[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRIGGER QUEST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: Trigger Logo.jpg (9KB, 570x104px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger Logo.jpg
9KB, 570x104px
WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE OF TRIGGER!

This is the start of an adventure where anything is possible!

Harness your spirit and free the underground!

Go on a magical adventure in the land of witches!

Fight with little to no clothes on and save the world!

Or start out amazing and crash and burn in the end! Who knows? I don't write the story!

Of course first things first. Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>359800
Boy
>>
>>359800
Bi-gender
>>
>>359806
Oh so your a boy? I see! Well that's definitely a start lots of great protagonists have been boys!
But what's your general appearance?

We can't have a bombastic protag without knowing what he looks like!
>>
>>359800
Boy
>>
>>359816
Yeah, let's go shapeshifter and have our default be bi-gender just for defying people's expectations and watching them awkwardly fumble pronouns.
>>
>>359827
(Right here friend)
>>
>>359828
>>359816
(Don't worry guys I'll try to work this in too)
>>
>>359825
If we are going boy, let's be bronzed, shirtless, and toned. *drool*
>>
>>359825
fat, neckbearded, wearing a fedora, covered in cheeto dust
>>
>>359839
>>359842
And if we're going bi-gender, let's throw long platinum blond hair, and a vague enough muscle boob to make people double take for a second before going "oh, slightly girly guy."
>>
>>359825
While we may not be the biggest, we have more guts than anyone!

Dirty blond hair to give off a delinquent look, but it's natural due to being half foreign. One random spike in hair for protagonist sake.
>>
>>359849
Hissssssss.
>>359858
Ooh, let's go long, but with a couple bizarre short random hair spikes at the top for the early 90's anime hair.
>>
>>359842
>>359858
A dirty blonde haired androgynous protagonist complete with spikes? Perfect! That combined with your average size, gutsy attitude and decent muscle mass makes you prime protag material!

Now the question remains? What kind of adventure are we going on?

It has to be big and exciting sure but that's nothing without some sort of direction so what will be?

A Grand Adventure?
A Magical Adventure?
A Strange Adventure?
A Sinful adventure?
Or a little bit of everything?

(This will determine what potential universe the quest takes place in, if any)
>>
>>359874
Aw yeah, how can't we choose a little bit of everything!
>>
>>359874
(Also we're using gets to determine things now that the character creation is out of the way)
>>
>>359874
>A Magical Adventure
LWA world a go
>>
File: Ogikubo.png (595KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ogikubo.png
595KB, 853x480px
>>359880
A little bit of everything? Well aren't you greedy?

Oh well it's no big deal I know just the place!

Welcome to Ogikubo! This place is central hub for all things weird in the TRIGGER-verse! Humans and aliens walk among each other and it happens to be the location of the Universally famous Space Patrol Ogikubo!

>So now that that's out of the way. What do you do?
>>
>>359899
Well, if nothing earthshatteringly plot starting is going to occur, I think we'd naturally check up with friends/family see who wants to hang out.

Aka, I'm voting for pre-existing friend/family creation. Which could end up being "No, you're no-friend no-parents protag. How very protag of you."
>>
>>359899
Let's buy something to drink from a street food stall.
>>
File: Lalaco_godspeed.png (197KB, 477x595px) Image search: [Google]
Lalaco_godspeed.png
197KB, 477x595px
>>359907
You decide to say hi to your Mom

>Hello Mom!

>Hello Sweetie!

You both begin to sit down and talk about any potentially strange occurences that have happened recently...Only to realize nothing comes to mind

>Yeah it has been kind of boring around here hasn't sweetie? Not much has been going on ever since our town got Stolen by the pirate Lalaco Godspeed

You contemplate that day a few weeks ago. A Well endowed space pirate had come down to the planet and acutally stolen Ogikubo. Only for it to be recovered strangely enough by her daughter Luluco now one the Patrol's best agents.

