[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Der Krieg IV: A new Reich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 420
Thread images: 82

File: image.jpg (71KB, 475x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 475x225px
You are a coalition of parties leading the Weimar republic, and have with adept diplomacy and awesome force gotten the entirety of Europe to hate you and unite against or with you, with the exception of your bretheren, Austria, Liechtenstein, and some Balkan nations, ehich love you. You have just declared the Versailles treaty null and void,
Your main job is to prevent Adolf Hitler from coming to power.

However, the Nazis have declared an uprising, fortifying in Bavaria. The Austrians and French have came to our assistance, but Italy is invading Austria after siding with the Nazis

What do you do now?

NOTE: I am not OP and I only wish to keep the Thread alive.
>>
Our goal this thread should be to persuade the Swiss to our side.

The Alps are an untapped army of destruction that Adolf will be be prepared for.

Propaganda and espionage should do the trick.
>>
>>341022

* will NOT be

As for immediate action, launch a full assault on the Italian border. We have to keep them stalled.
>>
>>341018
Thanks for making a new thread.
>>341022
Well after this civil war gets put down, Hitler won't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>341026

Still, having the Alps as our backup isn't stupid.

Plus- it gives us a cool side mission.
>>
>>341039
Having the alps would be a strategic position to have. I am sure we could negotiate.
>>
>persuade the Swiss to our side.

"I know you guys are neutral and all, but can you please interfere in my civil war that oesn't affect you?"

Sounds easy.
>>
>>341056
The Swiss have been mercenaries for longer than they have been bankers, give them enough money and they'll do anything.

That reminds me however, since Italy has sided with the Nazi's we should probably ask our allies for some assistance in defending our land against their combined forces.
>>
>>341064
Well the Nazis are all destroyed and I did ask for our Baltic allies to send help in taking over Italy.
>>
>>341078
The nazi's aren't completely gone, there are some small pockets of resistance plus the southern front.
>>
File: War.png (154KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
War.png
154KB, 1190x842px
>>341064
>>341078
You ask the Swiss for assistance, but they simply affirm their neutrality, not wishing to butt into what they consider your internal affairs.
Your Balkan allies, however, are more than willing to answer your call, with the Greeks taking action and seizing the Marmara peninsula, which the Italians captured in the beginning of the war. However, they have no way to reach you, and so suggest to open up a new front is Southern Italy instead.
>>
>>341064
This. Austria 2.0.
Let's get France to take Piedmont.
>>
>>341100
I want to push through the last large pocket of Nazis and then reach Austria to fight the Italians back
>>
>>341100
I would suggest we ask Hungary to allow our allies to send their troops through their country.

As to Greece suggestion of making a second front, I have three suggestions for courses of action;

1) Colonial capture, we take their African lands to help starve them of resources and for after the war when we are at the negotiating table.

2) We perform landings on the many Italian islands, weakening their control of the ocean and granting launching off points for landings in Italy actual.

3) We instead land on the Italian mainland and fight our way to Rome.
>>
>>341100

Send a bag of money to the Swiss and tell them they can keep Italy if they help us.
>>
>>341115
We could have our allies assemble in Greece and attempt a beachblanding on the heel of the country and we can squish Italy like a sandwich
>>
>>341126
This is the best course of action
>>
>>341123
That is a terrible plan and won't work probably.

>>341126
I know that'd work but I'd rather we take their colonies and island holdings so we can claim them after the war.
>>
>>341137
We are gonna occupy Italy after the war. I want to destroy their main army and mainland before we look at their colonies.
>>
>>341141
Thing is Italy lacks many resources needed to maintain their army and to keep their people pacified.

If we take the colonies they lose some acess to such resources and if we hold the islands then we can eliminate all of the trade they can access.

We won't have to fight them if we leave them unable to repair their guns, tanks, ships and planes.

I will support moving in on the mainland if you push for it further however.
>>
File: War map.png (552KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
552KB, 2000x1700px
As the Rheinland pocket is crushed, the 50.000 men of the Rheinland army await deployment. The French, however, have made themselves quite cozy, and do not seem to be leaving.
In the Northwest, the last Nazi holdouts are being flushed out, as a small force in Holstein raids the surrounding area for resources.
The Nazis, emboldened by Italy's declaration, have managed to make a breakthrough in central Germany, and have whittled down the Austrian salient in Bavaria to nothing.
>>
>>341164
Encircle the pocket and demand surrender. If they don't, then surround them and squeeze.
>>
>>341164
Continue to eliminate isolated pockets.

Ask the french to either return those lands or to advance their forces to the current fronts against the Nazi's.

Allow our allies to open up a second front and ask Hungary if our allies can go through their lands.
>>
>>341172
Don't ask France to do angthing. We will have to deal with them later.
>>
File: War map.png (551KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
551KB, 2000x1700px
>>341171
>>341172
You clear out the remaining pockets in your country, allowing you to focus on the main front in Bavaria.
The Hungarians deny you and your allies military access under the pretext of non-involvement. It is more likely, however, that Admirral Horthý might be warmer towards the Italians than us.
As winter arrives, the Italian advance in the Alps stalls. Germany still remains without an official president, with the Chancellor currently serving as acting President.
>>
>>341220
I want to nominate the head of the KN as the president. Let's focus all forces to that pocket and have our subs patrol around Italy. Have our allies build up forces in Greece for an amphibious assualt
>>
>>341220
I also want to train 20000 more soldiers
>>
>>341220
Tell the French to take the Piedmont and as for current German issues, get the Austrians and Liechtensteinians to take Munich, we should push for Rothenburg and Nuremburg.
>>
>>341269
Nuremberg* what happened there.
>>
War map.png
551KB, 2000x1700px
>>341244
>>341269
The current Chairman of the KN party is appointed President of the Republic, to raucous cheers of KN members in Berlin.
The French refuse to engage the Italians, claiming "it is not our war"and that they do not wish to risk starting another Great war.
The Austro-German forces advance on Munich, although slowly.
>>
>>341300
Keep training those recruits and use our tanks to fly over the plaains
>>
>>341300
Tell the Frogs to get out of our lands then.
>>
>>341022
>Swiss
>taking sides

Someone needs to look up Swiss foreign policy
>>
>>341300
Openly Condemn the French for their lack of aid for the castrated Austria they helped create

How are our armoured forces looking?
>>
>>341377
We should eventually try to get them in. After the war is over, I will attempt to spread our influence to Switzerland considering I'm the closest to the Nazis
>>
>>341409
They won't come if they fear another Great War looming, they lost to many men in the last one to stomach more fighting the best we'll likely get is international aid from them
>>
>>341418
I want to eventually get their jew gold though
>>
War map.png
551KB, 2000x1700px
>>341310
You've successfully trained 20.000 soldiers, waiting to be deployed.
>>341333
The French accept to end the occupation of the land, but demand to keep soldiers within it to make sure it is demilitarized. The Nazis cannot be allowed to threaten the integrity of the French border.
>>341405
The French do not care what you think, they do not want war nor does anyone. Austria brought it upon themselves by intervening in German internal affairs.
You currently have three light armoured divisions.

Sorry about the late update, I went to dinner with the family and forgot my phone.
>>
>>341917
We have managed to push the Nazi's back into one pocket, now is the time to tighten the noose around them! Charge unto their lines and bring them death!

Also, deploy our navy to disrupt trade with Italy and to weaken their navy.
>>
>>341917
They can keep their soldiers there until the last Nazi pocket is crushed. I wan the armored divisions to split the pocket into two, I want another division created, and I want those 10,000 soldiers sent to help Austria
>>
>>341929
>Charge unto their lines
Everywhere or in a specific area?
>>
>>341989
In towards Munich and Nuremberg
>>
>>341989
Nowhere particular, generally just advance avoiding their strongholds.
>>
War map.png
552KB, 2000x1700px
>>341929
>>341989
>>342011
The Austrian army is now at the gates of München, while Germany opens a large salient towards Nüremberg. With spring arriving, however, the Austrians start to withdraw some of their forces in anticipation of an Italian attack in the south.
>>
>>342032
But Munich and Nuremburg are major economic centers. Taking them out will force a surrender
>>
>>342038
Get the Austrians to capture the city, secure it, then to defend their border.
>>
>>342038
Begin surrounding their strongholds, cutting off groups from supply and pushing in further.

