[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Modern Civ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

File: Preussen1.png (91KB, 1592x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen1.png
91KB, 1592x1427px
The year is 2019
Tensions in Europe have peaked. After the fall of the EU, which is now restricted to Central Europe (and Greece), A new state has formed from Kaliningrad. Mass migrations to Mainland Russia after European governments refusing to allow Russian supplies to reach the state, has left only Germans and Poles in the region. This divide was followed by a revolt, and the State of Prussia was founded. Only shortly after, neighboring German zones quickly joined up to the state.
Prussia has returned to the stage.
The family of the old Kaiser quickly returned as well, making new figureheads and Prussia a democratic kingdom, much like Sweden or the UK. We control the tiny state, and decide what occurs in the state, as we carve out Europe to our needs. Or will we just be carved up by an angry Poland, Lithuania, or Russia?

What's left of the EU wishes for our membership, along with most of NATO wishing for us to join.

The only issue is, all of our neighbors have issued bans on free passage to our brothers in Berlin.

What shall we do?
>>
Talk to Latvia. See what diplomatic options we have with them.
>>
>>366231
Latvia doesn't have any real care for us, but offer free travel and trade. The only issue is that Lithuania is in the way. Shit
>>
File: Hitlerstamppepe.png (123KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
Hitlerstamppepe.png
123KB, 207x244px
>>366245
OP is still lurking.
>>
>>366474
Can you give us options?
>>
>>366480
We can join the Union, form alliances, possibly try to expand.
>>
>>366482
What resources do we lack do to our isolation from trade?
>>
>>366485
We're running low on military arms, electronics, some foods, hell, we haven't gotten any computers in two years. The Poles have blocked American trade with us so we also don't have most big chains or anything. We also have no stone and are still driving old russian Ladas. Our oil supplies are also starting to run low, only lasting another two years.
>>
>>366487
Alright, start developing military arms that are extremely reliable, low maintenance and barely break, something like a AK on steroids, try to trade with Finland or Sweden or whoever they country on top of us is(I suck at geography) also develop some potato farms for fuel and start conserving oil.
>>
>>366489
Sorry I fucked up
Sweden shares an ocean border, but it's very narrow. We can try getting a cargo ship to them.

As for an AR our scientists will begin RnD. It will take a year or so.
>>
Even though this thread is kill for now, I will be back about 2PM EST
I have to sleep and head to work.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 640x960px
>>366192
OP is here.
>>
>>367022
Try to negotiate trade with Sweden. Also, try to grow our relations with them.
>>
>>367022
Talk to the Lithuanian PM, then suck his dick for good relations
>>
>>367363
Not pretending to be OP, that name just lingered after another thread. I shall hereby be known as Gustav Adolf II.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 381x512px
>>366192
OP is here!
>>
>>367363
They already favor us .Most EU nations do.

>>367634
He says he will be fine with a meeting, but they are very tense towards us
>>
>>367806
>they are very tense towards us

I know just how to relieve that tension

brojob CHOO CHOO
>>
>>367848
Kek, what do you wish to discuss with him/ how to be a bitch to him?
>>
>>367882
1. Whether he is okay wit the free flow of workers, capital, goods and services across our borders.
2.Try to 'reset' relations with his country, seeking closer and friendlier ties.
3. Ask him if his wife can pleasure him anymore, she's getting kind of old
>>
>>367905
The Kaiser and the PM of Lithuania meet in Bern. After long and friendly discussion, Lithuania now has a neutral opinion on our state, and has allowed flow of products between our two nations. In the mean time, Germany offers us an EU membership.
>>
>>367935
Become one with Europe
>>
>>367955
We join their union and alliance. Hundreds of German Prussians cheer as the EU flag is raised above the capitol.

However, Poland is eyeballing us weirdly and there seems to be an increase of guard towers and barbed wire on the border
>>
>>367977
Ask to join NATO as well. Then start building a small army of, lets say, 10.000 men.
>>
>>368081
NATO allows us to join if we can get at least 150,000 troops, a modernized military, and that they can store nuclear weapons on our soil. The Prussian people are unhappy and are skeptical of this.

In other news, Poland has had elections that made it leave NATO and to join the Eurasian Union.
>>
>>368122
Point out that we have less than a million people and that is fucking insane
Also partition Poland
>>
>>368143
We in secret send a partition plan to Germany and Russia. Russia declines however Germany is willing to help us, but says their days of expansionism are over. So we can get some of Poland.
>>
Is this open? Seems cool, hope OP and some players are here
>>
>>369055
I am
>>
>>369071
So what happened with my vote?>>366487
Did we succeed?
>>
>>369518
>1 post by this ID
What was your vote? You must be connected to a different IP
>>
>>369537
Look at who i replied to.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>369518
Our supply crisis is resolved so we are now getting new cosumer goods, the AR project is going well, our MG-1 prototypes are good variants of old AK 47 products that work off of NATO parts and rounds. They use NATO based attachments and everything that is needed is NATO, and have duch durability that after being dipped in mud and left to soak it worked fine. They, however, currently see little use outside of Prussia and even within Prussia they are only slowly replacing AK-12 rifles.

