[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ICSCHAMBER007

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: wallpaper-2506679.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-2506679.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>"Welcome Adventurer, it has been a great, great while since we've had a visiter."
The voice reverberates throughout the canyon of looming statues.
>"Many a dreams have led here, many a dreams have ended."
You look around in both awe and caution, as you follow the voice. Striking quick glances at the different facial expressions of the shadowy statues when the coast is clear.
>"And remember to follow The River Styx upstream to go back home.
You encounter a fork in the road, there is a small creak leading upstream on the left and a thicket of deaden oak trees to the right.
>Which shall you chose?
>>
>>3450
If my post is even, oak trees
if my post is odd, to the creek
If my post is doubles, do a 360 and go back the way you came
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>3450
to the left
>>
>>3457
>You walk upstream until you reach a lake.
There is a juncture of mangled and rearranged pieces of a familiar looking city.
>The sun is getting low and you think about starting a fire. However across the shore you notice a figure in Red and a figure in White.
>Which shall you choose?
>>
>>3476
If my post is even, Red
If my post is odd, White
if my post is doubles, Neither
>>
File: beksinski_2.jpg (47KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
beksinski_2.jpg
47KB, 498x600px
>>3480
*wrong image in the previous post*
You ease along the shore approaching the couple but as you grow nearer you overhear them mumble something and the figure in White runs off.
>"Ēalā, good adventurer. What brings you to The Catacomb?"
A closer look reveals the figure in Red is a Maiden. She has a familiar and auspicious symbol hanging from her silver necklace.
>State the reason for your travels. Ask about the necklace.
>Which shall you choose?
>>
>>3508
If my post is even state the reason
If my post is odd, ask about the necklace
if my post is doubles, kiss her
>>
File: tumblr_ni50npUcX61rutx6lo1_400.jpg (40KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni50npUcX61rutx6lo1_400.jpg
40KB, 400x342px
>>3514
>"I see, if that is your quest then as a Maiden of Vizera I must help you. Come follow me."
You follow the Red Maiden to a mirror in the middle of nowhere.
>"Here is the portal to visit the lost soul you seek. I will assist you but be warned that you may not be pleased with what you see."
You follow the Maiden through the mirror.
>"My apologies good traveler, I am Ez a Maiden of the Red, and what might your name be?"
>>
>>3556
If my post is even: I am Sir Archebald the Royal Heir and Duke to the Knickerbocker fortune
If my post is odd: I am Lady Mctraggert O' Bloomingshire, owner and founder of the ever popular lady undergarment company Bloomingshire Bloomers.

If my post is doubles: I am Lord Bateman, God Emperor of Repeating Digits.
>>
File: 1_beksinski-0065.jpg (38KB, 576x511px) Image search: [Google]
1_beksinski-0065.jpg
38KB, 576x511px
>"M'Lord, what a lovely name fitting for a brave surface dweller such as yourself"
Passing through the mirror you are encircled by a stream of souls whispering various threats, temptations, and pleadings for death.
>"Head not the words of the damned, these souls are chained to Helena for eternity and will plead anything for salvation."
You arrive at the end of the portal and see a desolate landscape threaded with pillars with flames at the top.
>"I'm afraid we've arrived, the soul you seek lies among here. Just close your eyes and think of the soul you seek and you shall arrive."
You take a deep breath and your palms start getting a little sweaty.
>"If I hold your hand I can accompany you to the soul you seek."
>Hold her hand. Be a beta.
>Which shall you choose?
>>
>>3587
If my post is evens: Hold her hand
If my post is odds: Be a beta
If my post is doubles: Hold onto her breasts
>>
>>3589
>Although skeptical you close your eyes and focus. Details of the soul become clearer until a face is recognizable.
>You arrive at the pillar. The creatures at the bay of the fire are burning their hands over it while chanting in a low guttural register.
>"M'lord put your hands over the flame." Ez's voice faintly resounds in your head.
You precede to put your hands over the flame
>"...siste-"
You. See. The. Face.
You. Hear. The. Voice.
Your. Blood. Beings. To. Pump
>"Ēalā Adventurer, it has been a great, great while since we've had a visitor. We can't allow such a rare occasion to end so soon. So I guess I'll keep this chip until we can reach a bargain."
The young women's pale face looks peaceful despite her beating organs and dismembered limbs and sprawled across a web of dark sinews and rotted flesh.
>"Many a dreams have led here, many a dreams have ended."
You stare blankly at the skull as you clench your teeth and claw at your thighs.
>"Remember that river leads you home. You can start the stream with that Maiden. She is sickly and will easily be bled."
>"The waters are calling Adventurer. Drink from the stream or drown in it."
You open your eyes and immediately notice Ez's worried expression.
>"A-Are you alright, M'lord?"
Your hands tremble while holding the dagger.
One thrust becomes two becomes three until you lose count.
... Ez's blue eyes seem icy now...after a moment of fixation you walk away
You. Feel. Good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.