[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[blue] Dungeons & Dragons Quest 2: A Dungeon Anew [/blue]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 621
Thread images: 13

File: D&D_Transparent.png (57KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
D&D_Transparent.png
57KB, 1500x750px
>QUEST:
You awaken to find yourself alone in a dark cell with nothing but yourself and the ragged clothes you are wearing. You do not know how you got there, nor how these clothes got on your body. You can see a number of seemingly endless hallways through the cell door. Your goal is to either find your way out of the dungeon, find whoever did this to you and why, find and survive with as many players as you can, slaughter as many players as you can, or any combination of these.

>RULES FOR POSTING:
In order to post you must first have made a character and had it approved by me, the Dungeon Master, and you must post under your character's name.

Your character must have:
>Up to 1 starting weapon (fists do not count)
>Up to 2 Combat Abilities
>Up to 2 Passive abilities (meaning they can be used outside of combat)
>A description and/or picture of your character's appearance, race, maybe personality, etc
>Their stats

Your character can be anything and have any type of abilities or weapon that you can think of as long as it is a humanoid, is fair to the game, and does not overpower your character.

>STATS:
Your characters have 10 stat points each, which must be distributed between Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, and Charisma. These points will be added to your roll each time a stat roll appears, depending on what type of stat roll it is.

In the game, anything and everything is possible, but not everything is entirely probable, so be careful what you roll for.
>>
>>342145
Just any abilities?
>>
>>342153
Anything you can think of, anon. Just don't be an asshole and make it "invincibility forever" or shit like that
>>
>>342162
Sorry man, I was gonna join after a few others since I've never played DnD but I think everyone else might have been waiting for other people to join too
>>
>>342145
is op kill?
>>
>>343589
Nobody made characters, but yes I assume the OP left.
>>
>>343594
I blame Tim that rat.
>>
>>343554
>>343589
>>343594
>>343601
Sorry bros, didn't realize anyone was still posting here. If you guys get to reading this just start up whenever.
>>
>>343728
Welp, I've literately never played DnD but I might as well. I don't know how good I'll be at RP
>Race/Appearance/Whatever
Human Male, Shorter than average, but slightly larger (think short and stout)
>Starting Weapon
Longsword
>Combat
Half-Sword: Grab the blade to begin halfswording, this increases accuracy (not sure how you're doing the system, but I guess whatever equivalent if possible)
Pummel: If an enemy s low enough on health, he can Hit them multiple times that does regular damage, but has a chance to stun
>Passive
I'm having trouble with this, what type of passives are passable and allowed?
>Stats
3 Str
4 Dex
2 Con
1 Int
0 Chr

Now that I look at it, this might work better as just a dwarf, I'm not sure. But I am having a little trouble on understanding the passives
>>
>>343746
Some examples I've gathered from other D&D threads are stuff like Invisibility for a short time or the detection of life or whatever within a short radius. It can really be anything that isn't an attack.
>>
Ah then in that case
>Name
Mjolnr
(pronounced Muh-joel-neer)
Human Dwarf, short but large (I decided to make a dwarf)
>Starting Weapon
Longsword
>Combat
Half-Sword: Grab the blade to begin halfswording, this increases accuracy (not sure how you're doing the system, but I guess whatever equivalent if possible)
Pummel: If an enemy s low enough on health, he can Hit them multiple times that does regular damage, but has a chance to stun
>Passive

Resistance: Roll to (or automatic, I don't know how you're doing it) Resist and flush out any poison/toxin/disease in my system
Jolly c̶o̶o̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ Aura: +2 charisma to already befriended people
>Stats
3 Str
4 Dex
2 Con
1 Int
0 Chr

Okay, so does that sound good? First time doing things, so please tell me if I made any mistakes.
>>
>>343766
>human dwarf
I'm an idiot. MALE dwarf
>>
>>343766
The Resistance thing can just bean automatic thing. I don't know if you did the whole "Dwarves are immune to poison" thing on purpose but either way congrats on making the reference.

You're character's good, you can post whenever.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 298x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 298x310px
>>343783
I'm gonna wait a few minutes and see if anyone else makes a character. If not I'll just continue but it might be a bit weird, and I may have to go in an hour or so. That being said

**someone reading this should really make a character **
>>
>>343799
Same here, anon, since it's pretty late.
I do have a few friends from a D&D thread that's still up who might come on tomorrow if you're willing.
>>
>>343810
Sure, tomorrow works better for me than now, since it's 2 AM here. What time tomorrow, and your time zone?
>>
>>343811
well I'm eastern time, US. Any time around 8:30 would work for me. I just hope the other faggot friends I have show up.
>>
>>343823
Sorry, AM or PM? And I miiiight be able to get someone, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>343834
well PM obviously. It's not like anyone on 4chan wakes up before noon.
>>
>>343835
Good point, god knows I don't. Alright then, see ya tomorrow.
>>
>>343840
Cya based anon
>>
File: darkknight.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
darkknight.png
1MB, 1440x900px
"Tim, the Excommunicated"
Human, Fell Paladin (also previous GM)

Morningstar (disregard pic)

S: 1
D: 2
CON: 2
I: 2
CHA:3

Combat -
Surefire: chance to hit target is at 80%
Religious Fervor: receive 10 temporary hitpoints for the duration of battle, if all is lost, then constitution receives a -1 until a cleric heals.

Passive - (i think it's overpowered, so it takes up 2 passive abilities.)
Word of Power: adds 4 points to all speech checks and rolls, such as intimidation, discern lies, negotiation, etc.
>>
>>343728
Black Human, Barbarian

Club

S: 6
D: 3
CON: 1
I: 0
CHA: 0

Passive Ability:
Intimidate: allows +4 to speech if intimidating a person
Smash Lock: name.jpg

Combat Abilities:
Barbarian Rage: Strength boost for a duration, but armor is negated by 50%
Great Smash: Correlates with die being used, allows user to hit more than one enemy
>>
Looks like a chill game, I'll take a break from my QMing to roll up:

>Name: Velp the Heroic/Bold/Brave/Magnificent
>Description: A kobold. Roughly 4 foot tall, with a deep red-brown hide, and a pair of sharp ivory horns protruding from his head.
>Starting weapon: Some kind of light cutlass or rapier.
>Combat abilities:
- Duel me: Taunt sufficiently intelligent foes into duelling with him one on one.
- Stealth: Skitter and hide between cover, shadows, etc. to stay hidden.
>Passive abilities:
- Tinker: Velp has a passion for all things crafted. He has some knowledge of mechanisms such as locks, traps, etc.
- Grandiose: Velp sees himself as the mighty hero of a saga unfolding before him, and doesn't hesitate to let people know. Occasionally, they actually buy into his rhetoric, and react appropriately (an orc might fear him, a villager might celebrate his arrival, a demon might decide it is necessary to slay the mighty hero at all costs.
>Stats:
STR: 1
DEX: 4
CON: 2
INT: 0
CHA: 3

Description: Velp is either the saviour of the age, or a kobold with extreme delusions of grandeur. He refers to himself constantly as Velp the <insert impressive title here>. Although perhaps not quite as mighty as he imagines, he has quick hands (and tongue), an intuitive knack for complex mechanisms (or maybe just consistent good luck with them), and a good, brave heart.

If the threads alive, let me know whether he's acceptable. Thought we needed a non-warrior character!
>>
>>343975
> Duel me: Taunt sufficiently intelligent foes into duelling with him one on one.

By sufficiently intelligent, I meant able to understand him (not a beetle or rat or whatever), rather than it tending to work better on geniuses.
>>
File: Alektomektis.gif (736KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Alektomektis.gif
736KB, 500x500px
Hum. As I was about to write up a dungeon crawl. Let's see if I can witchcraft, heresy and mutation this!

>Name
Alex Barcar (Alektomektis Barkar'Rach)

>Race
Dark Elf - Race of magically powerful underground dwelling elves

>Stats
Str - 0
Dex - 3
Con - 0
Int - 5
Cha - 2

>Starting Weapon
Spider Sword (a scimitar-looking inverted blade known as a Falx, or scythe blades. Useful for cutting flesh, bollocks against metal)

>Combat
1 - Eldritch Hellfire: Discharges raw fiendish magical energy either up close or from afar (up to 30ft), burning living tissue and corroding inanimate matter (fire and acid damage).
2 - Unseelie Cold: Pulls in darkness around a wounded target and blanket it with crippling cold. Deals small cold damage (save vs half), slows them (save vs) and blinds them for a turn.

>Passive
1 - Alchemist: Can identify potions, poisons, elixirs and salves and even create some of them given enough materials and the right conditions.
2 - Elven Trickery: Elves and their allies have a small bonus to attack isolated or impaired enemies (stunned, paralyzed, prone, etc).

>Description
Alex Barcar is small (even for a dark elf), limber like a mushroom sprout and as cunning as a mind-flayer. She is the stereotype of an androgyny elf, devoid of feminine or masculine characteristics, reinforced by her choice of spartan atire. If it wasn't for her high-pitched voice it would be impossible to tell her gender at a first glance. However that is the only graceful thing about Alex; she is mouthy, speaks with a heavy accent which makes whatever she says sounds dirtier and ruder than they already are. Unlike most dark elves she has raven hair and bright orange eyes that betray some muddied blood or magical tampering.

I don't know how you are going with the lore of races, cosmology, theology and all this good stuff, but I am going to try for a warlock kinda class, let's see.
>>
>>342145
>Name:
Richard Lionhart
>Race:
Human (Tall)
>Starting weapon
Great sword
>Combat
Cleave: Strike a enemy and cleave into another for your strength modifier in damage.
Brute Strike: Overhead swing into an enemy dealing massive damage
>Passive:
Can reroll an attack once per encounter if miss.
>Stats
Strength: 5
Dex: 0
Con: 1
Intel: 2
Charisma: 2
>>
>>344082
Also Adding another passive:
Soldier: +4 to charisma rolls when talking to guards or soldiers.

Also Desc:
A former soldier in service to his kingdom. He was an captain because of his noble blood but also because of his abilities. He was discharged when he didn't follow orders which would have led to the death of his troops and countless civilians.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 188x269px
>>342145
Male Goblin Cavalier
>Starting Weapon
A human-sized spear (which is obviously too big for him, but that he manages to wield with enough skill)
>Combat
-"CHAAAAAARGE": Gritch will perform a charge, allowing him to quickly close on to the enemy and deal his strenght in damage
-"TEEMWURK!" During any activity which may require it, Gritch will encourage his companions to "engage in teemwurk". This
>Passive
-Quickly-thought insults: Gritch may randomly start insulting whatever enemy he is fighting, this will give the enemy a debuff on its "to hit" rolls equal to Gritch's charisma.
-Instead of a second passive ability, i'd like to ask the DM for a mount (preferably a wolf)
>Stats
3 Str
2 Dex
2 Con
1 Int
2 Chr
>>
>>344143
Just realized that i didn't fully write out the Teemwurk skill. It gives the companions a buff equal to Gritch's charisma to whatever action that uses teamwork.
>>
>Name: Ryan Silverseine
>Starting Weapon: Dagger
>Combat Abilities:
Voidfire: Calling upon the eldritch energies of the Outer Realms, he sends a blast of black fire, specked with stars hurling at his opponents (does cold and fire damage based on int.)
Veilrender: Can call upon the Outer Realms to power his weapon, infusing it with eldritch energies and extending it outward. The weapon becomes a flickering fire which pierces through armor with ease and simultaneously burns and freezes flesh. (Deals extra cold/fire damage based on int, and extends the weapon into the size of an oversized longsword. Weight is not changed.)
>Passive Abilities:
Dimensional Steps: Attuned to the energies of the Outer Realms, he creates a tunnel through it to a nearby place. (teleport somewhere you can see within 10ft)
I call thee!: After extensive research and a preparation ritual taking 1 hour, he can call upon a creature from beyond this dimension to form a deal with him. The deal must not be one sided and must have benefit for the creature as well.

>Strength: 0
>Dexterity: 2
>Constitution: 0
>Intelligence: 5
>Charisma: 3
>>
>>344252
Forgot to add the the description
>Description: The seemingly average human. Around 5'11, brown eyes, brown hair and just all around normal.
>>
>>344143
I almost got a familiar for myself. I think a wolf is pretty there if it is just your mount (part of your mini) and doesn't do much besides take you places and maybe bite once in a while and take a hit for you once in a while (perhaps a coin-flip every other action?).

