[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empires Glory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 28

File: 0.png (17KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
17KB, 1550x869px
You are part of a young, small, but established civilization, ruled by an autocratic leader.

Lately, the first dynasty of that archaic realm have been weakened by claimants, and society is plunging into chaos. A civil war has broken out.
You seize this opportunity to escape the tyranical grip of your masters, and decide to lead a tribe of your own into the unknown.

Let a new order be born out of your rule, and may your legacy live beyond the threads.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

General Rules:
- Pick a name for your tribe, and a preferred colour and send it into a direction to explore until you decide to settle.
- Once settled, give directions to your people to explore and extend your territory.
- Make a peace deal, or attack another tribe if its territory is bordering yours. Last two digits are your attack/defense power for the next round (01-98), 00 is a critical failure, 99 is a critical success.
- Trips and quads triggers an event, either good or bad.
- Flavortext and roleplay is appreciated.

World:
- Mountains obstruct vision and are impassable.
- Rivers and small bodies of water are crossable with Boats*.
- Oceans and/or large bodies of water are crossable with Ships*.
*Construction of Boats takes 1 turn.
*Construction of Ships takes 2 turns and you require atleast 6 regions.
*Boats are presented by a dot on the world map, Ships are presented by a larger dot.
*Boats cannot cross oceans however they can follow the shoreline.
*OP decides what a large or small body of water is.

Turns:
- Per turn you can decide to do 1 out of 3 things.
1. Claim a region.
2. Start construction on a Boat or Ship.
3. Scout* the area around you.
- Your Roll gets counted uptil 7 minutes after OP's update. After the 7 minutes OP finishes the next update.
*Depending on the mood of OP and your Roll a scouting session can be succesful or a failure. Succesfull scouting missions grant large vision of the area it was performed.
Have fun!
>>
Empire:
- The first 'moving' region you begin with has to settle, then it can expand. Your moving region can also construct a Boat.
This Boat has only 1 ''charge'' instead of the normal 2. With the Boat you can decide to instantly settle a coastal region, or just to disembark and continue on foot.
- You can claim up to 4 regions per turn.
Rolling 00 grants 0 regions.
Rolling 01-33 grants maximum 1 region.
Rolling 34-66 grants maximum 2 regions.
Rolling 67-98 grants maximum 3 regions.
Rolling 99 grants maximum 4 regions.
- When you have 8 regions you can set 1 region as your Capitol*.
- Boats can colonize 2 regions, after that the Boat is depleted.
- Ships can colonize 3 regions, after that the Ship is depleted.
*A Capitol takes atleast a roll of 70 to take, nomatter the roll of the defender.
All adjecent regions take atleast a roll of 50 to take.
Once a Capitol has been captured by an enemy, you can not set a new one. You can only (try to) retake it.
- If you are part of an Alliance you can trade/give Boats/Ships and regions with/to eachother.
You can not trade your Capitol Region nor its adjacent regions.
- Setting a new Capitol is possible after 8 turns. Your old Capitol Region will return into a normal region and its adjecent regions aswell.
- If you decide to claim land through a Boat/Ship (colonize) your maximum expansion is that respective region, no matter if your roll is for 2 or 3 regions.
(Thus if your roll is 56, and you wish to expand with a Boat, you can only claim one region that turn; the region the Boat colonizes. But if you decide to just expand, you claim 2 regions.)
- You can always decide to move your Ship or Boat, no matter what you did in the turn.
- A tribe may not settle too close to the Motherland.
>>
Combat:
- If you attack another tribes territory whoever gets the highest Roll wins.
If the defender wins he keeps the territory. Attacking or defending is decided by who declares the first.
If the defender wins the roll by more than 30 extra (att. rolls 40, def. rolls 70) the defender gets a Counterattack Bonus*.
If the defender with the Counterattack Bonus attacks the tribe which attacked him in the last turn, his roll can be 10 lower than the attacker and still be succesfull.
If a defender gets attacked by more than one faction, he rolls a seperate defence-Roll for that attack.
If an attacker loses the roll with more than 30 (att. rolls 40, def. rolls 70) the attacker gets an Attack Penalty on the respective defender.
If the attacker with the penalty attacks the same defender again next round, his Roll gets a 10 penalty. (86 -> 76).
Thus per turn a tribe can attack once per turn, and defend as much as he gets attacked.
*The Counterattack Bonus also applies to any Allies of the attacker which the defender wishes to counterattack.
- Succesful Naval Invasions (attacking from a Boat or Ship) requires that the Attackers Roll is atleast 15 higher than the defenders Roll.
- A tribe cannot declare war on the Motherland. However, the Motherland may well declare war to a tribe.
>>
>>383346
Green, "Legions of the Celestial Emperor".

