[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meanwhile at the legion of doom...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: meanwhile at the legion of doom.jpg (32KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile at the legion of doom.jpg
32KB, 400x304px
>>
>>386773
The legion of doom is now in session
>>
How come every time we come up with a new plan that leaves all the heros we know about helpless they have a new man, lad, woman, boy, whatever the fuck you call it wonder waiting for us!? Do they have a closet full of inflatable super twits!?
>>
>>386814
It's those blasted NIGGERS I'm sure!
>>
>>386814
Maybe w'should plan da evenchualeetee of dat 'ero too... Jus' sayin'
>>
File: luthor judge.jpg (34KB, 837x626px) Image search: [Google]
luthor judge.jpg
34KB, 837x626px
>>386814
I assure you, our plan has foreseen any and all contingencies.

now to business, what pizza should I order?
>>
>>386876
...NIGGERS.
>>
>>386876
I want sum ananas on dat pizza
>>
Get anchovies
Eat them on the beach where "wet willy" can't do shit for dick about it
>>
This is not a quest.
>>
>>386876
I'd like everyone to know that I'm a vegan and I think we should instead get a refreshing salad.
>>
While you faggots have been deciding on a pizza, I've come up with a plan.
We will hire a group of mass power to destroy the Justice league.
Who has such a great power you may ask?
I give you THE JEWS
>>
File: 6.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
Pop quiz: Each of you tell me your role in The Great Plan. Who wants to go first?
>>
File: 5.jpg (24KB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
24KB, 320x244px
>>387170
I give Green Lantern and Arrow a much-needed shave. This leaves the league as smooth and confused as a baby.
>>
Look, I just want some pants, A DECENT PAIR OF PANTS! I swear it's like all our costumes came from the bargain bin at Costco or aomething, Suleman Grundy has been wearing those same rags since he crawled outta the swamp for gods sake. I know you all smell it too
>>
>>387247
"Maybe one day we can be as developed as you!"
>>
File: if I only had a brain.jpg (140KB, 756x706px) Image search: [Google]
if I only had a brain.jpg
140KB, 756x706px
Yeah, can we actually redesign our not-so-secret outpost yet?

It looks like a Darth Vader retard baby.

And who's bright idea was it to put this in the fucking swamp? It smells like Gorilla Grods gooch in here.
>>
>>386892
Damnit Bizarro, this is why we have trouble with new recruits.

Kids these days. You wish destruction of the whole earth and they're right there with you, but you throw a bit of racism in there and suddenly we've gone too far.
>>
>>387170
Suleman Grundy, wants to fuck the fishman to death
>>
>>388008
We need no softies in this fine legion anyway; let them enjoy their NIGGERS.

Seriously though, who wants to come with a master plan?

>>387970
And NOW you complain, great fucking job as. usual guys. At least I got used to the smell already.
>>
>>388239
Grundy, we made all the gay jokes last week at your expense. It's not fun anymore stop giving us the easy set up.
>>
>>387247
>>387970
Suleman Grundy doesn't mind swamp smell, it reminds him of Fishman's ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 304x232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 304x232px
I DEMAND MORE TOYS
>>
>>391754
The Toyman doesn't like impersonators, The Toyman doesn't like all that yellow either
>>
The plan for today is nuking Nigra. Once their wipe from the map we can take all their resources. It's pure genius.
>>
The hell are you people here? Did /co/ push you off their board again?
>>
File: 1374351427261.gif (423KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1374351427261.gif
423KB, 400x300px
I'll tell you whut, my brothers and sisters in chaos. We just need to gather up the world's propane to create a great machine that'll let us take over the world while keeping those pesky heroes at bay. All we need are some propane and propane accessories.
>>
>>392739
HA

And where will we get that, genious?
>>
>>392211

Now this, this is solid. Guys. Solid.
>>
I have an idea that'll surely work! Let us make evil clones of those darn superheroes and use them to fight them!
>>
>>399391
Cause that works SO well EVERY TIME.
>>
File: dapper_bunny_by_alasou-d97w108.png (236KB, 847x943px) Image search: [Google]
dapper_bunny_by_alasou-d97w108.png
236KB, 847x943px
Listen up you multi-themed troop of morons, how hard could it possibly be to figure out that weaknesses are meant to be exploited to the maximum capacity. surely if you weren't complete morons you would have made a reinforced, 40 foot, kryptonite encrusted, magic infused death golem.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.