Also, I enjoyed a lot how you did your abilities based off of your stats, so let me copy that. As a foreverGM I know how much standardization helps! To not repost I will just update my statline and abilities that changed, everything else is the same.

>Stats
Str - 1
Dex - 3
Con - 0
Int - 4
Cha - 2

>Combat
1 - Eldritch Hellfire: Discharges raw fiendish magical energy either up close or from afar (up to 30ft), burning living tissue and corroding inanimate matter (deals intelligence fire/acid damage, 50/50).
2 - Unseelie Cold: Pulls in darkness around a wounded target and blanket it with crippling cold. Deals cold damage equals to charisma (save vs half), slows them (save vs) and blinds them for a turn.

>Passive
2 - Elven Trickery: Opportunistic elves apply int to attack when attacking isolated or impaired enemies (stunned, paralyzed, prone, etc), or can forego that bonus in the place of giving it to an ally for a turn.
>>
>>342145
Frederick Grunewald
Weapon: Katana with tang covered in some type of reptile's scaly skin instead of the traditional rayskin and silk.

Combat Abilities: Fighting dirty
While in combat and given the opprotunity will do his best to tear out his opponent's throat with his teeth, spit in his eyes, trip him, get cheap shots at genitals or eyes.
Combat Ability 2: Agile. This character is adept at spins, flips, rolls and leaps. Mainly used to evade opponents and tire them in combat, but also complimentary towards his fighting style, which relies on quick, surgical strikes and brief periods of intense attacks as opposed to brute strength.

Passive abilities: White Lie. This character is quite well versed in lying straight to people's faces while maintaining a straight face. Good at developing an alibi ahead of any clandestine activities, if caught without any good reason to be engaged in questionable activities, can compromise quite well.

Passive ability 2 :Resilient. This character rarely gets sick, wounds rarely get infected. Overall has a decent tolerance for pain.

Appearance and personality.
Human, about 6'0. Dark brown hair, dark green eyes. Somewhat skinny, but what bulk he does have is mostly muscle.

Personality: Kind when the chips are down, but prefers to be sarcastic and feign cruelty for humor's sake.

Charisma: 1
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 2
Constitution: 3
>>
>>344460
>if caught without any good reason to be engaged in questionable activities, can compromise quite well.
Meant to say improvise, not compromise
>>
>>344143
You can have "summon familiar" instead of just straight up having a wolf. Of course, and this is to all players, you have to roll for your ability to succeed.
>>
>>344602
It's alright, i guess, buti don't necessairly need a familiar. I just need an animal that i can ride, since my character is a cavalier and needs to have a mount. Also, it dosen't necessairly need to be a wolf, it could even be a huge spider or a dog, everything is good as long as it's possible for a goblin to ride it
>>
>>344252
Ability 2 is a little overpowered. Maybe just the extra fire and cold damage part and not the piercing through armor and is based on inelligence part. Or it could just be like you have it for 2 attack rolls.
>>
>>344646
The piercing through armor is just fluffy, it doesnt actually do that.
>>
>>344658
fair enough. Never mind then.
>>
>>344658
Incase im a shit writer, its supposed to be a fire that shouldnt be there, flickering in and out of existance.
>>
>>344668
I have no idea what that means or would look like but whatever you say man
>>
>>344643
anything you can think of man. It could just be like "call mount" or something like that. It could even be a different mount every time you use it.
>>
>>344677
Half black half not there.
>>
>>344460
>>344292
>>344082
>>343975
>>343964
>>343950
Looks good. Start it up whenever, guys.
>>
>>344686
does it even look like fire? Can you like get a picture so i know what you're talking about?
>>
>>344685
Alright, i like how that sounds. Also, i'd like to re-write my character sheet if that's good for you, so i can add this (and also because i noticed that it looks like shit)
>>
>>344709
May I join?
>>
>>344720
Coolio Julio

>>344722
Go for it bruda
>>
>>344709
Im on m phone right now so no pictures.
Imagine a black fire. Now imagine it doesnt exist every half second. There you go.
>>
>>344735
weird but ok
>>
Rolled 649682736 (1d1000000000)

>>344735
Timothy Georgeson

Weapon: Magic Staff
Combat Abilities: Deathbolt, Murder Ring [INSERT CACKLE] A powerful Aoe that compensates since it hurts teammates as well.
Passive Abilities: Can Raise the dead, Comes back to life after combat, but dies if head is destroyed.
Description: Very average looking person. Brown Hair Blue Eyes. Randomly capitalizes Letters.

Stats
Strength: 1
Dexterity: 2
Constitution:1
Intelligence: 3
Charisma: 3

Rolling for cheese.
>>
>>344752
no cheese for you, timmy.

Do you not want any more abilities? You can have up to 2 of each.
>>
>>344701
(How do you plan to orchestrate this, GM? Can you give a quick example of how you intend an ideal post would be?)

(using () for offtalk, because order, please, and [] for crunchy talk, because ORDER, PLEASE)
>>
>>344779
What is crunchy talk? It sounds delicious.
>>
>>344776
I do have 2 of each.

Death bolt (self expanatory)
and Murder Ring

Then I have the ability to raise the dead
And
That I can come back to life after death as long as my head is intact.
>>
>>344779
I want people to just give us close to a bare minimum of their actions, but knock themselves out when it comes to speech. I don't want it to be like those faggot RP threads that make every action sound like a fucking novel.

>EXAMPLE OF WHAT TO NOT DO:

GM: You come to an empty hallway. What do you do?

Player: First, I take the pendant I have out of my coat and think back to the times of when me and my wife Maria were thinking of conceiving a child and weep in her memory for she cannot be with me today etc etc etc faggot poetic shit.

>EXAMPLE OF WHAT TO DO:

GM: You come across an empty hallway. What do you do?

Player: I go left.
>>
>>344801
Shiet my bad. You good then.
>>
>>344801
Death bolt sounds pretty OP.

>>344802
What about the rolls? Last time it was kind of all over the place. I'm thinking it should be like

>player chooses action and describes it
>gm tells them what they need to roll
>player rolls

Like a regular tabletop game.
>>
>>344818
K that sounds good. Let's go with that.
>>
Brb everyone, GM's gotta get his Frosted Flakes
>>
>>344841
This is the real crunchy talk. I think I'll have some frosted flakes too.
>>
>>344848
Feelin for some coco pops rn
>>
Rolled 17, 8 = 25 (2d20)

>>344796
(It's when you talk about mechanics, as in: the sword cut is deep and makes the orc step back [deals 6 damage, HP 6/12]. Now the shaman tries to blind you with a spell of light [roll dex save DC12].)

(That sort of format was common among my own games in other forums and PbPs)

>>344802
(*chuckles* I will try my best to not be too prosaic about my doings. Shame I didn't go with the verbose wizard. Posting bellow to separate it, because !!order, please!!)

>>344818
>>344834
(won't work, I tried as much before. Better is for the player to always roll 2 dice [offense, defense, respectively] and then describe his wants, and the GM either handwaves it, use either or both for his own answer. Rinse and repeat)
____

>Wakes up in cell.

Alekto stands up and pats down herself in search for her potions, charms and weapons. (What do I have on myself to begin with? Am I locked in with my weapon?)

Then she glances up to the celldoor and will try to melt the locks with eldritch hellfire.
>>
>>344851
I only have rice crispies :(
>>
>>344853
I say to the random person in my cell. "Yo. What you in fo mate. I myself jacked a guys organs."
>>
>>344865
(didn't think we were in with each other, but sure!)
All the stranger gets is a dirty side-look. "Aside from a mardarah yarlso a blabberah? Shat thy face, pipsqueak, da grawn aps warking 'ere!"
>>
>>344853
I see what you mean with the whole "Player rolls first" kind of thing. I'm thinking we use that ideal when it comes to non-conflict rolls, as in it isn't the Player's roll against mine, and in conflict rolls the Player rolls before me.
>>
>>344865
Use name pls

>>344888
Is that supposed to be impossible to read or is that Elvish
>>
Rolled 4, 8 = 12 (2d20)

>>344888
He smiles a maniac's smile and says "You know. I don't have any bodies to raise. HHAHAHHAHAHA" I cast Death Bolt
>>
>>344726
>Name
Gritch Da Ridah
Male Goblin Cavalier
>Starting Weapon
A human-sized spear (which is obviously too big for him, but that he manages to wield with enough skill)
>Combat
-"CHAAAAAARGE": If this crazed goblin has learned anything from watching cavaliers train and duel eachother, this is the most important. The charging technique is Gritch's favourite (and the only one he remembers). He will proudly announce that he is charging, and then close in as quickly as possible to his enemy, before attacking with all of his might [this attack adds Gritch's strenght to the damage done from the attack. Cannot be done if the enemy is too close]
-"TEEMWURK!": as any smart goblin would know, teamwork is a vital part in the survivability of the goblinoid species, since it is almost entirely formed by small and green humanoids, with little to none intelligence. It is almost an instinct to them. Because of this, Gritch can and will encourage his companions to "Engage in teemwurk!" [this gives a bonus equal to Gritch's charisma to all actions involving teamwork]
>Passive
-Quickly thought insults: Gritch grew up in a tribe of goblins that invented a new way of speaking. A language composed entirely by swearing and violence. Because of this, he will sometimes randomly say swear words during conversation. During combat this is amplified, and he will always throw whatever insult he comes up with at his enemy, causing it to get angered and making it harder for it to succesfully attack or perform specific actions. [this ability gives a debuff to the enemy's "to hit" rolls equal to Gritch's charisma]
-Call mount: Gritch always seems to be incredibly lucky in finding mounts. Wherever he is, be it a forgotten dungeon or a thick forest, he will always find an animal that is suitable for riding.
>Stats
3 Str
2 Dex
2 Con
1 Int
2 Chr
>>
>>344915
Cool. Start up whenever.
>>
>>344853
>>344914
Alektomektis successfully melts the lock and exits the cell before Timothy (use name) strikes her with the deathbolt attack. It is Alex's roll. What do you do?
>>
>>344940
This is my first time, I'm not quite sure how. Just say "roll"?
>>
Rolled 1, 17 = 18 (2d20)

>>344895
(As suits you, GM. I will always keep a couple dice on each post, so you can grab them if you need for hidden checks and shit like that)

>>344904
(Hah! The cypher ys symple, only exchange every O and U for A and scramble all sounds ending in er, ar, or, ur, ir. It is supposed to be heavy deep-speech (underground slang) + drow tongue own mannerisms. I can place a translation after each post if ya wish)
__

>>344914
>>344957
(Rolling like that, no wonder)
Alekto gives no pause to her graceful movement, dodging out of the way and outside, out of his range and out of his sight. "Naw I can eithah finish ya aff ar let ya jain me in mine mad dash far aut af 'ere. Pick carefally, deadman walking!"

(If Timothy, the stranger, rears his ugly face without parley he gets a mouthful of Eldritch Hellfire.)
>>
>>344964
Type "dice+#d#" so for 1d20 "dice+1d20" no quotations and out the dice in the options bar.
>>
>>344964
Well I assume you understand that you're in a different cell than the other currently active players. Maybe roll for perception to see what you can find in the cell.

By the way, if you didn't know, you roll by putting "dice+(whatever I say to put)" in the options field. In this case, put "dice+1d10"
>>
>>344973
"Fine. BUT I STILL NEED SOME CORPSES!" Grab Ale's hand and skip down the dungeon.
>>
Gritch wakes up from his sleep in an empty cell. The goblin looks to the other two people and decides to stay quiet, observing them, since he dosen't want any of that magic going on him
>>
Ryan pats himself down. (What do i have on me?)

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. Not yet anyway."
Ryan teleports [Dimensional Steps] through the bar and continues down the corridor.

What do i see?
>>
>>344984
Roll for charisma I guess? Use a 1d10 plus your charisma points
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

Alright Im gonna break that lock off
with meh sword
>>
>>344983
>>344976

Okay, thanks lads.

Dice+1d10
>>
>>344994
You have on you a key and a map. The map points out your current location and shows a series of directions to a "X". Your weapon is nowhere to be found as of yet. What do you do?
>>
>>345016
nigga no. In the options bar. ABOVE the text field.

