[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIV THREAD! IN MEMORY OF OLD OP WHO SLEEPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CIV.png (74KB, 3692x1972px) Image search: [Google]
CIV.png
74KB, 3692x1972px
We Are Automatically Using Meme Leaders.
-----
Race:
A. White
B. Black
C. Asian
D. Native American
E. Latino
F. Other

Religion
A. Mono-theistic
B. Poly-Theistic

Gender dominance in society:
A. Patriarchy
B. Matriarchy
C. Equality
>>
>C. Latino
>A. They pray to the Blood God
>A. Patriarchy
We're gunna be aztecs and shiiiieeet
>>
>>355861
That is a bit dark, and I am so on board. Hopefully people agree with you.
>>
>>355850
Not sure how to do the green text crap.
E. Latino
B. Poly-Theistic
C. Equality
We worship the four elemental gods (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water), and those who are chosen by these gods lead us.
>>
>>355861
+1
>>
3 More votes and we will kick off the game boys
>>
>>355861
This
>>
File: CIV.png (79KB, 3692x1972px) Image search: [Google]
CIV.png
79KB, 3692x1972px
Latino Blood God Patriarchy It Is.
--
Three men sit on the washed up logs they have found next to the shore. They discuss moving, and settling down away from the desert. They send both of their women to go get food. They come back with a surprising amount of food.
They sleep and get ready to move in the morning.
-----
>Population: ( 3 men, 2 women, 2 children)
>Agriculture/Food: 7/10
>Resources: 3/10
>Manufacturing:0/10 (Nothing is being made really)
>Trade and services:0/10 (No one to trade with)
>Treasury:0/10 (No money exists)
>Political stability:0/10 (We have no government)

>A. Move North
>B. Move West
>C.Move South
>D.Move East
>E .Settle Down As Is
>>
>>355937
Move south towards the forest peninsula, but avoid the desert. Its wet, and near both the desert and the plains.
Meaning that there will be a variety of blood available for the blood god.
>>
>>355946
I see words that make sense. Here's my vote.
>>
File: CIV.png (79KB, 3692x1972px) Image search: [Google]
CIV.png
79KB, 3692x1972px
You start your venture South, but two men are slaughtered by bears. The rest manage to make it to the forest, at the cost of plenty food during the journey. Things are not going as planned. One woman has smeared her husband's blood on her as a reference to their great god.
-
>Population: ( 2 men, 3 women, 0 children)
>Agriculture/Food: 5/10
>Resources: 3/10
>Manufacturing:0/10 (Nothing is being made really)
>Trade and services:0/10 (No one to trade with)
>Treasury:0/10 (No money exists)
>Political stability:0/10 (We have no government)
---
>A.Culture & Religion
>B.Construction
>C.Improve military
>D.Government & Laws
>E.Research & Development
>>
>>356011
fug. set out traps for little critters like rabbits or something and build some huts
>>
>>356016
You need to chose A-E. Huts would be under Construction, Traps would be under Research
>>
>>356025
fine.
E research trapping and put it to use
B uild some huts

in that order
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.