[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Civilization Thread.jpg (4MB, 2700x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization Thread.jpg
4MB, 2700x6000px
Newbie QM here, who needs something simple to finally sit down and actually do a quest. First to three votes as usual. I'm gonna go do shit in the meantime, so it might take me a bit to respond.
>>
>>379269
Undead
Floating islands

All our skeletons can fly like helicopters. I have papers to prove that it is psychically possible.
>>
>>379269
Slimes or shrooms forest
>>379292
But there's already and undead civ going on
>>
>>379314
MORE UNDEAD! Also how do I explain how an entire people moved onto the sky and are able to live there well. One last thing. Skelechopters. DO YOU NOT WANT SKELECHOPTERS!?
>>
>>379269
Machine
Underwater
>>
>>379334
Skelecopters are cool but drugs and slimes though
>>
>>379349
What if, What if, What if. We combine them. Undead slimes. Some Skelecopter some Skeleslimes. Muchroom islands of the sky. BEST IDEA EVER!
>>
>>379334
Skeletons on floating islands
>>
>>379367
Have slimes posses skeleingtons?
They might hurt them
>>
>>379403
Undead slimes. So its easy for the QM its just undead with a slime population that expands. For mushrooms it can just be normal islands but with lots of mushrooms. With like an elite guard of pure skeles and pure slimes.
>>
>>379367
If you change to necroslimes I will
>>
>>379423
Necroslimes
>>
>>379269
Plains Centaurs.

I know it'll never win. But I'll keep trying.
>>
>>379434
yup. And it wouldnt conflict much. Just undead with some slimes that are also undead but can still breed. Maybe some penalties like some bad islands near us cause undead and slimes are maybe op?
>>
>>379438
You dare mock the power of the necroslimes of skelefortress
>>
>>379448
SEND THE SKELECOPTERS!
>>
>>379442
Mabey slimes with a bunch of skeletons on a Flying Fortress
>>
>>379465
NO MERCY NO PRISONERS ONLY DEATH!
>>
>>379466
A Lich slime? That sounds epic.
>>
>>379487
A lich was building his dungeon for adventures,I mean dungeon master is a decent job,but got eaten by mother slime resulting in necroslimes and grand lich slime
>>
>>379512
Some of the slimes fused with the skeletons and became one. I WILL HAVE SKELECOPTERS!
>>
>>379524
We all need skelecopters
>>
>>379487
So...necroslimes?
>>
>>379438

I'll vote for it, you've been denied long enough. Also you'll scare OP away with this meme shit.
>>
>>379777
i think he is sufficiently spooked way to go autismos
>>
>>379799
Nooooooo,but skelecopters
>>
Demons, Floating islands
>>
>>379804
Let us mourn the great skelecopters.
>>
>>379833
So young you deserved more than some anons
>>
>>379777
>>379799
Nah I'm still here, waiting for a majority vote to come out. So far it's slime skeles versus minotaurs going 2 v 2, correct?
>>
>>379292
>>379389
>>379831
Floating islands locked, keep voting on race.
>>
>>379961
Centaurs
>>
>>379961
I'll vote for slimes
>>
>>379831
Pls man skelecopters and necroslimes
>>
>>379967
Slimes win! Have to sleep now
>>
Skeleslimes confirmed, writing.

>>379978
Goodnight! Don't get spooped!
>>
File: skellington.jpg (149KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
skellington.jpg
149KB, 498x720px
Hunger. Endless hunger. A pursuit, and then pain, followed by confinement. Starvation... but then, oh, but then! A shifting, and then a thrill that vibrates your entire body, slime oozing forwards and wrapping its way across squirming flesh, meaty juices filling you with vigor and life and satisfaction and...

Suddenly you're surrounded in darkness, but not the darkness of before, where there was nothing but the smell of meat in the distance, coldness, and fleeting warmth whenever you caught your quarry. Through bloodshot eyes melted into your very being yet still held together by your will, you see walls covered in cobwebs and dust rise into view as you get up on new feet, the grime flanked by torches. On your sides are about a dozen carcasses, motionless on stone slabs. In front of you is a vat filled with green liquid -- which you realize is a color, and also that of your own juices, looking down at your ribcage -- and your core, a glorious thing made up of three orbs, each about the size of a fist and pulsating with red light -- through the neckhole of your robe. Behind you is a set of stairs that wind downwards.

You feel a new urge, one you can't quite explain, but you feel as if it would be a good idea to do something with the corpses.

>POPULATION: 1

>1 Grand Lich Slime

>ACTIONS (2 per turn)

>Look at corpses
>Look at self
>Look at vat
>Go downstairs
>Write-in?
>>
Look at self and at corpses
>>
>>380050
Look at vat and look at corpses
>>
>>380050
Look at self
>>
>>380418
Look at vat
>>
File: skelecopter.jpg (94KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
skelecopter.jpg
94KB, 500x664px
>>380101
>>380119
>>380418
>>380420
(Sorry for the long break, shit happened and then I kept getting connection errors)

Turning towards the corpses and inspecting them, you see that all of them have been dead for quite awhile, being decomposed beyond recognition. However, you can make out that they all appear to be humanoid. The slabs they're on are covered in markings you don't recognize.

Stumbling (it takes a bit to get used to having legs,) you next make your way to the glowing container and accomplish two goals at once. The figure looking back up from your reflection is a robed skeleton, with aforementioned green slime clinging onto bone and working like muscle. You flex your fingers and admire your own appearance for longer than you'd care to admit, before the makeshift mirror begins to grow closer. It takes you a moment to realize that you haven't accidentally lost balance, but that the slime itself is rising from the sudden attention! It prods your face once, then twice, before paying you no more attention and dripping out over the edge of the pot, inching like a slug towards the dead bodies, the amount of liquid coating the floor and reaching up to your ankles so large you can't walk without stepping in it. Once it reaches one and slithers up the slab, it begins clinging to the body and wrapping it within itself like a spider would wrap a fly in silk. The rest of it then rushes forward in multiple tendrils and swallows up the rest of them, melting down flesh and absorbing blood before your very eyes! Within only a few minutes, all of the bodies have been melted down to the bone and begin to sit up, looking around at their surroundings, themselves, and then you. There's also quite a bit of slime left, and it merges together in the center of the room, height reaching your waist.

Even though the slime doesn't have eyes, you can't help but feel like they're all silently judging you as they wait.

>GAINED POPULATION!

>1 Grand Lich Slime

>12 Slime Zombies

>1 Conversion Slime

>ACTIONS (2 per turn)

>Go downstairs
>Attempt to communicate with slime zombies
>Attempt to communicate with conversion slime
>Write-in?
>>
>>380422
>Attempt to communicate with slime zombies
>Attempt to communicate with conversion slime
>>
>>380422
>Go downstairs
>Attempt to communicate with the slime zombies
>>
>>380422
Communicate with zombies and slime
>>
Communicate with the slime zombies, communicate with slime, ask about getting the slime zombies eyes (eyeless slime zombies are creepy af)
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.