[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunger Games Dungeon Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

File: Chaselect.png (987B, 104x54px) Image search: [Google]
Chaselect.png
987B, 104x54px
You are about to be put in a dungeon filled with magic and monsters! But first, pick a character out of the four in the picture, or make one yourself I guess.

Danny: Surfer dude, pretty laid back kind of guy. +10 starting HP, +5 extra HP on level up, -10 EXP from anything that gives you EXP. -3 starting INT.

Clay: Scientist working at Caltech. Smart guy, but pretty awkward. Tends to overthink things. +10EXP from anything that gives you EXP, +2 INT, +1 extra INT on level up, -3 starting STR.

Jill: A young farm-girl, you know how to get shit done. +5 starting HP, +2 starting STR, +1 extra STR on level up, can befriend animals more easily.

Jasmine: The CEO of a large corporation. You have spent most of your life in luxury. +2 starting items, monsters always drop loot, and have a small chance of dropping an extra item! +2 starting CHA, +1 extra CHA on level up, -3 starting STR, Sometimes a stat other than CHA might not go up when you level up.

Ran this quest before, but it kind of died (meaning that I got bored of it. ) but i'm sure it will work out his time! Because reasons!
>>
File: Chaselect_big.png (1KB, 208x108px) Image search: [Google]
Chaselect_big.png
1KB, 208x108px
The pic was a little small, hears a bigger version.
Also, just in case it wasn't obvious, from left to right its: Danny, Clay, Jill, Jasmine.
>>
>>378646
Clay.

Backstory: His parents were farmers and they moved to the city. His parents died in a fire.
>>
>>378640
>Jill: A young farm-girl, you know how to get shit done. +5 starting HP, +2 starting STR, +1 extra STR on level up, can befriend animals more easily.
>>
File: dsgsd.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dsgsd.png
5KB, 225x225px
Need a tiebreaker.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

No responses... COIN-FLIP TIME!
1 = Clay
2 = Jill
>>
>>379467
YESH!
>>
File: Manypeopleclay1.png (2KB, 196x84px) Image search: [Google]
Manypeopleclay1.png
2KB, 196x84px
You are Clay.
You are a scientist.
The last thing you remember is trying to heat up a pastrami sandwich with a laser. (The microwave was out of order you see.)
And you have woken up in some sort of... cold dark cave. The only source of light is a lantern on the table. Also on said table, rest an apple and the most poorly drawn container of water you have ever laid eyes on.

Nailed to the wall is a note.

What do you do?

HP 10/10
MP 12/12
STR 2
SPD 5
INT 7
EXP 0/100
LV 1
>>
>>379556
Pocket water and apple. Read note. Take lantern.
>>
File: Manypeopleclay2.png (2KB, 196x120px) Image search: [Google]
Manypeopleclay2.png
2KB, 196x120px
>>379584

You put them in your inventory.
Wait what-
What the-
Inventory?
Your mind metaphorically flips inside-out as it tries to comprehend the ramifications of something like this even existing.
Suddenly, you calm down.
"This note will explain everything." you think to yourself.

You read the note:
“Hello Clay! I am the god of excitement and new things, my name is

ο͎͖̗̭̭̤ͦͪ̑͐̚͘θ̮̋̅̎͛ε̪̜̳͕͖̙͋̀̒̃ό̛̲̉ͨ͒̃͂͒ς̩̱͓̞͛̒͂͌τ͈͇̮̣͐̎̓ο̶̬͔̐ͦͩυ̰̥̖͐́̂ε͉̰̲̅̈́́͋ͫ̇ν̘̺̫̅̿ͦͭ̍͌̈́͠θ͎̤̠̣̗̞͈ͪ̄̾ͧ̀ͫ͝ο̣̩͍ὐ̢̦̗̇̐͋͗σ̢̹̘͇̥͙͔ͮ̋̆͋ι̴͒̇ͯᾳ͎̍̇̽̒͐̈̀σ̘͇͌̏̃̽μ̲̤̥̓̽̎̉̏͂ο̶̙̱͕̰̳̙͆ͦ̔̑ύ͊͒҉͉͈ḳ͎ͣ̍̏̆̕α͉͕̪̪ἰ̖̻ͦ͒ͤ͐́́ν͙͖̱ͩ̽̍έ͚͓̳̺̃ͯ͌̓α̶͉͎̳̑̀̃ͩ͛ͬ͆π̻͉͖͘ͅρ͈̯̱̭͓̞̈́ͦ̋ͤͣ͊̅άͩ͋̌̅͋͑́γ̩̜͇̭̯ͧ̄ͅμ̟͓͇̠̪͕ͮ͌̈́̍̄͆ͦα̝̗͆ͪ͟τ́α̴͓͙̱̩̮͖͓ͭ̂ͩ̓́͗

And I am pleased to inform you that you, and many others, have been selected to be transported to this pocket dimension so that I, and any other bored gods, may watch you explore this dungeon and see how you react! If you wish to escape, you must outlast the others, and by that I mean you must be the last one standing, like some sort of weird magical hunger games! Good luck with that!

Also, to make things more interesting, your body now behaves like that of an RPG character, with stats, HP, MP, and even an inventory! If you don't know what that means, sucks to be you! “

Well that was straightforward.
Also, you finally have a hypothesis as to what exactly is happening here.
You must be hallucinating!
Well that, or a god that actually has Zalgo characters in it's name has teleported you here, and that's impossible, right?
Right?
RIGHT?