>>344993
Ok we need to establish that, aside from Timothy and Alex, everyone is in their own separate cell.
>>
Gritch also pats himself down. After that, he tries to squeeze himself through the cell bars (since i suppose that the cell is human-sized)
>>
>>345032
So Am I in my own cell or what?
>>
>>345032

Oh shit I'm really retarded, sorry.
>>
Rolled 8 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>345032
Why do I have to roll charisma? I thought Ale was fine with it. I understand a roll when he disagrees but when he does that just seems odd.
>>
>>345035
roll for dexterity using a 1d10 die plus your dexterity stat

>>345039
Yes
>>
Rolled 9 + 5 (1d10 + 5)

>>345045
Okay Lets break that lock
Adding dat dank strength
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d10)

>>345007
(we rolling d10s ey? That can do)

>>345016
(Options field mate, right bellow name)

>>345044
(Eh, I am fine with it. As long as you are fine with respecting my goddamn boundaries, man, so much touchy)
___

>>344984
Alex will slap the mad necromancer's hand away and make a "Eew, filthy" face, but doesn't complain further as he leads the way. Preferably some distance across.

(What do we see further down the hallways?)
>>
>>345044
nigga You just tried to blast her and she's waiting for you to round the corner so she can blast youur face off. She's fine with it, you say?
>>
>>345024
"Why would they leave a map on me and try to imprison me? Do you want me to be imprisoned or to escape?" I think to myself.
"I guess I don't have much choice in the matter. " I think as I start following the map to whatever the X is.
>>
>>345055
You break the lock clean off and look through the doorway. Upon a glance you see a couple of goblins guarding the door who have not noticed you breaking the lock. What do you do?
>>
>>345065
>ar let ya jain me in mine mad dash far aut af 'ere.
Parley was an option though
>>
>>345065
We are both insane? Plus it makes sense "wake up with a weird guy in creepy place" safety in numbers. Went onto phone BTW.
>>
>>345075
How many?
>>
>>345076
>>345078
That dialect just fucking confuses the shit out of me. Maybe I do need a translation.
>>
>>345088
It's hard to see because of the dim light of the dungeon. Roll for perception check?
>>
>>345045
>>
>>345097
I fucked up
>>
>>345091
>ar let ya jain me in mine mad dash far aut af 'ere.
Or let you join me in my mad dash far out of here.
>>
>>345091
Just read it out loud, it's not that bad.
>>
>>345097
what
>>
>>345059
>>345091
Can you put a translation after you type?op is an uncultured Swine *hurmphs *
>>
>>345091

>>345070

(also i think >>345107 was trying to roll)
>>
>>345104
oh

>>345105
Damn. That is not at all what I thought that said.
>>
>>345107
Apparently my dices aren't working
>>
>>345113
Sorry brah

You turn right down a darkened hallway and see a dimly-lit room up ahead. You see a couple goblins but it's hard to tell exactly how many.
>>
Rolled 3, 7 = 10 (2d10)

(Haha, are the dice offline?)

>>345112
>>345114
(I will stop with the madspeak since not everyone can be a cutter)

(Still boss, what DO we - Alex and Thimmy - see down the corridors?)
>>
>>345119
I have no clue what I'm doing wrong
Roll for perception in the cell?
>>
>>345135
You go down the hallway to the left of your cell and come across a dimly lit room (see >>345132
) You cannot see the other players yet. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>345136
We're on the same boat bruv
>>
>>345149
MADE IT! Also a 6, did i make it DM?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>345149
How'd you get that to trigger?
>>
>>345160
O-okay
I want to use that 7 to perceive my surroundings
>>
>>345149
You try and try to slip through the bars of the cell, but even with your small size, the bars are too close together for you to fit your entire body out of the cell. However, you spot a small box outside of your cell door that you can maybe reach if you stretch out your arm enough. Or, maybe, you can use something in your cell to reach is or pick the lock on the door. What do you do?
>>
>>345132
Seeing as these guys are probably prisoners - in which case they have a high chance of not liking me - or guards - in which case they WILL attack me - i hurl Voidfire at them, then quickly disappear into a pocket space with the portal hidden inside the nearest cell, preferably under a bed.
>>
>>345168
You look around your cell and see a small, but sharp rock. Just outside the cell you see a single goblin sleeping in a chair. He appears to have keys hanging off of his belt. What do you do?

>>345178
Roll for dexterity plus your dexterity stat to see if it hits
>>
>>345191
Back from the phone.
>>345135
NEVER STOP I SAY!
>>
>>345148
(Lead us away, madman, I need to take one of those 2 hours nap pretty soon, as soon as I get back I will check on our progress. Consider me like a noisy side-kick that never helps with anything)
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>345191
I grab the rock and sneak to the bars of the cell, and attempt to split the Goblin's head open with the sharp end of the rock.

Should I try and roll for dexterity for the sneaking part and the being flexible enough to reach through cage cells?
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>345191
>>
>>345223
The goblin is close enough that you can reach him and in a deep enough sleep that you can successfully sneak. Instead roll for strength.
>>
>>345148
I run straight into there and cast Murder Ring.
>>
>>345241
Roll dexterity plus your dex stat
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>345244
>>
>>345244

>>345229
(I am not a patient man.)
>>
>>345249
>>345218
You successfully take out both of the goblins, however you injure Alex in the process. What do?
>>
>>345262
Tell Ale "Woops." Also it extended to him aswell? The reason I ran into them was because I thought it didnt make it. Raise the Gobos.
>>
>>345172
I try to find something in the cell that i can use to bash open the lock
>>
>>345249
>>345261
You shoot dead on at the goblins, but they desintegrate right beforw it hits. It instead hita a figure just beyond them. It is the figure's turn to roll.
>>
>>345272
The cell's lock, if i wasn't clear enough
>>
>>345239

Okay boss. Just add a +1 after the 10?
>>
>>345272
Roll for perception
>>
>>345279
If thats your strength yup
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>345282
>>
>>345273
Wait. Did I hit him then? I assume I am the figure.
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>345288
Okay, here goes
>>
>>345291
(im pretty sure you're the figure.)

(sorry)
>>
>>345289
You see behind you that your spear is actually in the cell with you. You can roll to break the lock or not roll and get the box.
>>
ANNOUNCEMENT

By the way i forgot to input a health system so lets just assume at this point everyone has 20 HP, disregarding any previous damage done.
>>
>>345299
I pick up my spear and get the box
>>
>>345311
Inside the box you see a small dagger with a note attached which reads "follow the glow of the dagger". Your perception checks now include wether or not the dagger is glowing. It is right now dimly glowing red. Wat do?
>>
>>345321
I tell the man I have just now seen "Hi, how are you today."
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>345096
>>
>>345324
Roll for charisma to see how you come off to the man
>>
I walk outside my cell

Can I pull a torch from an adventurer pack
>>
>>345328
It ia almost too dark to see any of the goblins. In fact there arent any goblins. You heard a wooshing sound a a blinding fire desintegrated the goblins. You can hear someone talking in the distance (>>345329) Wat do?
>>
>>345321
I try to bash the lock of the cell with my spear
>>
>>345329
Shouldnt he just answer. I really dont want to roll charisma for everything. Plus what if I roll a 1 and he wanted us to be friends or at least have a truce.
>>
>>345338
Roll for strength
>>
>>345341
That's true. Maybe you shouldnt have to rol charisma when its with another player.
>>
>>345329
(I have a feeling becoming angry with someone who can disintergrate people is not a good idea.)

(also don't overdo the whole rolling thing.)
>>
Rolled 5 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>345342
>>
>>345331
you walk out and see three figures. Two on your left, one on your right. What do?
>>
>>345347
You successfully break off the lock and exit your cell. There is only one hallway down in front of you. Wat do?
>>
>>345356
Would it be possible to still get involved in this?
>>
>>345331
Sorry bro. We dont have adventure packs rn.
>>
>>345358
Walk down the hallway, looking around to spot things on the ground or other people. I also check the dagger every once in a while
>>
>>345370
There are a shit ton of players rn senpai. You can if you really want but it would kinda slow me down a shitton. Maybe you could be a second DM?
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>345288
>>345293
Did I do it wrong?

I take the sharp rock and try and split open the sleeping Goblin's skull
>>
>>345390
Uh sure. I do gm three groups already so I can help. Just tell me what you need.
>>
>>345379
While walking, you come across a fork in the road. You also find a spoon. And a knife. You walked in on an orc dinner party. They havent seen you yet. You see a doorway leading out on the othee side of the room. Your dagger is still dimmly lit. What do?
>>
>>345408
what is happening with me and ma crew.
>>
>>345408
How many orcs we talking?
>>
>>345400
Just do what I'm doing. It'd be awesome if you could cover Richard, Timothy, and Alex. i'll get the other players.
>>
>>345408
(Shit, I'm stealing that joke for my next campaign.)
(Also RIP Mjolnr)
I'm actually not too disappointed, I'm should get a better grip on DnD stuff before something like this anyway
>>
>>345408
(Whats happening over here?)
>>
>>345411
>>345344

Waiting for Ryan to reply i thought
>>
>>345416
There's too many to count, and the table is at least 30 chairs long so that isnt a good sign. You could possibly sneak past them.
>>
>>345419
Want me to do it in a different thread? Or same one?
>>
>>345437
Same one
>>
>>345437
Same one
>>
>>345430
(Didnt know for sure it was for it was me.)
"Hello? How did you disintegrate that man?"
>>
>>345434
I look around while staying completely still. Now, is there anything around the table (boxes, another table, chairs) that i can use as cover? Also, is there anything on the ground that i could throw to distract the orcs?
>>
>>345439
Alrighty, just trying to figure out what they've done so far(if they would link to the las thing they did it would help)
>>
>>345422
Its not like this is accurate D&D. I left out a shit ton of mechanics used in D&D.
>>
>>345455
Were currently all in a hallway, i shot at some goblins but Timothy disintegrated them first so it hit him instead. We then said hello.
>>
>>345452
Well there is that bunch of silverware in the road. Plus the table is close enough to you that you can just crawl right under it undetected.
>>
>>345447
"MAAAGIC!" Make some fireworks of maaagic. You know magic tendril and stuff.
>>
>>345463
Alright, then we'll continue from there (whilst ignoreing the other group I suppose,say its a different universe?)
>>
>>345481
Nah its the same universe, theyll all come to meet i assume eventually.
>>
>>345470
That's exactly what i wanted to do. I grab a knife from the ground and throw it at an orc. Then, while the chaos unfolds, i sneak under the table
>>
>>345474
(Well that's some mighty fine magic you got there) (also sorry, I'm so used to making comments as a DM that it's habit so ignore it or don't, I'm not changing it. Also feel free to let me know when your ready to move on ok?)
>>
>>345489
(Yeah but it makes it easier on both DMs since we can't easily collaborate all the details together)
>>
>>345474
Respond ryan.
>>
>>345490
You successfully start crawling your way towards the door, but the length of the table causes you to crawl for a pretty lengthy amount of time. Before you know it, orcs begin sitting down at the table again, with you still under it. What do you do?
>>
>>345474
"Alright, if you don't mind I'd like not being disintergrated, ok? I'm going this way."
I say as i point the way the map is telling me to go.

(I also have a map which is telling me where to go, and im supposed to find a dagger at some point)
>>
>>345498
Well it wouldnt be that difficult. We would just keep to our own characters and I'll cover anything that involves more than one character performing an action or whatever together
>>
>>345500
Crawl faster
Initiate gottagofast.exe
>>
>>345512
"Onward to adventure!" Take out imaginary sword.
>>345518
Hacking gottagofast.exe
Theft of gottagofast.exe complete
Starting gottagofast.exe
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

Gonna use perception check on these 3 characters
>>
>>345518
You try crawling faster and faster but the orcs' lega eventually catch up to you and block your way right before the entrance to the door. You look back and see that you've dropped your spear, but it is under an orc's leg. Pretty sticky situation. Wat do?
>>
>>345532
Wait for the orc to lift his leg, then snatch the spear at the right moment. After that, stay completely still. Await an opportunity
>>
>>345529
"Good enough" I mumble to myself, and keep walking towards the direction of the map
>>
>>345532
So where are we now mr.Op?
>>
>>345529
Report, pls ban Timothy, he's got hax
>>
>>345562
I was under the impression that DM 2 was gonna cover you guys.

