[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civilization Quest Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

File: 1440970315995.png (6MB, 1500x6400px) Image search: [Google]
1440970315995.png
6MB, 1500x6400px
Alright, let's have a go at this. Vote for Race and for Place, and we can see what time period seems appropriate. Feel free to recommend time periods with your votes.
>>
>Kobold
>Ruins
>>
>Yeti
>Tundra
>whatever time period that lets us eat pesky swordsmen
>>
>>352568
>>352575
Hopefully we can get a third player, or some compromise can be reached.
>>
File: 2.jpg (140KB, 550x788px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
140KB, 550x788px
>>352567
Insects, underground/tundra.
Giant spider-Hercules beetle hybrids. Livin' large, building a great empire until some popsicle tries to raise us as undead. We kill him and take over the rest of the world
>>
>>352580
I like this. Screw yetis.
>>
>>352580
Yeah sounds good, don't have to limit ourselves to beetles. Could have variants for different roles
>>
>>352580
I vote for this, and
>>352575
this as secondary

If i might suggest something, machines underground. As in, mining robots that went rogue and are trying to survive, maybe trying to seek their creators to ally/enslave/kill them.
>>
>>352580
Alright, This I can do. Writing.
>>
>>352580
>>352582
>>352583
>>352584
seems spiderbeetles are the vote
>>
>>352580
Weird
I thought we played an Insect Game Recently.
Sorta hope it doesn't just become 'Nids.
>>
File: tumblr_my9nisRnK01slfskvo1_400.jpg (46KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my9nisRnK01slfskvo1_400.jpg
46KB, 300x445px
Skittering fills the great adorned hall, the nurses of the hive carrying food to the central pit of the room, setting down hunks of meat and rotting leaves before the great throng of eggs. The eggs are about five or six feet tall each, two or three feet wide, all clustered around a larger egg, the egg that will blossom into an Emperor, the mightiest of your kind. The ground is littered with decayed food, the ancient masonry kept remarkably clean. The exits and entrances to this great hall, mighty and adorned as it may be, have collapsed into rubble.

The workers farm grubs in pits dug beneath ancient thrones, the drones claw endlessly at the rubble that once bore the statues of previous emperors. The glorious visages of imperial splendour are used to warm eggs. The unborn Emperor, even as his mind awakens in the egg, is enraged by the destruction of his imperium, and in a few moments, the great egg shatters, the roaring two ton adolescent within rushing forward and bellowing out to the drones around him.

The drones cluster near him and kneel on their forelegs in supplication, and with his awakening the other soldiers are born, the cluster of thirty eggs breaking open and the half-ton soldiers clustering around their liege.

>Status:
>Population: 200 or so Drones, 50 Nurses, 30 Soldiers, 1 Emperor (Please name him)
>Resources: Lots of broken masonry, Grubs.
>Structures: A broken down great hall, all of it's exits blocked by rubble
>Technology: Simple Masonry, Grub Farming.

>1d20's for actions, 1d100 for Ideas.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Am I the only one who'a noticed a spike in civ quests recently?

>>352590

Anyways let's figure out how to have our soldiers spew acid. And let's name the emperor the Swarm/Hivegod
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>352590
Repair great hall, clear at least one exit.
I suck at names so I'll let someone else do that.
>>
>>352593
Yeah there's a lot of them being made in the Single Civ Format.
I'm sorta mad about it, because The Multi Civ Format often lasts longer and has a lot more player interaction.
>>
>>352590
The new emperor (who's name, I believe, should be Aenys the Bountiful) does >>352594
>>
dice+1d20

>>352590
Prepare a fungal farm to feed our growing population
>>
>>352599
Wait how the fuck do I roll
>>
>>352600
Put dice+1d20 in options field.
>>
>>352593
The soldiers begin to train themselves, taking up what chunks of stone they may and starting to use them as weapons. Some of them feel as if they are not achieving much with these makeshift tools, and a faction of the warriors feel they would be more efficient with their own bodies. One of them observes the workers chewing up stone to produce a cement like spit, and they try to imitate this ability, finding some success. Your soldiers cannot produce acid with the food they have at current, but they can spit chunks of cement like spines.