>Yeah you're right mom but I'm kind of happy with the normality for just a little bit

>(what do you do next?)
>>
>>359936
>Space Patrol Ogikubo
Go to the arcade to play that one game we want to get the high score on!
>>
>>359936
>>(what do you do next?)

Look at the poster of Inferno Cop and worship him
>>
>>359936
Hmm... Maybe we have a job doing dock work for small time freighters that don't have standardized giant shipping containers that work with the big automation rigs.

With our (hopefully) gift of shapeshifting, we can get around and move cargo inside any number of exotic spaceships, and have enough muscle to do it well.
>>
>>359944
>>359950
>>359954
Lulz, we all rolled a get.
>>
>>359936
Put on an anorak, go to the local spaceport and talk insistently about how human spaceships are the best.
>>
File: PRAISE.jpg (237KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE.jpg
237KB, 640x960px
>>359931
>>359944
>>359950

After doing your daily worship the greatest hero of all time and grabbing a drink you head down to the arcade to beat your high score on... wait?

>What was the game called again?

>>359954
>>359963
(Started writing on first three gets sorry guys!)
>>
>>359968
Space Invaders
>>
>>359968
Eh, no prob, if you like my idea, you can always say it's a part time job we're not doing right now. We're still young and live with mom, apparently.

And then later, when we're doing it, the ship leaves suddenly while we're still inside it, because they're pirates and they were about to get caught so they blast off with hot pursuit and we get pressed into service on their crew to not get shot out of the sky or gloriously beat them down from the inside and join the patrol.

... I may have liked that Lalaco Godspeed idea and want to be pirate/patrol too.
>>
>>359968
Inferno Cop 22XX
>>
>>359970
>>359978
Of course! A classic game! They even have the updated version ft. Inferno Cop!! You immediately head to the machine only to realize..

You didn't bring any coins!

Well that's unfortunate what should you do?

>Ask around
>Go home and grab some?
>Awkardly pretend you do and play the machine
>>
>>359984
>Go home and grab some,
Let's not be silly about this. Being silly about this would just make us look sad. Not awesome.
>>
>>359984
If we have any notes, then we could look for a notes -> coins converter.
>>
>>359992
That's a pretty good idea too.
>>
>>359990
>>359992
Being the rationale protagonist that you are you run back home to grab some notes to convert into coins as you head back to the arcade however, something happens the question is..

>What?

(Also I know there aren't many people in here but to the people that are I really appreciate it! This is my first quest and I'm super nervous.)
>>
>>360008
You might want to ignore the whole get system, when you have this few players. It's a good idea for something like the Magic Duel vs Save the princess because it's drawfagging and momentum have built up a large following, but until you get said large following, gets can be awkward when only 2-3 people are here and none of us roll a get.

~~
>What?

I still want pirate ship adventures, one way or another.:3 We get a call from work saying "Hey, you available? We've got an unscheduled ship that wants cargo shifted pronto."
>>
>>360008

A robber with pair of machine guns that shoot rockets are robbing the bank!
>>
>>360008
Don't worry about it. I would say three people is a good amount for a new quest by an unestablished QM.

Seconding >>360026.
>>
File: lalaco's ship.png (369KB, 737x432px) Image search: [Google]
lalaco's ship.png
369KB, 737x432px
>>360026
(Fair enough)

~~
>>360026
>>360048

You get a call

>Hey Protag! We need some help! There's a ship docked at the bay and we need some more hands!

You sigh slightly since you really wanted to play that game but work comes first! You hurry to the dock and see a red ship waiting at the pier your boss approaches

>It took you long enough now cmon'!

He rushes to the docking site as you and your co-workers begin loading onto the boat.

After about an hour you're finished when suddenly the ship starts lifting into the sky!

>HAHAHAHA

A womans laughter rings out in the air

>THANKS FOR THE SUPPLIES BOY'S THESE SHOULD LAST FOR AWHILE

It was Lalaco and she was flying away! With you on board!

