[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Generic Civ Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (25KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 852x480px
First time running a Civ Quest, let me know if I do anything wrong.
You are in... a world. What kind of world? That is for you to decide.

Pick a setting:
- No magic, no monsters, nothing weird. Can only play as human.

- No magic. No monsters, but the animals may not be of this earth.

- Magic! Monsters! Can play as humans, or any generic fantasy race!

-Uncontrollable magic! You cannot be anything magical, or cast spells... but many magical things exist! Also, none of the other sapient races can use magic.

-Uncontrollable magic, for you. You cannot be anything magical, or cast spells... but many magical things exist! Also, other sapient races can use magic.

-Write-in. Don't like what I gave you? Fine, do it yourself.

And also, pick a world type:

-Forested. Trees everywhere.

-Rainforested. Wet trees everywhere.

-Marshy. Pretty much a big gross swamp.

-Rocky. A barren land with little of anything.

-Dry desert. IT BURRRRRRNS! Filled with sand, and lots of sun.

-Waterworld. CANNOT BE USED WITH THE FIRST REALISTIC SETTING. No land above water whatsoever. Only aquatic races can survive!

-Archipelago. A lot of islands.

-Snowy. A cold world... yet life finds a way.

-Balanced. A normal earth-like world. A bit of everything!

-Alien. CANNOT BE USED WITH THE FIRST REALISTIC SETTING. Filled with all kinds of odd things.

-Earth. Just good old earth. May be a little different depending on what setting you use.

-Write-in. Don't like what I gave you? Fine, do it yourself.
>>
>>366186
-Uncontrollable magic! You cannot be anything magical, or cast spells... but many magical things exist! Also, none of the other sapient races can use magic.

-Archipelago. A lot of islands.
>>
>>366186
>Magic, Monsters
>Balanced
>>
>>366186
Magic! Monsters! Can play as humans, or any generic fantasy race!
Balanced. A normal earth-like world. A bit of everything!
>>
>>366246
Blood clan
Nice to see you my man
>>
>>366246
+1
>>
>>366260
Nice to see you too.
>>
>>366272
It was a good thread today to bad my guy is died but that how it goes. I just hope the OP is still here.
>>
>>366280
I know how you feel my guy did to but at least his death saved mutt thats the new king name right?
>>
>>366293
Died not did
>>
>>366293
That's his name full Name is Mutt Dragonfist. Maybe next thread we can have a forge up and running at my island. It could be able to smelt iron if we find it.
>>
>>366309
Cool so you have any idea what I should do when the thread comes back up demon can't breed so I was thinking recruiting humans not turning them into demons but as more people in my clan
>>
Crap, sorry. I AM ALIVE! Got distracted by youtube. Working on the next post now!
>>
>>366326
It's okay man.
>>
>>366322
That does sound better than turning them. But I already think thats a thing with your town of Nayth. So humans that want to be with demoms go there.
Their also lots of things you can do to be better in combat/tactics.

>>366326
It's alright man.
>>
File: 12887835114288053606.jpg (43KB, 365x275px) Image search: [Google]
12887835114288053606.jpg
43KB, 365x275px
>>366246
>>366226
Okay! Now pick a race:

-Human. Strong morals and bravery define this industrious race. Can unlock a free NON-MAGICAL-tech at any time(can only be used five times!), +2 industry. May rebel if not given civil rights.
The tech you get is decided by the QM, not you.

-Orc. STRONK. Can auto win any battle provided that you have a number of troops close to or more than the number of troops your opponent has(can only be used twice!). +2 power. May go a bit crazy without some bloodshed, or some other way of venting.

-Elf. Like humans, but with a better understanding of magic. Can unlock a free magical tech at any time(can only be used five times!), +2 mana affinity. Kind of slow when researching non-magical tech..

-Dwarf. Strong burly and drunk are three adjectives that apply to nearly everyone of this race. Moral is almost never an issue! But you know, if you do somehow let it get low... you may not like what happens.