>>352594

The workers begin to reconstruct the great hall, crushing up the rubble and using it as cement to fill cracks in walls and flooring. The corridor to the armoury is opened, and the warriors now have armour and weapons available.With this done the Emperor rests upon his throne, and demands that the statues of his forebears be reconstructed. This is an incredibly demanding task, but the Emperor will not be denied.

With the soldiers wearing their armour, great dark iron mantles, and wielding an assortment of glaives and javelins, they hunger for combat.

>What do you do? There are three other collapsed corridors.
>>
>>352596
when are u going to continue harambe quest kindly bro ?
>>
>>352605
dont we need a queen to reproduce ?
how do we get one ?
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>352605
>Continue clearing the corridors.
>>
Rolled 744 (1d1020)

>>352605
Send ten soldiers to explore through that one corridor.
Love our brand new ability.
>>
>>352606
within 2 hours or sooner, if people play.
Probably earlier than two hours if I get the people
>>
>>352610
Ooops, too many dice.
>>
>>352608
Yup. Essentially, it works like this:

There are three initial types of egg.

1. Workers/Drones, which produce only the servile classes. The drones have the capability, if fed enough, to produce a queen-egg, which is really more of a Cocoon, in which it will metamorphose into a Queen.

2. Soldiers. Soldiers have the ability, if fed enough and if they are experienced enough, the metamorphose into several types of advanced combat forms, as you all dictate. You will need to research these.

3. Emperors. An Emperor egg can, rarely, be born female, as an Empress. The Union between Empress and Emperor will produce exemplary offspring.

It is remembered, through the murals carved on the walls and the ancestral memory of the workers, that an Emperor would often have an Empress as his first wife, and have a harem of Queens as concubines.
>>
>>352616
alright can we already produce a queen or not ?
>>
File: 55TGET6V17011412016644121.jpg (230KB, 1200x761px) Image search: [Google]
55TGET6V17011412016644121.jpg
230KB, 1200x761px
>>352626
Nope, you're barely getting by on grubs and rotten wood.

>>352609
Your workers set out to clean the corridors once more, and the rubble is used to patch up the armoury and to seal cracks in the armour of the soldiers. Soon, many of the statues of the great hall are present once again. A new room is opened into, the farms. This room is odd, in that it is completely overrun by a huge underground rainforest, the once tamed crops having risen and overtaken the entire room.

Beyond this, signs of inhabitants have been found, with small scribbles on the walls and chunks of bone that have been picked clean.

>>352610
A group of soldiers thoroughly explore the armoury, finding it almost untouched by the years. It is a long stone chamber, built around three large statues of emperors in full armour, that contains armour and weapon racks, along with a good deal of scrap metal and some tools.

I need to just pop to the shops, so they next update may be a tad delayed
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>352630
Send half of our workers to tend the crops. Also, send 10 of soldiers to guard them. Just in case.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>352632
Seconding this.
>>
File: 450px-Nerubian_Egg_full.jpg (39KB, 450x583px) Image search: [Google]
450px-Nerubian_Egg_full.jpg
39KB, 450x583px
>>352639
>>352632
A cohort of soldiers march into the rainforest, hacking through the underbrush and pushing into a clearing, patrolling around the room and allowing the workers to begin to carry off huge amounts of plant matter, stockpiling it in the now open food storage bins. More and more signs of life are found, small reptilian footprints and patches of scales.

The amount of food spurs two drones to undergo metamorphosis into Queens, suitable concubines for the Empress, and soon enough they will lay eggs.

