[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASoIaF DnD/Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 3

//ASoIaF DnD //
//Developed by Stephen Hawking with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//

THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Your GM today is Aegor

Prepare you ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNWpZ-Y_KvU
>>
Claiming position
>>
File: rules.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
rules.pdf
1B, 486x500px
RULES ARE HERE

go on and claim boys
>>
claim
>>
File: 1468110140259.png (152KB, 2396x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468110140259.png
152KB, 2396x1024px
Time line

>The year is 300 AD Eddard Stark never left for King's Landing,Robert Baratheon still sits on the throne yet his glory is beginning to fade.
>Lord Tywin is hand and effectively managing the Kingdom. >Rumors of a rebellion in the Iron Islands heralded by Euron's return.
>Since Prince Oberyn's return nothing has been heard from Dorne in the last two years.
>A threat rises in the east...
>>
>>368490
Name: Eowyn Hightower
House: Hightower
Equipment: Silk clothing, a single steel longsword.
Background: Eowyn was born the fourth son of his Lord Father. Fiercely independent, with a desire to be more than just a landed knight, Eowyn set about constructing his own business. He would not passively collect incomes, he would build a trading empire.
Appearance: Average either, slender build. Dirty blonde hair, green eyes and a straight nose. He wears green cloth usually, and a silver torc around his left wrist and a silver ring with the sigil of his house on his left hand.

>Eowyn Hightower
>Equipment: Silk clothing, steel longsword in a decorative scabbard
>Charisma: 10
>>Diplomacy: 1
>>Charm: 1
>Intelligence: 10
>>Ingenuity: 1
>>Wisdom: 1
>Awareness: 5
>>Observation: 1
>>
Also there is a tourney in Goldengrove
>>
> Aerion Blackfyre, "The Lost Dragon"
> Age: 16
> Birthplace/Hometown: Unknown
>Job/Position: N/A
> Weapons and Equipment: Bastardsword, Full set of plate mail, black wolfskin cloak.
> House/Faction: Blackfyre/Independant
> Goal/Quest: Wanderlust, Revenge of loved ones, retrieve ancestral sword.
> Preferred starting location: Goldengrove (Disguised as a mystery knight. Sigil is a black comet above a sunset and a flowing river.)
> Short Description of looks: Aerion is above average height with a muscular but compact build, he has deep purple eyes with platinum blonde/white hair of medium length but is regularly tied back in a ponytail. He is said to have a charming smile and an imposing stare.

------------
Stats:
> Strength: 3
> Constitution: 3
> Charisma: 4
> Intelligence: 3
> Awareness: 3
> Agility: 4
>>
Rolled 76491992 (1d1000000000)

>>368471
claim and rolling. Is it alright if I am a jester?
>>
>>368630
you can be anything you want to be good luck jester man
>>
>>368635
One last thing. Can Mr. Jester be controlled by many people? I plan to have him be insane.

A quick thing for the quest. I have seen these al lot and I find posting your character sheet looks really bad. So can you think about changing that to linking your character sheet?
>>
>>368640
Character sheet.

>Stats:
>Charm: 1
>Charisma: 5
>Strength: 0
>Endurance: 0
>Awareness: 0

>Name: Fangly Gooblebottom
>Age: 20
>Birthplace: Used to be a noble. Was so stupid and unable he became a jester.
>Equipment: Bells, Whistles, Many knives and other things. Just a lot of random stuff that is used for entertainment. Like a handkerchief.
>Faction: The Jester’s League. ( A league that only has one member and 20 non real ones.)
>Goal: Entertain.
>Starting Location: Wherever OP feels is best.
.Description: Tall with a thin frame. Blue eyes full of madness. Bald always wearing his jester outfit. When not entertaining wears a cloak on top of outfit.
>>
>>368654
Almost forgot. I have not read or seen GoT. Fangly is stupid and ignorant. So it fits since he knows nothing about the state of the world. Like me.
>>
>>368553

>Eowyn Hightower
You shield your eyes from the sun as you inspect some spices that came into the city's port when one of your father's house guards calls you out.

"My lord your father urges you to his hall he has a mission for you of some sort."

