[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Aesirs Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

In the year 2046 and insurgent forces have caused the great united continent of america to fall. Religious prosecution is rampant and any resistance is met with brutal violence, even death. There is no one to stand in the way of the new world regime you awaken one day in your hovel to a note placed at your front door with only one word on it bearing the name "WOTAN" on it.
>>
>>356255
You stare at the note for a monent in co fusion and think to yourself for a short moment before you crumple the note and throw it in the trash. With a sigh you close the front door and head to your bathroom. The reflection of a hollow man stares back at you through a dirty mirror. You open the medicine cabinet and
A) begin to abuse meds
B) close cabinet and take a cold shower
>>
>>356257

B
>>
>>356258
The piercing pain of addiction is running rampant through your head. Like a sweet soft mistress the drugs call to you for one more embrace. But you close the cabinet and turn on the rusted shower ice cold water sputters from the faucet and bites your skin like a rabid dog. Youve toweled off and go to change and something catches your attention as you pass the window. A large plume of smoke just a few miles from your apartment. You stare for a moment more and
A)turn on the news
B)finish your morning routine
>>
>>356259

B
>>
>>356262
As strange as it seems it doesnt phase you. The rags you wore the day prior seemed well enough to throw on. A bell tolling in the distamce signals the time for work to begin within the hour. You leave walking out the door into the grey vast conformity you
A) walk your normal route
B) take a slightly different path
>>
>>356263
B
>>
>>356263

B mate, don't wanna meet anything strange
>>
>>356263
B
We will lead the most mundane life until something explodes.
>>
>>356265
You feel an urge to see something a little different on your way. You take the south passage to the factory a bit of a longer route but worth it to see the only beauty left inthe city. A small church left unharmed old as sin and imbued with old carvings of dragons and horsemen. You stop for a moment to look and wonder why this of all things survived the purge of heresy. Maybe it was just far too beautiful to destroy even to the eyes of new age religious hordes. Suddenly you hear a whisper. Your name being said in a quiet urgent tone, you
A) look around to see who it was
B) ignore it and keep walking
>>
>>356270
B
Ain't doin shit till that explosion.
>>
>>356270

you already know it, lad: B
It's probably the monkey on the back
>>
>>356270
You begin to walk and make it to a deserted overpass you notice someone waiting by the street sign just before the tunnel. As try to walk past him he stops you, from what you can tell, to be in his late 30's with pale skin and about 7 ft tall. Muscular enough to look likee he could crush any man with his pinky finger. He says to you "youve been called, what will you send the messenger?"
A) tell him you dont know what hes talking about
B) attack out of panic
>>
>>356278
C. Turn around and walk the other way

No explosion. No reaction.
>>
>>356278
>A
u drunk bro xDDD
>>
>>356278

A, let's be serious.
>>
>>356278
You begin to explain that your lost to what hes asking. A sharp smile curls from the ends of his mouth and he says my brother munnin isnt the patient type. A shimmer of black iron shone from the inside of his short leather jacket "come with me" he says flatly. You and stare for a moment scared and speechless.
A) Go with him
B) Attempt to run
>>
>>356285

A, he has the black iron.
>>
>>356285
You follow him each footstep growng louder with every passing minute. Everything grew quiet after a while only the empty void of a numb mind was left. He went down a dillapitated stair case to a rusty iron door. Muttered a few words to what seemed like himself and a man opened the door for us. He looks at you and nods his head to come with him. As you walk through the door your met by three men in old US military garb a remnant of an age long passed.
A) keep silent
B) ask what they want with you
>>
>>356287

A. I hope he's very careful about his surroundings
>>
>>356287
Silence fell over the room for a moment until a deep harsh voice broke through. The middle man just as tall as the messenger and what seemed like twice as large. Bearded and tired looking, one eye white as new snow. "Welcome man! Ive been waiting for you". "Do not be afraid I dont wish to harm you, only to talk".
A) ask him whays going on
B) remain silent
>>
>>356292

B. Still silent and very careful about my surrounding, ready to escape.
>>
>>356293
He let out a soft laugh, "such disrespect boy". A shudder runs down your spine and sends your blood runnin cold. "I am known by many names; Wotan, odin, all-father, feared and worshipped by many even by you". Youre struck with shock and a volatile sickness rises in your gut.

A) stand your ground
B) fall to the urge to pass out
>>
>>356295

A.
>>
>>356296
You'd heard the rumors but didnt think mich of them the terrorist group known as the Aesirs children were the scourge of the new regime. The large plume of smoke, the note by your door it all made sense in that moment. His one eye peircing as two looked dead at you as he paced around the room. "We've been recruiting men of pure blood, men like you". "There is a plague brought on this nation and our goal is to eradicate it". With a firm tone he ordered the other two men to take you "geri, frekki put him in holding until my preparations are complete". Two hard as stone fists drag you to a dark room with a cot and a dim lamp. One of the men tell you to get some rest and with that you dont hesitate to wait patiently and nervously for whats next.

Thats it for now if anyone is interested ill make a new thread tomorrow if its a shit story ill just stop. Thanks for listening though.
>>
>>356297
man, your story is creeping the fuck out of me. but i like that
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.