Please roll to determine what type of eggs are produced

1-10: Abnormal
11-45: Drone
46-70: Soldier
71-87: Nurse
88-95: Empress
96-99: Emperor (BAD THING)
100: ???
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>352670
Shall we be good guys or eat those lizards?
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>352670
Give me my insect waifu.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>352670
come on come on ???
>>
>>352676
>>352677
Well. You asked for it. The dice gods approve.
>>
File: 1467310102940.jpg (35KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1467310102940.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>>352676
Awwww yis.
>>
>>352677
>>352676
Aw. Yiss.
>>
File: anubarak.jpg (159KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
anubarak.jpg
159KB, 1200x675px
The egg is laid, and it grows vigorously and quickly, the mind within awakening within a few weeks. It begins to make contact with the Emperor, and it projects a sort of satisfied grin, disarming the all too powerful Emperor very quickly. She is named Ahnqi, and she is hungry. As she bursts forth from the egg, she stands at the same height at as the Emperor. She is perfectly formed, her chitin a glossy black, her claws razor sharp, and her eyes a deep, overpowering purple, like poison, or like sapphires. She meets the Emperor on his throne, and before even truly speaking with him, she launches herself at him, her great claws clashing with his, and the two of them courting through the traditional method, a duel, to the injury.

The two "fight" for hours, and they are captivated with one another, the great spartan black form of the Emperor, and the glossy purple chitin of the Empress clashing for several days. By the time they have finished their battle, Ahnqi has paid lip service to her husband, though the two still fight playfully from time to time.

In the mean time, what next?
>>
>>352686
Start hunting for food.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>352709
Seconding this. We need to feed our waifu .
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>352686
Send couple of our stealthiest to see can they find lizards.
>>
File: P1010467r.jpg (326KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
P1010467r.jpg
326KB, 1200x1600px
>>352720
The Empress is hungry, and she demands her new husband feed her. He goes out, almost immediately, into the jungle like abandoned farm to hunt, his enhanced senses, and the favour of his new wife spur him on, and he hunts. He finds something, something living. A small family of boar like creatures, semi-reptilian but without feet to match our tracks. He annihilates a pack of them, claws tearing through them.

He then carried back this pack, about 250lb of meat, to the Empress, and she is fed, along with the rest of the warriors. The Emperor seems to fervently adore his new wife, who he has taken to calling Ahn, which translates very roughly to ''Perfection". He leads the scouts, after this hunt is done, to find the creatures that have left tracks.

A single warrior follows a line of tracks, and vanishes without a trace. The line of tracks he follows ends at a crack in the wall, that your people are too big to enter. This cave entrance smells of life, and scales are all around it. This must be the residence of the creatures, if you wish to commune with them, perhaps it may be done here.#

(The Empress has started production of a brood of Exemplar Eggs, but she will require more in order to fully do so. Gifts, food, bloodshed and so forth will help produce Exemplar Eggs)

>What next?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>352737
Break the crack in the wall so we can enter.
Blood for the blood g- i mean the empress!
>>
>>352744
This. We are gonna tear down this wall better then Gorbachev.
>>
>>352752
>>352744
The Empress wishes for victory, as she languishes in the great hall, and her husband will provide it. The cohort is lead, with the emperor at it's head, to the crevace, and they begin to hack at it, turning meter after meter of stone into projectile stone-spit, gradually burrowing deeper and deeper into the wall. Soon, they begin to hear voices.

"The bugs are back"

"Oh gods, they're getting through"

"No, no they can't, not now.."

"They're tearing through the stone! They'll be here soon!"

"No... No! Run, hide, anything, please, get the eggs out.."

There is the sound of padding feet, and then of tears. Pitiful. The Emperor, impatient, charges into the last of the stone, his horn shattering it. He keeps going, two tons of chitin and fury slamming into the huddled mass of draconian figures, landing the group collectively into a fire pit. He crushes them, hacking them to pieces with his claws and charring them in the fire. The cohort looks around the small, hovel like dwelling, and finds a few more of the draconian figures, female, guarding a clutch of perhaps a hundred eggs, an entire generation.

The mothers clutch at their eggs and beg for mercy. They stand around six feet in height, scaled humanoids, descendants of slaves, perhaps.