>>345550
You wait and wait and wait some more, but the orcs just never intend to stop eating. They aren't seeming to move any time soon.
>>
>>345498
WHERE ARE WE?! If you didnt know we followed the map. so where does the map take us?
>>
>>345591
Wait, are you and Ryan in a party? Or did you guys go your separate ways
>>
>>345595
We all followed the map. Me, Ale and Ryan.
>>
>>345595
We are in a party
>>
>>345530
Sorry, these threads get pretty congested.

You see the three figures group up and seemingly follow a map. Their group seems to have a dark elf and two humans, but the elf isn't all that active.
>>
>>345606
I think Im with you too
>>
>>345580
Then i'll get out from under the table by crawling between two chairs and then go for the door. If they don't notice, i'll keep crawling, if they do, i run like a motherfucker
>>
>>345616
Well I join them
>>
>>345618
Actually you havent interacted with them yet, I don't think.
>>
>>345624
Ok cool.
>>
>>345624
>>345626
Im fine with this dude joining us.
>>
>>345637
nah i know I couldnt reply cuz of time restrictions
>>
>>345637
Alright so lets try get out of here

>>345641
Is there an exit
If so
I start heading toward
>>
>>345652
We're waiting on dm 2 to tell us whats the haps
>>
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok so I have to go and do shit for awhile. I say you guys put in your last actions and I'll get to them when we come back since 2nd DM is kill. Unless 2nd DM comes back or if someone else volunteers to be a temp DM then I'll be back at around 6:30 Eastern US time.
>>
>>345652
Everything is complicated. Join discord for a sec so we can work it out.
https://discord.gg/cWJzY
>>
>>345662
Scratch that, I meant 8:30
>>
>>345662
Okay
>>345396
was my last action
>>
>>345662
Alrighty
>>345619
This is last action
>>
>>345396
Shit I forgot about you, sorry. You hit the goblin dude and he dies. Announcement still applies tho so seeya.
>>
>>345662
Sorry, I was gone for a bit (something happened, took me away, apologizes)
>>
>>345823
We're following my map, you wanna update us?
>>
>>345916
Sure, did the other mention what way it led to?

If not the map says take a right
>>
>>345916
Also, what is it your character is looking for?
>>
>>345926
it didn't.
also were just following the map so tell us when interesting shit happens
>>
>>345939
Alrighty.

You follow the the path that the map shows until your little party finds itself stopped by a small makeshift wooden door. Small rays of light forcing their way through the gaps in the wood itself.

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>345708

Roll with dexterity to take the keys off the Goblin's corpse
>>
>>345966
Knock on the door and say "Knock Knock."
>>
>>345966
Peek through the cracks
>>
>>345999
From the other side of the door responds a voice

"W-where there!?"(think old timey gold miner type voice)

The voice then begins to angerly shouts at you.

"D-don't you be comin' in here! I tol' yeah once an I'll tell ya 'gain! This here be my land, and any gold under it is also mine too! Understand!?! It's mah Gold not yours yeah dumb Orcs

>>346015
Make a wisdom check (dnd rules state perception is a wisdom based skill)
>>
>>346042
Who's there (on a phone sorry)
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346042
"Interrupting cow." When he starts to say something say MOO.

(We dont have wisdom stat. I will use my Int.
>>
>>346067
I only wanted Ryan to make the check.

"W-whys der' a cow out der'?"

The voice sounds utterly confused

"Know what? It font matta'. Cause I'm in here, an' your out der' and der' ain't nothing you can say nor do ta take away mah land or may GOOOOOOOLD!!!"
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346090
"GOOOOOOOOOLD YOU SAY!? That sounds boring. Why would someone want gold? It is much to malleable to be a good tool and a nice shined iron looks much better. You know my friend here can help you mine if you want. We can get the iron you can get that dreary gold."

Charisma roll
>>
Rolled 7 + 5 (1d10 + 5)

>>346042
(Wisdom isn't a skill we have. I'll use int instead. Also, generally, perception is used to notice things that are hard to notice, like a hidden assassin.)
What do i see?
>>
>>346106
CHECK FAILED!

"I ain't lookin' fer iron boy! And you sure as hell ain't coming in here ta take all my gold either! I dun dug half those tunnels you Orcs been usin', an' I sure as the nine hells ain't lettin' you assholes in! You stay off mah land or by Talos I'll give you something to cry about!"

(If I makes you feel any better you were one away from succeeding)
>>
>>346116
You see what appears to be an eyeball with a greyish blue looking iris staring right back at you, as a voice yells out

You little orc bastards stay the hell away from mah door gods dammit!!! An' don't you try openin' it either! O-or I'll.... ill... ILL DUN CAST A SPELL ON YEA! cave rat taught it to me and I won't hesitate to use it on yea!
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346126
"I am no orc. I am a hoomun?" he says in a shiper loud enough for the guy inside to hear. "Is that what there called?"

Charisma again!
>>
>>346150
" See, I dun fell for that trip one to many times already -mumbles out "approximately 37 but who's counting?"- so I ain't Fallin's for i' again! How else yea think I lost so many O' mah tunnels! No, you ain't coming in here porky Orky! An' if ya duns try to, I'll bash ya head in like a bag o fuckin' carrots!"
>>
>>346189
Put hand through crack or thumb i dont know how large it is. "See not orky worky humy wumy!"
>>
>>346201
Make a dexterity check barbarian boy
>>
>>346218
Your trying to beat my total
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>346218
I sir am no barbarian I am a mage. HURMPH.
>>
>>346189
(This guy is getting on my fucking nerves).

"How about you open the door before i turn you into mincemeat?"
>>
Rolled 1 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>346223
And that didn't work...
>>
>>346226
>>346230
Pfffft FUCK OFF!

Feeling that danger is about to strike, you move your hand away, just in time to see the sharp end of a pickaxe break trhough the spot your hand had just been, before it is quickly pulled back

"I dun tol' you ta get the hell of mah land Orc boy!

>>346229

You can come tries it boy! I'll bash yer' fuckin' head in! I swear ta the great god of storms Talos I will!

Through the hole in the door you can just make out an elderly looking dwarf(?) Covered in soiled looking clothes and armed with a pickaxe.
>>
>>346248
Tell the team to stand back. MWAHHAHAH
>>
>>346275
Ok

What the hell does that mean you're doing?
>>
>>346297
MWHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>346248
(I'll teleport through the door behind him and use Veilrender on my fists and punch him for sick hurts dawg.)
>>
>>346297
Use my ability Murder Ring. That should deal with the door.
>>
>>346312
Ok, the door breaks. And the elderly dwarf starts screaming as his is shattered into a thousand prices

>>346304
Only for him to turn around as you teleport behind him and punch him. Knocking him unconscious.
>>
>>346304
>>346312
Congratulations.... you knocked out 1 crazy old hold miner!

You're terrible people!

What do you do now?
>>
>>346336
(Nice. Was this where the map lead or?)
"What a crazy man. Shouting at people with threats that have no backing rarely works."
>>
>>346343
I WANNA SNAP HIS NECK AND RAISE HIM AS A ZAMBIE!
>>
>>346343
(He did threaten to kill us, and we couldnt continue without getting past.)
>>
>>346347
You take a look at the map.

This is where it said to go...

>>346348
Make a strength check
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>346435
>>
>>345996
Hello?
>>
>>346454
Hello! Uhm-... I have no idea where the other gm Is but I can't try to help >>346449
You break the old man's neck (You monster!) And you watch the the life slowly fades from his body and into the next world.

>>346454
You quickly (though unnecessarily takes the keys off the body
>>
>>346480
Raise him as undead minion of course. Also raise his soul so I have a shade.

That way I have a zambie and a shade.
>>
>>346491
Make an intelligent to proper cast the spell
(1 dice for each spell)
>>
>>346491
"You're a horrible man." I say as i leave this room to follow the map once again.
>>
(ayyylmao you fuckers said it would start at 8:30 PM EST. GM pls tell me where I am)

(I'm this guy >>343950)
>>
Rolled 3, 5 + 3 = 11 (2d10 + 3)

>>346524
>>
>>346532
(Ayy lmao you not start yet. Some other dude is DMing a specific party.)
>>
>>346576
(Right, thanks for informing me.)
>>
>>346532
(Ayy lmao GM said he should be back by now)
>>
Ok guys Im back someone catch me up
>>
>>346603
made a 4 man party. Killed a dwarf and raised him as undead slave.
>>
>>346454
You dont need to roll for that you can just take it
>>
File: 1451935714134.png (107KB, 475x491px) Image search: [Google]
1451935714134.png
107KB, 475x491px
>>346543
Well sadly you don't recall how to do either if those spells. You also lack the components to use them as well.

>>346532
More then willing to run for you.

You find yourself lying on the floor if a small 10x10 room. There is a single door that is locked. Also you see the sight of included picture.

>>346525
There's nothing more to follow. The map led here.
>>
>>346611
You failed to do that...
>>
>>346611
Noice, I'll take back over for Tim the excommunicated, Fred, and Gritch
>>
>>346620
Follow a tunnel. Tell team "ADVNTURRRRREEE!
>>346629
I CAN DREAM HAROLD!
>>
>>346603
See the following posts

>>346042
>>346090
>>346106
>>346126
>>346146
>>346189
>>346248
>>346336
>>
>>346634
NO YOU CAN'T! DREAMS DIE ON 4CHAN!!!
>>
>>346634
There just so happens to be two more tunnels carved out of the walls of the old (now dead) dwarfs little cave abode. One to the right that says "Orcs fuck off. Also everyone stay out". And one to the left that says "GOOOOOOOOOOOOLD(?)
>>
>>346652
GOOOOOOOOOOOLD it is
>>346645
I CAN DREAM MY DREAM WONT DIE HAROLD!
>>
>>345704
Aight boy roll for dexterity (stealth)
>>
>>346620
>Check the picture.
>>
Rolled 9 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>346665
Fail incoming
>>
>>346652
Is there anything in the cabin?
>>
>>346672
No I mean the dog and the sign in that posted picture are in the room with you

>>346663
GOOOOOOOLD it is!

You follow the path to the right for what feels like half an hour before coming to a dead end. The only thing in the carved out tunnel is a wheel barrow(full of stone) and a (slightly used) pickaxe.
>>
>>346683
(What? I don't understand.)
>>
>>346675
You sneak right past the orcs and immediately break out into a sprint once it is at a safe distance. Once you come to a stop you see a four way intersection; the way you came and three other hallways. In the middle of the intersection there is also a ladder leading up into a dark abyss. Wat do?
>>
>>346683
Ayy I'll take over Tim's quest from here to take some work off you
>>
>>346676
It's less a cabin. And more just a room carved out of stone into a 10x15 room.

Though there are a few things. A fire I thr corner, a bedroll, a makeshift wooden table and matching chair, a sack(full), and a rough looking book on said table. There is also a hole in the ground (about a foot wide) with an awful smell coming from it
>>
>>346683
Give pick to strongest member ask him to mine a way out of this dreadful dungeon.
>>
>>346689
Check the dagger. Does it glow with more intensity if i point it at one of the hallways?
>>
>>346687
A dog is in the room with you tied to a pole. The sign on the pole says to punch the dog to gain the key.
>>
>>346703
>Walk up to the dog and kick it instead
>>
>>346687
Pet me rephrase.

AHEM* YOU WAKE UP, TO FIND YOURSELF LYING IN A COLD STONE FLOOR IBSIDE A 10X10 ROOM! at the far end of the room is a door which you find to br locked. Inside the room is a small sign with the words "punch this dog to get the key". Leashed to the sign is a small, scared looking dog (see picture from earlier)
>>
>>346709
>Continue kicking the dog until it's at a dying state, then punch it.
>>
>>346695
Eh it's fine really.
>>
>>346705
As you go to kick the dog, it reforms itself into a gray, dough-like creature with no definite form. It reels back its entire body and lunges at you. What do you do?
>>
>>346718
>Pick up the sign and beat the dough.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>346480

Using the keys, I unlock the cell. Perception check for where my trusty sword is.
>>
>>346715
Ok well just use what Ive already posted then.
>>
>>346714
You kick and beat the poor animal for minutes on end, before, with a final punch to its sad but adorable little face. You end it's innocent life(wtf is wrong with you preople! You're murderhobos!)