>>368606

>Aerion Blackfyre, "The Lost Dragon
As you sit on a rock honing your sword a knight in a bright green cloak approaches you. He comes closer and you realize that the man is Ser Guyard Morrigen one of the finest knight's of the Stormlands.

"Exquisite armor my friend.I am Ser Guyard ...and you ?"

>>368616

>Ser Daemon Bittersteel

You are camped out in the outskirts of Volantis with the entire strength of the Golden Company with you. You are in a meeting with the with all captains while the captain-general is at the head of the table. After the usual routine and logistics update Harry Strickland turns to you.

"Ser Daemon you are aware of the bandits that plague this part of the rhoyne. One of my men has found their stronghold you will take him with you along with the rest of your company and put a stop to them."

ooc: your company is 200 men= 100 horses 50 arches 50 infantry

>>368654

>Fangly Gooblebottom

You arrive at Goldengrove just in time for the tourney.As you get close to the castle gate a guard shouts at you from above.

"State your business stranger "
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

Rolling for ban
>>
Rolled 7040 (1d100000)

>>368708
Eowyn handed the clipboard to one of his assistants. "Unload the spices and prepare the carts for transport, we can not fall behind schedule. I shall be right back." Eowyn turned on his heel and followed his father's guardsman. "How much do you make a week?"

Eowyn > charm (+1) make conversation

>Eowyn Hightower
>Charisma: 10
>>
>>368708
Aerion shot a charming smile towards the man, however it would not be visible as he is wearing his helmet. His deep purple eyes were something to be cautious of but he managed to find a black dye to hide his Valyrian hair. Aerion responded with confidence and pride, trying to be as convincing as possible towards Ser Guyard who had caught him off guard.
"Well met Ser Guyrd, I am Ser Gwayne." Aerion extended his arm for a shake.

Aerion>Charm

>>
>>368708
[Well what a pickle. Hmmm I want a pickle now.]
Take of Jester Hat put it over chest. Stick other arm all the way put while bowing.
"Greetings my fine fellow. I wish to entertain the owner of this fine establishment! Also do you happen to have a pickle?"

Fangly> Charisma (+5)

>>>Stats:
>>Charisma: 5
>>Strength: 0
>>Endurance: 0
>>Awareness: 0

>Equipment: Bells, Whistles, Many knives and other things. Just a lot of random stuff that is used for entertainment. Like a handkerchief.
>Faction: The Jester’s League. ( A league that only has one member and 20 non real ones.)
>Description: Tall with a thin frame. Blue eyes full of madness. Bald always wearing his jester outfit. When not entertaining wears a cloak on top of outfit.
>>
>>368729
>Eowyn

Charisma +1

The guard seemed confused but then smiled gently at you "About three fifty silver pieces a moon m'lord"
>>
>>368708
>Name: Aerion "Brightborn" Targaryen
>Age: 27
>Birthplace: Essos, grandson of Aerion Brightflame
>Job: Part of a sellsword company
>Equipment: Set of the armor emblazoned with a Dragon, Long Scimitar, Horse and curved dagger.
>House/Faction: House Dayne
>Goal/Quest: Become more glorious than his grandfather Aerion Brightflame
>Preferred Location: Norvos
>Looks: Purple Eyes. white/silver hair. Extremely handsome, average height, muscular lad.

Rolling for staterinoes
>>
Rolled 12018 (1d100000)

>>368747
"Three and a half seems a good sum of money, I shall pay you that again if you provide me with all information you come across - trade deals, musterings of marriages or war rumblings."

Eowyn > (?)

>Eowyn Hightower
>Charisma: 12
>>
>>368744

charisma +2

"Well I should know then excuse me young man" shouted the guard from above before opening the gate.