You have to get out of this! But you can't jump from this height! I mean we're gutsy but not stupid! Plus you can't fight, she has a whole crew on board! So..

>What do you do?
>>
>>360066
Try to find a way to steer the ship lower
>>
>>360066
Try to find the engine room.
>>
File: tfw no paint skills.png (14KB, 944x415px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no paint skills.png
14KB, 944x415px
>>360076
>>360092
For context let me explain the situation your are on the bottom floor of the ship at the storage shed

Above you is the below deck area of the ship

Above that is the main deck

Above the main deck is the top of the hull

And sitting on the hull is the captains quarters where Lalaco is at the wheel

>So How exactly are we going to get to the top of the ships hull?
>>
>>360098

Ask ourselves what Inferno Cop would do.
>>
>>360098
Could you give us some information on what we know of the ship's cargo?
>>
>>360098
I think we shouldn't go for the wheel. That'll be heavily guarded. But maybe we know some tricks with an engine, and can ground them!

Aka, second this guy.
>>360092
>>
>>360117
>>360122
Th ship hold an assortment of general supplies including

>non disposable Food
>Water
>Clothing
>and...
>HEAVY WEAPONRY?!

Wait a second! This isn't right! The company was suppossed to only supply food water and basic neccessities! You don't remember ever supplying weapons to anyone! Could you actually have been working for criminals this whole time...

Well that's not important right now what's important is to find the engine room and see if you can't find a way to bring this sucker down!

>Do you want to do anything else before you go?
>>
>>360148
W....what kind of heavy weaponry? Man portable or artillery?
>>
>>360148
Asking >>360171

If it's man-portable, let's take a weapon.
>>
>>360171
>>360176
It is an assortment of weapons ranging from portable to things big enough to fit on the ship itself

>What weapon or weapons do you take?
>>
>>360176
If it's artillery, maybe we don't need to make it to the engine room. :P

Also though, maybe setting up a "help sos, I'm over here trapped in a pirate ship" would be a reasonable option.
>>
>>360186
Take a pistol.
>>
File: tfw no paint skills.png (17KB, 944x415px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no paint skills.png
17KB, 944x415px
>>360202
You grab a pistol like the great Inferno Cop himself and begin to creep up towards the main hall below deck with Justice swelling in your heart!

The Engine room is to the front of the ship so it's best to go in that direction!

>As you make your way down...
>(roll a dice and I'll decide what happens from there don't worry I won't fuck you over with any rolls)
>>
>>360202
I think it's still heavy weapons. So we might find like, a mortar or a LMG, but not a pistol.

So, maybe we find a Magnetic Razor Launcher, or MRL, fires magnetized sawblades designed to latch onto heavy armor and tear into it.
>>
>>360230
Creep. Silently. Hold the gun down low by our side so that it looks like we aren't armed if anyone spots us. Pretending to be helpless and confused might get us the jump on an overconfident pirate.

And if we got stuck here, one of our co-workers might be too! If we go guns blazing, we might accidentally shoot them in a panic.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>360230
>>
tfw no paint skills.png
17KB, 944x415px
>>360247
>>360251 (Nice Roll!)
You slowly move down the hall gun lowered at your side thankfully, it looks like Lalaco doesn't have much security down here, not much foresight now that you think about it

>You are now halfway down the hall
>What now?(Roll another d10)
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>360276
Raise our gun and carry on sneaking towards the engine room.
>>
>>360291
Nooo, you'll shoot someone nice, keep it down! D:
>>
tfw no paint skills.png
17KB, 944x415px
>>360291( A swing and a miss unfortunately)

You make it to the engine room only to find a giant guard with his back to you guarding the way.

>(So much for smooth sailing)

Puns aside you need to find away around him and into the engine so...