The Legions will march to the south east until a home is found.
>>
File: 1.png (23KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
23KB, 1550x869px
A new faction has joined the fray; a charismatic leader only known as the Celestial Emperor has united a large host of people. Escaping the civil war in the motherland, they decided to travel southwards, hoping to find new lands to settle. They can either decide to settle down now, or to keep travelling.
>>
>>383346
Red. The First Empire.
The empire will march to the southwest until a suitable place is found.
>>
>>383361
Also just keep heading southwest until I say differently.
>>
>>383361
Of course we shall move foward further!

Into the unknown much like our emperor went to the great void where he met the Lord of Stars who granted him his power and 'immortality'.

He promises grand riches and prominent positions in his new clergy to his followers if they follow him deep into the wild.
>>
>>383391
What direction do the Followers of the Lord of Stars go?
>>
File: 2.png (27KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
27KB, 1550x869px
A new faction has emerged from the chaos, calling themselves The First Empire. The people decided to move southwest to find suitable lands to settle.

The CLE have had some internal power struggles, halting any progress of moving forward or settling.
>>
>>383391
>>383353
shit i just realized, your ID is different but same name-tag. I only looked at ID. Just roll normally and ill put the last roll with it aswell.
>>
File: 2.5.png (27KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
2.5.png
27KB, 1550x869px
updated one, the CLE are greeted by a river, they can decide to settle down, or begin construction on a boat, to cross the river or sail to different lands.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>383419
My bad!
>>
>>383346
Purple. The Crow Clan
Our Clan will march straigt to the north far enough from the rules of other.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>383427
We'll build the boat. Safer to be away.
>>
The United Trade Federation, turquoise, takes the region to the North of the Motherland.
>>
File: 3.png (35KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
35KB, 1550x869px
A faction has joined the eternal struggle. They call themselves The Crow Clan, determined to escape the maleficent rulers and to begin a nation of their own. They decided to travel northwards, however they are greeted by a sea, they can decide to settle down, or to start construction on a Boat.

The CLE have been busy building a Boat, and are ready to sail the waters, or just to cross the river.

Another faction has been formed, the United Trade Federation, consisting out of disgruntled traders and opportunistic businessmen, they are done with the chaos torn country and decided to move northwards, escaping civil war.

The First Empire have had internal disagreements about what course to follow, they remain idle.
>>
>>383458
The Feather Maiden, the Spiritual Guide and Leader of the Crow Clan guide them farther to the north, We Build a Boat
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

The UTF expands westwards.

OOC do I need to roll besides my post number?
>>
>>383458
We sail the waters for the farthest coast we can find safely. The Emperor will lead us across the waters.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>383468
Roll
>>
>>383458
The first empire will Continue going southwest
>>
>>383465
>>383468
nah you people dont have to roll, with the roll I meant last 2 numbers of your post No.

like 65 and 68 in this case.
>>
>>383468
could you specify which direction you want to go
>>
>>383483
Towards the south east
>>
File: 4.png (38KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
38KB, 1550x869px
The Feather Maiden has ordered the Crow Clan to build a Boat, and thus they obeyed.

The First Empire have solved their internal struggle and decided to carry on, moving southwest.

The United Trade Federation hasn't settled yet so they can't expand.(read the rules) Thus they decided to move westward instead of expanding. They saw large mountains rising from the horizon, and now stand at the base of the mountain range. They can either move northwards or southwards, or settle down.