"Enjoy your stay at Goldengrove" he blurted violently before throwing a pickle at you
>>
>>368708
>>368761
Reroll stats

>Name: Aerion "Brightborn" Targaryen
>Age: 27
>Birthplace: Essos, grandson of Aerion Brightflame
>Job: Part of a sellsword company
>Equipment: Set of the armor emblazoned with a Dragon, Long Scimitar, Horse and curved dagger.
>House/Faction: Targeryen(Himself really)
>Goal/Quest: Become more glorious than his grandfather Aerion Brightflame
>Preferred Location: Norvos
>Looks: Purple Eyes. white/silver hair. Extremely handsome, average height, muscular lad.
>>
>>368765

Charisma +1

"Consider it done I am your man." then both of you fall into silence until the guard blurts "Your father is sending you to Euron with poisoned goods....it's his way of stopping the rebellion it seems. Don't tell that you know or he shall have my head"
>>
>>368766
[YAY PICKLE! I MUST become friends with this man!]
Catch pickle in mouth

Fangly>Enderurance (+0)

"Thanks you much my friend! If you every need a favor ask for Fangly Gooblebottom!"

Start going into the castle
>>
>>368776
Eowyn took a few stags from his pocket and pressed it into the guard's hand. "I thank you for this information. Spread the word among your fellows, I will pay handsomely for information and support." After a moment or two, Eowyn spoke again, on his way to his father. "How many men are in the guard pray-tell?"

>Eowyn Hightower
>Charisma: 13
>>
>>368737

>Aerion

Ser Guyard smiles back at you "Pleased to meet you noble ser.You seem like a knight worth your salt care to spar with me ?"
>>
>>368781
>Fangly
"Did you just call me gooblebottom you silly cunt ?" roared the guard before jumping down the rampart and smashing your knees in with a mace
>>
>>368792
Aerion chuckled, "I doubt my skill will be any match for yours good Ser but it would be a pleasure." He said as he prepared for the sparring match.

Aerion>Charm

>>
>>368785
>Eowyn
"Your father's household guards consist of a hundred good men but can't say loyal especially with the growing ironborn threat." You ride some more until you reach the castle gate.
>>
Rolled 14104 (1d100000)

>>368810
Eowyn thanks the guardsman and dismisses him and heads to his father.

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>368802
>Aerion

Ser Guyard shrugged as he picked up two blunt swords one for him and one for you. "Whenever you are ready.. Ser" he called out after you both got into fighting stance
>>
>>368801
So my knees are broken? If so that means I am dead. No one would help a Jester. Roll to not get knees broken?

[FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK]
"No no no sir! I meant my name is Gooblebottom!...My parents hate me."

Fangly>Charisma (+7)

>>>Stats:
>>Charisma: 7

>Description: Tall with a thin frame. Blue eyes full of madness. Bald always wearing his jester outfit. When not entertaining wears a cloak on top of outfit.
>>
>Baelor "Brightborn" Targaryen

>Strenght: 5 Combat :1 (+1)
>Constitution: 3
>Charisma: 5 Intimidate: 1 (+1)
>Intelligence: 2
>Awareness: 5 Investigation:1 (+1)
>Agility: 5 Dexterity: 1 (+1)
>>
>>368818

>Eowyn

You enter the castle with mixed feelings wondering if you have been betrayed by your own father or entrusted to save his realm. After a long flight of stairs you finally arrive in his chambers.He turns to you and smiles gently
>>
>>368819
Aerion gratefully retrieved the sword from Ser Guyard before shifting into fighting stance waiting for the sparring match to begin. Once he heard Ser Guyard call no time was wasted as Aerion rushed forward in a spring towards the man and used the momentum in an attempt to swing his sword into Ser Guyards side.

Aerion>Combat?

>>
>>368820
>Fangly

Charisma +2

"Alright my bad then sorry about your legs let me fetch you a wheel chair." You look down at your legs and being to cry as you stare at the mush of blood and bones that were your limbs once
>>
>>368820
KEK. These rolls mate.
>>
Rolled 21170 (1d100000)

>>368823
"You called for me?" Eowyn enters the chamber and strolls over to a table, picking up a decanter of wine and filling a glass.

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>368829
Is there anything in the world that can save my legs? Are they to destroyed to ever heal? Jestering is gonna be hard to do without legs. Side note is do a knife trick charisma or enderuance?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d1000)

roll
>>
>>368826
>Aerion
Ser Guyard quickly parries and begins to swift blow towards at your shoulder
>>
>>368843
Quickly slash mu blade upwards so that it intercepts Ser Guyards, meanwhile thrust my right leg forward into Ser Guyards gut to send him backwards.