Sweden, as well as The EU have opened trade with us
>>
>>369554
Good, let's start training our military men and officers so they are better, and begin developing better tanks and other vehicles with a focus on fuel efficiency.
Any other problems happening?
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>369518
Our supply crisis is resolved so we are now getting new cosumer goods, the AR project is going well, our MG-1 prototypes are good variants of old AK 47 products that work off of NATO parts and rounds. They use NATO based attachments and everything that is needed is NATO, and have duch durability that after being dipped in mud and left to soak it worked fine. They, however, currently see little use outside of Prussia and even within Prussia they are only slowly replacing AK-12 rifles.>>369556
Polskis have seemed to have mobilized defensively and left NATO for Russia

Germany is willing to Help us get Pomerania and Silesia
>>
>>369557
What the fuck happened here?
>>
>>369558
I must go, I will be back in 10-13 hours. I'm on the Western US(despite my use of EST) and it's 1 AM here. I'll stay for about 5 more mins lurking for any comments I misses but otherwise be back later.

Sweet dreams yall <3
>>
>>369560
Back guys!
>>
>>367806
I know. I looked at the map. It said 'like', not love.
>>
>>370109
What are our natural resources?
>>
>>370131
lumber, cattle, grain, fish, Metals, and oysters.
>>
>>370165
Our education, then. Just trying to get a picture of how we are in comparision to the world.

Also, try to develop better tanks and tell NATO that we are to small to house an army of 150000.
>>
>>370249
I meant to ask how our education is. Just clarifying.
>>
Partition Poland? Partition Poland.
>>
>>370269
Seconding this.
>>
>>370260
97% literacy.
>>370269
Yes, we will soon attack Poland
>>370249
We already are purchasing German Tanks.
We tell NATO that our country does not have a big workforce as is, they allow us to join, but are adamant that we need better defenses
>>
>>370293
Build better border defence and wait until we've trained our military sufficiently. Is there any wars in the middle east where we can give our troops some experience?
>>
>>370334
A civil war in Saudi Arabia has broken out, with a late Arab spring between resistance, ISIS, and the government.
Who do we side with?
>>
>>370367
What goverment? Is it dictator based? Might be a slam for our foreign relations if we side with a dictator, and will be a guaranteed slam if we side with ISIS.
>>
>>370400
They're a kingdom, and most of NATO has sided with the resistance.
>>
Resistance it is then!
>>
>>370420
Around 50,000 heavily armed troops are deployed to the front. With quite a few being ex Spetznaz, they are put to front line use. Initial reports on the MG 1 are good, however many soldiers have reported their issues with the configuration that it only takes NATO rounds and that they can't steal enemy AK mags and use them. Maybe we should adapt them for dual use?
>>
>>370458
Try to develop that. Poland and Russia uses that, right?
>>
>>370499
I mean to ask if Poland and Russia uses AK rounds.
>>
>>370515
Poland uses both and is in a transitional phase between NATO and Russian
>>
>>370530
Then that's just bloody perfect. Issue the order to our manifacturers.
>>
>>370537
They begin making it adaptable to Russian AK mags and RPK mags.
>>
>>370548
How are we on the artillery? Airforce's a bit expensive but artillery isn't.
>>
>>370559
we have no issue with artillery supplies, considering NATO has our back. Our airforce is comprised of F15s and MiG 21s.

On a recent change of events, Germany has Mobilized on the Polish border and is waiting for our command.
>>
>>370574
PARTITION POLAND!!!!!
>>
>>370580
We have already discussed with Russia, they refused, and Germany wishes to get WW2 borders while we get German WW1 eastern borders.

When should we mobilize?
>>
>>370587
Immediately, the Germans seem to be ready. Its go time
>>
>>370601
+1.
>>
File: Preussen1.png (97KB, 1592x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen1.png
97KB, 1592x1427px
>>370601
>>
>>370634
we withdraw our troops and begin supplying resistance in Arabia, while reassigning our troops to Prussia. Meanwhile, German troops pour into Pomerania and Silesia.

Despite Polish forces seemingly being prepared, their forces are deployed to defend from Germany. and are taken off guard from our attack.
>>
>>370634
Try to split off the bit nearby Prussia and the baltic state off Poland bordering Russia. We effectively cut their supply lines.
>>
>>370683
+1
>>
File: Preussen1.png (93KB, 1592x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen1.png
93KB, 1592x1427px
>>370687
We begin heading towards Brest, encountering heavy resistance, and a small group of polish troops have breached our defenses.

Also recently Serbia has reclaimed Yugoslavia and we have been put on the spot? Who is at fault?

Hey slavs! (+Serb relations, -Montenegro and Macedon relations)
How dare they! (-Serb relations, +Montenegro and Macedon relations)
>>
>>370716
Oh, and the Czech and Slovakian republics have been attacked by Poland, due to alliance with Germany.
>>
>>370716
Depends on the other countries response. We're to small to have independent thought.
>>
>>370772
They don't want to get involved due to the Russian threat.
Also Russia has announced they are not in Poland's war.
>>
>>370784
>Also Russia has announced they are not in Poland's war.

