[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quest Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: eyebrowsmk2.gif (8KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrowsmk2.gif
8KB, 500x364px
You're this absolutely dashing lady, currently in a little tea shack sipping delicious, delicious tea. Kudos to the manager - he's busy making another pot for himself. Good on him. You're tempted to ask for seconds.

Anyway, what was your name again?

>Welcome to Quest Quest! Roll a d10 and be sure to freewrite in a good answer! Rules will be periodically added as the quest continues.
>>
Sofia
>>
Kristen
>>
>>35556
Samowhitz Goldbergstein
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>35647
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>35556
Doktoro Esperanto
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>35556
Marina Musco esq.

the esquire is self perscribed.
>>
sorry for being a retarded newfag, but how do i rol
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>35556
Patricia "the Destructor" O'Leary
>>
>>35745
First of all, please sage when posting dumb questions.

Secondly, it's in the damned sticky ffs
>Dice rolling follows /tg/'s format (e.g., "dice+2d6" without the quotes in the options field rolls 2d6).
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>35811
Thanks
>>
File: thinkingveryslowly.gif (7KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingveryslowly.gif
7KB, 500x364px
>>35698
Hmmm... You don't think you're enough of a doctor to be Doktoro...
>>35647
Sofia's just not gonna work...
>>35779
>>35717
AH, YES! You remember now!
You're Patricia "the Destructor" Musco, esq. But the esquire's self-prescribed and Destructor just sounds awesome.

Just as you finish pondering over your name, you look down. Dammit, out of tea! You and your Destructor self are ready to annihilate a second pot of the stuff. What flavor should you go for this time?
>>
>>36041
Sweet Tea from the american southlands
>>
>>36041
have whatever tea the manager is having for himself, he works here, he must know whats good
>>
File: Untitled-3.gif (64KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.gif
64KB, 500x364px
>>36160
Mm, sweet tea. Delicious. Maybe, you think, maybe I should get some tea from the South. With all those cacti and mountains and sunsets and things. You raise your hand, open your mouth, and say:

"Hey, ma-"

Instantly, vertigo floods you. It feels like someone just threw you in a bath of lukewarm water. Chills go through your body as you struggle to regain your senses.

A cold sweat. W-what... what was that? You hear a little *ping!* noise right above your head. You look up... is that a... a quest?

>Welcome to Quest Quest! This is your first encounter with a quest, so I'll be brief: whenever you get a notification for a quest, you have the opportunity to start a quest! What the quest is is something you don't get to find out unless you start the quest.
>Every quest gives you some kind of reward for finishing it.
>Vote Yes to take the quest and No to decline it.
>>
>>36421
LETS DO THIS SHIT.
dont forget the tea though.
>>
>>36456
This
>>
File: tea get yay.gif (100KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
tea get yay.gif
100KB, 500x364px
>>36456
>>36599
Of course you can't forget about the tea! Immediately, you order a cup of tea. He doesn't seem to notice the giant QUEST marker over your head, so I guess it's only you? Anyway, you get your wonderful sweet American south tea. Absolutely delicious!

With a little bit of hesitation, you press that "Yes" sign, and immediately a quest pops up:

"SEDUCE THE GIRL <3"

....huh?

You don't see any girls in here. What, are they just gonna fall from the sky like some terrible hare-

A resounding slam echoes from the door. God, what was that? You look and see a girl. Short hair, bangs, big eyes, the works. Oh, so that's the girl.

Oh my god, she's adorable.

OH MY GOD, SHE'S ADORABLE

HOW DO SEDUCE
>>
>>36764
Undress
>>
>>36764
lick girl
>>
>>36764
With the classic "hey good lookin', what's cookin'?" line

since apperently you are from the 60's
>>
File: tongue.gif (141KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.gif
141KB, 500x364px
>>36777
>
UNDRESS? SURE! WHY NOT?

Undressing was super effective! Mystery Girl's now in full blush!

>>36816
LICK GIRL?

Lick was mildly effective? Girl is confused.

NEED TO GO FURTHER
>>
>>37043
Undress her too
>>
>>37043
tell her she tastes like a woman.
>>
File: Untitled-6.gif (185KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.gif
185KB, 500x364px
>>37151
>>37094
>Last one for tonight, sorry

You rip her clothes off and whisper "you taste like a woman" into her ear. You can... uh... smell her... arousal...........? Is it arousal or is it fear? You gotta find out.
>>
>>37315
Thanks, great thread
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.