[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Essence of Old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
1MB, 1600x900px
(This is my first try trying to do a quest feedback is apreciated)

You live in a desolate, ruined world, a shadow of its former self, long ago, a civilazation prospered, the essence that your world once produced fueled their magic and their machines, cities were built with spells and essence powered contraptions, the essence after so much use, eventually, dried up, only to come back a few years later with much more quantity.

This cycle repeated itself over the centuries, the old planet oozed out essence from a giant hole in the ground which was where the old civilazation built its capital.

After so much usage of the essence and its constant cycle the planet could no longer push out all the enssence it produced from that hole, the essence started creating ruptures in the land, imbuing other beings with the essence that were not desgined to house it.

Only the humans had the capability to properly absorve and use the essence, the animals werent meant to absorve it, but the constant exposure to the essence changed them, it made them suitable to house the essence, they grew in size, they sported green deformities in their bodies and turned hostile to anything that moved.

This quickly became a problem to the old ones, cities were destroyed by the creatures and giant holes replaced them, eventually all the minor cities away from the capital dissapeared, the mages of the old capital devised a plan to make the abominations dissapear.

But thats all you know from the old world.

All this you know because of the "rifts" youve found along you travels, 2 years ago you left your home when your family died due to exposure to the remnants of the essence, you were caught in this event but you didnt die, you were able to house it whitin you, you dont know why, but you survived, after this event you left your familys farm and set on in a journey to find answers, during you travels you found these "rfits", you discovered that these pockets of essence hold visions of the old world, spending time in these rifts is harmless but there are side effects that occur after youve spent time in them, these side effects are nausea, vomit, headaches and fainting, you know these all too well.

Wat do?

>"Ive done this dozen of times, im sure i can make it this time without any problems"

>"I should prepare, dont want my clothes getting drenched in vomit"

>Write in

(Also im not the greatest drawfag, dont expect amazing art)

(If you picked the first option roll 1d100)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>343388
>"Ive done this dozen of times, im sure i can make it this time without any problems"
>>
>>343402
Drawing and Writing
>>
(Op here, wont be able to draw since im not the only one that uses the tablet)

You enter the rift, everything goes black for a few seconds, you star hearing distant voices, a few seconds pass and you appear in what looks like a laboratory, you see 4 cloaked figures in the room along with a man on top of a glowing green circle, the distant voices you heard are now close enough to hear them

Wat do?

>Try to hear what are they saying
>Look around the room
>Write in
Roll 1d100 for the first two options
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>343480
les go for that hearing
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>343480
>Try to hear what are they saying
>>
>>343489
You are still a little dazed from your entry into the rift making it difficult to concentrate but you're still able to hear bits of what they're saying.

You hear an old male voice saying "Are you sure this is going to work?, we don't know if that place can contain the essence "

A female voice responded "The report of the boat that came back from the dead see stated that they couldn't cast spells or use the machines with essence-powered runes, if it cant contain the essence it can probably cancel its effects"

"Silence you two, i need to concentrate " replied the man in the green circle

"Tell the other participants to start channeling the extraction spell, im ready to transport it" the man in the circle ordered

One of the figures drew
green figures in front of her, the runes transforming into some sort of small portal connecting to a room which you couldn't make out.

The figure spoke into the small portal and said " start the channeling, Hes ready to cast, were waiting for you"

A few seconds pass and you can see te man in the circle start to twitch.

"is everything all right Rook? " asked one of the figures

" Yes, its just the energy getting channeled into me, its feels quite strange"

"So... Are you ready to cast it? "

" Just give me a second, hmm... there"

The ground trembled for a few seconds, the light coming from the Windows turned green, and with a flash it was over.

"Gria, open a visor portal to the coast, lets see if it worked"

Without a word one of the figure made the same gestures that the other figure made with variations on the end, a small portal opened, revealing the coast and a green glow far into the sea.

Suddenly a flash came out of the sea blinding you along with the sound of an explosion , a few seconds passed and you were back in your world... Was that the cause of the state of your world?

As you stad the nausea hits, you kneel down and reach for a bowl in your backpack, but you're too late, you start vomiting on tje spot.

A few minutes pass and you look down to check on your clothes, you look down to see:

>Your muscular chest stained in vomit
>Your breasts covered in vomit
>>
>>343559
Sorry for any typos you find, im writing from my phone and i tend to screw up sometimes.
>>
>>343559
>Your breats are covered \in vomit
but we're still a man
>>
>>343703
You pull of your shirt, avoiding touching the vomit, you pull out another shirt and toss the one you previously had onto the floor, you probably won't be able to wash the vomit off of it and you haven't seen a river to wash it, you should probably look for one, you dont want to smell like puke during your travels.

You can see a Hill over the horizon, and a column of smoke way over the hill

Wat do?

>Go towards the smoke
>Try to get a better view from the Hill
>Write in
>>
>>343778
>Try and get a better view
Don't want to walk into a forest fire or a witch burning.
Or do we?
>>
>>343780
You make your way to the hill, once you get to the top you are able to see the origin of the smoke, a small settlement in the distance, there's also some ruins not to far from where you are, you can also see a gap between the withered trees, it could be a river where you can wash yourself off.

Wat do?
>>
>>343806
I go to the river, I want to see my tities
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.