[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTERACTIVE MOVIE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: post apocalyptic sydney.jpg (41KB, 550x207px) Image search: [Google]
post apocalyptic sydney.jpg
41KB, 550x207px
*company names being shown*

*opening credits starts playing**

setting: post nuclear war Australia

*the main character wakes up from bed, brushes his teeth and walks out of his two storey apartment, the streets are empty and there are few children playing on the streets. he walks to a bus stop and boards a bus. as he sits down, he accidenally bumps on an old man and drops his stuff. the guy, too weak to pick up the stuff, asks the main character to pick up the stuff for him in which he does.

MAIN CHARACTER: oh, here you go sir

OLD MAN: oh thank you mr......mr........
>>
MAIN CHARACTER: Justice. That's all I go by now...

all aboard the cheese train
>>
>>353591
Terry Crews.
>>
>>353591
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
>>
File: images-6.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>353684
This
>>
MAIN CHARACTER: Justice. That's all I go by now...

*as the bus is moving, the tv's on the bus ceiling comes on*

TV: they saved us from destruction, they brought back the government at a time when the world was crumbling, we are the last civilization on earth, and it is because of them that we are the last functioning country on earth, they have made Australia....great again.

*as they are driving to the factory, they stop at a police checkpoint where armed policemen are guarding, one policemen tell the bus driver to stop and walks in the bus

POLICEMEN: ALRIGHT, EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE BUS AND SHOW US YOUR PASS!

*everyone walks out of the bus and show the guards the passes they have, after Justice shows the guards his pass, the old man whom he helped earlier says he doesn't remember having a pass, the guards then tell him again to show him the pass. After he tells them he doesn't remember where the pass is, the old man is taken away by the guards as he tries to resist.

>should he intervene
>should he not intervine
>>
>>353976

He intervenes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.