Aerion>Combat

>>
>>368831
>Eowyn

"No time to waste on formalities my son we are missing out on some trade opportunities in the iron islands !" Lord Hightower says cheerfully "And when trade is on the table I know you are the right man for the job. We have a surplus of fine wines from the arbor... these ironborn scum love it.Will you go there and fetch the best price for them ?"

>>368840
>Fangly

The guard looks at you hysterically and begins to weep like a mad bitch just when you reveal to him that this one of your elaborate tricks. "Damn you are good" says the guard as he wipes the tears away from his cheeks

You are now heading towards the tourney grounds

>>368847
>Aerion
You successfully parry his strike and your leg thrust seemed to stun him for a couple of seconds.
>>
>>368869
Under his helm Aerion smiles gently towards Ser Guyard, 'this shall be a fine spar indeed, you are a worthy foe!' Aerion fastly rushed forwards once more this time swinging his sword in an attempt to ring Ser Guyards head like a bell.

Aerion>Combat

>>
Rolled 38758 (1d100000)

>>368869
Of course I would. I may require more than a handful of ships though. This wine is of a precious sort, I will require as many warships as we can put to sea. Lord knows these Ironborn are not the most respecting of private property." Eowyn smiled at his father and sipped from the cup. "This is good wine indeed."

Eowyn > Charm

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>368869
[Well...I have no legs. BUT IM STILL AMAZING!]
"So what is your name? Also do you know anyone who can allow me to walk?"

Practice tricks on the way while talking.

Fangly>charisma (+7)

How much of a bonus do I get for getting a crit? Endurance or Charisma?
>>
>>368879
character sheet.

>>>Stats:
>>Charisma: 7

>>
>>368822
>Baelor
You ride with the Howling Band a mercenary company composed of 500 men,you know most of them as you have been with them for long and they know you.You have shared many battles with them and now they are your brothers.

A small band of Dothraki raiders (estimates range between 50-200 ) have been ravishing
the outskirts of the city.Your company has been contracted by the Norvoshi Magisters to hunt them down so you have been patrolling the land for four days now. You drift off for a while and when you look you see Captain Ube riding next to you.

"You have always succesfully guided the company Baelor.. how in the name of the seven buggers are we gonna find these horse fornicators ? "

>>368872
>Aerion
"Indeed it is ser !" bellows Ser Guyard from beneath his helmet and strikes your leg as you rush towards him then your rings your helm.

>>368878
>Eowyn
Charisma +2

"You are right my son.. I did not think of that" smiled Lord Hightower gently through the seeing glass he was inspecting. "I shall give you a fleet of 30 warships to accompany you in your journey. Do this right Eowyn and you will be rewarded very generously.Make sure to depart as soon as you can."

>>368879
>Fangly
ooc: you got your legs back.Your legs werent broken you tricked the guard into thinking so

You enter the tourney grounds and see the many colored tents of the participating knights when you begin to wonder if such sorts are interested in humor. On your way in a knight under a sigil you don't recognize shouts at you

"Riddle me something fool"
>>
>>368918
Aerion gritted his teeth as the pain surged through his body, but as he balanced himself out he could not help but smile, this will be a victory well earned. Aerion attempts to spin in order to confuse his opponent, while using the momentum from the spin to crash his sword into the shoulder of Ser Guyard.

Aerion>Combat

>>
>>368918
[Ooooh I do love me a good riddle war!]
"Ah a fan of riddles wonderful. Here is one I think you will like sir. I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?"

Do the bow I did to the guard while I introduce myself.

Fangly>Charisma (+7)

Character Sheet.
>>368905
>>
>>368918
Baelor had a stern and intimidating look about him, yet he looked somewhat chivalrous at the same time, he scouted out the area and heard the words of captain Ube. "Well you see old friend, we have to follow the tracks, any sign, Dothraki are bound to their horses, thats how we find them, and thats their weakness aswell, arm the men with spears, I can feel we are close."
Baelor looked around for any fresh sign of Dothraki movement, they couldnt be far now, they had been on the trail for four days, Baelor felt it inside himself, this was the day they would find the Dothraki.

