[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Quest for Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: (a)butzthumbsup.gif (67KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)butzthumbsup.gif
67KB, 256x192px
The sound of the soothing waves can be heard, as it hits the soft sand. A body lays face down in the sand, blood slowly moving to taint the clear, clean water of the ocean.

"That's what you get for snitching on me, bitch." Says a lady wearing pink, near the dead body.

----CASE 1: QUEST FOR TURNABOUT----

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53XJuNHyy-4

"Don't worry Nick, I'm sure you'll give me a not guilty like you always do! You've defended me before!"

"Maybe you should try not getting accused so much."

My name is Phoenix Wright, I'm a defense attorney. The man standing in front of me is Larry Butz, my client, and long-time friend. He's been accused of murder, and it's my job to get him cleared of all charges... Once again.

"Hey Nick, where's Maya?"

"She went to go eat some hamburgers before the case. She should be back soon."

I should use this time to look over the Court Record...

>Take a look at the Court Record
>Talk to Larry about the case
--------------------------------------------------
Court Record: http://pastebin.com/9bDyKWZT

Wecome to the quest! This quest will play like an Ace Attorney game, if you've ever played one of those games before. Basically, our goal is to get our client a not guilty verdict.

I'm the QM from /qst/-tan quest, and I'm still kinda new to questing. I hope I don't mess up. If you have any questions about this quest, please ask.
>>
>>345294
>>Take a look at the Court Record
Larry will just be useless like always.
>>
File: (a)mayacheerful.gif (31KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)mayacheerful.gif
31KB, 256x192px
>>345387
Well, lets see here... The victim Didi Ceased died to a stab to the throat, and her death was instant.

As you're looking though the court record, a familiar face walks into the court lobby.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTmQDAUSvac

"Hey Nick! You should have come with me, those hamburgers were great!"

"Maya, you still have some food on your face."

"Oh, really?" She uses her sleeve to wipe it off.

There's still some time before the case starts, I wonder if I can get anything out of Larry...

>Ask him about the victim
>Ask him about what he saw
>Ask him why he was accused
>>
>>345457
>>Ask him why he was accused
The other two seem good to be asked in the court.
>>
>>345457
>Ask him why he was accused
>>
File: (a)normal.gif (30KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)normal.gif
30KB, 256x192px
>>345478
>>345457
"Well... I think my prints may have been on the murder weapon... And I was near the body when the cops came."

This is all you get out of him before the bailiffs tell you to come into the courtroom. You walk into the courtroom, and stand behind the defense's bench. The Judge asks you his usual question.

"Is the defense ready?"

>Yes
>No
>>
>>345592
>>Yes
What would happen if we said no? Infinite loop?
>>
>>345592
>Yes
>>
File: (a)confident.gif (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)confident.gif
15KB, 256x192px
>>345610
>>345623
"Good, prosecution, are you ready?"

"The great Winston Payne is always ready." Payne looks confident and smug, you wonder what he has up his sleeve this time.

"Great, please give your opening statement."

"Of course, your honor. The victim, Didi Ceased, was killed by her boyfriend, Larry Butz, at the local beach. His motive? She planned to break up with him. He killed her violently, with a clean stab to the throat. We even have his prints on the murder weapon, and a witness that saw it all! This case is open and shut your honor."

"Of course, I don't think there's even a need for a trial! I'm prepared to give my verdict..."

>Object
>Don't object
>>
>>345696
>>Object
>>
>>345696
>Object
>>
File: (a)normal.gif (38KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
(a)normal.gif
38KB, 256x192px
>>345720
OBJECTION!

"Your honor, the defense is legally obligated to a detective and witness testimony!"

"Oh yes, right Mr. Wright. Prosecution, call in your detective."

"Detective Dick Gumshoe, please come to the stand!"

A familiar detective in a green coat walks to the witness stand.

"Hey, pal! I guess I better tell you what we found, huh?"

"Well, here's what we got, pal. When we got onto the scene, we found the victim lying face down on the sand, with a cut in her throat. Her body had no other injuries, meaning there wasn't a struggle. The death was nearly instant. Oddly, we also found sand under the victim's fingernails. The murder was done with this knife, which has the defendant's prints. We also found a letter in the victim's pocket, which seems to be related to the motive. We also found a note wrote with the victim's blood. However, it seems to have been thrown into the ocean, because water washed away some of the letters and tore it. All that's left is "rr y", it probably spelled "Larry". That's all I got, pal."

The court record has been updated!

>Object (Select evidence to object with)
>Ask a question
>Talk to Maya

Court Record: http://pastebin.com/9bDyKWZT
>>
>>345960
>>Object (Select evidence to object with)
Present Badge.
>>
Shit something came up and I have to go.

I'll continue tomorrow.
>>
>>346077
See ya around OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.