>>342041
If we surround them we can force a surrender with less casualties, leaving us stronger to face the Italians.
>>
>>342063
We already surround them. Cutting off the heads of the beast will kill it. Surround the cities, and announce via megaphones that we won't kill civilians and for then to turn on the Nazis. I don't want casualties, Bavaria is my party's stronghold
>>
File: War map.png (553KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
553KB, 2000x1700px
>>342052
>>342063
Both München and Nüremberg are surrounded, with an estimated 20.000 Nazi soldiers being trapped within München alone. According to some sources, Hitler remains within the city, leading the defence along with Ernst Röhm and his SA forces.
>>
>>342100
Announce over all cities that any Nazi Deserters will be granted Amnesty and move to cut the large pocket into two
>>
>>342100
Push inwards then outwards from the cities.
Ask for a surrender
>>
>>342114
For their surrender, if not, push from Nuremberg and Munich to Baden-Wurttemburg and cut the Nazis in 3
>>
File: War map.png (554KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
554KB, 2000x1700px
>>342108
>>342114
You offer amnesty to every Nazi deserters in frontline cities, which is greatly succesful in Nüremberg, but less so in München, where most soldiers are either SS or SA stormtroopers, and fiercely loyal. After clearing out Nüremberg, your armies begin to cut the Nazi's land in half, only stopped by a handful of SA divisions.
In München, fighting goes from street to street, with Hitler reported as being wounded and holed up in Obersalzberg, cut off from Röhm's forces.
Heinrich Himmler, however, has been discovered to have fled to Ulm, while Reinhardt Heydrich has coordinatied with Italian general Rodolfo Graziani to lead an assault at a weak point in the Austrian alps. Rumours are that Himmler intends to escape to Italy and start a govenment-in-exile from Kitzbuhel.
>>
>>342203
Push through those divisions whatever the cost. I want to closely watch the airspace to make sure no Nazi officials escape. Can you give me a list of our military power?
>>
>>342203
Clear out Munich, push West from the Nuremberg forces, then take Regensburg.
>>
>>342253
You currently have 18 infantry divisions, 3 cavalry divisions, 3 light armoured divisions as well as an experimental motorized infantry division.
>>
>>342282
>>342282
I want two more divisions of infantry, two more divisions of light armor, and I want the experimental division tested in the field
>>
>>342282
Urge for Nazi surrender.
>>
File: War map.png (555KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
555KB, 2000x1700px
>>342359
Where do you want it deployed?
>>342253
>>342255
The efforts to encircle the north are successful, and most of Regensburg is taken in a daring assault. In München, the Nazis have only a few blocks under their control, heavily barricaded by rubble. Ernst Röhm has been found, killed while leading an attack against an artillery brigade. Hitler, meanwhile, is stuck inside the Führerbau, controlling only the houses around it.

In the Tyrol, the Nazis and Blackshits link up, as the Italian alpine divisions help the Nazis surround a large collection of forts in the Tyrol. Innsbrück is captured, and it is believed that Hess and Lüdendorff have set up the Reichsland Östermark as a state in the city and surroundings.
>>
>>342429
When the new units are done, I want them to go to a staging ground and get ready to fight Italy. As for the nazis, focus on the upper pocket. We need ideas on how to defeat the Nazis. Killing them regularly will just waste time and who ever is left will not surrender.
>>
>>342429
Tell the Austrians to deal with splitting the two up, Meanwhile, link up thru the current link and take down Southern Bavaria. Demand Hitlers surrender in Munich while shelling the city block into oblivion. Carpet bomb Venice into the sea.
How are our Balkan friends doing?
>>
>>342461
Just bomb the shit out of the Nazi's until they are all dead. I mean we have isolated them in some places to the point they'll just starve.

What we need to deal with now is the southern most front where the Italians are coming into play, what we must do is gauge how deeply the Italians have geared their war effort, to see if we can delay in attacking from a second front.
>>
File: War map.png (554KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
554KB, 2000x1700px
>>342461
>>342471
You begin a large assault in the north, taking back most of Bavaria and shattering the local, mostly conscripted, armies. It is believed that almost all of the 80.000 SA and SS troops still alive are currently stationed in Austria.
You attempt to carpet bomb Venice, but the Tyrol makes for a formidable barrier for your bombers, since it is well manned with Italian fighters. Still a few tonnes of bombs make it onto the outskirts of Venice.
>>
>>342471
Also us in Liechtenstein want to build massive defensive walls and AA cannons
>>
File: War.png (155KB, 1190x842px) Image search: [Google]
War.png
155KB, 1190x842px
In Greece, leftovers of the Kriegsmarine along with the Greek navy have retaken Kos, along with a number of small islands in the Dodecanese.

You recieve a message from mussolini, urging you for peace. "Withdraw yourself and your allies from Greece", it reads, "And we shall content ourselves with Raetia. Otherwise, you shall soon feel the wrath of eight million bayonets crashing against you pathetic armies."
Mussolini has mobilised, it appears.
>>
>>342530
Alright, direct money for Lichtenstein to build a series of bunkers and AA formations
>>342526
I want to move a large part of the army to sever where Austria meets Germany to cut off that pocket,
>>
>>342540
Before we agree for peace, how ready are our allies to invade?
>>
>>342540
Tell Mussolini to withdraw from our affairs or Venice will burn to the ground.

Tell Greece to finish off the last Island then invade southern Italy
>>
>>342552
Your allies are ready to launch a small-scale naval invasion, and cannot do a land invasion due to both Yugoslavia and Hungary denying military access.
>>
>>342540
Tell Get our allies to begin their assault on the southern half of Italy.

Continue to eliminate the isolated Nazi troops, offering to accept any who surrender to us.

Begin massively increasing our armies size and try to buy some more tanks and such from other nations.

Also continue to push the Italians.
>>
>>342540
Wait, the Dutch are with us?
>>
>>342596
Move all their resources into an amphibious invasion of southern Italy.
>>
>>342624
Shit, no they´re not. Didn´t notice that.
>>
>>342660
Oh, then do the current plan.
>>
War map.png
552KB, 2000x1700px
As the Reichswehr closes in on Thüringia, more and more Nazi soldiers realize that Germany has been abandoned. Indeed, in Bavaria the Nazis are now rounding up all men of fighting age to drag them down to Austria to fight. With summer looming on the horizon, this could pose a great threat to the occupied territories, as it will delay harvests which risks starvation.
>>
War.png
154KB, 1190x842px
You send a reply to Mussolini, politely making a suggestion to that spaghetti-slurping son of a beach regarding where he can put those eight million bayonets. At the same time, an amphibious assault is launched by the Balkan nations on Lepanto in the south, but the Regia Marina is pressing hard to sink the allied navies, preventing reinforcements from reaching the new front.
>>
>>342705
Begin pushing in on the Nazi held German lands, while giving amnesty to any troops who surrender.

Are our allies ready to perform a landing? Are they going to continue taking islands?
>>
>>342705
Push out Nazi troops in Germany, especially in Bavaria.
Begin conscription and just annex Danzig.

What parties are Ex Nazis joining?
>>
>>342717
Well scratch my questions about the landing...

Besides that go with the advised plan of pushing the Nazi's out of Germany and giving amnesty to those who surrender.
>>
>>342705
>>342717
Release leaflets over the Nazi territories pressuring the hostage soldiers to turn against their captor officers and return to their family. I also want half our militia units to return home to help with harvests.
>>
>>342722
>What parties are Ex Nazis joining?

