[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallen London Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (158KB, 199x646px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
158KB, 199x646px
WELCOME, DELICIOUS FRIEND
You are only a few moments away from Fallen London...

Choose a user name.

May we ask whether you're a lady or a gentleman?

A lady.
A gentleman.
My dear sir, there are individuals roaming the streets of Fallen London at this very moment with the faces of squid! Squid! Do you ask them their gender? And yet you waste our time asking me trifling and impertinent questions about mine? It is my own business, sir, and I bid you good day.

Oh, and lastly, which of the portraits in the image best represents your glorious visage?
>>
>>350066
>Hugh Andrew Hertfordshire
>gentleman
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 127x148px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 127x148px
First time using color tags, sorry if I mess them up.
Also, for anyone who doesn't know what the hell is going on: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/

>>350224
That... is not a valid portrait!
You now have this one instead.

Unjustly imprisoned!

The view from your cell is magnificent: Fallen London, far below. You've come so far, and you're so close! No prison can hold you now.

Hello, delicious friend. To find out who you are and why you're here, escape from prison.

Concentrate on escaping!
Get out of here first. Worry about the view later.
(as this was the only option, it was done automatically. )

A plan forms

It's a half-mile fall from the barred cell window to the dark waters below. But a supply dirigible brings food to the prison every day. It passes directly below your window. And the mortar that holds the window bars in place is old and rotting. If you can work them free...

You are now Preparing for a Daring Escape...

How will you get through these bars?

You'll need some sort of tool to loosen them. How will you acquire it?

You're a Watchful gentleman
The gaolers use work gangs of prisoners to expand the prison tunnels. If you can spot an overlooked hammer and chisel...

A straightforward challenge. Your Watchful quality gives you a 100% chance of success.

You're a Persuasive gentleman
You don't really know whether the gaoler is male or female under its thick hood. You're not even sure it's human. But you're very charming. Perhaps you can persuade it to give you a little gift.

A straightforward challenge. Your Persuasive quality gives you a 100% chance of success

You're a Dangerous gentleman
Rats here sometimes use tiny pickaxes - even minute sticks of dynamite to make their tunnels. If you can grab some of their tools...

A straightforward challenge. Your Dangerous quality gives you a 100% chance of success

You're a Shadowy gentleman
Steal a gaoler's iron-tipped cudgel, right out of its belt.

A straightforward challenge. Your Shadowy quality gives you a 100% chance of success
>>
Yup. I messed them up.
>>
>>350414
>Concentrate on escaping!
>Find the keys to the doors
>You're a Watchful gentleman
The gaolers use work gangs of prisoners to expand the prison tunnels. If you can spot an overlooked hammer and chisel...
>>
You're a Watchful gentleman
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.