The First Empire decided to follow the river, reaching what seems to be a large delta.

The Legion decided to sail southeastwards with their boat, reaching an ocean. They can follow the shorelines with the Boat.
>>
>>383503
The Clan sail to the north , hoping to find shore to settle on.
>>
>>383503
We continue to follow the coast as far east as possible, once we find another river head (not the one we entered the ocean from) and settle on the eastern side of that river.

////
The Celestial Emperor, an old man who stood with the vigor of a healthy soldier, robed in deep white and gold robes, inlaid with black thread with images and holy symbols of the Star God. He raises his arms and his sailing followers take head " Brother and Sisters of the Void!" The sailors cheer, "We come upon our new home soon. Work hard, and the Void will grant us immortality in the halls of the Stars."
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>383503
Build a boat and prepare to move into the ocean
>>
>>383503
Fucked up good, thanks for covering OP.

UTF settles at the base of the mountain.
The Board of Chairmen decide to send a scouting party to the north as soon as possible.
>>
File: 5.png (41KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
41KB, 1550x869px
The Crow Clan sailed northwards along the shoreline, spotting a lone island in the middle of the sea. Determined they could make the crossing they reached the island. They cannot sail anymore northwards, for their rudimentary Boat cannot handle the high waves of the ocean.

The enigmatic Celestial Emperor spurred his followers on to continue their holy journey to the east. They reached another rivermonding, and as was prophisized, this would be the place to start their dynasty. The Followers of the Void have settled, being the first nation to do so, setting their first step in securing their future.

The First Empire have built a Boat.

The Board of Chairman of the United Trade Federation decided that this would be a right place to settle down, invulnerable to attacks from the west. They are the second nation to settle down, securing a future full of trade and opportunity.
>>
>>383540
Lets sail south
>>
>>383540
The Crow Clan Settle of the East Side of What will now Be Called the Black Island.
The Feather Maiden Call herself the Crow Lady; as she know that Alliance Through Mariage will help in the Future, so she prepare for it.
>>
>>383554
Woopsie, Meant Feather Lady here not Crow Lady
>>
>>383543
Forgot name
>>
>>383540
We claim as many provinces east of the river as possible
>>
>>383554
Stop Capitalising Everything, Friend
>>
The UTF's Board of Chairmen still decides to scout north.
>>
>>383581
I know, a bad habit i have.
>>
File: 6.png (46KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
46KB, 1550x869px
The First Empire wanted to sail southwards, however their Boat cannot cross the vast ocean which lays before them, thus they decided to sail westwards.

The Crow Clan have settled on the lone island, naming it Black Island. The Feather Lady now takes residence in the still being built Black Halls, the new seat of power of the Crow Clan.

The Legion expands, being the first nation to do so. They claim two new regions.

The Chairmen of the UTF decided to host a scouting mission. The mission was highly effective and gave them great knowledge of the surrounding area.

I recommend any lurkers to join.
>>
>>383596
Head straight north
>>
>>383596
The Crow Clan claim the rest of the island (common don't be a 00 xD )
>>
>>383596
Said north :/ but no biggie, expand south along the mountain range
>>
>>383599
Ok RNG are trolling me...
>>
>>383603
oh indeed i misread
>>383599
lul nice waste of 99
>>
>>383598
I mean south
>>
File: 7.png (48KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
48KB, 1550x869px
The Crow Clan claims the whole of Black Island, their options now limiting to plucking feathers or building a Boat.

The First Empire sails southwards, reaching what seems to be the shorelines of new lands.

The UTF have expanded, however they had some serious trouble with logistics, thus claiming only 1 territory.

The CLE remain idle.
>>
>>383626
The Feather Lady order the building of a boat who will be sent south-west of the island, on the nearest shore to expand
>>
>>383626
Land on that island and see what we have.
>>
>>383626
UTF expands further south, towards the body of water to the southwest.
>>
>>383626
Is it to late to join?
>>
>>383647
never
>>
>>383647
Come over here, it's nice and warm :D
>>
>>383626
As always, the Emperor will grow his domain for the people. Soreading his teachings.
>>
The New Republic
Make my color grey
Send me easy
Also on mobile so dont be surprised if my id changes
>>
>>383673
Not easy, I meant east
>>
File: 8.png (51KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
51KB, 1550x869px
The Feather Lady has ordered the men of the Crow Clan to build a Boat, it's finished and ready to sail the waters.

