[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cardpunk Quest- Let's get it right this time!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sddafsd.jpg (8KB, 86x123px) Image search: [Google]
sddafsd.jpg
8KB, 86x123px
Hello, you are about to enter a cardpunk world! A world in which most things are decided... with the use of a children's card game! (In this case, Yu-Gi-Oh!)

But before you may enter, you must make a character! Please provide a picture, or a description. Also, please provide at least three personality traits. (Your deck will be based off of your personality. )

Based off of: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/12103981/

You may have seen this posted before.
The last time I did this quest, I had a lot of problems/things I wish I had done differently... (No character creation, no simulator until after the first duel, etc.)
I feel that restarting is the best option.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 400x300px
>>363483

Dick Jawbrow

Horribly disfigured due to generations of inbreeding, Dick is just trying to find his place in this world.

He's grumpy, sleepy, and sad about his life.

He aspires to be a karate instructor.
>>
>>363497
Decklist: http://pastebin.com/5dzQMaXL
Yes, I know it sucks. it's supposed to suck. You must get more cards if you want it to not suck so much.

Okay, so it turns out that posting a quest at 2:00 AM is not the best idea. I feel like my brain is getting rolled up in silly putty and bounced around. In an effort to avoid the poor writing that plagued the last thread I think you guys will need to wait a bit before I can start the story.
>>
File: souten_8141.jpg (22KB, 239x319px) Image search: [Google]
souten_8141.jpg
22KB, 239x319px
>>363483

Kenshi Souten

Kenshi was orphan until he was adopted by old master who is master of ancient dueling style and the owner of Heavenly Dojo.

He is very righteous, short-tempered but kindhearted duelist.
>>
>>363526
Considering the other option we currently have, I'll second Kenshi.
>>
>>363483
You should have made an original card came loosely based on Yu-gi-oh.
>>
>>363497
>>363526
anything but these
>>
>>364684
This a thousand times.

Slowly expand the rules from a simplistic base as we get new cards, and you receive feedback on what we like and don't.
>>
>>368461
But don't worry too much about consistency. There should always be loopholes and wacky hi-jinks.
>>
>>374820
That sounds like a good idea
Also character idea
Michael merrier
An albino with Ragid street cloths and arm band with a gang symbol on it (skull with fire in the mouth and blood coming from the eye cause EDGE)
Ruthless cunning bloodthirsty
Michael once a lonely orphan now the leader of the blood wraiths a street gang known for violent acts Michael will let nothing stop him from climbing up to the top now hearing about this grand tournament With a massive prize that can setup for life and killing is allowed Michael will do anything to make it there and win
>>
>>363524
op you dead?
>>
>>363524
It's been three days since your last post
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.