Hard to tell, as most are very slow to adopt party loyalties after their preferred party got shattered. The largest amount of those who do are going to the ARFP, with the KN coming in close second.
>>
OP, do you have a link to the previous threads? I'd like to read through them before I join.
>>
>>342771
What about the first two threads? I can't find them in the archive.
>>
File: War map.png (550KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
550KB, 2000x1700px
>>342789
I'm sorry, it looks as if those two weren't saved.
>>342722
>>342725
>>342753
You begin a massive push, and the northern pocket crumbles. A few thousand men fight on in desperation, but they cannot hope to defend. The Nazis continue to move to Austria as Heydrich's forces move into Vorarlberg, and Ludendorff, backed by 50.000 German and 250.000 Italian men, launches Fall Rot, an operation to move towards the Donau and down Upper Austria into Vienna.
>>
>>342809
Jesus we have a mess on our hands. has Einstein created a wonder weapon yet? Surround that small pocket with Auxiliary forces and don't push. Let them die out. as for the advancing Italian and Nazi forces, have our men dig in and let the Italians crash against them. I want 50 more planes made and 7 new subs.
>>
>>342809
>>>342789 (You)
>I'm sorry, it looks as if those two weren't saved.
Can someone give a basic rundown on what happened in the first two threads that pissed everyone in Europe off?
>>
>>342837
Heh, that will take some time so i will post parts of it every once in a while. we started out about 12 years ago right after the end of ww1. Our economy was in Shambles and everyone was poor so we rapidly implemented industrial policies and started work on the Autobahn. We then had a revolt which was put down but then France occupied part of our country. we kicked them out and shrunk our DMZ by like 7/8ths.
>>
>>342809
Ask for American assistance! Buy them saying it will boost the economy by opening up jobs. If not them, the finns
>>
>>342833
Einstein has currently isolated a few semi-stable atoms of B-e condensate, which is yielding phenomenal amounts of data. While military applications are some time away, it is believed that the properties of the matter might be useful for coding/decoding machinery.
>>
>>342833
Also do this.
>>
War map.png
550KB, 2000x1700px
You patiently wait in the north, hoping to starve the soldiers out. It doesn´t seem to be working so well, as in the absence of fighting many soldiers have simply taken up work on the local farms.
You decide to hunker down in austria, slowing the Italians down to a crawl but heavily angering the Austrian government, as they are not content with having half their country occupied.
>>
>>342865
Try going into the baltic and Clapping them together.
>>
>>342901
Hold the line in Bavaria while we crush the pocket in the north. Those are valuable troops that could be put to use in the south.
>>
>>342901
Push on Austrian front and cut up the Nazi- Italian line, While paradropping over the front in the north.
>>
>>342901
Tell the Autrians that Either we occupy their country or the Italians do, and we are the ones friendly with them. As for starving the pockets out, that obviously isn't going to do anything. I want to drop teams of soldiers into the Capital of the Nazi holdouts and try to assassinate key members of the Nazi party. We will then resume fighting whether that succeeds or fails.
>>
The battle of Lepanto fails, and 40.000 allied soldiers surrender as the Regia Marina establishes control over Mare Nostrum.
You suggest annexing Danzig, but people are hesitant to take any military action due to the war. One person asks, "couldn't we just ask them?"
>>
>>342922
Demand a referendum be held for the city of Danzig. Don't be afraid to rig the results if we need to.
>>
War.png
154KB, 1190x842px
>>342922
Forgot map
>>
>>342925
Fuck. Ask Danzig if they want to be part of the country and rig the elections. As for our useless allies, Tell them to patrol the waters around Italy and destroy any trade or military ships. Is our J.A.R. rifle done?
>>
>>342925
Where is Willy right now? We should try to restore the monarchy.
>>
File: War map.png (547KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
547KB, 2000x1700px
>>342943
>Where is Willy right now?
In your trousers, most likely.

You bring an end to the Northern pocket, freeing 60.000 men to be deployed anywhere.
The Austrian front remains stable, but Mussolini is bringing ever more troops to change that. it is feared a breakthrough might be coming.
Danzig is sent a message, demanding a referendum on German annexation. surprisingly, not only do they say yes, but the referendum takes place within a week, with 58% of people in favor. The Free city of Danzig is not a region of the Weimar Republic.
>>
>>342981
Alright I want to return all Militia back to their civilian life. I want to use those 60000 men for an Assault to tear off that piece and break it into two pockets. I also want more permanent fortifications to be made. If it gets any worse we will have to Mobolize our country for war.
>>
>>342981
Expand the army by as many infantry divisions as we can comfortably sustain.

Try to shorten the front, to minimise their numbers advantage.
>>
>>342981
>In your trousers, most likely.
TRIGGERED

Anyways, send the 60,000 troops down to reinforce the Italian front. Try to move through Tirol and cut the Nazis off again in Bavaria.
>>
File: War map.png (548KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
>>343005
>>343007
>>343008
You expand the army by 4 infantry divisions, bringing it up to 29 divisions total.
The 60.000 Troops are sent through Bavaria to the Italian front. surprisingly, although the Austrian border is heavily fortified and well-manned, there seems to be barely a soul in Bavaria. indeed, the large Bavaria pocket that just formed is believed to have less than 3.000 men. It seems that Hitler's death has destroyed the Nazis' hopes of holding on in Bavaria.
In a month, the conscription laws will show the fruits of their labour and a 110.000 men will enter the manpower pool. It's time to start planning.

I'm ending it here for tonight, I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>343052
Wait, Hitler died? Jesus Christ. Did we win then?
>>
>>343070
Kind of, we still need to deal with his supporters then we will """win""". Presumably we might continue playing after that but I don't know.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>343096
Let's clear out the last tidbit of Germany, activate Liechtenstein's defenses, and push into Tyrol.

As for the Upset Austrians, hand back the occupied lands while liberating more. Not only that, but tell them that we will liberate South Tyrol and hand the Venetia for their assistance.
Let's rig Elections in the corridor to regain some land as well.
>>
>>343052
For the 4 new divisions, I want them to reinforce the Italian defense. Is Hungary allied with anyone? If not, have our 3 allies invade it so it opens a new way with us.
>>
>>344033
Not Hungary. Hungary's Neutral and we need the manpower on the Austrian front.
>>
>>344068
Well their amphibious invasion failed but if they get Hungary, they can ship their supplies and soldiers right to the front
>>
>>344072
But we will lose Austria. It's best to bribe them or just sail along the Yugo and Albanian coast to Venice, Capture it, thenstart a supply line there.
>>
>>344086
We can also ask Turkey if they will allow Persian/Iranian Forces to the Balkans, that is, if Iran still loves us.
>>
>>344086
Sea routes will be impossible to keep up with because of Italy's navy, and Yugoslavia won't let us enter because of their pact with Poland. So either they attempt ANOTHER landing or those 3 countries take it while we focus on Italy
>>
>>344093
Maybe we can ask the Czechs if they will allow it? If not, we can take them much faster due to being a political clusterfuck.
>>
>>344098
We can ask the Czechs if we can move troops through. Do you think it will be easier to take than Hungary?
>>
>>344100
Yeah, Hungary is in the middle of it all and if they don't want to side with us, they may be prepared to defend themselves, plus they can take Vienna in a heartbeat.
>>
>>344102
Well Austria has already fallen so it doesn't matter. Hungary is a relatively small country compared to Greece Romania and Bulgaria all ganging up on them.
>>
>>344110
True, I think both would be fine though.
If we can't get the Czechs or Poles to allow it, then invade Humgary or the Czechs or maybe even Poland?
>>
>>344121
The Petit-Entente does not want tens of thousands of German-aligned troops to march through their lands for some reason. You'll need another way to get to Germany.
>>
>>344121
We can do Poland after we deal with the Italian Menace
>>
>>344128
Alright. I want to meet with all three leaders and talk about invasion plans. Is our rifle almost done?
>>
>>344131
Iwish to do the same. Maybe offer Hungary Slovakia if they open borders? Then afterwards invade Czechoslovakia.
>>
War.png
154KB, 1190x842px
>>344131
You are welcome to do so.
The rifle will be ready in a couple of months.
>>344149
Just a reminder, Czechoslovakia is a part of the Petit-Entente (pink on the map) and declaring war on them will result in all three nations going to war with you.
>>
>>344159
Alright. I want to apologize for forcing them to do an amphibious landing that cost them a lot of men. That was Germany's fault. Now, there is a much more clear way to help us. All three of your armed forces will sneak on over to the Hungarian border and invade as soon as you think you are ready. need I remind you that this is a very important invasion. Hungary is a small but important country. it is the bridge between my and your countries and must be seized.
>>
>>344159
Shit. Invade Hungary I guess and cede it to Austria.
>>
>>344170
Essentially this.
>>
>>344194
However, we need to clear up Germany first, then take some of Tyrol.
>>
File: Ungarn.png (80KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
80KB, 1600x1400px
On 0600 hours, the 14th of May, the Hungarian border becomes littered with gunfire. The thunderous chorus of artillery can be heard from miles away as German and allied troops storm over the borders. The Germans, however, come to a nasty revelation: the Hungarians have built a large defensive line of barbed wire and pillboxes, with large amounts of artillery and anti-tank weapons, preventing the army from making any significant gains. While the allies move towards Debrecen in the east, they report a heavy defensive line along the Tisza river as well. The Hungarians mean to put up a fight.
>>
>>344219
Napalm bomb the defenses
>>
>>344219
Use Mustard Gas.
>>
>>344239
Woah woah woah, That's a War Crime. We're not Evil.
>>
>>344248
Well is Napalm even invented yet? Einstein doesn't have our Atomic bomb yet.
>>
>>344261
I think so
Firebombs are.
>>
File: Ungarn.png (123KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
123KB, 1600x1400px
>>344235
>>344239
You attempt to use bombings to break their defenses, leading to a breakout in the south but the north, being a more mountainous terrain, still holds back your tanks.
The allied forces in the east have quickly discovered that Debrecen is heavily fortified as well, with trenches, minefields and barbed wire all around. It's going to be a tough nut to crack.
>>
>>344296
Tell our allies to just bypass the cities and strike in the heartland of hungary. As for us, I want to try experimenting with paratroopers. I don't know how long the training will take but I want them to land behind the lines and attack anti tank placements and command centers when we attack the front.
>>
>>344296
Flank them in the Southwest, carpet bomb the line and use Paratroopers to hop past them.

