[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: images (6).jpg (10KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
10KB, 270x186px
Here you have the power to alter the world as you see fit to make it as you wish. However. This is limited to your use of the narrative. some leeway can be allowed of you have earned narrative point which are earned by good story telling. Your largest free construction will always be the character you introduce. For now, there is a saloon, the door you enter from, and myself as the bartender. Enjoy.
>>
File: Glorious Tide.jpg (493KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Tide.jpg
493KB, 600x800px
>>385711
"Um... Hi. You seem lonely in there."

A water elemental, appearing as a cross between a mermaid and a sea serpent, waved through a window. Her 40 meter long frame wasn't making it inside anytime soon.
>>
>>385756
"Why hello there, what can I do you for?" Greets the amorphous being behind the counter. (You have established the existence of a window and the scale of the saloon, being too small for a creature of your stature. You are also in a position to describe the outside.)
>>
"Well I was wondering what I could do for you. It seemed like there was nothing going on in here, and you didn't have any business. There's nothing special here but what you make of it and so no one is coming. When all the other places offered a little gimmicks and special flair."
>>
>>385919
"That's the glory of it. The 'little gimmicks and special flair' is whatever the costumers make of my little shop, so I ask again, what would you like?"
>>
File: Dire Avenger Junk #2.jpg (116KB, 564x817px) Image search: [Google]
Dire Avenger Junk #2.jpg
116KB, 564x817px
>>385894

>>385919
Belegan was on an elegant rush to accomplish his duty of safely navigating all locals he could locate to the nearest Webway. It was apparent that this planet could not be saved from the daemonettes that were swarming here. Likewise, the lives of a good number of the locals (since there are others of same or different Aspects doing his very duty as well) are in his hands if this evacuation is to go successfully.

Currently, his next target was a local saloon since he has already gathered the good 7 folks he could find that were not unfortunately perverted from the pre-emptive attack on three houses. Alas, as he arrived upon the the saloon, he encountered another manipulative daemonette attempting to assault said saloon. 'Such corruptive acts will not be left undergone on my watch', Belegan though to himself.

"Another daemon! Stand back, citizens, for I shall swiftly deal with this scum." Shuriken Pistol pointed far forward and Diresword raised aggressively high, he charged towards the serpentine daemonette with elegant zeal as his Pistol already began unleashing its shurikens upon her presence.
>>
>>385998
This is exactly what I had in mind! One point to you good sir for establishing the universe! And I am sad to say that I timed this horribly. I need my rest.
>>
>>386024
Oh but I cannot! I must know how the elemental reacts to the Eldar assault.
>>
>>385998
As you zealously charge a swarm of tyrandids descend on the plan exactly were you are
>>
>>386135
Indeed, as he was engaging the aquatic daemonette, piles upon piles of Tyranids were plummeting unto his very location. There was a tiny shard within his mind that felt he would die upon this day from two massive foes - and 'twould be likely his death would not be the most honorable, as should be fitting of an Exarch.

However, that was but a speck amongst his inner swarm - indeed, a swarm much larger than all Tyranids in existence combined - of honor and dedication to Khaine and the Biel-tan Craftworld. 'Twould be needless to say that this very speck would be silenced just as swiftly as it rose. And indeed for best reasons, as he would find mid-charge that what was plummeting upon him was none other than simply slain Tyranids that were elegantly claimed by a nearby small squadron of (3) Dark Reapers, positioned just upon the rooftop of the saloon.