The corpses are fed, crispy and charred, to the Queen, and she relishes at the story of her husbands triumph. The two are locked into an embrace for a while before their usual fighting.

>What do you do with the eggs? And, new actions.
>>
>>352778
The eggs are part of our empire now so raise them as such and try too be better Grub Farmers
>>
>>352778
If we eat them can we spit out anything new? Or maybe it mutates us or something?
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>352790
Forgot to roll
>>352778
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>352778
Feed the eggs to the Empress(if that helps her produce more eggs if not give it to our soldier and the leftovers to the workes)
I believe there are 2 more tunels to explore so lets do that.
>>
>>352797
You'd be able to spit hunks of scaly flesh or egg shell, if that's your thing.

>>352790
The hundred eggs are brought into the farm, where they are settled in an abandoned plant bed. The mothers try to build homes, failing rather badly, but the drones step in and help, providing food and constructing homes for them. About ten soldiers look after the young Draconians, seeming to care for them. This faction is headed by a soldier named Khalak, and he vigorously trains the new younglings to be good, proper members of the servile classes. They work productively, their smaller hands enabling them to very easily help with grooming or with farming or weapon maintenance.

They are supremely popular, and as they mature over the course of around a year, your people set up small homes for themselves, the soldiers in their own personal homes, with groups of drones as servants. The great hall, with this set up, resembles a small city, bustling with servants and with trade. The soldiers live as if petty nobles, and the queens produce more and more of your people.

Life is good.

>Status:
>Population: 400 Serviles, 120 Draconian Slaves, 80 Nurses, 60 Soldiers, 1 Emperor (Name still undecided) and 1 Empress (Ahn)
>Food supply: Just about Adequate
>Technology: Simple Recovered Weaponry, Draconian Husbandry, Masonry, Cement Spit, Grub Farming, Underground Farming.
>Issues: Lack of Clean Water, Poor Quality Food, No Specialized Housing, No Real Production, Running out of living space. 2 Corridors left to excavate.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>352840
>name for the Emperor: Baeiira (Insert some evil insect nickname)
Also lets dug up the remaining 2 corridors
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>352840
Try to make Clean Water
>>
>>352864
The serviles make an attempt to dig into one of the corridors, and many die in an accident, as the rocks crush them. It is odd, however, it seems impossible for rocks that large to have fallen naturally from where they had been, without any help...

>>352873
Your people attempt to filter the water they do have, managing to produce something resembling clean water by straining and boiling almost all of the consumed water. Your people are a lot healthier, as a result.

>What now?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>352883
Find a way to make better Quality Food
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>352883
Try that corridor again
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>352883
I will dig thouse damn corridors or i will die trying
>>
>>352883
Also OP do we have 2 action per turn or only one?
>>
>>352883
>>352918
I think it's a 1d100 idea and a 1d20 action.
But it might just be one of each.
>>
>>352904
>>352913

The workforce is mobilized, and your people set out to dig through the corridor. The work is dangerous and hard, as it seems that sabotage may be severly damaging your efforts. Eventually, you break through, and what you see is intimidating, very intimidating. A small fortress, a glorified war camp, garrisoned by Draconians, all in armour. As soon as you break through, a volley of arrows hits, and your men fall back. Beyond the fortress is the temple quarter of the city, and the these slaves have stolen it from you.

