[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars: Grand Admiral Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: starwars.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
starwars.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: Grand Admiral Quest

The empire is in chaos! Following the death of Emperor Sheev Palpatine aboard the nearly complete second death star, the rebel forces have gained a great amount of power and influence. Many grand admirals of the imperial fleet have been found and executed.
With no one to look to for leadership, the remaining grand admirals have been labeled as possible replacements for the emperor. One grand admiral would have to prove himself greater than all others to claim command of the empire.

You were a stormtrooper once. You served bravely during the early days of the rebellion and quickly climbed the ranks. Now you're a grand admiral in command of his own fleet. Specifically, you control two Imperial I-class Star Destroyers, one Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, and five thousand TIE fighters.
You've been floating through space for hours, patroling the outer rim. You haven't run into any ships; this area sees very little traffic. It's one of the most likely areas for rebel transport according to your advisor.
"Grand admiral, an approaching ship has been detected by our scanners," one of your underlings says. "What is your command?"

>Send out a few TIE fighters to contact the vessel.
>Send a strike force to eliminate the vessel. They're probably rebels.
>Capture the ship and bring the captain to me for questioning.
>>
>>379678
>>Capture the ship and bring the captain to me for questioning.
>>
>>379678
>Send out a few TIE fighters to contact the vessel.
>>
>>379683
In cases of a tie I'll defer to the earliest post.

"Capture the ship and bring the captain to me for questioning."
"Yes, sir."
After some time passes, a human male in his late twenties is brought to you. He's in binds.
"What's the meaning of this?" He demands.
"I will do the questioning. What is your name?"
"Jabba the Hutt. Who are you?"
"What is the nature of your travel?"
"I was making a delivery of droid parts."
"In this part of the galaxy?"
"I prefer taking the scenic route."

>Order the prisoner to be taken to a torture chamber.
>Order the prisoner's ship searched.
>Let him go.
>>
>>379844
>>
>>379844
>>
>>379844
>Order the prisoner's ship searched
>>
>>379844
>Order the prisoner's ship searched
>>
>>379844
>>
Where'd ya go?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.