As for the East, paradrop into the cities and bypass the defenses
>>
File: Ungarn.png (130KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
130KB, 1600x1400px
>>344304
>>344336
You manage to exploit the breakout, and before the Hungarians can react you've surrounded much of their defensive line. The Hungarian line turns to disorder as High Command scrambles to find troops to defend Szombathelý in time. In the east, your allies continue their push, but the Hungarians have a much thicker carpet of units there, and are able to pursue an organized retreat.
>>
>>344363
Surround that defensive line and continue pushing into the country.
>>
>>344363
Push to Budapest while surrounding the line.

Tell our Romanian friends to burst through the line in two spots.
>>
File: Ungarn.png (129KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
129KB, 1600x1400px
>>344368
>>344372
Upon pushing south you discover another defensive line, not as formidable as the last one but still quite strong. The Romanians and Bulgarians, currently stuck on the Tisza, are unable to force a breakthrough due to the river blocking any major armour movement.
Guderian requests an audience with you, asking if perhaps you should try moving the motorized infantry division into Hungary instead.
>>
>>344389
Is the division needed in Germany? If not, then it could be real helpful rolling across Hungary.
>>
>>344389
Let's move it into Hungary. As for the issue in the River, paradrop over a certain secrion, capture it, and build some bridges. In the west go around the Line and burst through it via carpet bombing a section.
>>
>>344394
There are very few enemy soldiers in Germany, 10.000 at most.
>>344409
You have a division of paratroopers, but they are in the west, and flying all the way over Hungary might not be such a good idea.
>>
>>344419
Move our mechanized division over there and keep our paratroopers on our side.
>>
>>344419
Shit, keep the Infantry in Germany clearing out Nazi Pockets. Tell Romania to barrage the line and take it out in the middle of the night.
>>
>>344394
>>344409
>>344435
The 1st motorized division is deployed in the west, and within a few days has captured Szombathély and reached the shore of lake Balaton. The western front now stands wide open with the Hungarian army in disarray.
>>
>>344419
Lurker here. Just a suggestion
Try to send fake Intel or let fake Intel slip of a major Italian victory while pulling back 50% of the troops on the Hungarian front line. To make large scale traps and a foundation for a spearhead. Then pull the rest back for full effect and then unleash hell and blitzkreig
>>
File: Ungarn.png (129KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
129KB, 1600x1400px
>>344456
Whoops, forgot map
>>344454
you already have 2 infantry divisions holding the line in Bavaria, you could use those.
>>
War map.png
550KB, 2000x1700px
>>344466
>let fake Intel slip of a major Italian victory

Bad news, it has already happened. To alleviate pressure on Hungary, Mussolini has gone all-out in Austria, making a major push in the alps and almost reaching the Upper Austria valley.
>>
>>344466
Genius.
Send Fake intel that we have 9000 men in Hungary, and most are in Germany taking out pockets of Nazi Resistance.
>>
>>344466
We need to put more money into our intel agency.
>>344467
Keep thundering across the land to get to our pinned down allies.
>>344472
Make sure our soldiers also made some pretty heavy defensive fortifications
>>
>>344472
Shit. Rush to meet Romania,Greec, and Bulgaria while pushing through all resistance. Clear out Germany while retaking Salzburg and using an atom bomb prototype on Florence.
>>
>>344487
Well I have to go for about 3 hours. Lurker sub for me.
>>
>>344487
>
We don't have the prototype yet
>>
Ungarn.png
130KB, 1600x1400px
[1/2]
The Hungarians seem to have been REALLY unprepared for motorized warfare, as the 1st motorized and 2nd armoured move nearly unopposed to the Donau, and encircle a city whose name is too long to remember. The Hungarians seem to have pulled up a lot of militia and infantry though, as the area near Budapest is swarming with them.
>>
[2/2]

meanwhile, the Ityalians reach the Donau, preparing to move south to Vienna. The Bavarian pockets are cleared out, and they seen to be almost empty. The inhabitants claim that the Nazis came, took all the men, then left in a hurry.
>>
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
Forgot the map
>>
>>344520
Kick the rest of the Nazis out and set up in a defensive position for when Italy smashes through. When we get to the river, make sure we build enough bridges for our armor to get over. I want another Mechanized division created. Also, I want our generals to start planning a sort of combined arms training scenario. Planes, tanks, vehicles, and men all working together.
>>
Ungarn.png
130KB, 1600x1400px
>>344529
You push through the river, and move over 50 miles within a day. The Hungarians have no forces between you and the eastern front.
>>
>>344582
Looks like there is nothing stopping us. I want mechanical and armored warfare really hit on the head in our military academies. Keep pushing until we hit that defensive line.
>>
File: Ungarn.png (131KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
131KB, 1600x1400px
>>344600
You rush to the frontline as fast as you can. Skirmishes are initiated near lake Tizta-to in order to prevent total encirclement.
>>
>>344667
Have a division or so of men go and destroy the defensive line we left behind so we can really spread around. Tell our allies to go for one last push so they can break through. They haven't made any ground.
>>
File: Ungarn.png (126KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
126KB, 1600x1400px
>>344690
The Defensive like in the south collapses, along with the Gyor front. The Hungarian state now arranges a final front between the Danube and Tizsta rivers as allied soldiers pour over the border.
>>
>>344773
Thank fuck. Alright lets surround the rest of the lines and march into the capitol.
>>
Ungarn.png
126KB, 1600x1400px
>>344794
Wel, Hungary seems to be on it's last legs. While they still control the area around the Danube, and have an estimated 200.000 soldiers of varying quality in and around Budapest, they lack any armor and supplies are growing short.
>>
>>344849
Start moving our men slowly back to the Italian front but leave a division or two to help take the city.
>>
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
Unfortunately, the victory is overshadowed by a defeat on the Astrian front. Using tens of thousand of conscripts called the Volksstürm, the Nazis have managed to break the frontlines in Austria and have now cut Vienna off from Berlin. Mussolini and Himmler now send their finest units to march on Vienna.
>>
>>344870
Alright. Get some of our allies and lets make a break to open up an avenue to relieve Austria. This is our first big engagement with the Italians. i want air support, tanks, paratroopers, anything we can give them. As soon as our rifles are done, I want them pumped out faster than we create anything else. A J.A.R. rifle for every soldier of the coalition.
>>
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
>>344911
A large offensive is launched from Braunau, and the Italians are forced to abandon their offensive for the time being.
>>
Ungarn.png
126KB, 1600x1400px
Also Hungary is a pocket now.