A moment later, and with no key in sight. You turn back to face the dog. Only to find it has been replaced with a Balor (please Google dungeons and dragons Balor for reference). An pleased look upon its face and it stares down at you before it starts talking in a monstrous voice

"I thank you for releasing me from that miserable state I've been forced into for the last 10000 years!"
>>
>>346721
You dont havw to perception check for everything yknow

You find your sword on a hook on the side of your cell and pick it up. Outside the cell you see another small room with a ladder that leads up into a seemingly endless abyss. Go up the ladder?
>>
>>346728
>>346718
(Which one?)
"I see, but you speak to a fallen one. I hold no domain over the holy anymore. I, merely a servant of the darkness, request that you open this locked door, Great One."
>>
>>346721
You sadly don't find your sword. However, you do find a small, just barely legible note that says "took stu'peed man's pointy sowerd. Hide it real good outside cave. Sell later
>>
>>346735
Just use the other guy's
>>
>>346738
But nigga i thought i had this guy
>>
>>346735
"Well I would have been more than willing to earlier. You have annoyed me a GREAT DEAL by needlessly attacking me! However. Should you allow me access to your body and allow me to escape this horrid place, I shall unlock the door for you
>>
>>346751
>
I pick up the pickaxe and start ot mine.
>>
>>346751
"Great One, pain is nothing to you, is it not?"

Negotiation check?
>>
>>346743
I don't know who I have anymore!!!! I'm so confused!!!
>>
>>346764
(This one belongs to you.)
>>
>>346760
Make a strength check
>>346762
He doesn't seem willing to negotiate on this.

It is either that, or I slay and devourer you for my amusement!" He shouts out angerly! "MAKE YOUR CHOICE MORTAL!"

(Dammit captcha! A hand (literally) full of Weed aren't cookies!)
>>
>>346730
Sheath and holster my weapon and climb the ladder.
>>
>>346769
"Great One, this one has decided. A bond will be held until we leave. Is that enough, Great One?"
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>346769
>>
>>346764
I have Gritch and Fred since you have everyone else
>>
>>346776
It takes you an hour, but you managed to mine our way half a foot forward (towards the surface?)

>>346774
The Balor (I seriously demand you good it) lets out a loud chuckle. "So it Shall be!"

Make a charisma check!
>>
>>346702
fuck I thought I answered this already.

The dagger does seem to glow more intensely once pointed down the hallway in front of you, however the ladder seems to have an almost irresistible allure.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>346786
(Don't know what die we're using, but assuming a 1d10 since everyone else is using it.)

(Plus, from now on I'll link my character stats for ease of use for all of us, just because.)
>>343950
>>
>>346786
Take group to other tunnel. Orc murder time.
>>
>>346791
Somewhat, despite knowing what DEMONS DUKCING DO SINCE YOURE A PALADIN! You manage to fully resist, and even manage to bend the vile bring to your will for the time being. And the he door quickly opens up.
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346770
You start to climb...

You keep climbing...

You keep climbing...

You keep climbing...
You keep climbing...
You keep climbing...
The abyss seems to be consuming your consciousness. You cannot help but climb. You know not for how long, but you climb.

Roll for constitution against the abyss' grasp.
>>
>>346798
You follow the other pathway, until you come across a door that slowly begins opening up. As it finishes opening g up you see>>346791
>>
>>346803
"Well, Great One, with your great wisdom, where shall we go?"
>>
>>346790
Well... The letter told me to follow the glow... Yeah, i'll take the hallway. We can always come back, right? Right...?
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346804

Rolling for constitution to sustain my climb up the ladder!
>>
>>346810
Can you describe it again?
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346812
You begin to follow the hallway, passing the ladder...

passing...

passing...

climbing...

climbing...

(see >>346804)

Roll for constitution check against the abyss to keep on your way.
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>346827
You attempt to break free from the abyss' grasp, and you regain your consciousness partially, but not fully. You keep climbing the ladder.
Roll again.
>>
Rolled 9 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>346831
>>
>>346839
Pussy-ass abyss ain't got nothin' on Gritch
>>
>>346839
You successfully break free from the ladder and carefully drop to the ground, this time keeping your distance. You now follow the path in front of you, and you hear a rumbling of stone. Suddenly, the floor starts to drop out from under you! What do you do?
>>
(Is the 2nd GM dead?)
>>
>>346829
Basically you find a now open stone door with Tim standing in front of it.

>>346811
How should I know! I've been locked away within that room in the form of a dog for ten thousand years! I suppose you could ask >>346829 him
>>
>>346846
Grab onto something (preferably something that is attached to the walls or to the walls themselves)
>>
>>346858
Walk through door. Push down that wierdo infornt of me.
>>
>>346829
"Greetings traveller. I am lost in this god forsaken place. Do you perhaps know the way out?"
>>
File: tGmOFa1.gif (471KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tGmOFa1.gif
471KB, 498x498px
>>346858
ayy Tim and Tim
>>
>>346863
>Get back up
"Stranger, there's nothing that way besides an empty room."
>>
>>346861
You see some vines hanging down from the ceiling that might be sturdy enough to hold YOUR weight. You grab the vine and hang on for dear life, successfully avoiding being plunged into the room below.
>>
>>346872
"FFFFFUUUUUUUU" find a way to go that isn't completely boring and meaningless.
>>
>>346866
Ok wtf is that frog even from...?
>>
>>346878
>>346881

"I think it would be best for us to stay together for the time being. Perhaps we can get out of this hellish place together."

"Great One, which path do we take?"
>He gestures to the left, middle, and right path.
>>
>>346881
/b/

where I got it
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>346883
I use the pick and mine upwards. I CREATE MY DESTINY!
>>
>>346878
You begin making your way back the way you had originally come. Until you end up at a tunnel with two other pathways. One forward on, and the other to your right

>>346872
Do you go with Tim?
>>
>>346876
I look around. Can i still go ahead into the hallway or has the whole floor fallen off? Also, i inspect the room below
>>
Rolled 4 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346838
Rolling for constitution to finish the climb.
>>
>>346893
the room below appears to be a room with several containers inside. Once pointed towards the room, your dagger glows like a lightbulb.
>>
>>346891
"Well...We should travel together."
>follows Gerogeson upwards
>>
>>346890
You decide to fuck this whole place and begin tunneling upwards. After three days on non-stop mining. The stone in front of you collapses, bringing forth dirtband grass upon you.

The sky is a beautiful shade of blue, and trees full of green leaves surround you.

But this joyous occasion does not last long. Make a con check!
>>
>>346896
You finish climbing the ladder, wanting to get out of there as soon as possible, but you soon realize you're climbing upside-down. You fall but pick yourself up and dust yourself off. You see four hallways. One with a brightly lit door at the end, two with just dark hallways, and one which sounds like it has stone rumbling inside.
>>
>>346901
Fuck yeah, loot! I follow the dagger's light and carefully drop into the room below
>>
>>346908
(Do I have to do it too?)
>>
>>346912
You fall in, but the floor immediately shuts on top of you! You're trapped inside. The dagger is your only source of light. Looking around you see only 7 chests. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 7 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>346908
WHY DID I DO THAT?! I HAVE NOT EATEN NEITHER HAS ANYONE ELSE WTF!? I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS?! SO MUCH CONFUSION?! KNOCK KNOCK WHOES THERE?! INTERRUPTING COW?! INTERRUPTING COW W-?! MOO!?
>>
>>346910
Unsheath my weapon and proceed cautiously towards the brightly lit doorway
>>
>>346913
Well I mean, if you were helping him, then the check would be easier to pass for the work of you
>>
File: stepdaddy.jpg (10KB, 383x382px) Image search: [Google]
stepdaddy.jpg
10KB, 383x382px
>>346918
the fuck
>>
(Sorry guys, I'm going to play M&B with my friends, just leave me behind or let the Balor consume my soul and body, etc etc)
>>
>>346919
As you slowly creep up to the doorway you can hear low-pitched cackling and the clinking of glasses and knives along with the tearing of flesh. As soon as you reach the door, they all stop. A voice from inside says in a very low-pitch, gargling tone, "I smell something..."

What do you do?
>>
>>346916
Keep the dagger in one hand and the spear in the other. Quickly check around the room to see if there's any hidden people
>>
>>346935
roll for perception, but you do feel a strange presence regardless.
>>
Rolled 8 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

Rolling for dexterity to be stealthy.

Retreat into the darkness of the hallway, keeping myself out of the light and wait for them to make the next move.
>>
>>346941
As you retreat into the darkness, a large, bloody and fat-covered orc swings open the door. He bellows "WHO'S THERE!?" He has not seen you yet.
>>
>>346913
Did you my child?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>346939
(Is perception tied with intelligence? If it is, give my roll a +1)
>>
>>346950
Yes it is and you still fail.

You see nothing else in the room with you, as the dagger is not emitting enough light. You can still see the 7 chests. What do you do?
>>
>>346953
(I guessed so). Since i still feel a strange presence, i poke the chests a couple times with my spear before opening them. Gritch mutters "Oh, ye won't trick me twice ya wooden piece of shit. I already lost half my ear for ye fuckin' mimicky fucks"
>>
>>346946
(what would I need to roll for for my eyes to work better in the dark, used this to my advantage against a burgler once, he was using a flashlight and practically blind in the ill adjusted light while I could see all)

Perception check for anything useful in the hallway, while remaining dead still
>>
>>346961
As you poke the chest the top immediately flings open...

But what's inside is pretty cool.

You find a small crossbow and 7 bolts, almost perfect for your size...

Actually, it IS perfect for your size...

Too perfect...

What do you do?
>>
>>346962
You still need to roll for a perception check, bud
>>
>>346891
op is kill?
>>
>>346977
not OP

he tends to go AFK from time to time tho
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>346974

Rolling for perception check to see anything in the gloomy hallway I can use to my advantage.
>>
>>346982
unfortunately, you can't see anything in the hallway, your human eyes are too weak. However, the orc still smells you, and is approaching rapidly. What do you do?
>>
>>346973
Open all of the chests before doing anything. Gritch keeps talking to himself "Ya fuckin' bloody fuckstick, i swear my spear will go up your fucking asshole, piece of crap". He is obviously stressed out.
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>346985
Draw my sword with one hand, hiding it behind it's back, while gently and seductively cupping the Orc's genitals. "Hello there, handsome" I mutter into his ear, with a high pitched voice.

Rolling with dexterity to keep the sword hidden
>>
>>346987
In the second chest you open, you find a sapphire half the size of your head! It's just a normal sapphire, however.

In the third chest, you find a few small blades, a few small animal bones, some twine, and a recipe for stone soup.

In the fourth chest you find a tiara and a tutu. It's just your size, too!

In the fifth chest, you find a crystal, spiked buckler and some crystal shoulder plates. It would look amazing with the tiara.

In the sixth chest there is a pile of orc shit.

In the seventh chest, you find a dagger. It is identical to the one you own, except this one glows a deep blue. The note on it reads, "Thank you"

As you finish reading the note, the red and blue daggers violently merge with eachother, creating a bright purple glow. They are still merging together. What do you do?
>>
>>346995
What the fuck

The orc at first smiles, your high-pitched cracking voice at first sounding like a young-adult slutty orc, but turning around he sees that you are human and starts screaming, realizing he might be gay.

You hide your sword pretty well, though.
>>
>>347002
Don't like this. Hit the purple light with the spear
>>
File: YamamotoKusenokearmor.jpg (68KB, 564x835px) Image search: [Google]
YamamotoKusenokearmor.jpg
68KB, 564x835px
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>347010

Taking advantage of the Orc's surprise divided attention, quickly whip my sword out from behind my back. Gripping it in both hands, I slash with all my might at his throat.