>What do you do? (Also I'm eating so sorry if replies are slower than normal)
>>
>>360338
Conceal ourselves and look for any buttons on the walls or fire alarms.
>>
>>360352
Conceal I'm fine with... fire alarm, less so.

Is the guard standing next to any cargo doors? remotely open it and watch him get sucked out?
>>
tfw no paint skills.png
17KB, 944x415px
>>360352
>>360377
You begin to look around the area you stand but can find nothing. Looks like you'll have to-

>*CRASH*
>JUSTICEEE!!!

The Space Patrol is here! In a rush the guard hurries towards the main hull to fight you hear Lalaco fighting as well

With the Engine room open you step inside! you said you hade engine knowledge right? So?

>What do you do?
>>
>>360410
...Waarg?

Well, with them on the ship, we shouldn't crash it! That'd be bad for the patrol. Maybe we can help them, hit the pirates from behind while they fight the patrol above!
>>
>>360410
Try to slow down the ship.
>>
File: Midori.png (97KB, 219x567px) Image search: [Google]
Midori.png
97KB, 219x567px
>>360424
>>360424
Realizing what could happen if you crash this ship with no survivors you decide to slow the ship down

You flip the fuel input and output switches followed by thruster power in hopes to slow down the ship

>(Wow it's a good thing everything is clearly labelled in here!)

As you make your way out to try and help the patrol gun in hand you're stopped!

>Hey!

You look as you see a girl with blue skin and sharp teeth staring you down

>Who the hell are you? you can't be her crew you're too good looking! (See, I didn't forget)

>What do you say?
>>
>>360470
"I'm Protalion Taggert. Protag for short. I'm a dock worker who got abducted."
>>
>>360479
Half tempted to first name Proton instead. Other anons, what do you think?
>>
>>360470

Lean against the wall with our hand while looking cool.

"Just a average guy in wrong place at the right time beautiful."
>>
>>360485
>>360479
I'm fine with the name if you guys wanna object or suggest something else go ahead
>>
>>360488
I'm totally down for replacing my last sentence about being abducted with that. :D
>>
>>360470
>"I'm Proton Taggart. Are you Space Patrol?"
>>
File: tfw no paint skills.png (20KB, 944x415px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no paint skills.png
20KB, 944x415px
>>360479
>>360488
>>360494
>>360527
You look at her and put your hand on the wall trying to look as cool as possible

>The names Proton Taggert, Just a average guy in wrong place at the right time beautiful. You wouldn't happen to be Space Patrol would you?

She looks you over sighs and says

>Yeah Im Space Patrol, so just hurry up and come with me so we can get your ass out of here!

She clearly didn't think you were too cool. Regardless! you head on top of the main hull where the battle is going as Midori attempts to lead you to safety

>The ships over there hurry and-

>*CRASH*

You both fly forward as an explosion rocks the ship. Midori is in a daze but luckily the ship is nearby and you're strong enough to carry her.

However, you won't be able to use your gun while doing so

With that in mind..

>What do you do?
>>
>>360551
Carry her to the ship.
>>
>>360551
Pssh, drop the gun, save the girl. We didn't really know how to use it anyway. Getting rid of it this way lets us look badass.

Is the ship so nearby that we could leap to it, transforming a free hand into a hook to make sure we latch on and don't fall to death? Otherwise, look for dramatic rope swing opportunities. :P
>>
>>360570
>>360567

You throw your pistol away from you and lift Midori bridal style to the ship There is a decent sized gap between you and the ship well you you don't know if you have any powers or anything but you are in really good physical condition. So you could either

>Try to change you hand into a hook to grab the ship while Midoris on your back

or

>Try your luck and jump for it while holding Midori
>>
>>360591
>Try to change you hand into a hook to grab the ship while Midoris on your back
>>
>>360604
You heft Midori onto your back and get a running start you leap of the ship and focusing on your hand trying to make it into a hook

>...
>...
>Shit

It doesn't work and you ram into the side of the ship at top speed you are now sliding down the side. I mean hey, you can't win em' all.