I'm going to get something to eat, see ya in ~1 hour.
>>
>>345034
Alright. I want to focus all of our power on the Italians. Push them back do we can relieve the Italians. Is our conscription almost ready?
>>
>>345125
Yes, Let the Greeks alone take out Hungary while all other Nations Thrust int Austria. Use JAR prototypes. All Battalions onto Austria.
Kill anyone in our way.
>>
>>344870
>Volksstürm
Anon, it hurts.

>>345038
Btw, why's France so nice? Did they somehow stop being imperialists before 1970?
Would be the perfect time for them to fuck up Germany's shit, the hungary invasion could easily spinned into a nice pretext for intervention.
>>
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
The Italians shatter as they are hit from both sides, unable to send enough reinforcements to both fronts. Intel suggests that the Italians are planning on retreating to launch another attack north from Klagenfurt. A few hundred JAR rifles are deployed to the German soldiers, as factories are prepared for mass production.
Meanwhile, the conscription policy yields another 100.000 men ready for deployment.
>>
>>345513
>Btw, why's France so nice?

Defensive doctrine, the French aren´t going to pick a fight on their own. Besides, they've just finished the Maginot line to keep them safe.
>>
>>345539
Good, let our troops connect and push south.
>>
>>345539
I want to have some civilians hired to do some of our own defensive building on the Austrian-German line. Push the fighting out of Germany and take out the right flank so we can move supplies to the Austrians.
>>
>>345539
>>345546
Work on setting up a democratic puppet government in Hungary that is sympathetic to our cause. Having to administer all that territory while we are at war would be too hard so we need a puppet.
>>
>>345588
Not a puppet but a Democratic state yhat is Pro Germany, we're not imperialists. Expand the JAR and Autobahn to them as well.
>>
>>345612
But I want to annex Austria and Italy
>>
>>345622
Yes, we will anschluss Austria, South Tyrol, and Venice, but I'm talking about Hungary
>>
>>345638
Ah right. Yeah.
>>
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
You have reconnected your armies, and the Italians' "great push" seems to have been stalled in the Alps due to heavy losses among the Alpini regiments. 10 divisions still await assignment.
>>
>>345622
Let's be realistic here, we aren't going to annex everything willy-nilly. Like >>345638 said, just take areas with German populations, the rest can be puppets/allies.
>>
>>345648
Send 6 to reinforce the Italian line, while the other 4 can help finish the pocket in Hungary.

Also, did you see>>345588 ?
>>
>>345648
Ten divisions? Jesus. Lets send them down to Italy but send half a division to watch France.
>>345654
I am being realistic. I don't want to take Italy just to hand it over to another government. The U.S. made that mistake after WW2.
>>
>>345648
Put 7 of those to work in Austria, 3 in Hungary
>>
File: Ungarn.png (125KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
125KB, 1600x1400px
Also, map of Hungary. They currently only control the area around the Donau, a few islands in the Donau down south and a small, militia-held area in lake Balaton.
>>
>>345659
>lel, lets just annex a country of 50 million people who don't speak our language and hate us
>realistic
>>
>>345654
No we won't annex them , we will give Historic Austrian land to Austria, give them Venetia as well for a coastline.
>>
>>345669
What would you have us do with it? It is in a strategic position and does have valuable resources. We are overthrowing an oppressive fascist regime
>>
>>345669
We would establish a Republic if we were to take Rome
>>
>>345685
See>>345690

>>345671
While I don't think we should go full on imperialist, I do think we should annex all German speaking areas into the Fatherland.
>>
>>345690
Basically just occupy the country for the length of the elections and then pull out when they are running up to speed, ally them, and then all is good. (Obviously we would influence the elections)
>>
>>345699
I agree with Annexing all Germanic places, But Hungary is Magyar, not Germanic. Establish a Republic there and see what happens
>>
>>345709
This
>>
>>345709
Yes "influence"
>>
>>345721
I never said to annex Hungary, you are confusing me with the other anon. I was the one who suggested making a puppet in Hungary.
>>
>>345732
Oh, then I'm for it, but how will we get Luxembourg, Switzerland, the Corridor, and The Netherlands?
>>
In Hungary, fighting enters the suburbs of Buda, as Germany sends 30.000 men to the frontlines and depriving Hungary of the infantry advantage. Although Pest is safe from fighting for now, Greek artillery has taken it's toll on the city's defensive position. Only eight bridges now keep Buda from being completely encircled, and admiral Horthý is rumoured to have left it for the south.
>>
>>345748
Just give it time. We need to deal with Italy first, then we can focus on that stuff.

>Netherlands
They can be a puppet, I only want to annex German-speaking areas, not Germanic. Same sorta goes for Switzerland - only annex the German parts while ceding the French and Italian parts to our future Italian and French allies.
>>
>>345748
That will come with time, just focus on the here and now.
>>
File: Ungarn.png (125KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
125KB, 1600x1400px
>>345767
Map
>>
>>345767
Hit the bridges with artillery barrages and air strikes to cut Budapest in half.
>>
>>345782
Naaah too much damage is bad, Hungary is a long term investment and heavy shelling will be bad mkay, just have mortars target the city while the heavy hitters go for pure military instillations
>>
>>345771
Only Geneva speaks French pretty much, let's just annex it all, and as for Netherlands, Dutch is just a bastardized version of German and I wish to rule the Entire Rhine.
>>
>>345807
Well military intervention on that area is going to cause a war with the allies no doubt, not because of guarantees but just because the Netherlands is a perfect naval invasion site defensively and offensively
>>
>>345780
I want to take all German soldiers and take them to the Italian front. Our allies can take this place.
>>
>>345831
As soon as Hungary is ours we will do a massive thrust into Italy.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>345824
True, maybe begin campaigning there for unification?
>>
File: Ungarn.png (124KB, 1600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ungarn.png
124KB, 1600x1400px
>>345782
>>345831
The Greeks are no too happy about taking on more of the reponsibility of the Hungarian front, as street-to-street fighting in Buda causes casualties to reach the thousands. Furthermore, it is growing ever-harder to keep control of the occupied territory, with supply issues becoming more eminent so far into Hungary. In an airfield the city of Dunaújváros, a squadron of fighter planes along with a few passenger planes fly over to Yugoslavia, the passenger planes arriving safely with their unknown cargo.
>>
>>345897
I prefer straight up diplomacy, but yeah we could cause a crisis Victoria 2 style
>>
>>345914
Assist Greece by cutting the River in half.
>>
>>345914
>unknown cargo
Horthy and his cronies no doubt.