Rolling for strenght
>>
>>347012
As you do this, your spear ripped right out of your hands, and is absorbed into the purple light. After a few more seconds, the bright light subsides and several torches within the room burst into life, lighting the room completely. As you look down you see a staff. The pole is metal, with one half being red metal, and the other half being blue metal, with a purple gemstone in the middle to combine them. The end of the red side of the staff has a blue glowing blade, the blue side having a red glowing blade. It is actually fucking awesome.
>>
>>347022
Your strength fails and hits the orc lightly in the mouth, going slightly down his throat. At this point the orc is so dumbfounded that he thinks it's a penis and runs away sobbing back into the room he came from.
>>
>>347024
"Woah..." I take a second to observe that beauty. Then, i collect everything useful from the chests (crossbow and bolts, sapphire, blades, stone soup recipe, buckler, shoulder plates and tiara) and in the end, i carefully grab the staff from the ground
>>
>>347025
Kek
>>
>>347034
As you grab the staff, the staff's gemstone glows a strong purple as you feel a powerful magical energy run up your arm and go straight into your heart. You have never felt power like this before. Cryptic symbols and glyphs of red and blue start to appear on your hand and up your arm. It stops at your chest with a symbol of two crossed daggers, the two within the staff. Your strength, intelligence, and dexterity all increase by 1. As the symbols finish forming the floor drops out from beneath you and you are propelled down a narrow stone shaft and into a very open room. The room is circular and lined with torches, with cells in the walls all around you. There is an audience watching you from stands. You are in an orcish Colosseum. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>347025
Chase after him after sheathing your weapon, playing it innocent. Call after the distraught Orc
"Wait baby! I wasn't done giving you the S U C C "

roll for Charisma
>>
>>347061
Look down at the staff "Whoteva' you are... Yer goddamn welcome!" I salute the audience and get into an almost comical combat stance
(I find it quite ironic that i'm a cavalier and i still didn't find a fucking mount)
>>
>>347074
You only scare the orc more and cause him to become so confused that he starts running the other way, down one of the hallways. As you continue to chase him he falls straight through part of the floor down a stone shaft. What do you do?
>>
>>347083
well ya didnt use your mount call.

The audience boos at your stance, since you are a goblin and orcs are incredibly racist.

After a few seconds of booing, an orc falls down through the shaft you just came from. It stands up and holds it's head, seemingly having forgotten whatever it was that had just happened to him due to the fall. He spots you and immediately becomes enraged, bellowing a harsh orc shriek, and runs at you with an orcish mace drawn. The crowd starts cheering. What do you do?
>>
>>347103
(My bad then, i listed it under passive abilities and tought that you would just decide when i would find one)
While waiting for the orc's charge, Gritch starts screaming insults at the top of his lungs. When the greenskin gets even closer, Gritch starts screaming. Just screaming. And when he least expects it, the small goblin yells "CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE" And starts running full speed at the orc, the staff firmly pointed at the enemy's stomach.
>>
Rolled 8 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>347084
Peek cautiously down, and tentatively call down.

Are you alright, lad? That crazy molester is gone. He's my twin, a fugitive serial molester I've been hunting. Can you get out?

Roll for Charisma
>>
>>347116
Roll for strength plus your strength stat, you magnificent bastard
>>
>>347124
The orc cannot hear you, for he is too far down the shaft. Right before the shaft you see a room below the floor with several bright torches and 7 open chests. One chest contains a pile of orc shit and another contains a tutu. The rest are empty. There seems to be light coming from the shaft within. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>347126
It's time 2 fkn pwn sum n00bz
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>347130
Investigate the light coming from the shaft. Use dexterity to make sure I don't trip, stumble or fall suddenly
>>
>>347132
You spear the orc right through his abdomen, orc blood dripping down the staff, causing him to almost immediately start spewing blood from his mouth. You throw him to the ground as he is too badly wounded to continue. The crowd is completely silent in awe.
>>
>>347136
As you investigate the shaft, you slip several times but stop right before a sharp turn down. This is the source of the light. You look down just in time to see a goblin spear the orc you were chasing right through his abdomen >>347148 . What do you do?
>>
Rolled 4 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>347151
Charge at the Goblin with my sword over my head, poised to strike. Bring it down on the Orc in a diagonal slash, with all my might
Roll for strength
>>
>>347157
You strike the already wounded orc, cutting his arm clean off. The crowd in the arena and the goblin are all looking at you.
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>347163
( Oh fuck, I meant to say Goblin, that poor Orc )

After hopefully putting the tormented Orc out of his misery, I turn around and strike out at the unsuspecting Goblin

Roll for strength
>>
>>347148
Gritch feels the power, and embraces it. The small goblin turns around, cackling madly and enjoying the sight of the crowd staring in complete silence. He then had a fantastic idea. This was the perfect moment. Gritch threw his head back and screamed, but it wasn't just a scream, it was a call to arms, it was what any other cavalier would call a "Mount Call"!
>>
>>347169
You swing your sword at the goblin

>>347132
Roll something to block, dodge, parry, or just take it.
>>
>>347169
Aw shit, i didn't see this coming. Feel free to cancel my action if you want to, DM.
>>
>>347178
Nah it's cool your mount is still called, just give it a few turns to arrive.
>>
>>347184
Alright then, i'll try to block his weapon with my staff
>>
Rolled 4 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>347192
>>
>>347196
You successfully block his attack, but his attack power combined with your weight knocks you back several feet. You are now at a distance. It is Frederick's turn.

>>347169
Your move. You can't attack directly yet because you're at a distance of a few yards.
>>
>>347201
(I had no clue that was another player, should pay more attention to what's going on in the thread)
Deciding to let my emotions cool down for a moment, you attempt to get a handle of your surroundings. You appear to be in some sort of arena.
"Any idea why we're here?" you ask the Goblin you had previously assaulted.
>>
>>347207
"I have no fuckin' idea!" Gritch yells, slightly too excited for a situation such as this "But ye wanned ta hit me! I think we're in sum kind of arena, are ye ma next enemy?" The goblin gets into the same combat stance as before
>>
>>347219
"I do not plan on it. I had a breif run in with that Orc you speared. I tried an... unorthodox approach to get out of a dangerous situation, and I took pity on the fool. I was somewhat upset you took his life, but I just want to get out of here." Frederick says, gesturing to the arena, while looking cautiously in every direction, sword at the ready.
>>
>>347236
"It's a bloody arena! Wot didya want me to do, touch his dick and whisper inta his ear? And i think we gotta fight or sumthing ta get out of 'ere" Gritch excitedly looks around, awaiting the arrival of his mount and a new enemy, since the human dosen't want to fight
>>
>>347246
"Well, I suggest we work together to tackle whatever our next foe is, brave Sir." Frederick says, twirling his sword anxiously.
>>
>>347251
This human had made Gritch remember something. Teamwork! Yes, yes, a vital part of survival, they had to work together "Good idea ye fuckin' bastard! We gotta wurk as a team. We gotta teemwurk."
>>
>>347246
>>347251
Suddenly, you both turn to see a cage slowly opening. Out of it dashes a cave spider, rapidly approaching Gritch. But just as it is about to seemingly attack, it stops and kneels down in front of Gritch. The mount call worked!
>>
>>347251
>>347264
as soon as the cave spider reaches Gritch, another cage starts to open. This time 4 orcs in light armor come out onto the battlefield. (Each orc has an armor rating of 4, so any roll of 4 or below will be ignored by their armor.) They are all running at you with orcish clubs. What do you do?
>>
>>347265
Gritch grins "It always fuckin' works!". Then he mounts the cave spider, patting the beast on its head while giggling to himself, before pulling his shield up, awaiting the next enemy
(Just to clarify, everything Gritch looted is on him, including the tiara)
>>
>>347289
(In that case, the two crystal shoulder plates and the buckler give you an armor class of 4)
>>
>>347289
You can see 2 of the orcs split off to try and attack you. They are charging with their weapons in the air, completely exposed. What do you do?
>>
>>347281
"Finally! Took ya long enough, ye walkin' pieces of pickle-shit! CHAAAAAAAAAAAARGE" Gritch yelled, before charging the nearest orc, while another steady stream of foul insults quickly started leaving his mouth
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>347301
>>
Rolled 7 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>347301
Orc's roll. -2 due to insults.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>347306
oops, supposed to be a minus

The orc is struck in the lower abdomen by your staff, causing him to double over in pain. The other orc turns around and starts to attack you.

Orc's roll

Roll for whatever.
>>
>>347251
the other two orcs start charging towards you, weapons in the air. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 10 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>347312
Block again
(Also, i think that i'm the only one left)
>>
Rolled 3 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>347300
Rush to the Goblin's defense at full speed, holding your sword in front of you like a spear, useing the built up momentum to attempt to impale the enemy Orc.

Roll for Strength
>>
>>347321
Fugg I made that post before you made that post

>>347321
Make this same move, but make it against the Orcs that are rushing me
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>347321
The orc is completely unphased by your attack and swings his club at you

Orc's roll

>>347320
The orc's Club bounces right off of your buckler, knocking him off balance
>>
Rolled 2 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>347326
I go straight for the chest
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>347326
>>347330
You stab the orc in the chest, but miss his heart. He is bleeding pretty badly though. He jumps back to recover and charges at you to take another swing
>>
Rolled 8 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>347337
Dodgin' to the side
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>347345
The orc [10/20 HP] barely grazes your back with one of the spikes on his club. You lose 1 HP [19/20]

However, the other orc [4/20 HP] you stabbed has regained his composure and is charging at you! Orc's roll
>>
>>347322
>>347326
Are you going to respond to the orc's roll?
>>
>>347345
(Also, i'm heading off to sleep, since it's 6AM here and i'm fucking dying. If you guys wanna continue playing, Gritch can be controlled by the DM. Hoping we can continue this tomorrow, since i had a lot of fun)
>>
>>347354

Ugh, screwed it up.

>>347321
Make this

>>347315
Count towards this
>>
>>347355
Nah I'm about to head off too. However I won't be here during the day tomorrow. The 2nd DM might be though. I'll be back on tomorrow night at 8:30 Eastern US time though since thats what time most of us usually get on. I dont know what time that is where you are but either way I hope you guys can make it.

DM logging off.
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>347359
Wow I'm really delayed, sorry.

>>347354

Yes, I parry his club blow with the flat of my blade and go for a riposte

Roll for Dexterity
>>
>>347364
and another thing I forgot, we have a discord with the join code MQ57Z
>>
>>342145
Superb thread OP!! There needs to be more threads similar to this thread. I've been lurking since this one began. Ill be searching for another if you so happen to create another id love to create a character and play in the next one. Cheers OP.
>>
OP reporting in for D&D time
>>
>>351083
necro reporting in.
>>
>>350221
Thanks for the kudos, my dude.

Keep an eye out for these, because I have a feeling they'll pop up pretty often. Granted, however, I probably won't be the DM in many future threads, since I enjoy participating as a player.
>>
>>351099
Crazy Gobbo reporting in
>>
>>351099
Aaww that's a shame man you are doing a wonderful job bro.
>>
File: meinneger.jpg (14KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
meinneger.jpg
14KB, 289x292px
>>351097
>>351104
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 596x628px
>>351113
>>
>>351104
Aight bro It's your turn to respond the one of the orcs (see >>347351)

>>351097
Be a dear and tell me where yall left off, k?
>>
>>351125
Hows that spider mount treating you? XD
>>
>>351136
Me and Tim were mining upwards. After 3 days we hit sun and stuff. We were told to make a constitution check.
>>
>>351152
I have no idea what he told you to do that for but make one anyway
>>
>>351150
You know, it isn't too late for you to make a character, since no one seems to be joining in at the moment besides Gritch and Timothy
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>351165
Kay mate.
>>
Rolled 2 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>351136
Get ready to block the charging orc's swing with the buckler while keeping an eye on the other orc
>>
>>351177
Very well ill write up a character real quick
>>
>>351150
It still hasn't tried to kill me, so it's pretty good, i say.
>>
>>351194
You attempt to block with your buckler against the orc, but the orc's sudden attack with his brute strength caught you by surprise and knocked you off of your guard. You take 1 point of damage [18/20 HP] and give both orcs enough time to regroup. It's your turn to act.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>351188
As you surface, you brush up against a plant, which gives you searing pain on contact

(seeing what my roll is real quick)
>>
>>351234
Since now they're close to eachother, i try to slice or stab them both at the same time using the two blades attached to my staff. Is it a dex roll or a strenght roll?
>>
>>351249
roll using 2d10, the first will be dex and the second with be strength
>>
Rolled 2, 7 = 9 (2d10)

>>351259
(First roll is dex, so +3, second roll str, so +4)
>>
>>351244
Your leg feels as if it is on fire as the poison from the plant consumes your skin. Your right leg is now crippled, but can be fully healed using a form of water.
>>
>>342145
Weapon-Dual kunai
Combat- Trolls stengah (strength) For a limited time ups partys str by 2
Passive-Night vision
Passive 2- poison immunity
Str-2
Dex-4
Con-1
Int-2
Charisma-1
Is this okay DM?
ALSO RACE is Troll assassin.
>>
Rolled 1, 10 = 11 (2d10)