>>352901
Dude, come on, it's not interesting when you just point at a problem I've suggested to you and ask me to fix it for you. What type of food? How do you think we should produce better food? Should we work to develop spices, seasoning? Should we try to raise herds of captive livestock? Should we try to enhance our grub farming, our regular farming? Give me something to work with.
>>
>>352940
work to develop spices,
Sorry I simply couldn't think of anything.
>>
>>352940
What is the fortress made from?
>>
Rolled 5, 20 = 25 (2d20)

>Scout the fortress, see how many Draconians are there,their equipment etc.
> Prepare your force for defending the settlment
First roll for scouting effectivnes second roll for preparation effectivnes
>>
>>352940
Use some of the eggs the draconions produce as a delicacy.
>>
>>352940
We could have our workers mine under the fortress, for one of two attacks:
>Collapse foundations, advance soldiers under cement spitting cover
>Have soldiers use the tunnels, feint a frontal attack then have the soldiers come out of the ground at their base
>>
>>352970
>>352940
Im guessing getting a 20 is a Crit succes?
Look at me failing at greentexting,what a newfag.
>>
>>352972
Seems like a bad idea senpai. Thought they are weak these lizard people are not loyal to use they might flip to the Draconians(who can dominate other reptiles) if they flip to them we would have an enemy from inside and outside.
>>
>>352972
Don't do that!
>>
>>352983
Or we could chalange the leader of the Draconians, apparently they fall into chaos without their Dragon Master(or however they are called) or we could focus dire the Dragon Master with our Emperor and Empress.
>>
>>352999
1v1 sounds good if he'll go for it
>>
>>353006
I think we are at an advantage here because we are more adapted to the terrain. So we could use our tactics(which i really like) also we prob have an advantage in numbers but we lack the organisation(Draconians have Army level military).
>>
>>353026
By our tactics i meant the ones >>352983
suggested
>>
>>353029
Cool, so we're attacking in some way - try for a 1v1, if they turn it down we'll employ those tactics.
>>
>>353042
I will wait for the OP to put the next update , then i will chalange the Dragon Lord, because i have already made decisions this turn and rolled on them.
>>
>>352970
Your scouts fail in their missions. They are captured, but all die, spitting cement into their captor's faces.

Your preperations are, however, much more effective. First, great slabs of stone are crafted for use as shields, carried by each and every one of your soldiers, who are already very heavily defended by chitin. Armour is layered onto them, and they all chew up stone to produce their cement. Javelins are sharpened and readied

Then, the tunnels. Your serviles dig, and they dig hard, burrowing all the way up to the entrance to the fortress. Around thirty soldiers are concealed in this manner. One digger discovers an area of weakened stone under one of the fortress walls, which could be collapsed, and in doing so it would sever the gates.

Ahn and the Emperor, Baeshn are covered in the royal regalia, and in steel Armour, resplendent in their glory. Thirty soldiers lie underneath the battlefield, and a route into the fortress may be created by collapsing a section of wall. The Draconians await you, and their bows look to be fierce.

>What next?
>>
>>353072
>chalenge the Dragon lord to 1v1
If he refuses use the duel the we attack
>>
>>353087
We attack using all of our forces,utilising the tunnels under the fort the best we can.
>>
>>353087
>>353090
These, any forces above land should advance to the area of wall that will collapse.

Try and keep a tight formation like a roman tortoise
>>
>>353072
Also brb in 20 min, gotta eat. I will probably roll after i come back.
>>
>>353094
Also utilise the shields for protection againts their bowmen.
>>
>>353072
Challenge their leader. If they refuse, charge. We're tough bugs, we can endure their attack.
>>
I am back now.
>>
Roll for it.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>353072
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>353173
>>
>>353180
>>353198
I gues this is a Phyric victory?
>>
>>353173
Here goes nothing.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>353215
And nothing went, because no dice.
>>
>>353209
Haha, a victory is a victory.

Hopefully our empress gets off on all the bloodshed and gets to laying eggs.
>>
File: 1467378913802.jpg (89KB, 1182x966px) Image search: [Google]
1467378913802.jpg
89KB, 1182x966px
>>353222
Nice one and nice trips.
>>
File: P23D4Jh.jpg (218KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P23D4Jh.jpg
218KB, 1920x1200px
>>353198
>>353180

The Emperor steps forward onto the Battlefield, and bellows out a challenge.

"Bring out your puny, rot-scaled master, and I will battle him. Let him die in your steads. If he is to die, we take your fortress. If I die, my people will submit."