The First Empire has disembarked from their Boat, ready to continue their journey on foot, or to settle down.

The United Trade Federation has succesfully claimed two new regions, slowly but surely expanding their realm.

The Legion expands, claiming 3 territories.

A new faction has joined the fray, calling themselves The New Republic, they decided to travel eastwards, however they were soon greeted by a mountain range. They followed the mountainrange northwards, reaching a river. Their options now limiting.
>>
>>383690
EXPAND!
>>
>>383690
ugh forgot to put faction in the list, will do next turn.
>>
>>383690
The First Empire is ready to create their Imperial city.
>>
>>383690
Make a boat to cross the river then keep moving east for a place to settle
>>
>>383690
Claim the nearest coast to the south-west in the name of the Feather Lady
>>
File: 9.png (55KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
55KB, 1550x869px
The CLE expands yet again, claiming three more regions.

The First Empire have finally settled, deeming this place worthy for founding their Imperial City.

The Clan of Crows have colonized land, now having 1 charge left on their Boat.

The New Republic have built a Boat, ready to just cross the river, or to sail downstreams.

The UTF remain idle.
>>
>>383711
Cross the river and move north east
>>
>>383711
Set our capital on the southernmost province, and expand southwards.
>>
>>383711
The Crow Boat is send farther to the West along the coastline to scout.
>>
Rolled 5430 (1d10000)

>>383711
Scout the rest of the island
>>
>>383729
you can still do something else the turn, read the rules.
>>
>>383741
thought the scout with boat was one, Then claim to the south if i can
>>
File: 10.png (62KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
62KB, 1550x869px
The Celestial Emperor has commanded that the southernmost province of the Legions Empire must be the centre of commerce, thus setting its capitol there.
They also claim one region.

The New Republic have decided to cross the river and keep moving eastwards, reaching 2 rivers that join together into a lake.

The First Empire managed to pull of a reasonable succesfull scouting mission, increasing their knowledge of the surrounding lands.

The Crows send their Boat westwards, reaching what seems to be a crossing between two larger continents, with an island in the middle. They also claim 2 more territories.

The UTF remains idle.

I will take a break for a while, I expect this tread not to die since I have seen some threads on this board go for a week or so.

Ill continue later, keep your browsers up to remain the same ID.

Anyways please keep it a little bumped.
>>
>>383764
This will be our home, its well defended on all sides. Begin settling the nearby lands.
>>
Rolled 8300 (1d10000)

>>383764
Expand the Empire along the coastline both right and left
>>
>>383764
Too bad!

well anyway, the Crow Clan claim the west part of this newfound Island(yeah i like island) which will call the Young Island.
If any claim remain, claim west of my continental territory
>>
>>383788
Dubs on my roll and post number lol
>>
Whoops, forgot about this thread.

UTF expands along the northern shore of the lake/sea?
The Board of Chairmen considers allying with certain factions.
>>
>>383764
Surround the brown province, whatever it is, with our territory.

Also, I'd like to build a boat.
>>
>>383346
>>383764
>Vikings
>Blue
>I'd like to head east
>>
>>383811
I'm sorry, I mean ship.
>>
File: 11.png (63KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
63KB, 1550x869px
The New Republic has found suitable lands to settle down, setting their first step in creating their empire.

The First Empire expands its realm.

The UTF expands its realm.

The CLE have begun construction of a Ship, which will take 2 turns to complete.

The Crow Clan has colonized another island, naming it Young Island. They have depleted their Boat.