Baelor > Awareness. Investigation(+1) Look for fresh sign of Dothraki movement.

>Money: 23 silver stags

>>
Rolled 16769 (1d100000)

>>368918
Eowyn bowed his head. "Absolutely, my Lord. I will see to it that the Ironborn receive their just comeuppance. Though I may also require funds to acquire a force of sellswords and sellsails. I believe four thousand men should suffice."

Eowyn > convince his father to fund his expedition

>Eowyn Hightower
>Charisma: 15
>>Diplomacy: 2
>>
>>368926
>Aerion
You successfully land the hit and step back as both of you seem exhausted. Ser Guyard removes his helm and throws his sword in the grass.

"Well fought my friend,I haven't had a match like you in years. I will be honored to consider myself as your ally" Ser Guyard then walked away to his tent.

>>368927
>Fangly
The old knight deeply ponders into it but can't see to come up with anything. "What is it young man ?Is it a goose ?"

>>368931
>Baelor
You hear a scream in the distance and a few seconds later that single shrill became a stream of screams that send shivers down your spine.

"Looks like they are close" said the captain who seemed unnerved before brandishing his spear.

Your band is pushed into a tight circle as three hundred dothraki raiders begin to circle you.

>>368948
>Eowyn
"Do what you have to do Eowyn,consider my war chest yours."

Conveniently his steward,Betty,enters the room.

"Here take Eowyn to the main hall and give him what he needs he is going to the iron islands."
>>
>>368970
[Teehee this is so much fun!]
"Nothing so simple sir. The answer is BREATH. Do you know anyone who can hold their breath more than 5 minutes? I think not. I have more riddles if your still wanting."
>>
>>368983
>Fangly
"Do you dare to insult my intelligence I bet you my horse and armor I can hold my breath for five minutes. How about that Ser Fool ?"
>>
>>368970
"Well fuck me" Baelor uttered quietly
"Seems like this is going to shit. Anyone in this fucking company speak fucking dothraki?! We may still get away with our lives you bloody morons!" Baelor yelled throughout the entire company line as he readied his scimitar.

Baelor > Charisma. Get someone who speaks fucking dothraki!

>>
Rolled 10268 (1d100000)

>>368970
Eowyn smiles. "I thank you, but more important matters require my attention." Eowyn drains his cup of wine and sets it down on the table before storming from the room. With the entirety of House Hightower's wealth behind him, he could quite easily maintain a strike force of several thousand men. Eowyn headed to the rookery and begun writing letters to various lords, though most importantly, to Lord Redwyne, and as many sellswords and sellsails as could be found.

"Lord Redwyne, your House is stronger than all at sea. As such, I come offering both a trade agreement and a venture for mutual gain. I shall bring the entirety of House Hightower's gold and silver to bear in return for half of your warships, some one hundred in total, with men to control another hundred. It is my intention to cut the head off of these Ironborn and take their Iron Fleet for our own. We shall split the proceeds fifty-fifty, and House Hightower shall subsidise your hundred ships during this expedition. I look forward to hearing from you soon."

Eowyn > diplomacy (+2)

>Eowyn Hightower
>Charisma: 15
>>
>>368970
Once Ser Guyard made his leave to his tent Aerion fell to one knee, the bout had left him exhausted similar to what anaerobic exercise does. Aerion forcefully grabbed a piece of earth as he told himself that he can not rest yet. Once he was back on his own two feet Aerion began to look around Goldengrove, to get details on the tourney,

Aerion>Awarness

>>
>>368989
[This seems dangerous. Meh.]
"Alright sir. How about after you hold your breath ask me a riddle. If you win that riddle I will be your fool for the day and entertain you. If I win I get your sword. Deal?"

Stay a distance far enough away that I can run away at a moments notice and not get caught.

Fangly>Charisma (+7)

chara sheet>>368905
>>
>>368991
>Baelor
Your company is very diverse yet only one person seems to speak the Dothraki tongue. A fat bearded brown man a couple steps ahead of you replied to you before catching an arrow in his eye.

The Dothraki are getting closer
>>368992
>Eowyn
You wait for a couple of hours before finally a raven flies into the rookery carrying words from Lord Paxter.