The Draconians think for a moment, as the beating sun shimmers on the Emperor's chitin, before a larger figure responds, from the walls.

"Fine then, we will call for his Eminence. You shall roast in your fetid little rock-hide, and your people shall be devoured."

A few minutes pass, before a roar sounds out, reverberating across the city. The air is rocked slightly, a shock-wave blasts along the shattered streets. Then, it appears in the sky, a huge black demon, like a thundercloud. It flaps across the city in two or three wingbeats, then lands on the fortress wall. It blots out the sun, in doing so. It is approximately six or seven times longer than the Emperor, about four times taller, and about eight times as wide. It's scales are darkened black, and it's teeth are bright white, like lightning across a black sky.

It laughs at the Emperor.

"Look upon this, my children, it seems a beetle has wandered out from the dung-heap into my home. How amusing."

It picks it's teeth with a claw, before fluidly moving down onto the battlefield. It raises a hand to slice down at the Emperor, it's great digit stopping confusedly in the air as a chip of cement sails into it's eye, gluing it shut with a crack. The Emperor leaps onto the things head, and the two struggle, as the Emperor repeatedly stabs at the beast's head and as it slams it's wings into the Emperor's chitin.

The great twenty ton beast of scales and flame bucks the Emperor off, with a great hunk of chitin torn asunder as he lands. The Dragon laughs, launching powerful hunks of magma from his gaping maw, which all seem to deliberately miss. It approaches, and lifts the emperor in it's mouth, his comatose frame putting up no resistance. The dragon tosses the Emperor into the air, as if a cat eating a mouse.

The Emperor falls, but drifts conscious just in the nick of time, launching out a claw to grasp at the Dragon's teeth and dragging himself out, sprinting down the dragon's head and neck with piercing legs, and spitting blasts of vicious concrete at it's scales. The dragon flies high into the air, and the Emperor barely holds on, even as the beast turns and lets out a jet of flame onto your battle line. Many die in the flames, but the Emperor finishes it there, tearing his way up the Dragon's back before ramming his pincer into the remaining good eye of the beast, tearing out out and ramming his claw in once again, digging into the Dragon's skull, over and over, until the beast falls to the ground.

The Emperor is severely wounded, and The Dragon is too, but neither are dead. The Draconians look about ready to begin firing volleys into your flame scarred line. 30 Soldiers are still concealed, now underneath the dragon.
>>
>>353544
well sneak attack the dragon or we are likely to lose the fight
>>
Rolled 9, 19 = 28 (2d20)

>>353544
Kill that Dragon. Using the forces umder the dragon. Also use our shield to defend against the arows of the Draconians.
First roll for killing the Dragon second for defending and counter attacking.
>>
>>353544
This is a 1v1, only sneak attack him if the draconians start shooting us.

We are a proud and noble insect race, not some sneaky reptile.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>353544
Prove we're baddest beetle around and rip his head off.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>353616
Yeah!
>>
>>353638
>>353616
The Emperor seems ready to turn to leave, before the Empress leaps over him, fully over him, and hacks at the Dragon's neck, tearing into the beast's windpipe. Her Husband takes the bait and joins her, grabbing hold of the beast's neck with one claw, and it's chin with another. He exerts himself as hard as he can and scales begin to audibly rip, the flesh of knotted muscle slipping away. The head is the size of the Emperor at least, and he tears it clean away, hefting it over his head, in his mandibles, before tossing it, with a wet thud, before the Draconians.

They flee. The camp is empty, and the Draconians are all gone, dispersed into the city. You now have access to the temple quarter, a section of city filled with Draconians, inhabiting ancient tables, if you go through this fort, and you can occupy it.
>>
>>353705
>occupy
maybe try to capture remaining draconians to use them
>>
>>353705
WE FEAST TONIGHT, BOYS!
>>
>>353705
>Capture the draconians and have them work for us
>Hold a giant dragon feast in honour of the empress
>Strip the dragons bones, scales and teeth for armor and weapons
>Research the organs, maybe learn how to spit fire
>>
>>353747
And so it is.