>What do you do?
>>
>>360627
Eh, might as well go out a hero, throw her up to the deck.

Also, the whole hook thing was a bit based on the presumption of "are we a shapeshifter" not "do we think we can make powers up by thinking hard." But, eh, as the dice fall.
>>
>>360627
Use your true grit to get one hand to hold on while we sling the pretty lady to safety with all might. If we go down, it's as heroic as a protagonist should be.
>>
File: JUSTICE.jpg (379KB, 1112x620px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE.jpg
379KB, 1112x620px
>>360649
>>360671

You grip onto a loose panel and get ready to throw Midori up on the deck when suddenly-

>JUSTICE!

An explosion from down under pushes you up and onto ship. A little shaken maybe, but still fine

When you look back you see it was Chief Over Justice! New Head Chief of Space Patrol!

>YOU TRIED TO SAVE MY WORKER WHETHER OR NOT YOU KNEW YOU COULD DO IT AND FOR THAT I WILL HELP YOU!

You laugh silently as he goes on

>...AND FOR THAT I CONSIDER YOU A TRUE HERO OF JUSTICE!

He flies onto the ship and him and his very silent secretary zoom away from the battle

>That was very brave of you back there, not many people stowaway on Lalaco's ship and survive

You explain to him that you didn't stowaway

>WHAT YOU'RE UNDER ARREST

You explain you weren't a member either

>THEN YOU'RE FREE TO GO

As you sit there in a newfound silence you ponder what to say to him so

>What do you say?

>>360649
>What I was trying to portray was the fact that he didn't know if he was a shapeshifter or not so he tried to turn his hand into a hook and it didn't work sorry if I didn't get that across
>>
>>360699
"Was it only you two on this mission? That was pretty good work. I'm happy to have helped."
>>
>>360699
I.. I.. don't know what to suggest. I'm a bit too stunned. By JUSTICE.
>>
> >>360733

>Unfortunately yes, Luluco- I mean S.A. Ms. Trigger was on a personal mission and Keiji was off in another sector

>I must ask Were you the one who stalled the ship?

Your eyes widen as you anticipate what comes next

>If so, would you like to join the Space Patrol?

You break out into a wide grin as he extends the offer, only to realize several things

1. You're in space
2. You don't know where Ogikubo is
3. Your mom probably doesn't know where you are and is worried sick

The grin fades and you slowly realize your actual situation

>Hm. What's wrong lad?

>What do you tell him?
>>
>>360787
I need to make a call first. Is there a phone or something I can use
>>
>>360787
"I'd be happy to join. But first, I need to let my mother know that I'm safe."
>>
>>360787
I'd be happy to join, but I need to make sure my mother is fine with it, and knows I'm ok.
>>
>>360787
Gotta call home for a bit. I'll check with you a bit later.
>>
>>360848
>>360851
>>360896
>>360916
You ask him if there's a phone so you can call your Mother

>Yes of Course! You can use the communicator to contact-

As the chief turns to the communicator it has unfortunately been damaged in the battle

>...

you both stare silently before he suddenly bursts out again

>JUSTICE! I CAN JUST FLY YOU BACK TO OGIKUBO THANKFULLY IT WASN'T STOLEN THIS TIME

>HISHO!

the secretary perks up slightly

>ENGAGE JUSTICE THRUSTERS!

She salutes and proceeds to engage only for them to... not work

>...

>JUSTICE!!

Midori suddenly groans awake due to all the commotion

>Oi! What's the big idea geezer?

>OUR JUSTICE HYPER DRIVE IS EMPTY!

>So we're stuck here?

>NOT EXACTLY! LUCKILY THERE'S A NEARBY PLANET!

You ask what the planets name is

>THE SIN PLANET PSG!

You feel a rush as he mentions another planet

This is it! This is what you've been waiting for an honest to god adventure! This what you started this quest for in the first place! Of course it's a quest to get home which kind of a boring goal but you'll take what you can get!