"Dear Lord Eowyn,

It warms my heart that brave men still reside in Oldtown. The news of your assault made me smile gently consider my house a staunch ally of your cause. I have sent a 100 warships along with a force of 5000 fighting men to Oldtown expect them soon.

With Love,
Lord Paxter"

>>368993
>Aerion
You study the tourney ground rather too deeply raising suspicion in the process. You notice a balding brute of a knight begins walking towards your directions.As he gets closer you recognize him to be a distant cousin to the Lord of Goldengrove

"I have never seen your sigil before who exactly are you stranger ?"
>>
>>369004
"Very well I am going to hold my breath for five minutes you do the counting"

He holds his breath and you being counting but lose track after a while. You look away inspecting a sound you heard from afar and when you look back the old knight is knocked out cold on the grass. People are starting to notice.
>>
>>369025
Aerion smiles gently towards the man. "No one of consequence, I am here to compete in the tourney, hopefully win." Aerion warmly chuckled as he finished his sentence.

Aerion>Charisma

>>
Rolled 73425 (1d100000)

>>369025
A rapid reply and one that would consolidate his strength. Eowyn finalised his trade dealings and organised for more contracts, they would need to find buyers for these ships once he had taken the Iron Fleet. He would need a second in command, however. The Keep would likely have all manners of Knights and Sers and Lords vying for his friendship.

Eowyn > find a second-in-command/commander

>Eowyn Hightower
>Charisma: 16
>>
>>369025
Baelor was annoyed at the fat stupid fuck managing to die. "Well, form the fuck up! get in line, BRACE FOR FUCKING IMPACT!!" Baelor shouted as loudly as possible. "SPEARS TO THE FRONT YOU IMBECILES!"

Baelor > Charisma. Intimidation (+1) Shout about orders, brace for impact

>>
>>369029
Carry on to the castle. Practice tricks on the way there.

Fangly>Charisma (+7)
>>
Any spots open? I've signed up for three other ASoIaF DnDs and none of them ended up as anything
pls let me join pls
>>
I would like to roll for my bisexual Braavosi now, please.

What are the roll commands again?
>>
>>369033
>Aerion
Charisma +2

The hulking knight farts then tells you to inhale it but to not touch.

"Well then good ser good luck to you hope to see you on the tourney day."

It is beginning to get dark now and the games begin tomorrow.What do
>>369035
>Eowyn
As you finish your desk tasks for the day Betty stumbles into the room.

You look at the fat pox ridden man and wonder how he is been the steward for 30 years now.

"Anything I can help you with m'lord ?"
>>369042
>Baelor
As your men get into a tight formation you look up and realize a rain of arrows is about to descend onto you.You fall along your horse and look around you to see men bleeding and screaming as the raiders get closer.

(You lost 20 men)

>>369048
>Fangly
Charisma +1
You accidentally stumble into the main hall of the castle where the Lord Rowan is engulfed in a discussion with his four maesters

>>369077
you already rolled make a character
>>369063
sure thing pal make a character
>>
Rolled 2421 (1d100000)

>>369082
"I require your aid. If you could draw up a list of every able commander of men and young knights looking to get ahead in life, I would be much obliged. I will also require your aid in preparing the logistics for our excursion. I expect no less than eleven thousand men and one hundred and thirty warships." Eowyn smiled. "I reckon you must be good at your job if you've had it longer than I've been alive."

Eowyn > charm the old pox (+1)

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>369082
[Well it would so very rude to interrupt. Best get someone else for a job.]

Look for a maid and ask where someone who hires people is.

Fangly>Awarness (+0)
>>
>>369082
Aerion quickly inhaled in hopes it would be over fastly however he was pleasantly surprised that the fart had no smell to it, however for some reason he felt a more sinister vibe in the air tonight.

The tourney was tomorrow and Aerion was exhausted, he could be up all night long or he could return to his tent to be well rested. Luckily he had set up a tent upon arrival of Goldengrove and made his way to be so that he could be well rested and ready to go the next day!

Aerion>Intelligence.

