[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIVILIZATION QUEST - ALL DAY PT. 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 1500x6400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1500x6400px
Hey guys, SuicadeSteve is a friend of mine on IRC, got permission from him to steal his all day civ quest since his flopped.

I'll be back in 3 hours. In the meantime, dicuss your race and what climate/terrain/etc you want to be located in, will go off of the most popularly aupported ideas
>>
Great lets go unseen like before eldritch horrors are the best
>>
>>372900
cyclops
>>
>>372909
Cyclops are interesting no one has played them yet
>>
>>372900
Crystalids
Mana wastes
>>
>>372900
Celestials in hell

I dont think this has ever been done and it sounds fun
>>
>>372918
Seconded
>>
>>372919
Only problem with this is that it would endless war
>>
>>372928
Not exactly, it wouldn't be an endless meat grinder, its up to the anons if they want to pick it though.
>>
>>372933
True. The reason I say that is because celestials are force to kill all things evil what else would be in hell but evil things?guess it's for the op to decide the classification of evil and of the things in hell
>>
File: 7.jpg (680KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
680KB, 959x720px
>>372900
Orcs
Terrain decided at vote;
theme: The orcs were considered a hazard by most of the great powers, but one that was always kept in check. Raiding parties sacking here and there on the borders, killing merchants, raiding small villages, and very rare occurrences of confronting sizable military presence. In return entire orc clans were massacred or pushed back from all sides. The only thing that kept the orcs from becoming a major power was their divided nature; they were splintered under different banners, heeding different leaders; shamans, war chiefs, and their conflicting traditions and demand of power. More often than not the orc clans fought amongst themselves for prestige and resources.

Now though the orcs are in a critical moment. Their scattered territories are becoming too small, and few clans remain. Food is becoming an issue, and the great powers are at the gates, at least when they can make time when they're not at each other's throats.

During the early part of the game you play as an orc tribe and work to finally unite your people, it is your only chance to not only survive, but flourish. You may not be able to win over all the clans and must use diplomacy and brute strength, as well as concessions to gather as many clans as possible, and assimilate their masterships into the new empire.

>The snowy peak orcs have domesticated the ironfang wolves, giant beasts that can be ridden and tear a horse in half, but they're few in number and demand you marry the chieftain's daughter

>The river orcs are numerous but complacent. their warriors are closer to drunken fools with more fat than muscle. They can provide food and a great workforce, but demand the annihilation of a nomadic orc tribe for irreconcilable past grievances.

>The nomadic orc tribe has impressive warriors and great tacticians, but their warchief would demand a fight to the death over ownership of the clans (death may shift focus to that tribe instead)

>A shamanistic tribe with powerful casters that would demand synergy with the spirits and the land, and the destruction of a rival clan

>A warlock demon worshiping tribe with knowledge in subterfuge that demands servitude to demons and the destruction of the shaman clan

>Rocky plains tribe master craftsmen with ownership of rich iron veins that can smith great tools of war, but also demand marriage with the old chief's daughter and the assimilation/annihilation of two tribes to show your capability

etc. It was Age of Empires 2 tier.
>>
>>372946
Wow. Actually didn't think of making a backstory
>>
>>372946
The shaman tribe.
>>
>>372961

Backstory is heavily appreciated, makes it interesting.

>>372938
Not necesarilly, what about the tortured souls of sinners? Could be a lot of content with the "grey-areas". Just food for thought, it is possible.

Come on boys let's get these ideas flowing.

>>372903
Actually I'm going to have to say no to doing an unseen campaign, not my favorite race conceptually.
>>
>>372909
Changing to cyclops

Cyclops are a member of the original races they were the first artisans. The Cyclops had special art known as doll crafting creating three races the dwarves,the orcs,and the crystalids

Everything was going well the new races development was perfect until a dwarf found out about the cyclops and war was waged. The cyclops not wanting to hurt the dwarves held back and lost almost all of them died. Those that survived were hermits or made slaves.
Now the world is reforming the old kingdoms have fallen from there corpses new race are birthed and race long dead or suppressed rise. The cyclops have a chance to be great once more
>>
>>372946
>A shamanistic tribe with powerful casters that would demand synergy with the spirits and the land, and the destruction of a rival clan
>>
>>372985
Architects-a group of hermits descendents of once famous cyclops architects who built the great city malacth.bound to building structures larger population no trained farmers

Warband-after the death of the dragon king fernus the dwarf kingdom fell apart a group of slaves killed there masters claiming there freedom. better weapons population are all hard workers lower population
Religious awakening- a group of hermits had an enlightenment making a new church of a new God. gains bonuses from God depending on what the God is also has a prophet seeking guidance from the god but angers most other religions
Nobles-former nobles of the cyclops empire hoping that they won't make the same mistakes. diplomacy bonus starts with doll maker capable of making a new race with the right material however the race may revolt no natural workers
>>
>>373034
Sorry about the format still a newfag
>>
>>372985
OP this good enough
>>
Well this thread died quicker than I thought
>>
>>372946
shaman orcs
>>
>>374947
Ops probably dead
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.