We need to free up the front in Hungary not to only to get more troops on the Italian front but also to keep our allies happy. Send five divisions to end the fight for Hungary.
>>
>>345914
Tell the Greeks we appreciate them taking a lot of the load. Send 20,000 men to hold the peace in some of the larger cities. We shouldn't need more than that
>>
>>345925
Perfect
As for Austria, Push the Italians out and Release Hungary as an independent, but pro German state.
>>
>>345914
And preferably offer our allies some war reps, wether that may be short or long term and wether that might be paid in money or infistructure build up will be decided at the peace table
>>
>>345938
>20,000
Not nearly enough. The Italian front is already slow as it is, given its mountain fighting. Taking back 50,000 will barely have an effect there while it will make it all the difference in Hungary.
>>
>>345953
Do you really think it will take 50 000 men to secure one or two cities? we already have over a hundred thousand men bearing down on them. Also I want some planes to make sure that passenger plane doesn't get out of the city.>>345914
>>
>>345953
20K will be enough, we should focus on Italy considering we can handle the cold Alps.
>>
>>345982
I don't think you understand - Throwing more troops into the Alps won't help anything. Only so many troops can fight at once, even on a big flat field, and we are talking about freezing mountains. We can easily free up some troops.
>>
Ungarn.png
124KB, 1600x1400px
>>345927
>>345931
>>345938
The German army finishes taking pest, where it is confirmed that Horthy and Gömbös, along with the Cabinet and some artworks, have evacuated to Italy.
You cut the Donau front in half, by invading the middle portion of Cespel island. you also send two divisions of infantry to assist the Greeks in quelling any potential uprisings. You also thank them for "taking a lot of the load", which sends their commanding officer into a rage, shouting something about "no more Greek love jokes", or something similar.
You decide that your allies deserve some war reparations, but many in the government say that Hungary should be forced to pay them instead of you..
>>
>>346028
Do >>345588
and send any freed up divisions to act as reserves on the Italian front.
>>
>>346028
We have Italy to deal with. Our allies can cut up Hungary in which ever way they want. We need to turn our focus to Italy and start another campaign against them.
>>
>>346006
We should put 20k on the front and use the other 30k to set up a fallback line and cycle out troops and supplies to the front line. This will make a large scale network where we just can't lose the advantage, if they hoard us with numbers we can just pull back in an organized fashion and mow them down
>>
>>346006
I don't think you understand. We're needing more Troops in Austria. It's not like we have them shoulder to shoulder opening fire. We can always deploy more there, and we only need 20,000 men in Hungary to suppress revolts. We need all of the men we can get in Austria you dummarsch
>>
>>346028
State to the cabinet that Hungary will be in a worse position than we were in if they were forced to pay reparations, and that even with Italian reparations it would still not match. We should take the responsibility in a responsible way by leeching a very minuscule amount of German labour and resources to strengthen our allies and provide low skilled German jobs, the plan being our allies will in time be well off enough to do the same if anything were to happen to us. In a word damage control.
>>
>>346040
We should finish Hungary then just get to work in Austria. As for repartitions, squeeze them out of Italy and ourselves.
>>
>>346038
Do you want to set them up in Buda, a short distance away from the front, or somewhere safer, like Debrecen?
>>
>>346082
Probably Debrecen until unrest has calmed down in Hungary and the front has been pushed more into Italy.
>>
>>346082
Lay it out the way that I discribed it here
If the troop numbers are not exact then just do it proportionally, I think this is the easiest way to win this stage of the war right now
>>
>>346100
My bad it's here >>346047
>>
>>346082
Debrecen.
>>
Ungarn.png
124KB, 1600x1400px
A new nation is born! The regency of Hungary is officially abolished, while a new Hungary is set up as a government. The area around the central Danube is kept under occupation for military purposes. Will it be a Republic, like Germany, or will you invite Otto von Habsburg to take the throne refused to him by Horthy?
>>
>>346130
Meh if that guy wants to get the throne let it be in an election. Hungary needs to be in good hands now
>>
>>346130
Hapsburg will be a wealthy figurehead much like in the UK, let's invite Wilhelm back as a figurehead as well.
>>
>>346130
Let get Otto in here. If he is German friendly, it will be good to have a larger sphere of influence. Also I want Einsteins research team under guard at all times and put spies in there and make sure no enemies infiltrate our secret project.
>>
>>346130
Republic, putting a German on the throne will only piss off the Hungarians even more.
>>
>>346130
Actually, I'll agree to getting Otto back if you let us get Wilhelm back like >>346142 said.
>>
>>346151
Of course he won't actually have any power, right?
>>
>>346158
Nah, just a figurehead. Unless the people elect him as president, Napoleon III style.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 381x512px
>>346151
They would purely be figureheads however with little actual power.
>>
File: Otto von Habsburg.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Otto von Habsburg.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
>>346138
>>346142
>>346143
>>346144
>>346151
So, that's 1 for an election, 4 for monarchy, and 2 for restoring the Kaiser as well.
Kingdom of Hungary it is then!
>>
>>346173
We will accept him as long as it goes in the constitution that he can't be in power.
>>
>>346130
Republic, binds them closer to us as we are one ourself.
>>
>>346178
It's a republic with a monarch figurehead. No empires
>>
>>346178
This >>346192, we are only restoring Otto as a figurehead
>>
>>346198
Should we restore Willy as well?
Purely figurehead with limited authority, still a republic, but with him in charge.
>>
>>346209
As long as he can never hold real power. Him or his family.
>>
>>346209
Yeah
>>
>>346192
>>346198
Republics are where the head of state is elected. The Kingdom is still a parliamentary democracy.
>>
>>346214
He will hold the power of 10 Reichstag seats
>>
>>346238
And where will the seats come from? Just make them?
>>
>>346238
Anyway back to war.
We should paradrop in the middle of the night into Innsbruck and reclaim it. From there, connect to Liechtenstein
>>
>>346261
Pretty much,
>>
The Kingdom of Hungary is established in Debrecen, to much pomp and fanfare. King Otto and his family take up residence in the castle of Edelény, until Buda is safe enough to move to the official Royal palace.
The Defenders of Buda, exhausted and lacking ammunition, having had their regent and Prime Minister desert them and with their King back, ask to be allowed to join the Kingdom´s army and serve their new sovereign, as they no longer have anything to fight for here in Hungary.
>>
>>346280
We can win the war without Hungarian troops,,let them recover.
>>
>>346280
Good! Reclaim the occupied land and move the Capitol to Buda. In the meantime, get Wilhelm back on the throne.
>>
>>346280
Let the troops come back into the country. Now it is time to turn our view to Italy. I want a division of paratroopers trained and I want the research from the J.A.R. to go back to vehicles and Einstein.
>>
>>346302
I second this.
>>
War map.png
548KB, 2000x1700px
As Hungary is brought completely under the Kingdom´s control, 750.000 German, Romanian, Bulgarian, Austrian and Greek units begin the arduous task of cleaning out Austria. As central Hungary begins slowly rebuilding after the war, the time has come to take out the main threat, Italy. Fascism will be wiped off of the Earth!

That's a wrap for today, I'll begin the attack on Italy tomorrow.
>>
>>346302
Supporting this as well
>>
>>346344
Yay!
>>
>>346352
So while OP is out let's get a vote for a Kaiser figurehead
I am for it.
>>
>>346478
I say yes as long as he an only hold ten seats and no more.
>>
>>346686
Yes, that's what the agreement is.
>>
>>346748
Is anyone here?
>>
>>348338
Yeah
>>
>>346686
>Figurehead
>holding ten seats

That's not how a figurehead works.

