[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Draconian Civ: Episode 2, Progress!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (6KB, 104x164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 104x164px
Welcome back to a Draconian civ quest about pure white draconians, and their dragon leader Zanza. Last time you:

Mastered ice magic
Got metals
Found Gnolls
Met Giants
Made stone buildings
Made an Arcane Forge
Sent emissaries to the Minotaurs (which I will now continue from)

When the emissaries arrive at the minotaur village they make note of a few things: they have around the same level of technology as you, their fur is either black and purple or brown and yellow, the females appear more human-like than, and their population is in the sixties.

A few of the minotaurs point to the chief, he stands around ten feet tall not counting his horns, and his fur is the black and purple color like some of his people. "Greetings and welcome to Varo outsiders, I am chief Mantorok." he says in a grumbling deep voice

What say what do?
>>
>>347197
Ask how long they've lived here and how they get along with the neighbors.
>>
>>347267
I second this.
>>
>>347267
Thirded
Make it sound more diplomatic though
>>
>>347267
>>347363
>>347479

Roll for me my children
>>
Rolled 40, 37, 47 = 124 (3d100)

>>347771
They all seem to be awol so i'll roll
>>
Rolled 74, 19, 8 = 101 (3d100)

>>347771
>>
>>347852
>>347908

You......you could have rolled just one die, but I'll just go with the highest one here.

"Greetings. It is good to meet you and your people" one of the Draconians says to the chief "Not meaning to be so immediate, but how long have you and your people been here?" she asks humbly

"We have been here for around....a single year now. It has been hard but we've endured." Mantorok says with a small sigh "Some days are....harder than others" he says "We will not ask what has happened for now. But another question, how are you with the surrounding peoples?" one of the emissaries asks

"The new gnolls are a problem we have had to deal with, bastards are like a plague. The Giants and us are friendly with one another, the Humans never interact with us much, the Dwarves are the same, the Orcs are also a problem that needs to be dealt with. But with your kind right now: it's pleasant." he says smiling

What say what do?
>>
>>348004
how are our relations to other factions ?
>>
>>348017

You're neutral with everyone but giants, who like you. But you're currently getting the minotaurs to like you
>>
Say that we are making magic goods (maybe something that makes cold), would they trade?
>>
>>348033
Voting for this
>>
>>348026
well we could try to make a defensive alliance with giants and minotaurs as we are all friends
>>
>>348082
This but let's also seal the defence alliance by taking out the gnolls together
>>
Hey anons, I should let you know I'm getting a little too busy to run this quest for a few days. So please, one of you serve as a stand in while I'm gone

Don't worry though. I'll be back
>>
>>356379
It's like my days off are cursed with disappearing OP's
Thanks for letting us know
Come back soon
>>
Dead.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.