[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Big Job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 23424.jpg (154KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
23424.jpg
154KB, 600x319px
You are a bounty hunter in the year 2235. Inter-systemary travel has been achieved 113 years prior, and thank God for it. Your job depends on it, you work for an underground organization based in New York, Earth that "Gets shit done, anywhere". For a task, a place, and a fair chunk of change, you'll do anything. You've been in the job for 4 months, and you've just been given your own ship. You have infinitely more freedom than your apprenticeship, you're able to choose what jobs you want, how to accomplish them, what you use to get the job done, and best of all, you take the cash.

Speaking of cash, your currency is known around the galaxy as "Sillens". A Sillen roughly translates to one cent of 2016 United States Currency (you do the rest of the math if you aren't an Amerifag)

You don't have enough Sillens to buy anything useful yet, so you have to use a primitive way of getting jobs, sitting at a desk. And waiting.

After a solid 13 minutes of your first day, your first customer comes in. They've got a job too. The man hastily sits down, looking quite panicked. The HoloScreen on your desk flickers to life and displays the info that the man entered before he came into your office. The only reason he was there was to negotiate price, which was as I said earlier, the best part. The screen first read the man's information "Jeffery Burris, 24, Male, Unemployed". The screen then read some other shit you couldn't care less about. Now, the job description, "JOB CATEGORY - Capture/kill. TARGET - Calvan Raih. TARGET LOCATION - New San Inkashire, Mars PREFERRED PAY - 2 million Sillens (since this is the first time, its 20 grand) ". "Holy shit" You mutter to yourself, your first job is a capture kill with a pretty big price tag on her. And the job's pretty damn close.

Actions: Negotiate price (Risky, you aren't too great of a negotiator, just started)
Accept your first job offer
Deny the job
Write-in

First option should include a target price to negotiate to
>>
I should also mention that you should roll a d10 if you want to negotiate
>>
>>343607
>Accept your first job offer
whene we start to make a name for us then we can ask for more boba fett stlay
>>
>>343607
>Accept your first job offer and see what our TARGET back story is she had to do something big to get a bounty like that.
>>
"I'll do it" You say, looking up from your screen. The man responds, fidgeting, "Great...". You now ask, "So what'd this Calvan do to you?". "I thought it was no questions asked..." The man says. Shit, I forgot. You ask, "Alright, may you please get your wallet out?". The man responds "Mmmhmmm" while taking out a large black box with a small screen on the front. You send a payment request. You see the light of the notification illuminate the man's face. He hesitates for a moment, then authorizes the payment. "Great doing business with you. I'll contact you when the job's done".

The man hastily leaves and you do a small dance in your chair. 2 MILLION sillens, you think. So capture kill, what do I bring on my person?

Your options are (Choose only 5) - Primitive Colt 1911 with 15 full magazines.
A radio to call for help in extreme cases
Medical Kit
Gag
Tazer
Primitive AR-15 Rifle with flashlight and Smart Sight attachments (which can be taken off)
Small door charge
Up to three SurroundSilences. These silence all, and I mean ALL, sound within a 10 foot range of the device.
>>
(AR has sufficent Ammunition sorry Im slightly tired)
>>
>>343671
Tazer
2 SurroundSilences. These silence all, and I mean ALL, sound within a 10 foot
range of the device.
Primitive Colt 1911 with 15 full magazines.
Small door charge
>>
You load up your gear and head to the hangar, get into your ship and blast out for Mars. Within the three hour trip, you do some research, you know the address of your target (high rise apartments, has many windows), where he works, and that he almost never sleeps and has intense paranoia. You have seen accounts tied to his name on several gun forums, suggesting he has several weapons. He is also apparently not mentally stable.

You arrive in New San Inkashire Hangarport in the later hours. After some fair reconnaissance from a few tall buildings you see Calvan sitting at his desk near the window. He seems to have a long rifle and a .50 revolver on his desk near him. It's game time, where do you insert from? What item do you have out at first, do you intend to capture or to kill (killing is harder to get away with in the long run but capturing requires you taking him through a heavily populated city and somehow sneaking him into your ship).

Insertion method - >Breaking down the door (you got those surroundsilences for a reason)
>Knocking on the door
>Blasting the door down
>Waiting for him to exit

What do you have in your hands when you insert yourself - >Tazer
>Empty hands
>Primitive Colt 1911

Do you intend to kill or capture - >Kill
>Capture
>Not decided yet, you'll see as events play out
>>
>>343713
And you decide whether you want to use a surround silence for the noisier methods
>>
>>343713
>>Knocking on the door
say its a pizza for you
Tazer in a pizza box
Capture if we can but kill if too hard
and we can get him out acting liek his a good friend of us just drunk, put some sunglasses on and shlouder him
>>
You approach the front door and knock. Your target opened the door and you say that the pizza he ordered will be 700 Sillens. He apparently ordered a pizza, so you're lucky as shit. He fumbles to get out his wallet, in that time you open the modified pizza box to reveal the tazer, the target is mortified for the half second he's still able to move. He's sound asleep now. The man had the .50 revolver in the back of his pants. You take it for shits and giggles along with the long rifle in several pieces, of which you would re-assemble on the way home. You sling him over your shoulder and head back to your ship, you made it to the hangar and got your target on the ship with no problem. You place him in the containment area and begin your flight home.
Once you arrive, you contact the man who gave you your first job and tell him to meet you at the same place you met for the first time. It has been 12 hours since the man has been tazed, so he should be out of consciousness for a good 6 more hours. The man arrives at your office and delivers the rest of the money for the contract. You catch a glimpse of his wallet. Holy shit, this dude has 452 million Sillens in his account.

Actions - Give the man your target and go on for your next target
Kill the man and take all of his money, it'd be easy but there's a large chance there is an investigation.
Write-in

If you choose the second option, roll a die 10
>>
>>343734
>Actions - Give the man your target and go on for your next target
then ask if theres anything eils you can do for him
>>
>>343749
You take the rest of the money and sit down at your desk.

Alright I gotta leave so Ill be back in a good few hours. Sorry brotha
>>
>>343734
all good thanks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.