>>348338
Yes, I'm back at last.
>>
>>348409
It's to make him feel better I guess.
>>
>>348445
He'll probably just think you're calling him fat.
>>
>>348448
The Kaiser was a but chubby.
>>
>>348630
Yeah, and as a figurehead he wouldn't have any power in the government, except for maybe a veto power.
>>
>>348637
Ten seats is to try and get him to come back, compared to the 440 we have now, adding another 10 won't be that much. It's essentially a tiebreaker
>>
>>348637
No veto power. Just the seats
>>
>>348678
Anyway, Kaiser should come back, what's the Hungarian situation? Are they helping us in Austria?
>>
>>348678
>>348687
If you want the Kaiser to come back and give him five seats, I'll do that.
>>348712
The Hungarians are currently taking over the occupation of Hungary, which will free up 3 of your infantry divisions. It'll be months before hey scrape up a proper army, though.
>>
>>348736
*ten seats
>>
>>348762
Sounds good, let's push From Bavaria into Tyrol, and hold the East front. Flank the Italians from Liechtenstein.
>>
>>348762
How are our guns doing? They preform as well as we thought?
>>
File: War map.png (547KB, 2000x1700px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
547KB, 2000x1700px
>>348899
They work even better than expected, ant the 2 divisions currently equipped with them have made great strides against the Italians.
>>348830
You decide to launch an attack from the quiet Bavarian front, taking the Nazis by surprise and making good progress towards Innsbrück. Vorarlberg proves to be a tougher nut to crack however, and to make things worse, the Italians have brought five new armored divisions to Austria to launch another push towards Vienna.
>>
>>349002
Alright I want to move our armored divisions close to the front lines. Lets create a diversion with our infantry so the armored divisions leave and we can use our armor to swoop around behind them and sandwich them. There is a lot of war lately. How is the economy?
>>
File: War map.png (149KB, 1150x641px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
149KB, 1150x641px
>>349024
The economy is alright, and has at this point been switched to a war economy.
Your armoured divisions are already at the northern front. You move them south, crushing the infantry regiments before running into a host of Alpini soldiers, somewhere between 2 and 4 divisions. News from the east suggest that four armoured divisions are headed wet as well, to deal with you.
>>
>>349158
Alright. Now I want the armored to pull back and our infantry that were the diversions to push. If those italian tanks were the biggest obstacle, we might have moved it for a while. Also now that we aren't researching that gun anymore, I want to go back to Einsteins weird projects and tank designs.
>>
>>349176
I am of the opinion we should try to develop a cost-effective light anti-tank weapon or an effective machine-gun for our troops. That would make our army far more effective.
>>
>>349284
We are working with a couple year old panzer. If Einstein makes some kind of break through, I really want to work on some lightweight Anti tank weapon.
>>
>>349296
Fair enough, if Einstein develops anything noteworthy in the near future it will be worth it.
>>
File: War map.png (148KB, 1150x641px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>349176
>>349284
You begin an organized retreat, with the Alpini divisions pulling back as you reach the lowlands near Steyr. The infantry makes a minor breakthrough in the east, but cannot exploit it as they cannot break through Italian armour.
Rumors are that you plan to invite Kaiser Wilhelm II back to the country, and even mean to restore him to the throne of Germany. Do you deny, confirm or be silent regarding these rumors?
>>
>>349316
"With all that has happened in the last year, it will be a boost of morale to invite royalty back to the country to visit with loyal citizens"
Alright we need a new plan. An intricate one. Grinding down their defenses will not win the war the way I want it to.
>>
>>349316
We need a special forces unit trained from hand picked soldiers and armed with the best of our equipment and resources to make lightning fast incursions into Italian fortifications in the alps.

As for the rest of the troops I think we should just have them dig in and resuply with the new rifles.
The tanks should be used more liberally along the lines in countering charges.

How's the artillery in our army doing
>>
>>349329
Surrounding, dividing and eliminating would work.

On the western front, we have a slight encirclement possibility if we can push along the river towards the Swiss border.

Meanwhile in the east, we have pushed in along a river and could continue along, having a minor push from the side to assist in encircling them.
>>
>>349408
I'm assuming the Italians haven't taken any special precautions to deter these pockets from collapsing so I'm going to switch my vote for the armor to doing this.

In addition I want to throw out the idea I pitched earlier about having a sparse front line and a more fortified, trapped and planned fallback line to allow the front line soldiers to fight at full potential while minimilizing disease chances from casualties. I would also pitch the idea of staggered fire bases and operational checkpoints to enhance communications and logistics across a large scale.
>>
>>349329
He wasn't exactly well liked by the people when he left...
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>349329
>>349391
>>349408
You begin the process of encircling the Nazi army in Vorarlberg, with the plan being to cut them off at the Swiss border. Your units do well, but without mountaineering training they cant move fast enough and the Nazis have already begun to retreat.
Although every infantry division has an artillery battalion, along with various support units, 51 of your armies 60 divisions are made up of regular old infantry, with 35 of them having been conscripted in the last six months. With the allied divisions being almost entirely infantry as well (19 inf and 1 light armour), the potential for a major push is little.
>>
>>349488
I'm sure people are willing to forgive him, seeing as how everything went to shit after he left.
>>
>>349504
Defend Vienna and head towards Salzburg.
>>
>>349504
>>349504
We can find a work around for this. I know how each unit has a specific task, but what if we combine artillery, tanks, vehicles, and infantry all in to a unit.
>>
>>349504
So I'm going to detail the idea I had for the fire bases and stuff, so basically this is just ww1 tactics with a twist. So instead of having multiple lines of trenches which is unecisary and confusing, we have a front And back line with trenches separated in intervals by small fireballs along the lengths of them. In between the two main lines will be large open areas sectioned off by larger firebases and fortified three land supply chains, these will section off good chunks of no mans land filled with traps and nasty shit, bassi lay this is the zone where if anything walks through it is shot on sight no questions asked. The three lanes are for casualties, supplies and reinforcements with messengers taking priority over the reinforcement and supply line if need be. The support artillery will be entrenched in the fire bases and every section of supply line and intermediate fire base will be heavily contested areas after enemy troops pull through the first line. Only mortars should be put at the forward fire bases at the front line as they are expected to be easily overrun with enough effort and we don't want To lose artillery we can't carry, so we can just carry the mortars back. If enemy troops won't go into the trapped no man's land then they will have to funnel through the supply lines which can be set up with machine gun emplacements at the entrances to fire bases and shelled to hell by artillery support without fear of damaging anything important. Theoretically the last line should be the strongest and never breached by conventional means, which is perfect for a long term treatment field hospital and r&r point.

A master plan if I do say so myself, especially considering the Italians have millions of conscripts and can only be thrown in one general direction
>>
>>349603
>fireballs
ffs firebases
>>
>>349603
Jesus. Well file that plan for later when we are facing an Actual dangerous force.
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>349528
You capture Salzburg, and now control most of the northern bank of the Inn river.
The encirclement in Vorarlberg conrtinues, but troops escaping the pocket keep it open at the Swiss border.
>>349533
Then it would be meh at every single task.
>>349603
You order your men to build large stretches of trenches, to stop Italian assaults. The Austrians protest, claiming that you cannot just give up half their land like that.

Kaiser Vilhelm arrives in Berlin, to visit royalist citizens and enjoy his home country now that they've allowed him back. Is there anything you would like to discuss with him?
>>
>>349664
Great he has returned!

As for the war, cut into Tyrol, eventually heading into Italian Tyrol. Send false info on our numbers to fool the Italians into thinking our invading force is much smaller.

What party is Willy in?
>>
>>349707
He currently is partial to the KN, although not a member of any party.
>>
>>349714
Ah okay, Flank the Italian Front line as well.
>>
>>349664
I want to separate that pocket on the left and I want another artillery unit created. We will let the pocket on the left collapse and continue pushing
>>
>>349738
Yeah we should cut them off.
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>349707
>>349734
>>349738
You try to cut into the Tyrol, but with the river Inn providing defense and the Italians having the fort at Innsbrück at their disposal you cannot force a crossing there. You flank the Italian frontline, only to find significant reserves of at least a dozen divisions counter-attack you, losing you most of your gains.
Despite your commanders' insistence that the artillery could be put to better use, you create an entire division of artillery. It awaits deployment. (IRL I think the first German artillery division was made in 1943, so this is a bit ahead of its time)
>>
>>349844
How is the atomic bomb going?
>>
>>349844
We are visionaries. I want that entire division by Tyrol and get ready for an assault with everything we have.
>>349865
What's an atomic bomb?
>>
>>349865
Not very well, nuclear fission is still st least a tear away, and a functioning atom bomb might be developed at the earliest in '42.
>>
>>349885
(¬_¬)
We're working on weaponizing Isotopes
>>
>>349901
at least a year away
>>
>>349901
Any other powerful city destroying weapons of Death?
>>
>>349917
Incendiary bombs were the main city-levelling weapons back then, so them, I suppose.
>>
>>349905
I don't know of these futuristic words
>>
>>349917
Biological warfare never hurt anyone, mostly because it has never been deployed but still, a few years and we can have entire cities dying with no damage to infrastructure or resources!
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>349885
You move the entire artillery division to the Tyrol front, large cannons facing the Italian army all along the Inn. They await your command
The Vorarlberg pocket shrinks significantly, and is believed to be staffed largely with conscripts. It seems the SS has decided to leave them to their own devices.
>>
>>350017
Open with the guns and while the guns are going, move our infantry up.
>>
How are we going to balkanize and/or annex Italy?
>>
>>350098
North becomes ours along with Venice, they keep the rest, was how the discussion ended between two other anons.

