[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOURCLOSURE - Chapter One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: Title Screen.png (5KB, 725x389px) Image search: [Google]
Title Screen.png
5KB, 725x389px
Welcome to Fourclosure, an interactive RPG.

You, a lowly infantryman of the grand king Rexus, have been tasked with invading the fortress of your kingdom's sworn enemy, the Pigbloods.

A guard stops you as you enter the castle. "Who goes there?"

The wittiest quip within the first 5 replies shall be the winner. Either way, you figure you are going to do battle.
>>
>>361346
"' Hugo there ', you say? I don't know any Hugo; I'm simply a common peasant.."
>>
File: Battle Screen.png (12KB, 780x391px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Screen.png
12KB, 780x391px
>>361596
Fuck it this wins. I'll wait till I get more traffic to give time.

"You think that's funny? Hugo was one of our most valued infantrymen. You do of course know he died last week, right? And you think it's okay to make such a jovial quip about it? Fall flat on the ground and die."

The guard draws his sword.

-BATTLE START-

Battle BGM: https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/wiggitywhack

"Let's see how funny it is when YOU die!" The guard lunges towards you. In a frenzied panic, you remember something vital: the battle system!

You can choose one block on the BATTLE GRID each turn. The catch is, you can't see which one you're choosing! The only hint you have is the numbers on each row and column that indicate which blocks contain your cards (blue) and the enemy's cards (red).

Your cards for the battle are displayed on the BOTTOM SCREEN. Currently, you have Attack, Attack Twice, Heal 10 HP, and Attack.

What are you waiting for? Choose a block!
>>
File: battle block selection.png (13KB, 780x391px) Image search: [Google]
battle block selection.png
13KB, 780x391px
>>361690
I choose block B4!
>>
File: Battle Screen.png (12KB, 780x391px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Screen.png
12KB, 780x391px
>>361745
...nothing. Try again.

For speed's sake, I'mma let people choose 3 blocks per turn.
>>
block b3 (the one just below the last block)
>>
File: Battle Screen.png (13KB, 780x389px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Screen.png
13KB, 780x389px
>>366163
Success! You attack twice, for 15 damage each!

"Argh! You...you want a fight? I'll be glad to indulge, you maggot!"

The enemy is at low HP! Choose a block!
>>
>>367175
11/22 block I suppose
>>
File: Battle Screen.png (13KB, 780x389px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Screen.png
13KB, 780x389px
>>367202
"Ha! Right into my trap!"

The block was the enemy's! You take 15 damage!

"You really thought you could take me? Beat it, before I beat YOU!"

Yet the battle goes on. Choose a block!
>>
>>367271
oh no! let's try block 11/11
>>
File: Victory Screen.png (5KB, 725x389px) Image search: [Google]
Victory Screen.png
5KB, 725x389px
>>367297
The block was yours, and it was an attack! Congratulations, you have defeated GUARD!

You have leveled up, and gained a stat boost! You have also received 3 new cards: Heal, Attack Twice, and Fire Slash!

The game shall now continue.
>>
File: Battle Screen.png (11KB, 780x389px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Screen.png
11KB, 780x389px
...before you stands King Rexus himself.

Current BGM: https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/the-man-with-the-key

"...You fool! Why are you invading my castle? Why are you assaulting my men? You are one of my soldiers! What is the meaning of this?"

You, too, are beginning to question why you are attacking your own men, rather than laying siege on the pigbloods as your king requested. Then, of course, you remember: Rexus is not your friend. He is merely your master.

"Well? Answer at once!"

Of course, you are not happy with Rexus's machiavellian attempts to take over the world. But that's far too blunt: you need to think of something snappy to say.

What do you tell Rexus, /qst/?
>>
Is this thread open to new players?
>>
>>367407
Of course it is! New players are always welcome, you don't have to ask. Jump right in.
>>
>>367415
Yay
>>
>>367364
I cant think of anything so...
>I do not bend to your will tyrant Rexus i shall not answer you!
>>
>>367364
Tell him that this guard was a spy and you uncover his disguise and punished him.
>>
File: Battle Screen.png (12KB, 780x389px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Screen.png
12KB, 780x389px
>>367433
"First you trample on your soldiers, now you trample on your words. I have no use for you, and shall take the personal pleasure of putting you to death."

-BATTLE START-

Battle BGM: https://soundcloud.com/iwilldevouryourkittens/pinhead

Rexus smirks cockily. "I shall be sure to make your epitaph in my royal graveyard quite embarrasing."

Choose a block!
>>
how do i show which block i have chosen?
>>
>>367523
you can do what >>361745 did
>>
>>367539
how?
>>
I have no idea how to do the other thing so
I choose the square on the bottom row and In the horizontal column
>>
>>367555
2nd to the right horizontal column
>>
>>367555
In order to be specific, you can just post the image but with an indicator as to which block you want to choose
>>
>>367571
I meant how do you edit the image
>>
Battle Screen.png
12KB, 780x389px
>>367571
...nothing.

"You swing blindly into the air. I've taught you better than this, come on."

Try again!
>>
>>367582
The one above the last please
>>
Battle Screen.png
12KB, 780x389px
>>367592
Success! You attack twice!

"Why you...when I'm done with you, I'll have you hanged for this!"

Choose another!
>>
>>367606
Far right column bottom row
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.