"Cover fire, courtesy of the Dark Reapers," calmly claims the Exarch of the squadron. "Swordwind shall be unleashed upon the most gullible of our foes." And just like that, the whole squad commence their swift rain of doom and hell upon the unfortunate daemonette.
>>
>>386196
Then he gets rekt by big bugs
>>
File: mfw stupid people.png (184KB, 1500x912px) Image search: [Google]
mfw stupid people.png
184KB, 1500x912px
>>386250
>>
>>386250
Your use of the narrative is weak. It is nigh impossible to apply ones will with such foul description.
>>386196
The appearance of the reapers cost you a single narrative point, but has easily squashed the tyranid threat that is so poorly written.
>>
>>387354

Sadly, before I can appropriately continue, I have to wait for Resplendent Wave to reply to the assault from a Dire Avenger Exarch, Dark Reaper Exarch, and two other Dark Reapers. Last thing I wanna be is some godmodding prick that just outright kills other people's characters.
I sure as fuck hope 5ELA's simply trolling me, and not just being some newfag, 'cuz he sure as balls got my jimmies rustled.
>>
>>385919
Resplendent Wave fade to the will of time.
>>
>>389773
Kek, it's me guys.
>>
>>389773
The daemonette had faded back into the warp, which was just good enough for Belegan and the Dark Reapers. As much as he'd wish to exterminate such daemons from existence, he understood that daemons are practically impossible to truly kill, for the best you can usually do is merely banish them or scare them back into the Warp. Nonetheless, he then swiftly barged in through the saloon door.

"Citizen," authoritatively stated Belegan, "We are in an emergent evacuation! You are to come with me, as I shall guide you to the nearest Webway Gate with posthaste. You have little time to gather possessions, as we are being stricken by Daemon and Tyranid alike." He considered turning around to keep overwatch of the civilians that he had with him, but noting the Dark Reapers that were stationed on the roof just above him watching over the red sands and beautifully crafted buildings of this planet satisfied his need enough. As much as he'd dub Dark Reapers to be not as honorable as Dire Avengers, a Dark Reaper is just as much of an Eldar as he, and they would know better than to let unarmed civilians stay unprotected.

Besides, he needed to make sure this citizen wasn't somehow corrupted by the mere lingering of the daemonette.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
9KB, 189x266px
>>390088
The bartender smiles. "The saloon is out side of reality as you know it mortal." You feel your mind being dulled by the wish to simply rest. Yes, you should have a drink. You are safe here.
>>
>>390171
What? You didn't think the "amorphous being" had mortal restrictions did you?
>>
>>390548
Seriously though, did I piss you off?
>>
File: tegaki.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
4KB, 400x400px
jej enters
>>
>>390171

Sorry for taking so long. the Necron Quest sort of requires me to do some deep thinking.

His mind was slowly feeling quelled as he found himself just inside of the saloon. Within this weirdly primitive place, he could just swear that he was almost feeling what many would dub.... peace....

But alas, his mind did its things. Not even the most talented of Farseers could denouce an Exarch of their passion for war. To do so would be no different than to demand Tyranids to cease their ways of corruption and besieging. It is simply not possible, as their minds are rigged - bound - to never leave from their destined path. Likewise, what had taken room a mere bit to soothe took much less than a second to reform as it is unfortunately damned to be.

He began putting two and two together. He was in a completely Eldar planet just a second ago - and with no Mon-keigh at all due to the natural Biel-tan hatred for Mon-keigh - and there had been daemons seizing said planet. Plus, it was weird that a saloon of Eldar make would feature such degrading Mon-keigh design. Of course....

He aimed his Shuriken Pistol at the bartender. "Corrupted mon-keigh! You dare bind me in your very production facility of daemons?! Release me at once!
>>
File: tegaki.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
5KB, 400x400px
jej whimpers as he prepares for battle
>>
>>390689

Belegan - the talented warrior he was - immediately turned his attention to the spontaneous mutated mon-keigh. His suspicions were confirmed by his presence. "A-ha!" Wasting no time at all, he immediately charges at the new montrous cretin, unleashing Shuriken Pistol shurikens upon its presence as he holds his Diresword high and ready to strike.

If he was to die this day, he would die slowing down the corruption of chaos. An honorable death indeed.
>>
File: tegaki.png (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
3KB, 400x400px
jej sufferers a life ending anxiety attack
>>
>>390672
"Release you where? Back where you were? Wouldn't you rather relax?" A moment later he realizes that you are...what you would call "cautious" of her origin. "I am only the bartender. I provide rest and refreshment outside of time and space, I could easily have you step out the very instant you entered, with no regard to how long you partake of my hospitality."
>>
>>390729

I gotta actually say, I don't think I can appropriately participate in this anymore. I appreciate what little I had going on here, but I don't think I can carry on.