A new faction has emerged, the Vikings, a warlike and seafaring people, they have decided to head east. However they are greeted by a river, and thus are halted on their journey.
>>
Rolled 787 (1d10000)

>>384016
Continue to expand along the coast
>>
Rolled 982 (1d10000)

>>384016
Begin expansion. Also I'm just going to roll since quest is so slow
>>
>>384016
Kobolds
Yellow
Souther still than the first empire.
>>
>>384016
The Crow Clan claim the rest of Young Island, and if any claim are left, we claim the West of our Continetal Territory
>>
File: 12.png (65KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
65KB, 1550x869px
The First empire yet again expands its realm.

The New Republic has expanded.

A new faction has joined the fray, escaping the wartorn motherland. They call themselves the Kobolds, for reasons unknown. They decided to move southwards.

Lady Feather has commanded the Crowmen to fully take control of Young Island, while at the mainland hold, they expand westwards.

The CLE new Ship is still under construction, and will likely be finished soon.

The UTF remain idle.
>>
>>384062
The Crow in an attempt to close the gap between territory, claim the coastline west to their territory.

The Feather Lady also send emissary to the Motherland, to make their existance known.
>>
>>384062
South.
>>
>>384062
Continue expansion, we will be great one day.
>>
>>384074
Aids
>>
Rolled 5179 (1d10000)

>>384062
Continue along the coast right and left
>>
>>384081
Your the one that let me in.
>>
File: 13.png (66KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
66KB, 1550x869px
The Clan of Crows succesfully expand their realm along the shoreline.

The Kobolds move southwards.

The First Empire and The New Republic both expand their realms.

The CLE have completed their Ship.

The UTF and the Vikings remain idle.

>>384089
Lul, don't worry, it's quite easy for me to put you out of the game.
>>
>>384098
Expand past the mountains through the pass
>>
File: 1465260954598.gif (933KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465260954598.gif
933KB, 500x281px
>>384099
>99
>>
>>384098
Build a ship
>>
>>384110
ok youre out.
>>
Rolled 9058 (1d10000)

>>384098
Send out a scouting party.
Do you determine actions by rolls or post numbers
>>
>>384113
I had seconds in which to post that. What is your problem.
>>
>>384126
if you refuse to read the rules ill refuse to put you in the game
>>
>>384098
Continue Expansion along the coast to the North
>>
>>384114
post numbers
>>
>>384131
Oh and i noticed, i put my Capital on the East Region of the Black Island, where the Black Hall is built.
>>
>>384128
I was at the shore, oh, can't build a ship yet, have to use a boat. That was an honest mistake. Not exactly the most clear rules set.
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
>>384146
>*Construction of Boats takes 1 turn.
>*Construction of Ships takes 2 turns and you require at least 6 regions.
>>
File: 14.png (68KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
68KB, 1550x869px
The New Republics expansion went real smooth, proper logistics and a healthy dose of willpower made sure they claimed 4 new regions.

The Kobolds have build a Boat.

The Clan of Crows expand northwards along the shoreline. They also recieved a severed head of the envoy they sent to the Motherland. Lady Feather thinks the message is clear.
They set their Capitol at the Black Halls, an impressive fortress it is.

The First Empire sets out a reasonable succesfull scouting party.

The Vikings, leaderless, scatter and disband.

The UTF and the CLE remain idle.
>>
>>384158
Sorry for not memorizing three posts worth of rules before deciding I wanted to play. I will be sure to check and see if I can in fact take an action in the future.
>>
>>384166
lmao reading is hard
>>
>>384165
Let us follow the shoreline east in the hopes of finding a suitable home.
>>
>>384165
Continue along the coast the right right
>>
>>384165
Continue expanding west, try not to get the attention of the motherland. Now then, place the capital where we first settled. Next to the lake so it will be defending by the rivers.
>>
>>384165
Keep on with the northward expansion. Send Envoy to any other known nation asking about their view of the Motherland (i don't know if we are aware of eachother existance)
>>
>>384165
Could I join?