Fuck yeah. Now we can fully use Russia's border to cut areas off.

>They don't want to get involved due to the Russian threat.

Try to remain neutral. For the moment. We can't have political crises during war.
>>
>>370784
And push back the polish from our borders.
>>
Preussen1.png
91KB, 1592x1427px
>>370808
We manage to push the poles out, however now Poland has lay siege to Danzig. Also Kazakhstan has been Annexed by the Russian Federation
>>
>>370843
Collaborate with Germany to push them away from the coasts and push them further into the main land.
>>
Preussen1.png
91KB, 1592x1427px
>>370853
We push the Polish forces back into the heartland and head to meet up with Germany. They got their land, and they must defend their land and the Slovak people from the polish invaders. The situation in Serbia ends in a serbian victory, which is short lived after Bosnia attacks them to avenge its friends https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9HzqxwKfiM
A new state Yugoslavia is proclaimed.
>>
>>370881
Try to hold the borders whilst saving up manpower and resources for a bigger assault later.
>>
>>370908
We take our plans for German borders and hold them there. After 3 months of preparation, Poland unexpectedly offers a surrender. In the fine print it says that Slovakia will become a pro Russian Republic. should we accept? also with tension in the Balkans, we will be forced to take a side, although not in all out warfare. Currently, Northern Europe, and North America side with the serbs, while the muslim world and southern Europe side with Bosnia. Croatia is split currently, and is unsure on who to side with.
Who is right? Bosnia or Serbia?
>>
File: Preussen1.png (90KB, 1592x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen1.png
90KB, 1592x1427px
>>370937
forgot .jpg
>>
>>370937
Serbs. We need the relations with NATO and Sweden, since if it fails one of our main trade routes will disappear.
>>
File: Preussen1.png (90KB, 1592x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen1.png
90KB, 1592x1427px
>>370947
We announce to the world that Bosnia's intervention was unjust and unnecessary.
Serbia now is content with us.
I will be gone for a little bit, I have a doctors appointment right now.
>>
>>370996
I am back
>>
File: Preussen1.png (89KB, 1592x1427px) Image search: [Google]
Preussen1.png
89KB, 1592x1427px
>>371618
even though this thread is kill I will provide a mupdate with some info in a sec.
>>
>>372198
Well I uploaded a dated image. Oh well.
Good news: we have reached a population of 4 million! In Prussia it seems everyone is gettin laid or annexed and during the war we went from a populatiom of 1 millionn.
>>
>>372644
Also I will be busy until about 4 PST or 7EST today. Sorry
>>
>>372644
What is the state of our navy?
>>
>>372892
About 10 subs, 10 destroyers, 600 patrol craft, and 30 missile cruisers.
>>
>>374283
Whats the current situation? Are we still fighting Poland?
>>
>>374424
we are at peace with Poland. They have sanctions and under a treaty of Unity, the Czechs are helping the Slovakians.
>>
>>374446
Is diplo annexation possible in this quest?
>>
>>374477
what do you mean?
>>
>>374481
Like say we build up super good relations with Germany and cause them to want to get the Kaisar back could we ask "Hey want to Join our country?" and have them agree.
>>
>>374491
we already have super good relations, however, they wish to stay independent for now.
>>
>>374505
Improve border defenses, and see about increasing relations with the baltics.

Also provide aid to the Czechs/Slovaks.

What's the status on our army?
>>
>>374556
The Czechoslovakians say they have it under control. As for our military its enlisted number is rising and will probably cap at 200000. Also with head counts after the war we are at about 15 million in population. How do you say we win over the Baltics?
>>
>>374283
Is it a possibility to start researching/producing an aircraft carrier? Either way, we should increase our number of destroyers to about 12-16 and our number of subs to about 20-40 (U-Boats are a german military tradition!). We could also look into the production of a few (5-10) Corvettes.

Another question, how experienced are our officers? We should start working on getting the level of training in the army to the glory days of Prussian military prowess.
>>
>>374887
And in the likely case we cannot get an aircraft carrier. we should look into helicopter carriers instead.
>>
>>374887
They're ex Russian generals, so pretty good.
We will begin work on production and purchase of naval ships.
>>
Can I join?
>>
>>375919
Of course!
Even though I'm probably gonna make a new bread in a day.

So currently, (in case you did not read the entire thread) Russia has Annexed the stans and Belarus to create a new USSR type government but with Putin in power. They have also converted Poland to communism and Poland has gone mad with power. After a short War with Poland, us an Germany made massive land gains. However, Poland has recently tried to invade the Czech Republic and Slovakia, which in response, merged to defend, and were successful. But Poland, to make up for their losses, purchased Brest from Russia.
Moving to the Balkans, Yugoslavia was remade and is now a new threat to the Balkan states. Because they could be invaded by the Czechs or Serbs or Russians, Moldova and Romania merged once more. And lastly, Austria and Liechtenstein joined Germany.

We are in NATO and the EU, and make our own variants of AKs.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.