I won't mind if someone else takes over my guy for me. Or the Dark Reaper(s).
>>
>>390817
Anyone willing to enter a multidimensional tavern?
>>
The Bar door creeks open as a dispensable looking, but equally deadly Adeptus Arbite enforcer walks into he Bar. His entire frame is consorted with a huge armored trench coat, with his mace partially visible. The infamous Boltgun is attached lazily, but very readily to his right thigh.

As he enters, he checks his wrist watch. After deliberation, he scans the Bar. "Their have been reports of a fugitive in here, Smuggler."
>>
>>392028
"Hello, I don't know about any fugitive, but perhaps you'd like something nutritive. Heheheh." Speaks a formless entity as your mind is invaded by psychic reinforcement of your very real hunger, however little there is.
>>
>>392068
'What the hell..Either a phyker or heretic is here..' The Adepus Arbite considers in his mind. He looks around the tavern, taking in all the patrons.

Most of them are strange...They wear Agriculture World tier appareal. Despite that, all of them are rowdy and drunken, with the occasional whore women in their arms. The immediate environment is upbeat, but the Arbite does not his guard down one bit.

He slowly strolls to the main Bar table, sometimes catching the sights of a patron aa he passes. The Arbite sits down at the stool.

"Steak, medium rare." His commanding voice causes some discomfort to the group next to him, but they soon go on with their merry making.
>>
File: BarbariankShog.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
BarbariankShog.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
>>392092
"Right away sir" says the monster, it turns on heel and presents the requested dish as if it had been waiting for you. At the same time it seems to be changing into something less revolting or, at least, it probably thinks it is.
>>
You know what? Screw the Necron Quest; I'm back. Still up for anyone grabbing the Dark Reapers tho.

>>392092
>>392102

Belegan confusedly gazed upon the spontaneous gravestone that appeared before him. What once was a corrupted mon-keigh was now but a small stone. This very predicament left a funny humor within his mind, albeit a thought that is but a speck amongst the swarm of honor and pride.

Knowing his priorities, he turned to re-aim his pistol at the foul corrupted Mon-Keigh, when he suddenly noticed another sitting at the counter. 'Another one...?' He immediately considered aiming at the other one, but that seemed too.... official. Like they were not of some heretical brand. This one must be just some other one, but what is it doing here.

Then, he put two and two together.

"Mon-- I mean, Human! You, at the stool! Don't abide to the words of this corrupted one! It means to entice and fool you with sloth and glutton, that you may be corrupted! I should know; it attempted to invade my mind with such thought." As much as Mon-Keigh are one of his destined foes, even he knew better than to let a fellow foe of Chaos be swayed.

Besides, more for his Craftworld to make manipulative use of.

He kept his Shuriken Pistol aimed at the bartender. "Don't you DARE serve him your cursed bile!"
>>
>>392102
The Enforcer blinks, being surprised in his entire career, since he joined as an Enforcer at age 18.'Was she....purple..?' Multiple thoughts are crossing into his mind, each seemingly more accusatory than the last.

'Is she a Mutant...Maybe a Xeno..No, there is a race that has purple skin. Definitely a Mutant...But it could be a female variant of Tau perhaps. And what was that squid was she carrying?' As he finishes these thoughts mulling over in his head, he turns to a stocky cheerful looking man. "Citizen, what is with..The Bar Matron's appearance? Is she a Mutant of somekind?" He hopes to get some info.
>>
>>392123
The Enforcer turns. "An Eldar, what brings your kind to an Imperium Colony?" He simply grasps his Mace, still sheathed in his loop. He rebuked the thought of combating this Elder, for he is confirming his suspicions that the Bar Matron maybe a Heretic or Psyker of somekind.

