[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Corvan Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Corvan Clan1.png (66KB, 602x646px) Image search: [Google]
Corvan Clan1.png
66KB, 602x646px
Hi! it's been a long time since i wanted to start some sort of Civ quest, so here i go, my first time so don't be too picky!
The Civ in question are Primitive Human, in an Unknown Fantasy World

It's been ages since the Corvan Clan haven't interacted with the outside world, You are Corus Corvan, Son of the Previous Clan Chief, and New Head of the clan since your Father Passed away a few Days Ago.
Your Clan have no written History, as Writing has just been invented, Knowledge can now be storred, and you Look at the outside world eager to Explore it, Against the Elder Advice you plan to go "Outside".

So a Sum up of the Rules; A Turn is a Year, each Turn 1 Action Slot per Power of 10+1 (1=1;10=2;100=3;etc), Each Population consume 1 Food Yearly.
Possible Action are Listed below, Each Action Cost 1 Point from the Corresponding Tech Pool(So doing a Explore Action Consume 1 Knowledge Point); With the exeption of the Research Action(Research/Train/Interract) who are free.
New Action can be Bought for 5 Pool Point(the buying of the tech in itself is a free and take no time), Option will be listed later, and new one will be unlocked as More action are unlocked.
Each Hex Inside the Border grant 1 ressource yearly depending on the terrain, or any building on it.
Most Action can only be Done Inside Our Own Border

Tech
Knowledge: 1
-Research (+1 Knowledge)
-Explore (Reveal 1 Adjacent Hex)

Military: 1
-Train (+1 Military)
-Raid (Pillage 1 Bordering Hex(Add 1 Corresponding Ressource)

Diplomacy: 1
-Interract (+1 Diplomacy)
-Claim (Add 1 Unclaimed Bordering Hex to Border)

Ressources:
-Population:1(0)
-Food:0 (0)
-Wood:0 (0)
-Stone:0(0)

Available Tech
-Knowledge:
Build (Allow the Contruction of any Possessed BluePrint on a Claimed Hex)
Cut the Forrest (Transform 1 Hex of Forrested Terrain in its Un-Forrested Counterpart(Change Exploitable Ressources)
-Military:
Prepare Weapon(+2 Military,-1 Wood,-1 Stone)
Ravage(Pillage 1 Bordering Hex, But Make it Un-Exploitable and Un-Raidable for 5 Year(Add 2 corresponding Ressources)
-Diplomacy:
Grow (Consume (Population) Food to Increase Population by 1)
Marriage(Allow the Caracter to Marry and Have Official OffSpring with Clan Member)

First Action to 3 Vote Win

Action:
>Slot 1
>>
Let's explore some forest north of town
>>
File: Corvan Clan2.png (63KB, 1295x962px) Image search: [Google]
Corvan Clan2.png
63KB, 1295x962px
>>341741
Since i don't seem to have a lot of reply i'll roll with it, i'll put a time limit of 30 minute, if i stop getting any answer i'll just Stop the Thread

>Exploration (Costed 1 Knowledge):
Forested Hills have been found North of The Corvan Territory, A River has also Been Spotted
(Current Ressouces: Wood (Possible: Stone))

Tech
Knowledge: 0
-Research (+1 Knowledge)

-Train (+1 Military)

Diplomacy: 1

Ressources:
-Wood:0 (0)

Available Tech
-Knowledge:
Cut the Forrest (Transform 1 Hex of Forrested Terrain in its Un-Forrested Counterpart(Change Exploitable Ressources)
-Military:
Ravage(Pillage 1 Bordering Hex, But Make it Un-Exploitable and Un-Raidable for 5 Year(Add 2 corresponding Ressources)
-Diplomacy:
Marriage(Allow the Caracter to Marry and Have Official OffSpring with Clan Member)

Action
>Slot 1
>>
>>341780
Start cutting down trees in the new zone for lumber
>>
>>341821
You can't exploit a Hex who is not in your border, the only way you can do that is by 'pillaging' the area. or you can Claim the Area to get a steady supply
>>
>>341846
Claim it.
>>
>>341852
Seconding. Claim it
>>
File: Corvan Clan3.png (66KB, 602x646px) Image search: [Google]
Corvan Clan3.png
66KB, 602x646px
>Claim
Forest to the North of the Clan have been Claimed, we now have a Lumber Source

Tech
Knowledge:0
-Research (+1 Knowledge)

-Train (+1 Military)

Diplomacy: 0

Ressources:
-Wood:1 (+1)

Available Tech
-Knowledge:

-Military:

-Diplomacy:

I Think i'm going to add another slot dedicated to research otherwise things are going to be too slow in my opinion, says it if you disagree.

Slot:
>Research Slot (Can be one between Train/Research/Interact)
>Action Slot(Everything Else)
>>
>>341910
I do not understand. If you want to I guess.
>>
>>341957
Instead of having only one action per Turn, you now Have one Action, plus 1 For Any Action between Research/Training and Interact (who help unlocking new Tech)
>>
>>341910
Research:Making stone tools and stone tipped spears for hunting and fishing.
Action:Start exploring the area to the east.
>>
>>341978
If you add a 3rd actions.
Study smoking and drying meat to make it easier to stock pile over the winter.
>>
>>341910
coming back any time soon?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.