Name: Urghul Clans

Travel as far south as possible
>>
>>384195
Preferred color: Black
>>
>>384165
I send my ship out to map as much of the waters surrounding our general area as possible, and search for indigenous tribes to either enslave or convert.
>>
>>384195
OP what is the rule on make up turns?
>>
>>384205
what?
>>
>>384212
He wants to know whether he gets to do multiple turns worth of actions to help him catch up to those that have been playing the entire game.
>>
>>384216
>>384212
Yeah that's what I meant, totally understand if you don't want to deal with the extra turms
>>
File: 15.png (74KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
74KB, 1550x869px
The civil war in the Motherlands has ended, a stabile but still autocratic party now rules the empire. As celebration they expand northwards.

The Kobolds sail eastwards.

The First Empire expands realm eastwards.

The New Republic expands westwards, its expansion noticed by the Motherland. They create their Capitol at the strategically well defendeable rivermonding.

The Crowmen expand northwards.

The UTF remains idle.

The Legion of the Celestial Emperor have scouted with their Ship, discovering mostly a vast ocean. They were surprised however when they reached the shore of what seems to be a lone island.

A new faction has broken loose from the Motherland, they call themselves the Urghul Clans. They flee southwards, escaping the Motherlands Retribution Parties.

>>384216
>>384205
nah, just make sure u dont settle too close to other nations lul.
>>
>>384222
Nice trips. Continue along the coast
>>
>>384222
We Expand to the South. Preparing for conflict with the Violent Motherland, the Feather Lady remind to the her people the Harshness of the Motherland, and how in the name of the Crow, they will not let it happen on their land!

The Feather Lady also Send Emissary to the New Republic. Maybe a Temporary Alliance against the Motherland would be a good idea.
>>
>>384222
The All-Father sighs as he looks over his people, toying with the steel bands in his arms as he remembers memories far in the past.

The traditions of his people, the ones kept alive by those before him, the The Trial, The People's Voice.

He reflects on the treachery that led to the flight fro, their own motherland, only to be kicked out at every new place found.

Of how they thought they had found a true home with the New Motherland, only to see it get taken over by a zealous dictator.

And now, as they continue again to find a home.
>>
>>384222
Move to capture the mountain pass close to the ocean. This is needed so we may expand to the coasts in the future.

Send a diplomat to the crows asking for an alliance since were soon to be neighbors.
>>
Rolled 8566 (1d10000)

>>384222
The vikings expand
and try get across river with a bridge
or rafts
>>
>>384222
The All-Father considers his options, deciding to travel West, into lands unknown to his people's

Hey worst case we continue to acts as a bunch of dirty gypsies
>>
>>384253
>>384242
name of alliance.
remember u cant declare war on the motherland.
>>
>>384271
OP could I Chang my turn to claiming the territory I am in? I just realized I need a ship to travel south.
>>
>>384278
you arent settled yet
>>
>>384271
Just call it the Crow-Republic Union.
>>
>>384271
Also sorry for the write-faggotry, I know it's pretty bad.
>>
>>384283
Oh then does that mean I have to settle the first territory then?
>>
File: 16.png (77KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
77KB, 1550x869px
The First Empire expands its realm.

The Crow Clan expands its realm.

The Urghul-All Father leads the Urghul people westward, only to be halted by a river.

The New Republic expands its realm.

The Crow Clan and the New Republic have announced an alliance.

The UTF remains idle.

The CLE remains idle.

>>384290
you COULD read the rules.
>>
>>384222
Continue along the shore?
>>
>>384296

come on
>>384262
>>
>>384297
>>384296
In a southerly direction please.
>>
>>384296
That's what I meant, when I settle my first territory is that's the same as claiming it.

I promise I read the rules OP don't be mad :(
>>
>>384300
i come on your face, if people dont bother to read the rules i cant be bothered either.
>>
>>384296
Keep on down the coast
>>
>>384222
We settle the island, seeking to take control of the area surrounding the ocean and within it.
>>
>>384296
The All-Father considers his options as he surveys the river. He turns to his son Agröłd Jūhîen.
"Our people shall build a boat, and continue into the unknown. My bones are tired, I hope we find a lamd for our people soon"
>>
>>384305
>I come on your face

Kek
>>
>>384305
Well do I have to build a boat on that territory that was by the river

Then I do that shit nigga
>>
>>384284
i'm ok with that name
>>384296
The Crow Continue their expansion south to the nearest mountain.
>>
>>384296
Expand towards the coast
>>
>>384333
You got trips, random event time boys!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 497x355px)
image.jpg
24KB, 497x355px
>>384333
"Aw fuck" the All Father thinks to himself.