Everyone in the Bar takes in the scene, the whole place becoming deafeningly silent.
>>
>>392136

"This is not an Imperium Colony," boldly stated Belegan. "This is.... I'm not too sure, but I am zealously positive that a saloon of human make would not exist in Eldar Civilization. I think this is the warp. I encountered this place while trying to evacuate civilians from an attack of Chaos and Tyranids. I don't think it is a coincidence there was a daemonette looking into the window when I found this place..."

He slowly walked towards the bartender, Pistol still aimed at it and Diresword slowly being raised, as much as there was a slightly-larger-than-a-speck speck within his mind protesting otherwise.

"Do you not see this foul cretin's physique of tentacled grotesqueness?"
>>
>>392123
>>392129
>>392136
"Gentlemen, the aura may encourage mortals to partake of refreshment, but by no means does it compell anyone. As for your question Arbite I am, for lack of a better word, a god, or goddess as the case may be. I ask only that you feel relaxed while in my care." As usual, physic signals encourage relaxation, refreshment, and perhaps some games.
>>
>>392150
I relax a little at the "Goddess" beaming relaxation signals at me, but that does not stop me from denouncing her.

"There is not other god besides the God-Emperor of mankind. You must a unknown Chaos god of somesort.." The enforcer turns his head to the Eldar."Now that I think of it..I don't even remember the cooardinates on how I got her. My TY-44 tracker told me the Smuggler was here..." He turns back to the Chaos Goddess, muttering a few prayers to himself.
>>
>>392150
The aura does its best to input a pleasant image in your minds in place of the beast before you, and effortlessly turns the patrons back to their drinks, after all, where's the fun in watching some strangers argue.
>>392168
"Perhaps he did wander in here. Would it set your mind at ease if I could produce your quarry?"
>>
>>392173
At hearing that, he stands at full attention.Before he utters something though, a flay thought enters his mind.

'Wait..Me and this Eldar might be in a warp pocket dimension were all those Bar jokes originate from..' As soon as it enters though, he shakes it off. "Look Chaos God, it is resolute I find this Smuggler. He is a decrepit human being who has poisoned countless with opiates he passes through this local sector." That is, if he even is still in Sector Eragos...
>>
>>392173

Sorry for being slow. Steam Shenanigans.

Apparently, the mental invasions were finally starting to take their toll on the war-obsessed Exarch as he slowly lowered his weapons - albeit they were still in his hands.

"Just.... Get me out of here. I have lives to save. Each second I waste loitering in this place is a second more that my people may be assaulted by vermin and monsters."
>>
>>392183
"Indeed, one who does fit that description arrived here. Hural, this man is looking for you!" And look and behold, the smuggler is before you. He is frightened, and the bartender goes tense. "You won't let him kill me, would you Sharal?" Asks the smuggler. "Not in my bar" responds the beast, now revealed to be named "Sharal".
>>
>>392205
"Then go, to the very instant you entered, and waste not the breaths you caught here." Says Sharal quite simply, as it gestures to the door. Indeed, the very air seems to have reinvigorated you.
>>
Sighing, I deftfully delve into my trench coat. Fishing for a fraction of a second, I take out my Book of Judgment. Deliberately scrolling through the pages of the book for maximum intimidation, I fall upon the exact decree concerning this matter.

"Felix Dreller, for the mass illegal distribution of opiates in the Eragos system, acros-" Before he could finish the his speech, a couple of Opiate Cartel goons burst into the Bar. The drunken patrons take a few seconds to realize what was going on, before mass panic sets in.

"There he is!" The underboss bellows at my direction. Before they even aim their rifles, my Boltgun is hot on their postion. The burst incinerates two Cartel members, before I am forced to flip a table over as cover.

A couple of patrons are caught in the cross fire.
>>
>>392226
"Take it outside gentlemen" is spoken and you find yourselves outside the door that so recently led to Sharal's bar. Bullets fly past where casualties almost happened, it is almost as if Sharal never existed, but you are rested for the fight. And you know that you are likely to find Sharal again should you have need of a breather.
>>
>>392219

Belegan then turned around and started making his way to the door. But alas, he had barely walked three steps when he paused to reconsider his situation.