You tell the Captain to head towards the planet ASAP

>OF COURSE JUSTICE!

As you begin your travel towards Planet PSG..

>Is there anything you wanna ask the Chief for to prepare?(Super Suit*wink**wink**nudge**nudge*)
>>
>>360946
THEY HAVE SUPER SUITS? WOOOOH!
>>
>>360981
(Yes they do, it's how they transform in the show also)
>>360848
(hey dude! I was afraid you left the thread after LWA didn't get picked! Thanks for sticking around!)
>>
>>360946
Also I'm still waiting for a response to this
>>
>>360946
"So uh.. If I'm part of the team, do I get a uniform?"
>>
> >>361057

>OF COURSE! ALL MEMBERS OF THE PATROL GET THEM

As he rambles on the secretary takes a ruler and begins making several measurements around your body silently

>Wow you made it onto the team your first day! just like me and Luluco and...

Midori looks sad for a moments before immediately perking up again and proclaiming

>Well that's not important welcome to the team!

She gives you a hearty slap on the back and a thumbs up you return it as it seems Hisho has finished

>JUSTICE! IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HERE!

Below you you see a planet not unlike the earth Ogikubo was located maybe just a little more sharp?

>So old man, how do we get down there?

I looked expectantly at Chief as Midori crossed her arms over her chest in impatience

>THE OLD FASHIONED WAY!

The Wha-

>*CLANK*

A pod suddenly encloses around you and Midori squeezing the two of you together uncomfortably

>AWAY YOU GO! REMEMBER! FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!

And with that you're sent plummeting towards the ground at an alarming rate \

>DAMN THAT OLD SKELETON ASSHOLE!

Midori screams as she is sent hurtling towards the ground along with you when suddenly

*BOOM*

You've stopped moving. As you step out, you notice that you've left a giant crater in your wake

>Well we're on the planet

Midori sighs

Before you forge ahead do you

>Check the surrounding area for any potential bodies
>Head straight for the city in the distance
>Try to catch a ride with someone
>>
>>361150
"So, uh, Midori, does the suit have any features I should know about?" Protag says as he looks around to make sure they didn't hurt anybody.
>>
>>361150
>Check the surrounding area for any potential bodies
It's not justice to kill/injure someone and leave them laying there!

>>361009
>(hey dude! I was afraid you left the thread after LWA didn't get picked! Thanks for sticking around!)
While disappointed I lost (by barely over like 10 seconds back during the 'gets' system), it's not like I didn't like the other options. I haven't watched this show so I have zero clue what's what here
>>
>>361150
"Let's get moving. Better sooner than _crater_."

>Head straight for the city in the distance
>>
>>361176 (Clever)
>>361157
>>361167

After surveying and finding no nearby dead people (good start)

You decide to partake in a bit of pun and tell Midori that you two should get a move on

>Ugh... are puns going to be a normal thing with you?

You laugh as Midori walks along side you with a grimace. As you walk you ask Midori what different effects the Super Suit has.

>Well it's main ability is giving the wearer Judgement Gun Morphing

Judgement Gun Morphing?

>Remember when you saw the Chief turn into a Shotgun?

Wait! We turn into guns? That's awesome!

> Yeah it's pretty cool I guess, after you do it a few times it loses its cool factor.

>Aside from that though it has other basic functions, like protection against bodily harm, falling from extraordinary heights, stuff like that is also comes with a non-bodily laser pistol on the side

As you near the city you can see the name of it on the Sign...
>>
File: Daten City.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Daten City.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Daten City: The city of sin, a place where love and desire fly freely. A city said to be on the border of Heaven and Hell itself
>>
>>361303
(And I think I'll end this here for today folks! Not only did we make some decent progress but I want answer a couple question you might have!)