>>351275
Roll check
>>
>>351291
I suppose I can count the dual-wielding of the same small weapon as one weapon. You're all set. Check the quest in the original post if you haven't already, which is how you begin.
>>
>>351298
>>351275
You attempt to strike both orcs simultaneously, which proves to be difficult since the staff's blades are a set distance apart. However, you do manage to slice the weaker orc's throat, killing him after a few painful seconds. The other orc, though, hits you with his club dead in your chest, sending you flying off of your mount. You take 6 points of damage [12/20 HP]
>>
>>351312
Am I allowed to lock pick my cell??
>>
>>351324
Gritch is obviously angered by this "You fucking assfuck! Piece of shitting dick!" He whistles for his mount to come closer, and starts running towards it. When it's close enough, Gritch jumps on the spider and uses it to jump again and propel himself even further, so that he can land on the orc, spear-first.
>>
>>351277
Now what?
>>
>>351355
You can try but the only thing you have on you are your kunai

>>351373
Do a dex check lol

>>351377
In the distance you can see a few mountains and a gazebo a little closer than that. Everything else around you just appears to be empty plains.
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>351394
C'mon dice, this could be awesome
>>
>>351394
grab da crew and go to the zeebo.
>>
>>351394
Searching around the cell I become furious. "Well damn the gods seems ill have to break this lock with my kunai" now I roll for strength??
>>
>>351408
You run as fast as you can towards your spider mount, looking into its eyes. It knows exactly what to do. As soon as you jump on its back it springs you at full speed towards the orc. He watches you in awe and terror, knowing the outcome of this, and doesn't even try to retaliate. You plunge your staff straight through his chest and spine, his heart visibly skewered on the other side of the staff before he falls to the ground, you standing on him victorious.

The crowd cheers for your glorious victory, and even the other 2 orcs and Frederick applaud.

What do you do next?
>>
>>351423
yeah, and add your strength stat to the roll.

>>351423
You limp towards the gazebo and look out onto the fields. You see a bridge over a vast and almost endless lake, the bridge ending at the foot of the mountain, but the field in front of the lake is COVERED in poison flowers. What do you do?
>>
>>351464
I dont mean I pulled them all up I mean I tell them to go up.

I use my spell Murder Ring on the flowers after everyone is a good distance away
>>
>>351493
You attempt to use your magic to destroy the flowers, but to no avail. The flowers must be resistant to magic attacks. However you see on the top of the gazebo there is a toolbox. What do you do?
>>
>>351449
I take a moment to enjoy the cheering of the crowd, before jumping back onto my mount and patting it on the head "You've been a good lil' fucker, spidah. I'll git ya somethin' later". Then i face the other orcs, wait for them to make the first move.
>>
>>351509
Whats in it? Firey things?
>>
>>351520
The orcs immediately reel back in fear, dropping their weapons at your presence. They then proceed to run back into their cage. You can see the gemstone in your staff glowing bright.
>>
>>351464
Rolling to break the lock lol
>>
>>351528
In it is a spray can of weed killer, but it would take days to clear out a path to the bridge using normal means. You also see a roll of tape and a... grappling hook.
>>
>>351538
you do know how to use dice I assume
>>
>>351531
I inspect the gemstone. Does it glow brighter if i point it at a specific direction or does it just glow in general?
>>
>>351539
Thats obvious. Fire grappling hook at bridge and land it. Tape grappling hook to zeebo. Keep the spray on hand.
>>
>>351547
The gemstone just glows. It seems as if it is telling you to do something.

(HINT: there are features of the staff you have not discovered yet)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>351538
Omg
>>
>>351549
You fire the grappling hook at the bridge, which somehow attaches to one of the pillars, and tape the hook to the gazebo. It doesnt seem like very sturdy tape, however.

>>351563
You successfully break the lock (you forgot to add your strength stat) and walk out into the dungeon. There is a single hallway in front of you leading to another cage-like door with light filtering through. You can see torches lining the hallway as well as a few large bones scattered across the floor. What do you do?
>>
>>351562
Inspect the staff carefully. Is there anything new, like new runes? Also, is the cage the orcs ran back into still open?
>>
>>351581
Continue along the corridor staying nearest to the shadows as possible untill finally reaching the other cage.
>>
>>351581
MORE TAPE! also spray some plants use my clothes as protection and use the plants as rope on the grappling hook.
>>
>>351596
As you inspect the staff, you do not notice any runes, but you do notice that when touching the gemstone, it glows brighter and brighter. The cage door is still open.

>>351606
You reach the cage door to see an arena-like scene. Outside you can see a goblin with a very strange-looking staff and two orcs retreating into another open cage.

>>351607
You put more tape on the grappling hook, which helps but you run out of tape. You spray some plants, which die surprisingly fast, and (I have no idea what "use the plants as rope on the grappling hook" means)
>>
>>351623
I'll hold the staff by the gemstone, and head into the open cage
>>
>>351633
You head to the open cage just in time to see the orcs shutting and locking a door on the other end of the room. As soon as this happens, two other orcs drop down in front of the open cage door and shut it on you, effectively locking you in.
>>
>>351623
intertwine the plant stems to make a rope like...rope?(I dont know what word you'd use.)
>>
>>351639
Well fuck. I try to look around the cage for anything useful, while using the glowing gem as source of light
>>
>>351623
Examine the cage door for handle or a keychain among the pile of bones.
>>
>>351659
You see nothing useful this time; it's just an empty room and the locks on the doors are too strong to break. The best you can do is wait.

>>351663
You don't find anything that indicates the that the door was meant to be opened from here, and all you find on the floor is a used chestplate with an armor rating of 2. Once you're done looking around you hear the door way behind you shut and lock shut. There is no way out as of yet.
>>
>>351656
Ok so what do you do after you do that
>>
>>351694
Is the tight rope secure?
>>
>>351709
As secure as it can be, yes. You'll need to roll pretty good dexterity to cross, however
>>
>>351681
I Sit down, with one hand i oat the spider's head, with the other i hold the staff by the gemstone, while muttering all kinds of foul insults to the orcs
>>
>>351721
I meant to say "i pat the spider's head"
>>
>>351681
Ill equip the chestpiece and sit down by the arena cagedoor. I will also extinguish the flames of the torches in the corridor.
>>
>>351718
k. Lets go the opposite direction and leave all the stuff I just did. Walk around the lake.
>>
>>351732
>>351721
As you both wait in the dark, musty cages, a loud booming voice can be heard in the arena:

"Orcs and She-orcs, our warriors have failed to slay these puny inferiors. But if they were not able to slay such tiny and weak creatures, then their deaths were well deserved. Now you will have bloodshed of these creatures yet, as now we will see how the goblin fares in this battle, against the terrifying and monstrous troll! MY PEOPLE. I, THE ORC KING, GIVE YOU: KUDRITCH VERSUS THE GOBLIN!!"

As he finishes speaking, the cage doors on both of your cells open, and you are forced out by dozens of well-armed orcs into the arena. You face eachother. What do you do?
>>
>>351743
As you continue limping with your poisoned leg, you come across an oasis in the middle of the field. It's a miracle! What do you do?
>>
>>351747
Gritch looks up and yells to the orc king "I GOT A NAME YA KNAW! IT'S GRITCH. LEARN IT, YA TWAT!" He then faces the troll, proudly holding his weapon upwards
>>
Rolled 8 + 5 (1d10 + 5)

>>351777
As you curse at the Orc King, he becomes enraged

"How DARE you, you foul creature! TROLL!! (>>351732) Fight this scrawny beast at ONCE!!

The Orc King then holds up a scepter with a round, red gem at the top, glowing as he speaks. His scepter is attempting to control Kuldritch's mind!

>>351732
Roll for intelligence to see if you can resist his control
>>
>>351747
"Bring forth my opponent" I unleash my bloody warcry. +2 to strength. At this point is the goblin on the mount friend or foe?
>>
Rolled 9 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>351757
Rolling to see through illusion. adding int score to it.
>>
>>351796
Whoops disregard my warcry
>>
Rolled 10 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>351796
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>351815
You see nothing wrong with the oasis, except for maybe the dragon guarding it. It's asleep, however, so it could be possible to sneak past. You also see a chest at the foot of the dragon.

>>351823
You feel your mind trying so hard to resist, but to no avail; the orc's scepter alone is too strong for you to resist. You charge against Gritch with your kunai drawn, ready to attack with all of your might

(At this point, I will control your actions)

>>351777
I roll for strength against Gritch
>>
Rolled 3 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>351838
Aw shiet
>>
>>351838
Are dragons sentient? what is there thing?
>>
>>351841
You attempt to overpower Kuldritch with your staff, but to no avail; he hits your staff with one of his kunai but stabs you in your side with the other kunai. You lose 2 points of HP [10/20]
It is your turn to act.

>>351850
Well the dragon will probably try to kill you if awoken
>>
>>351870
There are 5 of us. Since im the only one in that group we all attack the dragon from the side. 3 on one side on the dragon 2 on the other. We all use our strongest attacks.
>>
>>351877
Well I've been trying to bring this up for awhile, but you can't control the other people in your party. It's sortof like, when someone leaves in this thread they enter a purgatory-like state, but follow the party they were currently with.
>>
Rolled 9 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>351870
"Aw no ye didn't, ya bloody wanker! Spidah, attack!" Gritch yells and as usual, a stream of insults directed at his foe start leaving his mouth. He tries to stab the troll, aiming one of his arms. That way, he won't be able to use two weapons
>>
>>351885
Fix leg using clothes and go past the oasis.
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>351892
Kuldritch attempts to block
>>
>>351892
No hard feelings lol its the scepter you see?? ;) ;)
>>
>>351899
you attempt to make a bandage out of your clothes for your poisoned leg, which sortof helps?

You start to semi-limp past the oasis but come across a pack of 3 wolves, hunting for prey. They don't see you, but will wmell you if you get too close. You see on the ground a dead archer, holding a worn bow and 2 arrows. What do you do?

>>351901
Kuldritch fails to block with his kunai, as your skill with the staff is too great. You hit him in the arm, dealing 3 points of damage [17/20 HP] and crippling him, making him drop one of his kunai.
>>
>>351892
>>351908
>>351926
FRIENDLY REMINDER:

The Orc King is controlling Kuldritch with his scepter.
>>
>>351908
Sorry for agering the orc king, but it just felt right to do.
>>351926
Is it my turn or Kuldritch's?
>>
>>351926
Attack the wolves with the bow and use murder ring when they are near.
>>
>>351936
Yea dungeon master I was merely taunting him hehe
>>
>>351943
It's your turn to act.
You dont have to necessarily attack, however.
>>
>>351953
Roll 2d10, first one for dex, second one for strength
>>
>>351955
I quickly start backing up, holding the shield up and pointing the staff at the troll
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d10)

>>351958
add +2 for dex and +1 to strength.
>>
Rolled 8 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>>351969
You draw the bow and shoot an arrow into the wolf's stomach, while severely damaging the wolves coming near you. each wolf now has [2/10 HP] and are severely crippled.

>>351966
Kuldritch attempts to throw his kunai at you, aiming for your head
>>
>>351989
Murder ring again.
>>
Rolled 8 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>351989
I try to block using my buckler
[current HP: 10/20, armor rating: 4, foe gets a -2 on every "to hit" roll due to passive ability]
>>
>>351994
You disintegrate the three wolves and find a secret hatch underneath the grass you have burned. Enter it?
>>
>>352006
SURE!
>>
>>352003
You successfully deflect the kunai, which was actually thrown with so much power that it bounces off of your buckler and slashes the Orc King's hand, causing him to drop his scepter into the arena. The gem falls out of his scepter and rolls up to your feet. The gem is no bigger than the one in the staff. It glows a deep red. You can feel the gemstone in your staff practically shaking out of place.