It was blatantly obvious that this self-proclaimed god wielded massive powers. An attack large enough on a city to call for a mass-evacuation would surely have to be led by something of such similar potency. Could she be the reason for this attack?

And what if he just left? His Craftworld would question his presence in a warplike location and likely have him offed, in fear of him being somehow corrupted. He wouldn't want to be ridden of in such a dishonorable fashion.

Nay. If he were to be slain, he'd be slain for doing what was most honorable and right. This Chaos God may be powerful, but its lack of fame may deem it to be vulnerable enough for a good Diresword in the gut. Mayhap he could destroy its soul, and chance that her death may actually cease the Chaos side of the assault, leaving his Craftworld with but Tyranids to easily mop up. Mayhap this could even halt the evacuation in realization that the lack of Chaos would make the Tyranids not strong enough of a force to flee from, therefore halting his Craftworld from just sheerly cutting off an entire planet from its Webway just because of a few pests.

It was settled then. It would matter not whether or not he died here and lost his soul to such a petite God. It would be either he died dishonorably, or he died protecting his Craftworld.

And the first option is never heeded by an Exarch of Dire Avengers.

Deciding to stop just standing around, he turned himself to the God, raising his blade once more. No more being manipulated. No more mercy. Only honor--

>>392235

He found himself in the middle of nowhere with a mon-keigh. He would be dishonored then.

But he would not just stand idly with such a fate upon him. "Where did she go? I wish to gut her with my blade!" He glanced around vainfully for a bar that was no longer amongst their vicinity.

It seemed they were in the middle of a dank jungle of sorts...
>>
>>392241
No, you were not sent with the arbite, as you were not part of that fight.
>>
>>392246

oh, okay.

But I gotta say, I won't be surprised if the same fate happens to Belegan.

--Only honor.
>>
"What the.." Is all I can muster to say. All I saw was a blinding blue light, then somehow in this Jungle. My eyes widen under my visor as I hear the distinctive sound of discharge and the smell of shrapnel. "Agr! These Opiate Cartel Troopers won't let up!" I dive towards a particularly thick tree. The darkness of the Jungle is lighted with thw baseless fire of the Cartel Troopers.

Peering out of cover a fire a Bolt burst, hearing the sound of flesh burning as I must have caught atleast 3.

"Its never easy...I had'em, then his lackeys show up."
>>
>>392246
Instead, upon attacking Sharal, you would freeze, the world as you knew it would only contain yourself and Sharal. The words "How dare you attack the bartender" would echo in your mind like no other sound ever did, and you would find your self upon the craft world, knowing, more than you know that you were born for battle, that Sharal's blessings will never again be known to you.
>>
>>392257

For a mere instance, Belegan almost considered being sorrowed by the ordeal that was unleashed upon him. What, with him being sent away - in a concerning fashion, at that - to his Craftworld, and being informed that he would never know some form blessing. There was a speck within his mind that felt true despair.

But alas. A speck amongst a swarm. He knew better than to be wanting ANY kind of blessing from ANYTHING that wasn't a Farseer, Warlock, or from Khaine. If anything, he was internally glad that he wasn't blessed by some entity of the warp. Amongst the list of dishonorable things, such a blessing would be high on the list.

Granted, not the highest, but still.

Knowing familiar territory as he saw it, he sheathed his weaponry as local civilians looked upon him with curiosity. And for good reason, as this apparent Eldar had spontaneously appeared upon such grounds.

Speaking of spontaneity, he felt a sudden weight of dishonor upon his soul. He was to assist in evacuating a planet from an attack, and yet he found himself away from his line of duty - and far within home grounds, for that matter. However, being the honorable Dire Avenger he was, he knew better than to just stand idly like some imbecile. If he were to be punished rightly, he would have his situation be told to his superiors, that they may figure out how best to deal with him.

