[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what to QM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (234KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 1698x1131px
Good evening, /qst/. I'm Shou, the QM from the ill-fated Atroke Quest. Due to me forgetting to archive Episode 2, it's likely it won't continue (unless we redo it, which considering the minuscule amount of posts in it, wouldn't be difficult.)

Basically, this is a long winded way of saying: I like running quests, you like playing quests, so tell me what kind of quest you want me to run, and I'll try to have it out by Sunday. I am your puppet, /qst/, do your thing with me.
>>
>>371272
There is no point in making you run something you didn't think of. A quest is a QM story, not ours.
>>
>>371272

Include waifus with gigantic breasts and I'm in.
>>
>>371272
I've been asking for centaurs for a while.
>>
>>371272
I don't know anything about you or your quest, but how about a quest in an Arabian setting to find a genie?
>>
>>371272
A quest about playing top-level Go in 19th Century Japan.
>>
File: Reptile Queen.jpg (81KB, 736x584px) Image search: [Google]
Reptile Queen.jpg
81KB, 736x584px
>>371272
I would like quest about a young girl becoming the reptile queen and conquering the people who slaughter her tribe or ruin her homeland.
>>
>>371272
Okay ive been thinking this up for a while.

A quest where everything is underground. You are a miner of somewhere vil. While mining you come upon one of the many ruins that scatter the stone filled land scape. Inside is a spell that allows you to move the stone. Then the MC goes off and mines until he finds ruins and various things in the many tunnels and air pockets that dot the underground. I can just imagine like a dungeon quest where we get slowly more powerful by gaining various spells.

I think that would be fun because I have not seen a single miner quest. Or a geomancer quest either.
>>
A quest about a young Paleolithic man exploring the world around him, being a little loose on evolutionary history to allow things like mammoths and brontotherium and such to live together
>>
>>371615
tribe quest on akun might be what you're looking for
>>
Civ building in the fallout universe.

Think trying to patch together an OCdonutsteel NCR or Legion out of the midwest.
>>
>>371272
space or lovecraft or both
>>
OVERSIZED WEAPON QUEST 2.0
>>
>>371272
Bruh please do a Final fantasy quest make it FF10 styled??
>>
I generally like base/town building while questing
>>
a traveling [something] peddler on a quest to find [another thing] in a setting like steven kings dark tower.
>>
>>371272
Superhero civ (like we're each our own character and you GM the world and issues and whatnot)
>>
>>372373
That requires anons to stick around, which they usually do not
>>
>>372373
>>372431
Speaking as the person who's namefag'd a tribe's goddess for a civ quest, and seen all the other namefag'd factions inside the civ stick around... Sure, you lose some people, but as long as the plot can just go "Oh, and this superhero got suckerpunched through a wall (because the player's not here atm), now what do you do?" You're fine.
>>
>>372457
Greetings fellow cape world follower
>>
>>371272
Eh. Just do something Warhammer 40k-y.

Maybe something like some low-ranked Tau on a quest to rise in the ranks?
>>
>>371272
Survival? Haven't seen those yet.
Wild west, sea, tropical islands, frozen wastelands, zombies included; any survival related quest it's fine by me.
>>
A vn-ish High School/College quest. Love histories, studying, working, fighting, something of the like.
>>
>>371272
What about a To Love Ru Quest where you wingman for one of the girls to get that one to be with Rito? A straight up friendship quest. Make use of /qst/ and its RL experience with women.
>>
You are a demon in hell. Several sinners have been given to you to punish, the thing is that they're all masochists who seek punishment and you are a peace loving demon against hurting people.
You have decided it's your job to ensure no harm comes of these sinners.
>>
>>376126
>peace loving demon
>given responsibility to punish anyone.
>masochist sinners that can enjoy the horrible physical torture that can end in an endless cycle of death that is hell.
>Demon decides to protect sinners
Sounds like a shitty anime and an even more shit quest, desu senpai.
>>
>>371272
Sentient Cloud of Plasma looking for love
>>
>>371272
Monster breeder quest
The ultimate chef quest
Slave trader/hunter quest
Nation builder/improver quest
Petty noble quest
Baltic crusade quest
>>
>>371272

Sexy L5R quest
>>
A quest about an roman legionary in the roman empire
>>
>>371561
>>371575
>>372997
>>373004
>>381193
dis are nice suggestions
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.