(Not only that but I'm currently on Summer vacation and I can't make a habit of typing this up for 5 hours straight as much as I would like to)
>>
>>361303
"Well, not as convenient as space ship supply city, but it's a start."
>>
>>361308
So if there's anything you wanna know about the anime I referenced please ask away.

But really quickly I wanna explain the shows that we will be experiencing in this quest.
>>
>>361329
Cool, go ahead, that's not a requirement for me, but go ahead. I'm just enjoying the ride, even if I don't recognize the cameos.
>>
>>361329
So First off

A Grand Adventure was going to be Gurren Lagann:
>In the end I'm kind of glad this wasn't chosen because believe it or not, unless we dropped right in the middle of the story, I don't know what else I could've done for a plot here

Next, A Magical Adventure was as one user stated was Little Witch Academia:
>I recently watched both shorts and fell in love with the series. Considering it doesn't have an exact plot I can ruin it would've been perfect for a first choice... Had Protag not been a boy. Since so far in LWA we've only seen females use magic so I don't what exactly I could've done with a boy protag in that setting but whatever

A strange adventure was going to be FLCL:
>While not technically TRIGGER it was product of TRIGGER'S parent company GAINAX as is PSG the world we're in now. FLCL was really surreal and as we're getting a season 2 soon it seemed perfect to see what I could do with the world and characters

A Sinful Adventure was if you didn't guess already PSG or Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
>It's crass, rude, sexual and funny as fuck one of my favorite anime which also happened to be produced by Gainax but made by the same person as Luluco

Then there was a little bit of everything:
>This was actually the option I hoped would get chosen(Lo and behold!)Aside from LWA Space Patrol Luluco is actually the most recent TRIGGER work i've seen as well as one of the best with short 7 minute episodes spanning over 13 episodes it's a ride from start to finish not only it's incredibly easy to write a story for due it's pretty much complete lack of one after the show ended
>>
>>361397
>Since so far in LWA we've only seen females use magic so I don't what exactly I could've done with a boy protag in that setting but whatever
Just to throw it out there, but perhaps if Protag was ostracized for having say inherited Magic by chance from his mom, would be called "witch-boy" by the non-magical citizens. And what to do with an untrained, one of a kind 'witch'?
>>
>>361428
And two people did vote for bi-gendered.... :P
>>
>>361397
As for the world's that Protag is in now

Space Patrol Luluco: After her father is frozen Luluco must take his place as a member of Space Patrol Ogikubo. At some point later her mother Lalaco attempts to steal the town only to be stopped by Midori with the help of the rest of the patrol After wards Luluco and friends are sent across several different TRIGGER worlds including LWA, KLK and Sex and Violence with Machspeed a 9:00 short with no official series. This all culminates to an ending that I don't wanna spoil in case reading this by some chance has made you want to go watch it

PSG: A story about two really rude angels. One obsessed with food, the other with sex. Together they defeat lost souls of the deceased or "Ghosts" in order to gain heaven coins to go back to heaven. Again it had an ending that I won't spoil now but it will be spoiled in the quest so I reccommend watching it but if you don't care about spoilers then it doesn't matter

>>361428
I'll keep this in mind, I thought of doing something like that had it turned out that way, but it just ended up seeming like a bad harem anime on paper if we ever get to LWA world I'll see if I can do something with this.

>>361437
The Protag is Androgynous and it hasn't neccessarily been important yet it will be in the future at the time someone had already written boy so I had to settle for an adrogynous one

Aside from that that's pretty much it. I should be back tommorow but updates might be a bit more sporatic than today. If you have any more suggestions, questions or anything go ahead and ask em!
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 500x707px
>>361459
See ya tomorrow then.
>>
Surely OP will deliver.
>>
>>361459
i had on idea what was happening and i loved all of it
keep it up and il try to play next time
>>
>>366563
>>366591
Sorry guys! I've been meaning to get back into it but a bunch of things of came up like college and shit I will try to start up again soon!
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.