755
1/500 is more than decent.
Countries manage to be relevant compared to india while having the demographics compared worse than 1/500.
It would allow demon population to quadruple by the time we reach a million humans.
If you want a reward for your work ask the demons.
They're the one who benefit most of this deal.
>>
>>390755
Not claiming it was. The whole deal is fucked man, we'll work around it. No need to trade an entire tech for something we could get other ways. Besides that, I don't want you guys trading something that valuable for something we can do without, or get other ways.
>>
>>390774
>No need to trade an entire tech for something we could get other ways.
The other way will kill more demons than it'll bring to this world.
>>
>>390783
Obelix the demons don't want a deal let them dead on their own.
>>
>>390774
Didn't mean to quote you.
Lol.
>>390769
Well then I guess you don't want it. Either way, I am sure we can all get what we want if you trade in good faith. You let us know.
We've plenty to trade and more than willing to make it happen. If you are willing to trade I. Good faith.
>>
>>390789
I'm better than them.
I don't let people die without a chance.
>>390774
>The whole deal is fucked man
This is the best deal you have.
How many 1d100 would have civ rolled until we reached 1 million pop?
Given our population growth i'd say less 30 which is needed for your population to reach the same milestone as we're offering at 1 million pop.
This deal is better than the one you had before.
It's better than the one you have right now.
>>390791
>Either way, I am sure we can all get what we want if you trade in good faith.
If only you listened to your own words.
>>
>>389947
Also, Foreman are there any new minerals or industries for me to make money in? My Merchants guild is sorry excuses for hardworking gobs without my leadership
>>
>>390801
I'd say the best deal for them is coming over to my thread, but well, you'd try to kill them for that. :P
>>
>>390832
It is weak to flee while facing a difficult situation Wave.
>>
>>390832
But it's not canon and a bit slow as well. Not as great as Bulgar.
>>
>>390802
Oldfag thread right here
>>
>>390836
You let me know. I wouldnt mind a G roll into magic. It helps the nation. And golem research. If you could throw that into the deal. And that you won't suddenly change your mind on the golem population later on. We can give you all the current golem tech we have. Even with my request in the deal we benifit as a nation.
>>
>>390818
Well there are these new goblins farmers trying to cut into our markets, with Wave and maybe the demons gone we have a lot of new markets to tap.
>>
Hey guys thought I would say the normal stuff of gassing everyone and killing non humans. But you know with all the stuff that happened, I learned to move pass that. Just Wave could have done stuff differentially now thw future is unknow because of fishtits. How you doom us all.
>>
Could humans become demi gods?
>>
>>392635
Yes just sacrifice the demons.
>>
File: Naughty.png (79KB, 226x303px) Image search: [Google]
Naughty.png
79KB, 226x303px
>>392642
Then it will be done
>>
File: No demon will escape us.png (19KB, 244x255px) Image search: [Google]
No demon will escape us.png
19KB, 244x255px
>>392647
Yes your will be done. I'll make sure of it my lord. Let me handle the pawns.
>>
>>389496
>Continuting Thurday
>>
New thread ahoy
>>393183
Thread posts: 962
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.