> Charisma: 6 (Diplomacy +1)
>>
>>369082
Baelor was bewildered but quickly got up. "WELL, WHAT IS IT?!" Baelor yelled as loud as possible. "ARENT YOU FUCKING SELLSWORDS?! KILL SOME DOTHRAKI!!" His voiced rang througout the men. He readied himself drew his scimitar and picked up a shield from one of the dead bodies. "TREMBLE BEFORE THE BRIGHTBORN!" Baelor yelled as he started fighting the oncoming dothraki.

Baelor > Strenght. Combat (+1) Start the fighting, get the men to start fighting aswell.
>>
>>369097

>>
>>369082
> Spiryn Nerei of the East
> Age: 17
> Birthplace/Hometown: Braavos
> Job/Position: Scribe, Poet, Musician
> Weapons and Equipment: Light, ornate leather/cloth clothing (shades of gray and maroon). Short sword, dagger, flute, parchment and writing utensils
> House/Faction: Freelance/Independant
> Goal/Quest: To pursue the curious land of Westeros, delving into righteous, plump butts of the gorgeous.
> Preferred starting location: Wherever the sphincters are tight.
> Short Description of looks: Slightly pale for a Braavosi, Spiryn stands at around 6'2" with long legs and brought shoulders. He has soft, yet firm facial features that worked well with a clean shaven face. His dark brunette hair is wavy, cut down to his jawline.

Stats:
> Strength: 2
> Constitution: 1
> Charisma: 5 (Charm +1)
> Intelligence: 1
> Awareness: 1
> Agility: 5 (Dex +1)
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>369082
rollan for skill points
>>
>>369087
>Eowyn
"I will tell you why you pup because I am not a fool.I know you what you are trying to do your father must be informed." Betty begins turning his back to exit the room.
>>369090
>Fangly
You notice that the guard at the gate is now behind you.

"You are not supposed to be here."

He brandishes his mace and licks it while staring into your eyes
>>369094
>Aerion
You arrive in your tent to find a note hidden beneath your pillow you break the seal that resembles a red stallion.You think your eyes are fooling you but the letter only reads three very specific words

"The Fyre Rises"

>>369097
>Baelor
Your courage inspires the men around you into strengthening their position.Your swords are sharp and the shields are raised high. The Dothraki take a loss as they smashed against your shield wall

Dothraki -30
>>
>>369128
[WTF IS THIS!?]
"O-oh alright. u-um do you know where you get hired to work here?"

Fangly>charisma (+8)
>>
Rolled 59563 (1d100000)

>>369128
Eowyn laughs at the old bastard and goes back to his planning. He wouldn't get far if he intended to turn him against his family and vice versa. Instead, Eowyn sent word around the city to find recruits and establish the supplies for his expedition. He would expect Lord Redwyne's forces to arrive at any moment. Perhaps Garlan Tyrell or Lord Tarly. He would write a letter to Garlan Tyrell. There was no more need of troops and the son of his father's liege would paint a much stronger tie between their Houses should any conflict brew.

Eowyn > charm (diplomacy? +2), request Garlan Tyrell's presence

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>369137
>>>Stats:
>>Charisma: 8

>>
>>369128
Aerion held the letter in his hands, how did anyone ever find out that he was here?! They must be big guys to have that kind of power, however they did seem to be supportive which put Aerion at ease. Its just he couldn't help but wonder what was the next step of their plan.

Aerion got ready for bed and as he fell asleep to be refreshed as much as possible he attempted to recall which house had a red stallion for a sigil. He swore that he knew It from somewhere but couldn't put his finger on it.

Aerion>Intelligence.

>>
>>369128
Baelor was pleased with the turn of events, but knew the battle was not won yet. "HOLD THE BLOODY LINE, STRIKE MEN, STRIKE THEM DOWN!" Baelor shouted loudly as he fought oncoming dothraki like a true descendant of Brightflame. "COME ON MEN, STAY STRONG AND KILL THESE FUCKERS!"

Baelor > Strenght, Combat +1. Continue the fight inspire the men, and intimidate the enemy!

