[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Five Star Association

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FIVESTAR.png (464KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
FIVESTAR.png
464KB, 960x540px
The door slams open and you barge in, holding your gun high.

“All right, this is a robbery,” you shout. “Everybody on the floor and no one gets hurt!”

The effects are immediate, everyone dropping to the ground while you make your way to the counter. Behind it the employees seem to be torn between staying still and activating the silent. Unfortunately for them, you make the choice in their stead as you slowly point the gun over to one of them. The man looks like he's about to faint, which isn't surprising considering the situation he's in. You order the rest to scutlle over to the other side with a wiggle of your gun and they do so without a word.

“Okay, listen to me man. I don't want to hurt you, and you know what? I won't even have to if you help me out. You hear me?”

His eyes rise slowly to meet yours and he nods silently.
You shrug and take him by the sleeve, rising him up until he is next to the cash drawer.

“I know how this shit works. You ought to have a key, and if you don't one of your friends has it. I want you to use that key and open that. Understood?”

He nods meekly and you're about to turn away when you catch him starting to say something.
“Miss, I'll do what you want... Just don't hurt anyone.”

He then fishes out a key out of a pocket. Hmm, he's either a manager or everyone is handed a key here. Doesn't matter, really, you've got what you want.
You look at him and he stays still.

“Hey, don't just stand there! Do your thing, man! I don't want to have to use this,” you exclaim as you wave your gun around.

He flinches and starts to unlock the drawer. Supervising the whole process, you almost miss a small movement at the back of the building, towards the end of a corridor. You squint but see nothing. Strange, you could have sworn there was something there... Maybe you ought to investigate?

>Investigate. You ain't going to prison because you missed one douchebag calling his mom.

>Hurry the process. It doesn't matter. The faster you haul ass, the less chancesl you have of getting into trouble.
>>
>>356664
>Investigate. You ain't going to prison because you missed one douchebag calling his mom.
>>
>>356664
It's a trap! Shoot the ceiling and yell to the fucker to get out here.
>>
>>356711
>>356719

Writing for both.
>>
>>356719
Seconded
>>
>>356664
Whoever that is, he's gonna be in for a world of hurt if he doesn't come this instant. You really hadn't planned on using the gun, if only not to draw attention but this changes things.
You chamber a round into your gun and release the safety before shooting straight up in the ceiling, causing everyone to panic and a lone woman to scream. Man, that shit is loud...

“You there, back where you think I can't see you,”you shout at the corridor. “Get your ass over here, or I'm coming for you!”

You note that the woman that was screaming earlier is now sobbing quietly but still no response. Nope, not happening. You turn to the man on the drawer, “Raphael” as the tag on his chest suggests and you order him to continue pulling the money out.

“You. Stay there and put that money in that bag.” You hand him the black duffelbag you had prepared on your way in. “I'm going to check that corner so if I see you talking to anybody...”

At this point, it's not really worth bothering with subtlety so you walk down and whirl around the corner.

“I've got you now, motherfu-”. Before you can finish you sentence, a girl a bit older than you punches you in the sternum before smacking your wrist, hard. Gasping for air, you collapse to the floor as she grabs your gun. Clearly experienced with guns, she lets releases the magazine and then racks the slide, clearing the gun and swooshing away your last chance of victory. Not that you'd be in any shape to oppose her.
Sitting on your knees, you finally perceive that she isn't alone. At her side stands a middle aged man who has clearly been in the military if you can judge by his large frame and stance. What do you say?

>Who the fuck are you people?

>Okay, how about we do a trade...

>I surrender, don't kill me!
>>
>>356781
*she releases the magazine.
Whoops.
>>
>>356781
>Okay, how about we do a trade...
>>
>>356781
Writing.
>>
The man sighs and as he takes a cigaret out of his leather jacket you see the faintest hint of a gun.

“Goddamit, the one day we can't afford things to go wrong, a random girl decides to pillage the bank we're in?” The girl, who appears to be black now that you can get a good look at her, shrugs before taking a cigarette of her own.

“I know,” she replies. “Talk about bad luck.”

Clearly, you're out of your league. While the girl already seems dangerous enough, you haven't even seen what the other guy can do. Are these guys cops? They don't look like it though you can't tell for sure seeing as they haven't tried to arrest you. Yet.
You're about to ask again but the man puts a finger to your mouth.

“Listen... girl.” He draws a puff before blowing the smoke in your face. “As far as I know, you don't have anything to trade that we can't do on our own. And what about if we're cops? Thought about that yet?”

Crap, he's right. You ain't getting out of this one, it seems. Now the question is, what are they going to do with you?

“Okay T, cuff her. We're bringing her back to HQ.”

She looks at you before looking back at him with a puzzled expression.

“Wait, what about the operation? We have to do it today, remember?”

Either these two aren't on the same page or you're in the middle of something really important...
As you ponder these facts, you see the girl (“T” ?) walk behind you and cuff you before she orders you to stand up.

Meanwhile, the man casually checks for the presence of any cameras, at least how it looks to you, before putting his cigarette aside and putting on a cloth mask.
You can't see the girl behind you but you assume she does the same since you hear the sound of the fabric. She prods you and you start walking back to the counter.
The hostage's expression seems to be mixed, some thinking that those two are cops in civil, some believing these are your friends but the majority mostly wondering what's going on. You see Raphael laying on the floor, he apparently has finished filling the bag and has set it on a table nearby.

