[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Narrator has a problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

The Narrator sat in the small concrete Room, the single dangling light Reflected off the lenses of his gas mask, and his Brown cashmere suit was surprisingly clean even though he had no washer or drier. the room was empty apart from him, his chair, his vodka (with straw) his story book, and his pencil. he was Drunk and depressed, so he was going to write a story, he was pondering why he would do that, why did he write stories? was it because he had to? or because he wanted to, that was the question, he had caused so much pain, he had created, destroyed, and ruined lives, he kind of felt bad. but oh well, such is life. he then realized he wasn't alone in the room. beside him, was a dog, it was a messy looking black blood hound, it had dreary tired eyes, with a bullet hole above the left eye, he had black drool spilling out of his mouth, and barbed wire tied around his throat like a leash from hell, it led down beneath him, and coiled around a beating heart like a snake. Tthe hound barked. "Hello Beelzebub"
he and Beelzebub go way back, they had met at a 'immortal banquet' where other entities met, get drunk and/or high, and just talk, Beelzebub was being picked on by a Drunk Jesus, and The Narrator stepped in, Beelzebub has liked him ever since. "Narrator, i have a task for you, its beyond my power to take" this wasn't unusual, Beelzebub wasn't all that powerful, Narrator was "and what would that be my Canine pal?" he took a long drink of his vodka, reminiscing on all the good times they had together "It's Lucifer, something happened" the narrator froze, when it came to immortal beings he could not control what happened to them, that was up to-well, the narrator didn't like to say his name, but he could do small things, and he could help, "what happened? lose another bet?" the narrator chuckled, that was a frequent problem "No, he has been captured" The Narrator took on the demeanor of being concerned "by who? surely its another immortal" The Blood hound shook his head "Not one that i have ever met" The Narrator was further confused, he knew EVERY SINGLE immortal being, they were all in the script, who could it be? "you don't know who it is? you know the script just as well as i do" the hound nods "yes, this is a being.... a being from a different universe, a strange being, a being that i have never heard about, he appears to be human, which may explain why hes not in the script" The narrator played with this in his head "do you know his name?" the hound nods "yes, his name is... The Observer"
>>
wow, i made a LOT of mistakes
>>
>>356397
Little piece of advice, change the format on this because reading a block like that is a pain in the ass.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.