>>
ACTUALLY LADS

I continue the quality will decline so I am gonna put an end to this session I will continue it very soon

may all bless your goats with rain
>>
>>369159
may i still submit my character
GG OP
>>
>>369163
yup

if you join the skype group so you know when the next game is on

username: aegoru
>>
>strength 2000
>constitution 2000
>charisma 20000
>intelligence 3000
>awareness 99999
>agility: sonic

>name: kim john un
>age: unknown
>birthplace: ireland
>equipment: very bad rats
>goal: kill the cat

I am king now. look, look at me. I am king now
>>
>>369143
>Aerion
You try to remember but can't come up with anything..perhaps its a letter from the Dothraki they ride horses all the time afterall.

You wake up quite later than you would have wished to find the silhouette of a man with his thumbs hooked on his belt loops standing at your tent's entrance.

"Ser Aerion, I am Sya"

>>369140
>Eowyn
A raven flies into the rookery as you sit by the window, its sealed with the Tyrell signet.

"Lord Eowyn, Do you dare defy the laws of the Reach and break the King's peace ?"
>>
>>369474
>kim john un
you are strolling down the street when you a warm spicey smell of cheese hits your senses

what do you do cobba ?
>>
>>369477
Aerion smiles gently towards the man known as Sya, "Sya..." Aerion looked around to see if there was anyone nearby. "How did you know my name?"

Aerion>Charisma/Awarness?

>>
>>369481
>>369477
>>
>>369480
the cheese is mine
everything the sky touches is mine
not ireland though
ireland a shit
>>
Rolled 2854 (1d100000)

>>369477
"The King's peace is broken by Euron the Crowseye. He was expelled from the Iron Isles two decades ago, his return heralds the end of Ironborn pacification. We must utilise all our assets to ensure they remain pacified."

Eowyn > reply to Lord Tyrell

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>369488
>Eowyn
"I am interested meet me at off the shore of Oldtown at midnight " read Garlan's latest message

>>369481
>Aerion
"It doesn't matter who we are.What matters is our plan.....Perhaps I am talking to the wrong person actually. Good day ser"
>>
>>369501
"Yeaaah good day to you." Aerion eyed the man with scepticism as he left, confused on what he was up to... BUT there was some more important things to do like preparing for the tourney!

Aerion>Intelligence.

>>
>>369501
Eowyn did not feel particularly confident about Garlan's latest message. He sent word to his father's guardsmen, he would bring one hundred swords to this meeting, all the better to protect Ser Garlan from those who would do him harm.

>Eowyn Hightower
>>
>>369501
I though we were done. Ah well. Can you do my action now?
>>
>>369506
Switched to phone
>>
>>369510
Also does charm get added to charisma rolls? Like how does charm work.
>>
>>369519
Charisma is the umbrella term. It breaks down into 3 categories (>>368544).

Every time your charisma reaches a multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15 etc), you acquire a single point to place in any one of the three categories (charm, intimidate, or diplomacy).

These add a +X modifier to your rolls. For example, if you roll to intimidate someone and your intimidation is 2, you get a +2 modifier to your rolls.

This 2 in intimidation does not affect a roll in diplomacy, however.
>>
>>369523
If that is so. Why wouldnt someone just use charisma for all the things? a +10 is better than +2
>>
>>369530
Because you can't use charisma for all of them, charisma is the umbrella, it's not a modifier itself. It's just easier to keep track of your points by including it and counting it.
>>
>>369533
So all my +8 and what not are actually +1?
>>
>>369538
Yes.
>>
>>369541
:( Please do my action now whilst I grieve my nonexistent points.
>>
>>369548
Sorry man, if u still here then next session will be Friday, will tell u time if I find out.
>>
Strength-2
Constitution-2
Charisma-0
Intelligence-1
Awareness- 5 (Perception+1)
Agilitiy-0
-Brygar of House Farwynd of Lonely Light
-Birthplace: Lonely Light
-Job/Position: Fourth son of House Farwynd of -Birthplace: Lonely Light
-Equipment: A small barge, with a crew less -than twenty; a sword with a my house's sigil embedded in the guard; enough food for a voyage from the Iron Islands to the Summer Sea
-House/Faction: House Farwynd of Lonely Light, House Greyjoy (Noble house)
-Goal/Quest: Be a goddamn pirate, maybe become the head of his house
-Preferred Starting location: At sea
-Appearance: Unattractive, with a square face and thin hair
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.