Before you can say anything, the man takes the bag before shoving you towards the door...

Cont.
>>
>>356860
You open the door with a push of your shoulder and open the door to find the city mostly empty. Those smart enough to flee after having heard the gunshot have to be far away by now and it won't be long before the cops show up. Hopefully your captors have a getaway plan or this situation is gonna be hard to explain...
You turn back and look at them.

“So, what now?” you ask.

Clearly nonplussed, the man points to your left.

“Now you walk and you stop asking questions.”

In this situation your verve has mostly disappeared so you do as you're told and you start to walk.
After about five minutes of fast walking, the girl stops you near a crummy old van that must have started white but ended somewhere between green, brown and grey. And the smell clearly isn't better.

The man then opens the door and you are surprised to find a clean, almost hospital-like interior greeting you. You spare a glance toward T and the man who both nod. Fuck, to think that your mother told you to never climb in a stranger's car...

As you sit down and you hear the engine rumble, the girl closes the door and you feel that she is close enough that you can ask a question.

>Are you guys cops?

>Where are we going?

>What are you going to do with me?

>Write-in
>>
>>356898
>Just take off my cuffs already!
>>
>>356909
Writing.
>>
You had expected tons of reactions, but not really her starting to laugh.

“Oh man, you serious now? You really expect me to take off pretty much the only thing keeping you in check? If it was up to me, you'd be so bound people would think you'd be out of a S&M convention.”

“Come on,” you whine. “What do you think I'm going to do?”

She pouts for a seconds, as if thinking about the truth of the universe before turning to face you.

“Uh, I don't know... How about taking your gun and shooting me? Or, you know, trying to beat me up and take the wheel?”

You scowl and you're about to retort before you see the man squinting at you, in the way a serial killer might wonder how to kill someone without making a sound. Suddenly, arguing doesn't sound like a good idea anymore and you feel an urge to shut up.

You can barely see where the van is going so you resolve yourself to crafting and ingenious plan that will allow you to- hey, wait did the van stop?

Crap, this is way earlier than you expected! There's no time to waste, you need to find a way out. You might not escape with your life but if you escape with your life you'll be glad. At least you'll have tried, right. You look around you, but you see nothing of use, especially on such a short notice.
As the door of the van starts to open, the last opportunity you can get starts to form in your mind.
You'll need to tak your chances.

>Once the door opens, bolt out and run away. They can't chase you in the middle of street with people walking around, right?

>On second thought, there are too many ways this can go wrong. At least one of them has a gun and your hands are cuffed. You won't be getting far away.
>>
>>356968
>Once the door opens, bolt out and run away. They can't chase you in the middle of street with people walking around, right?
>>
>>356992
Writing.
>>
Fuck this, you're not going with them. They're probably going to torture you, or worse if they're cops, inform your parents about what you did. You have to get away, what's the worst that could happen?
As long as the opening is large enough you kick T in the face before leaping over her body. You hope you haven't hurt her too much or she's going to murder you once she gets her hand on you.
You sprint as fast as you can, you need to put some distance before considering anything else.
They are still close enough that you can hear them but at least they haven't shot you yet.
Some passersby look at you with curious eyes but so far no one has tried to stop you. Your eyes dart around and you try to get any opportunity you can get, but so far nothing has caught your eye.
You're starting to feel dispair when you notice a grocery store open on your right. Thanking your luck, you bolt inside before hiding behind a shelf. The cashier looks like he's about to say something, but you cut him off.
“Listen, my boyfriend is coming to get me, and he's fucking pissed off.” is all you can beg before you hear someone rush in and you go hide in a corner. You see him winking at you and you get the feeling that he's not gonna let you down.
“Hello sir, can I help you?”
“Yes as a matter of fact you can...” the man answers.

Cont.
>>
>>357079
“I'm looking for a hispanic, about twenty with green eyes and black frizzy hair. She came in here, where is she now?”
You see the cashier think for about a second before he points to the backdoor.
“With a red tanktop? Yeah man, I saw her. She came in here and started hitting me before storming out back there. I'm lucky she didn't hurt me, but you should be able to catch her if you hurry.”
There is an uncomfortable silence where you can see the cashier's smile fade.
You then see the man take something out of his pocket but from your view you can't see what it is.
“Okay, let me reiterate my question. Did you see a suspect come in here? Think about it carefully, I don't want to have to take you in.”
The cashier's face goes pale and his confidence disappears. He then points in your direction before running to the back. That fucker sold you!
You don't even wait for your pursuer to start turning around, you take off towards the door. But as you reach it, you're stopped by the girl who grabs your wrist and pushes you against the wall.
“That hurt, you bitch!” she whispers in your ear before dragging you back to the van who's parked near the store. “You're coming with us whether you like it or not. And if you don't, I'm gonna cuff your feet and drag you by the hair!”

Cont.
>>
When it's put like that, she does sound more convincing. Your walk back to the van is a silent one, and you don't even try to get away. You'd rather not draw their anger again.
As you enter the van and settle down, you notice she hops beside you before drawing your gun and keeping it at reach.
Looks like they really don't want to take chances and you can't fault them on that.
Seeing as you have a bit of time before you get there, do you want to say anything?

>Are you guys cops?

>What are you going to do with me?

>Write-in
>>
>>357168
Okay, clearly this is not working.
I'll start again tomorrow at 18:00 CEST.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.