It was with that in mind that he began walking himself to the necessary station where the Exarch Council may be found (As Biel-tan deals not with Farseers or Warlocks for leaders), awaiting his destiny...
>>
>>392309
Later it is determined that the Exarch had entered a building near the tyrinid front, and in the same instant appeared far from that position. Your disappointment and sorrow was felt, and it was assumed that the warp simply moved you across the surface of the planet unbidden, except, perhaps, for the daemonette you had attempted to destroy only moments before. Do you refute this and tell your tale? Or count yourself lucky that Sharal did not make you late.
>>
A chorus of gurgling is heard outside as an army of Murlocs swarm out of a nearby lake. >Incoherent Gargling
TODAYS THE PURGE!!!
SMASH! LOOT! KILL! WE RECLAIM OUR ISLAND TODAY!!!
The Murlocs rush and smash into the bar, before their leader stops their madness confused.
>Awkward Gurgling
...What in the hell?
The Murlocs disperse and join in the merry making, too dimwitted to question the change in plans.
The Murloc Shaman, and leader, Glurble sits on a nearby barstool.
>More confused gurgling
...Get me some mead, and some kelp.
>>
>>392324
>A visual representation of what occured.
>>
>>392255
The fire fight continues on in the dense Jungle, the Arbite vying to do away with the Cartel Goons blasting away at him.

Rolling to the side, he holsters his Boltgun and unsheathes his Power Mace from his loop grip. With the procedurally lighting of the dark Jungle by rifle discharges, only one Goon sees him before his head blasts into gore. The chunks coat his comrades, they too turning around. "What the Fu-" was all the lackey could say as the Arbite started to make short work of each Cartel Member, each strike setting a limb amiss or a torso cloven in.

A few remain, but they catch on quickly, firing at the Arbite's positon. Las rounds embed against his trench coat, leaving darkened intrusions in the armor. That renders him to delve to cover once again.
>>
>>392324
"Right away revered one." Gurgles Sharal in flawless Murlock tounge. Your meal take no time to be prepared. And the strange form is soon covered with the image of an attractive mate.
>>
>>392325
((Lol, this is going to be good))
>>
>>392338
Augh! I've forgotten about, you know what, it's more fun without them.
>>
THIS KELP IS RAW!
WE HAVE BEEN DISRESPECTED!
>Glurble stands on the barstool as his people stare at him
>Loud angry gargling
>A chorus of gargling occurs as the Murlocs begin a barbrawl and other assorted chaos.
>Barstools are thrown, chairs are smashed, and occasionally pairs of Murloc spawn in the middle of the bar
>Its udder anarchy with the Shaman leading it, gargling on the barstool.
>>
>>392321

To ask an honorable warrior to do something as disgraceful as not being honest would be akin to asking an Astartes to not praise the God-Emperor - to demand such would likely summon upon the demander a swift death.

Nay, he would do the thing that must be, and express honesty to his superiors. If he were to be forgiven, then he would resume duty. If not, then his fate would reside in their hands - for as burdened as he may be, nothing would quell his desire to bring his Craftworld to a greater state of prosperity through his honor and talent as a Dire Avenger.

>>392379
Hoo sheeeit, dis gunna be guuuud
>>
Oh, and I'm going to bed folks. G'night.
>>
>>392379
The hell it ain't raw! It just was produced without time, as if it was already done, just waiting for you to arrive and eat it.
>>392386
I haven't the slightest idea how that would be handled and I don't feel like telling you anything that wouldn't happen. Have fun though.
>>
>>392436
>The Shaman ignores this fact, as he really just
>Wanted to have fun and use his army
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>Loud angry gargling still is produced on the barstool
>A few Murlocs smash windows
>Another Murloc jumps behind the bar and begins to drink profusely
>>
>>392442
Those that fight are moved outside of the bar as usual.
>>
>>393051
The Shaman calms down and sits after seeing 2 Murlocs get escorted out of the bar, and the rest of the Murlocs go back to their gurgling non-sense and merry making amongst the other patrons.
>>
>>393381
"Anything else you would like sir?" Asks Sharal, again in flawless murloc language. (incase you forgot, the sight of Sharal is obscured in your mind by that of a beautiful murloc woman in their place)
>>
Anyone else?
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.