[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomsday Academy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Somewhere in Japan, there is an institution called the "Doomsday Academy", which hold students called "Doomsdays". These people have sealed within them a catastrophic event, such as massive earthquake, an epidemic outbreak, etc. If one of these people die due to causes other than old age, their inner Doomsday will be unleashed.

The Academy protects and educates these students, allowing them to learn to control the power of their "Inner Catastrophe", and properly fight other Doomsdays, as several of them want to use their power for selfish and dangerous reasons.

Someone's Inner Catastrophe being unleashed would be a pretty catastrophic event, right? Oddly enough, that's precisely your Inner Catastrophe.

You've been transferred today from your home to your new room at the Academy, and you had spend most of this Sunday morning unpacking. You were still baffled at how sudden everything had been. Just last week you were just a regular student at a regular school, and now, some government officials have turned your whole life around, and you where now here, at some supernatural facility for freaks. At lunch, you were going to meet up with a teacher who would give you an introduction and guidance for you starting off, so until then, you had some time to yourself in your room.

Then, someone knocked on your door.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"Are you.... The new guy?" you could hear a voice say, muffled somewhat and breathing heavily.

"Yeah." you replied, approached the door and opened it, finding a young, pale man in a gasmask standing in front of you.

He rose a hand, greeting you as you both met face to face. "I'm Daisuke." he breathed out. "I'm in the dorm next to yours."

>"Cool. Sorry, but I've got stuff to do. Bye." and return to your room.
>"I'm Kei, nice to meet you. So...Why do you have that gasmask on?"
>"Yo. I'm Kei, how is it going, man?"

>Write in
>>
>>376887
>>"I'm Kei. Say, what's with the gasmask?"
>>
>>376887

The gasmask is probably something to do with his inner catastrophe.
>>
>>376887
>>"Yo. I'm Kei, how is it going, man? What's with the gasmask?"
Sounds a bit cooler.
>>
>>376887
Treat the other guy like a normal person. I think he'd appreciate it.
>>
>>376887
>>"Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'm Kei, how is it going, man?"
>>
>>376887
Give him a kiss, that would be a nice greeting.
>>
People named Daisuke always die
>>
>>378424
That's why you only name cats Daisuke right?
>>
>>376887
>>"I'm Kei, nice to meet you. So...Why do you have that gasmask on?"
>>
>>378424
>>378431
read up on DGA quest
Daisuke pretty died and now lives inside of a cat
i dont think this guy is going to last
>>
>"Uh, nice to meet you, my name is Kei... Whats with the gasmask?"
>>
>"I'm Kei, nice to meet you. So...Why do you have that gasmask on?"
>>
Hope OP comes back
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.