(Kuldritch is no longer under the Orc King's control)

>>352007
You open the hatch to see a small ladder leading down into a dark cavern. You begin to climb down but as soon as you do, the ladder begins rapidly falling down into the cavern. You start descending into a very narrow dirt shaft. What do you do?
>>
>>352018
I grin. I pick up the other gem. I touch the staff's gem with the red gem.
>>
>>352018
How close are the walls in the shute? Far apart close to the ladder?
>>
>>352031
(psst. try pulling the gem OUT)

>>352032
The walls are about as wide as a sword
>>
>>352045
Stick out my arms to make a t so I cant move.
>>
>>352061
roll for strength to see if you can hold it
>>
>>352045
(Didn't know i could do that)
Gritch frowns, then smiles again, and pulls the purple gem out. Now, he makes he two gems touch again.
(Also, is the purple gem still glowing and shaking after i pull it out of the staff?)
>>
>>352067
(nigga put the red gem in the staff)
>>
Rolled 6 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>352066
>>
>>352073
(Instructions not clear, gems stuck in ass)
Gritch makes the two gems touch again and again before giving up and finally getting the hint. He proudly inserts the red gem into the staff.
>>
>>352081
You try to stop yourself from falling by digging your hands into the dirt of the walls. While you don't completely stop, you do slow down before hitting the end of the shaft, which brings you to an almost completely empty room, save for a single torch and a single chest in the middle of the room. What do you do?
>>
>>352092
Suddenly, your staff flushes a deep red on both ends, instead of being blue and red. You feel your staff radiating a strong energy, different from the purple gem but just as powerful. You don't know how, but you are beginning to hear the thoughts of the orcs in the arena.

You have gained an ability:
Mind Control- If you roll higher than your target in an intelligence roll, you may control that target for a limited time.
Your intelligence stat increases by 1 point.
>>
>>351954
You can act now, by the way.
>>
>>352109
(Are the stat increases permament, or do they just work as long as i have the right gem? Also, after this i'll be heading to sleep. See y'all next time, folks.)
>>
>>352119
they are permanent, yes. And yeah, same here. Same time tomorrow my dude?
>>
>>352133
(Sure thang, nigga)
>>
>>352137
>>352081
>>3519
aight seeyall tomorrow, same time
>>
>>352144
See you tomorrow dude sorry I disappeared there for a moment work got a little crazy hah.
>>
OP reporting in for D&D
>>
>>354872
Sorry OP, but i can't make it. Maybe tomorrow
>>
>>355005
shiet
>>
>>355008
What happened to everyone else?
>>
>>355082
shit bro my bad I had shit I was doin, didnt think anyone else would show
>>
OP reporting in for D&D
>>
>>357992
Ayyy
>>
>>357995
ayy my nig
>>
>>357995
By the way, before we begin, I should point out that the abilities you gain with different gems are only usable if you have the staff and the right gem in the staff. The stat changes are permanent, however. Also, I forgot the last time to give you a +1 on your charisma from the red gem as well. If you want you can post your character's current modified stats for easy access.
>>
>>358020
Ayy my Mexican
>>
>>358029
Alright, looks good.
New stats are:
Strenght 4
Dexterity 3
Constitution 2
Intelligence 3
Charisma 3
(I'm fucking OP)
>>
>>358035
Alright so if I remember correctly we left off with you and Kuldritch in the arena with the Orc King.

(Kuldritch is in the little purgatory place I mentioned a while ago since he isn't present at the moment)

You hear the King shout:
"You little wretch! This will cost you dearly..."

At this point he stands and removes his cloak, revealing a muscular and large body, capable of ripping you to shreds.

ORC KING
>STATS
Strength- 7
Dexterity- 5
Constitution- 6
Intelligence- 1
Charisma- 1

This foe may be a little too powerful for you. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>358058
Pffff, i mind-control that nigga
>>
Rolled 2 + 1 (1d10 + 1)

>>358063
>>
>>358063
>>358066
Against all odds, you successfully take control of the Orc King's mind. He is at your whim, his eyes blankly staring into the distance.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 413x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 413x337px
>>358066
>>
>>358071
Is he in front of me? Also, is he wearing something else, like a crown?
>>
>>358075
He is wearing a crown of various bones, which were sharpened to make the points of the crown. He is currently still standing in his throne in the arena stands.
>>
>>358077
Make him jump down, then take his crown. Don't care if the nigga dies.
>>
>>358083
He jumps down, landing swiftly on his feet, and presents his crown to you. You gladly take his crown from his hands.

Do you equip the crown?
>>
>>358098
Absolutely. Also, i give him the tiara
>>
>>358104
You place the crown on your head, and a few seconds after you do, orcs in the arena begin to bow to you. You are, by the orc tenant, the newly decided Orc King.

But some do not bow to you. Half of the arena actually starts booing you and throwing various objects into the arena at you. This eventually spirals into an all-out brawl between the two orc factions; a civil war has begun in the arena stands. What will you do?
>>
>>358122
I want to climb (or get the mind-controlled orc to throw me) to the king's throne. I will then start a speech, congratulatimg the orcs that bowed to me for choosing the right king, not just a dumb fuck that got mind-controlled. Tell them that now with Gritch as king, the kingdom will keep growing thanks to my "tacktikul knawledge". Demonstrate that by giving them instructions on how to defeat the rebels, by working together as an unstoppable force. Also, do all of this while stopping every once in a while to throw some insults at the rebels.
>>
>>358151
since the arena is quite big, roll for strength to see if your voice is loud enough to silence the fighting and reach everyone in the arena.
>>
Rolled 6 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358166
>>
>>358176
Your voice is just loud enough to silence most of the fighting in the arena stands, which has started to move out into the arena. Your speech rallies 20 Orc troops out of the arena to fight by your side, ready to battle. The rebel faction seems to be just bigger than your faction, but your guidance is helping your faction to push them back. However, it is not enough to completely overpower the rebels. What do you do?
>>
>>358201
I get the mind-controlled king to join into the fight, and whistle for the spider to come by my side (how many people can i mind-control at once?)
>>
>>358213
You can only mind control one person/animal at once.

The Ex-King joins the fight against you and roars a mighty roar similar to the orc's roar in the Warcraft movie trailer, picking up what's left of his scepter and using it as a mace. Your spider mount hurriedly climbs up to you ready to be commanded.
>>
>>358232
(Ex-king joins the fight against me? Wut? Wasn't he mind-controlled?)
I mount the spider, and with a war-cry (which is more of a war-scream) charge into the thick of battle. Time to show them who's king.
>>
>>358243
whoops, my bad. I meant to say against the rebels.

You come up across a band of 5 rebels fighting 5 of your faction (or conformists, as I will call them). They cannot see you coming up from behind them. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358261
What do you think?
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEE
>>
>>358272
You charge into the back of one of the orcs with your staff. With the combined bonus damages of a sneak attack and speed of your mount, you deal a fatal blow. the rebels are taken aback, giving the loyalists the perfect advantage they need as they charge in and attack them. They seem like they can handle things from there. You then see in front of you 2 loyalist orcs back to back facing a circle of 7 rebels. What do you do?
>>
>>358288
Command the ex-king to stop what he's doing and attack the 7 rebels, while i charge. Again. (There's gonna be a lot of charges this time)
>>
Rolled 1 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358288
>>
Rolled 3 + 7 (1d10 + 7)

>>358304
The ex-king rolls for attack
>>
>>358309
You charge up to the orcs, stabbing one of the orcs in its side, dealing 3 damage [12/25 HP]

>>358311
The ex-king bounds in, bringing his mace down on an orc, killing him instantly and sending two of the orcs beside him flying, dealing 5 damage to both of them [10?15 HP], [10/15 HP]

Rebel 1- [12/15 HP]
Rebel 2- [15/15 HP]
Rebel 3- [15/15 HP]
Rebel 4- [15/15 HP]
Rebel 5- [10/15 HP]
Rebel 6- [10/15 HP]
Rebel 7- DEAD

What do you do?
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>358338
I try to rally the 2 orcs to fight by my side while orc king keeps doing his thang. (Rolling charisma)
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>358345
The loyalists need not be convinced, for they immediately jump onto Rebel 2 and 3. The ex-king is fighting Rebels 4 through 6

You are fighting Rebel 1. He swings at you with his orcish longsword.
>>
Rolled 7 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358353
Try to parry his attack with the buckler, so that he'll be wide-open for the next hit
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>358364
You bash away his sword with your buckler. He Rolls a dexterity check to get his sword back in time to block.
>>
Rolled 7 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358371
I blast his ass
>>
>>358402
You plunge your staff straight through the orc's throat. He falls, slain.

You see the two loyalists are struggling against the two rebels. The rebels' backs are to you.

Roll intelligence check for something fucking awesome.
>>
Rolled 3 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>358419
You're asking a goblin to roll for intelligence. We're fucked.
>>
>>358432
You feel like you are forgetting something... something important. You remember that the staff only has one part with the red gem: red. But with the purple gem, the staff had TWO parts: blue AND red.

You quickly switch the gems from red to purple and try to figure out the power hidden within this form of the staff.

Roll for intelligence again.
>>
Rolled 7 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>358448
I'm figuring this out in the middle of a riot. Good timing.
>>
>>358457
It clicks. You know what to do.

You twist the two ends of the staff, causing them to come apart.

You unlocked the ability Dual Wielding

The rebels are still turned away from you. What do you do?
>>
Rolled 3 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358468
Use the dual wielding and go slice'n dice on the rebels
>>
>>358476
You charge towards Rebel 2, jumping off of your spider and slashing both of their shoulders, only to land on your spider again. He takes 5 damage [10/20 HP]

You stand with the two loyalists as Rebel 3 runs towards you, but is knocked back by one of your loyalists. It is still your turn.

(You can now order your loyalists to act)
>>
Rolled 5 + 4 (1d10 + 4)

>>358482
Tell the loyalists to take care of rebel 3, while i keep going to town on rebel 2. Also, how's orc king doing?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>358486
The orc "king" [38/50 HP] has killed rebel 4 and 5, ready to finish off rebel 6 [1/10 HP]

The loyalists go and double team rebel 3 (kek) while you make an attack on rebel 2.
He rolls to overpower you.
>>
>>358500
He fails miserably as you make him stab himself with his own sword, dealing 5 damage [5/15 HP]

Rebel 2 falls to his knees and lays down his weapon, begging you not to kill him.
>>
>>358500
Nigga can't even overpower a goblin. Show him how some good overpowering is done by going down on him (with my blades, of course)
[already rolled a 9]
>>
>>358511
Tell him that i'll let him live if he helps the loyalists into murdering the other rebel
>>
>>358518
He swears on his life that he will help you.

Roll intelligence check.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>358528
>>
>>358534
As soon as you realize the orc is lying, he reaches behind his back and pulls a dagger out to stab you.

Roll dexterity to dodge or strength to cut off his arm.
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d10 + 3)

>>358543
>>
>>358549
You dodge out of the way, making the orc stab the ground and widen his eyes in fear.

What do you do?
>>
>>358555
Cut his legs off. Then make the cave spider eat him
>>
>>358557
Not even gonna make you roll

You use both blades to swiftly take his legs. As he sits there screaming in pain, your spider jumps on him and wraps him up in silk. It then proceeds to slowly drain every last drop of fluid out of his body until his face looks like a black and dry raisin.

Your loyalist faction has beaten back the rebels and slain them all. There is no one left to resist. You are soon joined by your 2 loyalist friends and the ex-king. You are the center of the crowd's attention. What do you do?
>>
>>358577
"THE KING HAS WON! THE TRAITOROUS FUCKERS HAVE DIED." Hold up the body of the drained rebel "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TRAITORS. NOT EVEN THE GODS HELP THEM. AND NOW, BROTHERS, THE KINGDOM WILL GROW, HAIL TO THE KING! AND NOW, CELEBRATION!" With that, Gritch will ask the 2 orcs that fought with him where the booze amd food are kept, and send some other orcs to bring in the arena as much of it as they can. Celebration will take place in the arena, and the orcs can engage in non-lethal fighting, if they so desire.
>>
>>358577
And with that, i'll be heading to sleep. Night, DM. Keep being awesome.
>>
>>358638
Night, my dude. Stay frosty.

Also, there will be a change in schedule for tomorrow night as I can't be here at 8:30 for the next coming weeks. Instead the meet time should be 9:30.
>>
DM reporting for D&D. Will be on in a minute since havent eaten.
>>
>>362430
DM reporting in
>>
>>362511
Can't make it today either, sorry DM, but it's a little too late for me. Will try to be on tomorrow.
>>
DM reporting
Thread posts: 621
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.