[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WH40K Dawn of the New Imperium: Get hyped edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 197x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 197x164px
Alright men, as we last left off we were about to get rockin and rollin with our son. Let's do it

You pick up a guitar that doesn't seem stupidly small in your hands. And then you make a single strum that reverberates through out the sonic space hulk. And soon the sound of cheering and whistling is heard from an unseen crowd.

Endris nods and picks up a guitar as well, and you both begin to shred away. The sound making the hype grow and grow as the audience reveals itself to be Orks who keep bring the hype

"OI BOSS! DES 'ERE UMIE'S IZ GOOD!" an Ork in the crowd yells out behind all the others. "I'LL BE DA JUDGE OF DAT YOU SQUIGLICK!!" one yells out

You see a huge mass come forward and.....it's one of your sons: wearing cobbled together Orky armor. His face has two big scars forming an X across his face, his brown hair is tied into a ponytail pointing to the back of his head, green eyes almost seem glowing in a way around the orks

He looks at you and Endris and seems shocked, he heads up on the stage and asks a simple word

"Dad?"

On a side note: Buckle up kiddos, I'm back....and shit's going to get GAR with Manly Tears and it's time to rock
>>
>>372438
my body is ready
>>
>>372438
if he says hes the son we havent found then he wshould be able to rock with us
if he cant keep up we leave him here till he can
any up for some gutre herio?
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

Let's take turns challenging each other. We need to test his skills while showing his subordinates we are truly THE big boss. Gretchin far throw is the first thing I have in mind.
>>
>>372937
Seconding this. Guitar riff competition first, then gretchin shotput, grot wrangling, and an eating contest... Or whatever anyone else can think of.
>>
File: Belal's Legions2.jpg (4MB, 6324x2712px) Image search: [Google]
Belal's Legions2.jpg
4MB, 6324x2712px
Also bumping with pics.
>>
File: Khorek3.jpg (298KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Khorek3.jpg
298KB, 700x900px
I might knock up a new one for the Orky primarch, if I can find time tomorrow.
>>
File: 1465329929728.png (1MB, 2640x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1465329929728.png
1MB, 2640x1724px
Summary pic:
>>
>>372937

You pull your son up onto the stage, "If you truly are my son. Then show me how you rock" you tell him. He then heads over to some drums and picks up the sticks

He sets the tone by hammering away, you and Endris return to strumming and shredding away on your guitars as the Orks start singing....something you can't hear

You and your sons play different songs of rock and metal for 12 hours....the finally being a 10 minute drum solo by Garghumie

The Orks cheering: firing their shootas into the air, hammering unfortunate Gretchen into paste, and over all just being Orky

What next?
>>
>>376553
he is now your son high 5 that sonaofbitch and then we party and drink off
>>
>>376553

Hear his story, with Orky celebrations fightin and eatin in the background.

OP, is there a time you tend to run? I love this quest, but I tend to miss your active periods.
>>
>>376685
>>378547

I do it whenever I'm most awake, so 8-12. Now roll for how the celebrations are and how amazing your son's story is

And be a friend of mine, tell people about the quest. They'll love it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.