[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palemurk CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (228KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1280x848px
You are a big bad dude. You carved out your own compact realm in the middle of Palemurk, the most Skelly-infested, Zombie-zababoed demon-defiled region this side of the ruins of the Great Wall.
It all started about a year ago for you, and you never expected things to happen so fast, and despite your ambition, you did have your doubts you'd make it this far.
You are the de facto ruler of Fort Whiterock, your own fortified hamlet in some ancient ruins that you can't be assed to remember of. You and your men (no girls allowed) have built the place up to be a nice center for your operations here.
Speaking of which, why ARE you in the middle of the most Werewolf-walloped, Vampire-voracious TERRIBLE region this side of anywhere?!
>To subjugate the forces of Evil!
>To build a thriving and rich citadel where nobody thought possible!
>To isolate your followers for their indoctrination into the cult of YOU!
>To exploit the region for its natural resources!
>Because you like the weather!
>Something else!
Well? Why are you here?!
>>
to get mad puss1
>>
>>382999
You can't ignore these trips, bitch.
>>382995
>>382995
>>
>>382999
I wasn't, I wrote a fucking mass wall of text, and this website deleted it. Give me a few.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
>>383014
cool, sorry.
>>
Why, for the purpose of pussy of course! You and your group of lads consist of only the most sick and perverted men of anywhere across the land! There's Jonas, an escaped convict and criminal in his mid-years, wanted across his homeland for his crimes against horses. Then there's Isaac (Originally named Cookie, but he didn't like that), an orphaned juvenile delinquent you've both taken to, and taken under your wing after he was caught using his cum as a glue/binding for pages of the bible, turned into rope (oddly enough, only specific passages) to hang himself from the ceiling in very, very submissive positions. The priests were not pleased. The most degenerate of them all however, some rageddy ass, bitch ass, moor-lookin ass, black ass motherfucker had split his dick down three ways, and exposed his Cerberus-Snake-Eyes to his mother after informing her he replaced her hypo-thyroid medication with his "Secret Formula," whatever that is. Needless to say, compared to you, their tastes are sub-par. You settle only for the best.

What flabia of labia do you settle for, my liege?

>Only the finest, engorged Vampire pussy
>Ethereal, challenge-to-sex Ghost pussy (your nickname isn't "Ghost Bustrt" for nothing)
>Simple nasty human pussy who wants that gross
>You are celibate
>Something else
>>
>>383022
>Ghost buster

>doing this on my phone, have to type it out somewhere else so it doesn't delete, can't explain, sorry though
>>
pls respond
>>
File: tegaki.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
13KB, 400x400px
>>383022
start a train eith the guys and choo-choo down to find some sick-ass zomb1 puss
>>
File: wallllllpapapws.png (1KB, 628x628px) Image search: [Google]
wallllllpapapws.png
1KB, 628x628px
IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE
testing dice rolls for another thread
>>
>>383036
>>
>>383037
>>
>"Hark hark, and come near, mons freres! There'd be pucci on the horizon, out farther than the reach of Verizon! Draw near, place thou cock in each other's rear, and let us be off, shield in hand and spear drawn ready, we are going to fuck some monsters, hold thy weapons steady!"

With cocks lined each other's ass' you let out a cheer, scouring the forest for witches and queers.

You come across a castle, your merry band of figs look over yonder -- swarms of fresh gargoyle, waiting to take pleasure from your toil.

To the west lay the nest, only the best of the harpy pest lay their eggs in the west.

Back down south, banshees with the biggest mouths, ethereal cunts full of ectoplasmic goo, oh won't you come... They are waiting for you.

>What do you do?
>>
File: tegaki.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>383042
go down south and try to convince the banshees to join your pyramid scheme cult
>>
File: tegaki.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>383042
good job on the rhyming, btw. actually lol'd.
>>
eh will do more tomorrow morning when we have more people, in 10 or so hours from the time of this post, feel free to post anyone until then.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 164x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 164x124px
Map so far
>>
>>382995
>You are a big bad dude.
4U
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.