"I haven't even found were to settle"
>>
>>384346
>>384333
Well, 3 trips? don't know if it's good
>>
File: 17.png (80KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
80KB, 1550x869px
The Kobolds have sailed eastwards, following the shoreline, since their Boat cannot withstand the high waves of the vast sea in the south.

The CLE colonize the new-found island, having enough supplies left on their Ship for 2 colonisations.

The First Empire mereley expands its realm with only one region, logistics failing terribly.

Urghul All-Father has his people build a boat, so that they can find new lands to live.

The UTF remains idle.

The Crow Clan expands its realm, now boosting quite some regions.

The New Republic expands nortwards to the coast, their border now close with that of the Crowmen.

- Random Event -

'Twas a good year, the crops grew like they never did before, the winter was mild and the spring was long. The people were healthy and strong as such a great wave of happiness and willpower overtook them.

! all actions are doubled in effectiveness for 3 turns for all empires; if you roll for 2 regions -> 4, scouting and sailing twice as good, Ship building time 1 turn. !
>>
>>384375
Build a ship
>>
>>384375
If I settle do I keep my boat
>>
>>384375
Yay! The Crow have blessed us, The Crow expand to the East, closing in our border with the republic, any claim left should be but in the south-west.
>>
>>384375
Expand along the coast
>>
>>384375
Again to the east, and then we should be far enough.
>>
>>384375
so the vikings are gone..
even after i read the rules
>>
>>384375
As he gazes over the Delta he sighs in contentment

"This is where my people will begin the thrive"

Settle the delta.
>>
>>384382
On the ocean just to clarify
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1100x1380px)
image.jpg
241KB, 1100x1380px
>>384411
Woah check those double dubs.
>>
File: 18.png (85KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
85KB, 1550x869px
The New Republic have built a Ship in one year, doing the what was thought of the impossible.

The Crow Clan claim six new regions, vastly expanding their empire.

The Kobolds follow the shoreline eastwards and to the north, stopping between the shore of the mainland in the south and a small island in the north.

The First Empire greatly increases its empire with six regions.

The UTF remains idle.

The Urghul Clans have decided that the vertile Vhaelkhon-delta will suit as their home, they have settled.

The CLE remain idle.
>>
>>384440
>New faction
>Romans
>Head east
>>
>>384440
Send a scouting mission to see what else is around
>>
>>384440
Settle the island to the north.
>>
>>384440
We start the construction of a Boat near Young Island.
>>
>>384465
not a ship lul?
>>
>>384440
Take the empty land bordering the motherland, then begin taking the coasts moving east.

Meanwhile send the ship to explore northeast.
>>
>>384440
Settle the western bank of the Delta >>384440
settle the western bank of thdelta
>>
>>384476
Nope, Ship aren't worth it to me.
so it's a Boat
>>
>>384510
Why? Its made as fast as a boat right now because of the bonus.
>>
>>384510
you do know about the global even right, there is 0 reason to build a boat over a ship right now.
>>
File: 19.png (93KB, 1550x869px)
19.png
93KB, 1550x869px
The First Empire have sent out a scouting party, however when they were down south, they reached what seemed to be a tribe of hostile locals. Only a handfull of the original set-out scouts managed to get back alive.

The Kobolds have settled on a small island far away from the Motherland.

The New Republic claims six new regions and sail across a vast ocean. They have reached unknown shores.

The Urghul Clan colonized their whole island in the delta, their options now limiting.

A new faction has joined the fray, calling themselves the Romans, they decided to travel eastwards.

The UTF remains idle.

The Crowmen have built a Ship.

The CLE remains idle.
>>
>>384517
Duck! thought it only lasted one turn! nevermind then, if it's still possible a Ship would be great :D
>>
>>384530
Thanks OP!
Claim one Territory on the Island east to Young Island, then send the ship northward to explore.
>>
Kinda late guys, sorry bout that

UTF expands further along the coastline.