You pick up the lantern.
You turn around.
A slime has appeared!
What do you do?
>>
>>379675
Attempt magic. If that fails light it on fire using the lantern. if THAT fails beat it to death. Also hold onto the paper. Never know when you could need it.
>>
File: Manypeopleclay3.png (2KB, 196x120px) Image search: [Google]
Manypeopleclay3.png
2KB, 196x120px
>>379684
You decide that as this is your mind you are trapped in (because it's not real. It can't be real. It's not real. IT'S NOT REAL!) you should be able to do magic if you want to, right?
You fail to do magic.
The slime is sort of looking at you. Sort of. It doesn't really have eyes but it seems to be sensing you somehow. You don't know if it means you harm or not, but you don't intend to take any chances!
You swing you lantern at it!
[Skill unlocked, blunt melee weapon LV1, +1 SPD when attacking with a blunt melee weapon.]

Roll three dice(3d100), and for future reference, please include three rolls whenever you intend to make an attack.

To roll dice, type "dice+numberdfaces" in the options field (without quotes).

So in this case, in the options, you need to type dice+3d100
>>
Rolled 4, 94, 73 = 171 (3d100)

Eh, I'll do it this time.
>>
Rolled 53, 78, 82 = 213 (3d100)

>>379787
Ik how to roll btw.
>>379818
Sorry comp glitched.
>>
File: Manypeopleclay4.png (2KB, 196x120px) Image search: [Google]
Manypeopleclay4.png
2KB, 196x120px
>>379825
Figured I'd say it just in case.
Also, I have decided that I should just handle the rolls, because there's actually a LOT of things to roll for, and I don't want to slow down the thread.

Unless you want to, in that case I guess you can.

You have never been good at fighting.
You have never been good at anything physical really.
But in this moment, with your body pulsing with adrenaline, you swing so hard that you would have scored a home run had you been playing baseball.

You hit!
You deal 10 damage!
The slime has died! in it's place, you find a note, and an acid rune. You don't know how you know its an acid rune, you just do.
You gained a total of 20 EXP.
What do you do?

Your stats:
HP 10/10
MP 12/12
STR 2
SPD 5
INT 7
EXP 20/100
LV 1

Your skills:
Blunt melee weapon LV1, +1 SPD when attacking with a blunt melee weapon.
>>
>>379957
Read note. Eat slime rune.
>>
File: Manypeopleclay5.png (2KB, 196x120px) Image search: [Google]
Manypeopleclay5.png
2KB, 196x120px
>>379962
“Hey, it's me again! Just wanted to let you know how these rune things work! If you have a rune, you can put it in an item to change how that item works, or make a spell out of it! You can even mix runes together to make a new one, and use more than one rune on an item/spell! “
Huh.
Suddenly you can think of a more useful application for this rune than eating it... spell time!
On the other hand, you could use it to upgrade an item you have- wait, no, that's a terrible idea. Unless of course you WANT one of your items to turn to acid.

Or you could save it, the note did say that you could combine it with other runes, perhaps you should wait until you have more so you can get something better...

But magic...

Wait, why did you ever want to eat the rune? Now that you think of it though, you are a little hungry.

What do you do?

Your status:
Hunger: 80/100
Hydration: 85/100

Your stats:
HP 10/10
MP 12/12
STR 2
SPD 5
INT 7
EXP 20/100
LV 1

Your skills:
Blunt melee weapon LV1, +1 SPD when attacking with a blunt melee weapon.
>>
That's all for tonight, will continue tomorrow.
>>
I! AM! BACK!
>>
>>379992
Start running at full speed through the dungeon.
>>
>>381773
EAT.THE.RUNE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!
>>
File: download (5).jpg (3KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
3KB, 180x120px
>>381789
>>381795
...You guys know that your character isn't a complete moron, right? No way in hell will he do things like "eat a rune" or "ignore the rune and rush through the dungeon with only a lantern for a weapon".
>>
>>379992
Let's try to turn that rune into a spell.
>>
>>381806
He is a scientist. Of course he wants to know how things work. But fine if you want to be RAILROOOODADER. Apply rune to leg of that table from before. I mean we cant turn it into a spell. We have no idea how to.
>>
>>379992
Search around the dungeon, looking for a fire rune as the base for a spell to cook proper food with, going to get hungry eventually.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>381818
>>381820
Coin flip time!

>>381820
...Sorry, I know i'm railroading. It's just... if you wanted to do silly stuff, why did you vote for Clay?
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>381820
(My apologies guys, I should have included how the process of making a spell woks in the letter.)

>>381818
You look at the rune.
You want it to be a spell...
The rune turns into a spell.
Y͘o͜u feel y͝o̴ur͢ m̧in҉d e҉x̧pa͝n̴d̀ing̛,̨ t͡h͟e͘ ̴sp͟e͏ll̡ fil̸li̕ng͘ it͞ t̴o̶ th̨e̵ ͝b̀r҉i̵m̸. ̢

Okay, well... that was unexpected. You sort of wish that the god (NOT REAL NOT... real...) that made this place had told you it would be that easy, you had kind of been considering ignoring the rune, or other things like that, because you didn't know if you even could make a spell...

[Spell learned- acid orb! Makes a ball of acid. deals 5 points of damage every turn for 10 turns! Costs 7 mana to cast.]

>>381824
You... don't have anything to cook. But yeah, you guess searching around for food and the like, would be a pretty good idea. Although, you do have an apple, a little extra wouldn't hurt.

You continue on.
Rolling to see what you find...
>>
File: Manypeopleclay5.png (4KB, 196x120px) Image search: [Google]
Manypeopleclay5.png
4KB, 196x120px
You find a giant flower.
What do you do?
>>
>>381949
Carefully approach the plant to find if it is hostile. If it is not, harvest it to make tea eventually.
>>
>>381949
Acid ball it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.