The Great hall is lit, great fires made with incense taken from the Draconian fortress, and the great table is set out. A massive fire is lit, and the dragon is torn into joints, skinned and scaled. The scales are collected in the throne room, and the skull is set above the throne. The meat smells glorious as it cooks, sweet smoke filling the caverns in a warm blanket of hunger. The soldiers fight, playfully enough, for the best cuts of meat, and as the thing is brought to full heat the smell of it's crackling skin is overwhelming. Near eight hundred chitinous beings clustered around a table are fed on veritable tones of dragon meat, steaks taken from the wing-shoulders melt in soldier's mouths, chops of wing crumble in a spice like bliss.

The great feast concludes with the most vital parts of the dragon, as the organs go to stew, and as the heart, about 200lb of raw muscle, is set before the royal couple, who together blissfully feat on the dragon's ichor, feeling the invigoration of both the sheer amount of tender meat, and the magical power such a thing grants. The Empress and the Emperor rise from their meal and duel upon the table, turning the meal into an arena. They fight, still coated in draconic blood, until they are both in a stupor, embraced in a loving warmth, the awe of all.

The next week sees the birth of a set of eggs, eggs that are.. odd and leathery... almost like a lizard's.... or a Dragon's.

The Line of Baesh, Eater of Drake Hearts and Ahnqj, Ripper of Scaled Throats, will be a strong one.

What now?
>>
>>353805
what can we do with the temple quarter ?
are we able to capture some draconians ?
and im unsure, do we have everything explored of our old nest or not ?
>>
>>353822
One more corridor I think, clear that?
>>
>>353805
Does that mean we'll get flamethrowers? Hell yeah.
>>
>>353840
yeah
>>
>>353822
Alright, here's how it is. Your people live in the ancient palace, of which three of four wings have been found. Outside of this palace is a Draconian fortress which you have just captured, beyond that is the ancient imperial capital, a massive city. You are currently holding a fortress in the corner of the temple quarter of the city. The rest of the quarter seems to be held by Draconians, who you think are descended from slaves freed at the collapse of the last empire.
>>
>>353943
So shall we crack open that final wing, and have the palace as our main nest. Then try to secure the quarter, and deal with whatever else is out there in the capital.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>353978
We shall. Explore rest and fortify.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>353995
>>
>>353999
I have rolled three 10s in a goddamn row. I'm so painfully fucking average it hurts.
>>
File: checkpool.png (96KB, 267x326px) Image search: [Google]
checkpool.png
96KB, 267x326px
>>353999
>>354002
At least you got noice trips.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>353943
Fortify the fortress against future attack, maybe dig some more of those tunnels that his our troops
>>
>>353995
>>353999
>>354042

Your people rest, and your people prosper. The last room of the palace is excavated, the Treasury, and a great deal of gold and silver is found within, the riches of a dead Empire. The Empress has taken to dwelling in the piles of gold, as she lays her clutches.

Months, even a year passes, and your people explore into the city. The Draconians, it seems, are split into several warring factions lead by slave-warlords, holding the temple quarter, desecrating the monuments of your sacred king by their presence. Beyond that, the Merchant Quarter remains open, dominated by an assortment of multiracial traders, leeching off of the wealth of your forebears' empire, the People's Quarter is dominated by a great morass of greenskins, their kind a reckless scum, the greatest enemy of your kind, who ignite a fiery, racial hatred at their mere presence, and the Soldier's quarter is dominated by warring mercenaries, hired in the last days of the Empire to defend the capital from the Greenskins.
>>
>>354391

Have 100 drones burrow towards the merchant district those hundred will spawn and eat, but not consuming the main settlements resources.
>>
>>354391
>>354571
Think setting up a tunnel system around the temple quarter would be good.

We should try and scout out that quarter, see if there is a leader - then kick his ass
>>
Gonna conclude for the night, lads, it was fun.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.