Btw op have you considered using dice rolls instead? This is a rather slow board, post numbers can be sorta predictable (unless you want to keep that as a sort of tactical element)
>>
>>384530
Damn them. Lets expand that directiom
>>
>>384545
maybe i should, its the first time hosting this thread on this board, ive done it 7 times on /b but the lack of id's and the cancer that joins made me stop.

maybe ill just get a rng to do it
>>
>>384530
If possible, colonize the new land. Meanwhile we keep expanding east on the mainland.

If I cant do both, prioritise colonising the new land
>>
>>384530
Make a boat.
>>
>>384530
Build a boat mane
>>
File: 20.png (98KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
98KB, 1550x869px
The Crowmen colonize new lands while sending their Ship, which has 2 charges remaining up north to scout. (world is not fully finished yet so not a wrap-around world yet)

The United Trade Federation wakes from its slumber and expands 4 new regions.

The First Empire increases its realm with 4 regions.

The Romans and the Kobolds have built a Boat.

The New Republic has colonized lands on distant shores, having 2 charges remaining on their Ship.

The CLE and the Urghuls remain idle.
>>
>>384597
That land speck to the north east, colonize it.
>>
>>384597
Continue towards those savages
>>
>>384597
Claim region on the Newfound land.
And send the Ship to the west for scouting the shore of what seem to be a new continent.
>>
>>384545
Just noticed, mobile fucked my ID, anyways im the UTF guy lol

If can scout and set capitol in same turn, scout towards northwest and set capitol in the little gulf, if cant, just set capitol
>>
>>384597
Op can I please make up a turn?

Buikd a boat and expand t >>383375
the west.
>>
Also, im going to bed now, dont know how long this will go on, so OP do what you want with my Civ if it continue all night.
>>
>>384597
Start expanding on the new land.

Also, can we just start rolling? /qst/ slow compared to /b/. Its really predictable the gets.
>>
>>384634
ill probably quit right now aswell, but i dont expect the thread to be removed. Ill continue it tomorrow if it aint deleted.
>>
>>384597
Expand east over the river
>>
>>384597
Claim the rest of the islands for the Lord of Stars.
>>
>>384597
OP I have had internet connection issues, I hope I am not to late.

In your rules I thought it said a boat could be used twice for colonizing, am I wrong?

The bonuses you outlines said we get better turn correct? In that case
Build a boat and expand into the West Bank of the delta.
>>
Op are you dead
>>
File: 21.png (102KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
102KB, 1550x869px
- Global event over -

The Kobolds have colonized another small island, having supplies for 1 more colonization remaining on their Boat.

The First Empire expands its realm southeastwards.

The Crowmen have expanded its most northen foothold, while sending its Ship to the west.

The Urghuls have built a Boat.

The New Republic has expanded on its new foothold.

The CLE has taken steps to colonize the island.

The UTF has finished a proper scouting mission and has set its Capitol.
>>
>>390027
Romans Move across the river with our nice boat we made
>>
>>390027
>>384657
did we not disembark across the river with this?
>>
>>390027
Keep moving along the coast
>>
File: 1469016407686.png (108KB, 1550x869px) Image search: [Google]
1469016407686.png
108KB, 1550x869px
>>390027
Glad to see OP back :D

Claim with the boat the region pointed on the Very Accurate and Beautiful map posted
>>
>>390027
Keep expanding on the new land, send the boat to explore east.
>>
>>390027
UTF begins construction on a ship. The ship will be named Prosperity.

The Federation's scientists developed a fungicide which allows greater efficiency of the vineyards. +3% to wine production.
>>
>>390027
Ah! Splendid, let's take a look at those other islands shall we? (Scouting)
>>
>>383346
General Rules:
> Teneur eaude Sel. Blue South East past that lake

We have with us a golden lilies as we escape the motherland and walk towards the blue horizon.

>that will be my banner, golden lilies infront of a blue background
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.