-Halfling. Small sneaky creatures. Unclear if a new race, or just really small humans. They tend to not sweat the small stuff and crime is abundant, but rarely a problem, as a result. Very sneaky. Can you steal tech and resources? Why yes, yes you can. -2 power.

-Goblin. Smart as hell, but tend to have problems focusing. Can research new tech really fast. Don't let them get bored.

-Write-in. Almost anything works! (Aside from robots or aliens) You can even suggest variants of existing races, like wood elves or vampires, or really weird things like giant rats or goo people!
>>
>>366340
What can I do to be better in combat/tactics should I lead a warband on the ogres or something
>>
>>366354
Werewolves
>>
>>366354
Nords
Humans

>>366362
Well for tactics you could try doing some type of wargames. As for combat training does only so much. You learn much faster by real combat.
something different then just train.
>>
>>366354
>Human
>>
>>366377
Sounds good and I only did training so much at first was because a war almost happened and I got beaten by ogres so do you need a army for anything because the blood clan is always willing to help.
>>
>>366388
You can focus on other stuff then just training. You can always improve the area, your town etc.
>>
Need a tiebreaker...
>>
Or you can be Nordic werewolves.
>>
>>366392
There are 2 votes for humans but I'll change my vote to human to.
>>
>>366392
I picked
>Humans
Are you looking at the votes right?
>>366377
>>366384
Humans
>>366374
Werewolf

Nord is the sub race
>>
>>366398
I have no idea what your saying.
>>
>>366397
Two votes to humans... Oh I think I see. That one guy voted to be a normal race AND a subrace of that race... for some reason.
>>
>>366404
He is saying that Nord are human.
>>
>>366404
Allow me to explain
>>366384
This anon picked humans as a race pure and simple.
>>366397
Bloodclan picked werewolf then changed his vote to humans.
>>366377
I picked humans as well.
As you can see three anons want to
play as humans.

>>366409
I picked a subrace because I want to speed up the process. Nords are just viking the humans that live in norway,
>>
>>366414
...So the current winner is normal humans.
I think.
Okay, writing!
>>
>>366415
Are you going to make us pick a subrace? Since their are different types of humans you know. Their black skin ones, white ones, yellow ones, etc.
>>
>>366417
Crap, I don't thing I did a good job of explaining what I meant by subrace. In fact, I am starting to suspect that I may be misusing the word.

Forget about subraces please!
>>
Let just go with humans
>>
>>366418
Okay I'll forget about the subraces.
:^)
>>
File: fire_01.jpg (700KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fire_01.jpg
700KB, 1600x1200px
You and your tribe have overthrown your old leaders, angry about how things were being run.
By popular vote you were elected to be the new chieftain!

You live in a balanced area, with a bit of everything nearby.
Stats:
3 industry
1 power
Moral 30/30
Population: 30
Tech:
Fire making 1(rub wood in a certain way and it makes fire... sometimes.)
cooking1(put the berry on the sick. Hold the stock over the fire. It's a warm berry now.)
language2(you can talk about as well as a modern day three year old.)
Hand-to-hand combat1(punch it a lot.)

Problems:
You all live in the open, sleeping on piles of leaves.
You have to work really hard to get anything done, due to a lack of tools.
You have stripped clean most of the edible things from the land. Food is scarce.

Do you want to eat your dead?

Research: (pick one)
Stone tools1
Fire making2
Cooking2
Language3
Hand-to-hand combat2
Architecture 1
Explore! You won't unlock new tech if you pick this one, but you will find things of interest!
Write-in.

Your camp looks like:
A ton of leaf piles around a pitiful fire.
>>
>>366439
>Research Stone tools1
>>
>>366439
>Stone tools1
>>
>>366439
Build a wooden pallisade.
>>
>>366439
>Research Stone tools1
>>
>>366439
>>Research Stone tools1
>>
>>366532
Kind of hard when you don't have tools, don't you think?

> Stonetools1,
by the way.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.