Personally, I'd suggest we try to take as much of their islands as possible plus their lands in Africa. As they would be useful for many reasons; resources, prestige, isolation of facilities and more!

As to Italian mainland, I care little for the region and would suggest just taking anything we want once those other two areas are under our control.
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>350017
You launch an all-out attcak along the Inn, capturing many important bridgeheads but failing to capture Innsbrück. Another problem appears as makeshift infantry bridges cannot support the weight of the artillery guns.
>>
>>350149
Have the infantry hold while we get some engineers down there to buid permanent ones.
>>
>>350134
If the Greeks somehow manage to be the driving force behind the capirulation of the Italian government then I'd suggest giving them from Sicily all the way to Napoli and Taranto since the Greeks are going to be our naval buffer zone in an inevitable war against the UK
But the colonies should rightfully be ours except for maybe Cyrenaica who again should be given to the Greeks as a southern port in the case of a Sicily landing
>>
>>350164
If the areas are east of Italy and not africa or anything too valuable they can have them. Everything else is what I want to take.

As to the people worried about the Italians revolting against our rule or anything of that sort, I'd point out they didn't care for their current leader and so long as we treat them well they'll probably just deal with it.
>>
>>350191
Reminder that the Italian identity is a fractured one ever since the Italian unification, thus they are used to living under (in their eyes at least) foreign leadership
Plus, the Greeks are really good at spreading the Hellenic identity to others
But that will leave Bulgaria, who will surely be angry about the rapid expansion of one of their rivals, so I'd suggest we'd guarantee them some lands from either the Caucasus, or even some colonies, since they don't have much room to expand other than Yugoslavia
>>
>>350230
It makes sense they can spread the Hellenic culture, most other nations have at least a limited influence from it.

As to Bulgaria, they are our ally and we can argue that if one of us gets stronger then we all get stronger and thus they shouldn't anger. We can always just promise them the rewards of another war. Such as one against Poland and their allies.
>>
>>350315
>e can argue that if one of us gets stronger then we all get stronger and thus they shouldn't anger
But the thing is, Bulgarians aren't known for smarts, they are going to be brash about things, like always, so we're going to have to guarantee them something, lest we get a chimpout or a revolt against their pro-German government

And by the way, Neapolitans, Sicilians and other southern Italians still have some Hellenic characteristics, not to mention some or maybe even a lot of Greek admixture
>>
>>350362
I suppose;

What if we promise to compensate the Bulgarian government with all of Italy's gold and shit they use to back their currency(?) and maybe offer to expand the autobahn to them?
>>
>>350160
The infantry waits as bridges are constructed to bring the artillery over. The front seems to have calmed down for now.
>>350362
> Bulgarians aren't known for smarts
Wow racist
>>
>>350437
We could just ask for what they want and we can come to an agreement
>>
>>350448
Just look at their history, man
I'm just judging from past actions
>>
>>350149
Let's capture Innsbruck and then cut off the major pocket. Send anythimg that can't cross to the large pocket. Liechtensteinian Elite s will bomb out the Italians in the Pocket.
>>
>>350475
We shouldn't do anything major without artillery
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>350465
That's exactly what a racist would say
>>350475
You surround Innsbruck, before attacking with a mass infantry assault, dislodging the Italians from their entrenched position. Many Italians run into the river, only to be swept away and either die or be fished out by German soldiers.
The Vorarlberg pocket is finally crushed after both Lichtensteinian elites bomb the area, and 8.000 conscripts are taken to a POW camp in Bavaria.
>>
>>350537
Check your priviledge, it's not racist if they're white
>>
>>350537
Can you give us an approximation of troop strengths and entrenchments on that map?
>>
>>350465
>Wrecking ERE.
>Osman Vasall
>Kicking the Turk out
>joining on the german side in ww1

Not even bulgar, but they seem rather in the middle.

>>350230
>good at spreading hellenic identity to others
Such as?
I know no one in the last century.

>>350149
Can we cut behind the north eastern front extention?
Seems good for cutting off some of their units.
>>
>>350537
Cut the west from the east.
>>
>>350582
Vlachs, Pomaks, some Albanians, some Slavs etc etc

>wrecking ERE
Bulgars =/= Bulgarians
>Osman vassals
Nope, you're thinking of Wallachia
>kicked the Turk out
Primarely credited to the Russians
>Second Balkan War
Absolutely destroyed the Bulgarian nation and everyone else took their lands
>Joined the German side in WW1
That really fucked them over since they lost their southern coast
>Joined the Axis in WW2
Led them to a bombing and eventual communism

Preety much the JUST nation of the south slavs
>>
>>350561
Here you go, a front info sheet
>>350582
>>350610
You begin an encirclement of the Italian army in Upper Carinthia. It is estimated that 80.000 soldiers, 20k of them armoured, are within this area.
>>
File: Fronts.png (172KB, 1150x641px) Image search: [Google]
Fronts.png
172KB, 1150x641px
>>350759
I forgot the map AGAIN Jesus
>>
>>350759
Keep pushing them closer and closer together
>>
>>350839
Cause agreat diversion in the eastern offense and try to zerg them from the Tyrol front, go south and take their biggest cities
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>350841
>>350939
You furiously push the encirclement in Carinthia, as division after division is moved away to deal with the threat. With Tyrol relatively undefended, you surge across until you reach a small, fortified building. To the left of it is a sign, reading: "Benvenuto in Italia". The war has now been brought to Italian soil.

Anyway, I'm done for today. I'm going to spend the day with the family tomorrow, so the next update won't be until Sunday. See you then!
>>
>>351056
rest easy OP
>>
>>351056
Yes!
Nite OP
>>
>>352203
We're still here
I promise.
>>
File: Brenner Pass.gif (123KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
Brenner Pass.gif
123KB, 480x336px
A small border checkpoint in the Brenner pass erupts into violence as German infantry advance towards it, covered partially by artillery fire. The Italians defend valiantly, continuing to fire upon the enemy even as shrapnel and bullets tear into their bodies. With plentiful supplies and well-trained reserves, the Italians repel the German advance, forcing the forces of the Reichswehr to set up positions a couple of kilometres north. The Italians have secured the Alpine passes for the time being.
>>
>>356441
on the border for now and begin cutting off the large pocket.
>>
>>356441
It sounds like there are just infantry there, so lets get our tanks to punch through and then move up with infantry. Also I want another division of armor to be created as well as the speed up of researching a new tank design.
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>356447
You manage to successfully close the Carinthian pocket, but the Italian armoured divisions have managed a breakthrough in the north.
>>
>>356485
Let that pocket wither away and lets take that checkpoint. To stop the Italian armor, deploy our air force to strike when they rest and move one of our divisions to them.
>>
>>356498
Forgot name
>>
>>356485
Cut the pocket in half then halt the Northern advance via a paradrop behind their lines
>>
War map.png
149KB, 1150x641px
>>356498
>>356508
You cut the northern pocket in half by a southern advance, exploiting the weakness of their lines.
A squadron of paratroopers is dropped over the north, forcing the Italian armour to turn around and deal with the threat.
>>
>>356532
I want our engineers to build airfields closer to the front so we can use it to its fullest potential. Lets break that checkpoint wide open.
>>
War map.png
149KB, 1150x641px
>>356548
You start building makeshift airfields, allowing you to deploy planes quicker. Unfortunately, Italian fortifications in the pass are strong enough to weather the bombings, and still hold against probing attacks.
Your paratroopers finally reach the frontlines, allowing them to be resupplied and, if you wish, redeployed.
>>
>>356532
Now attack their frontlines and posh southeast
>>
>>356609
Yeah, lets get these paratroopers back to base. How are our allies morale doing? We might need their help to break through anywhere.
>>
>>356609
Is OP kill?
>>
>>356617
Your allies are doing okay, although they've sustained heavy casualties from the armoured attacks.
>>356688
Not yet, I think i have at least 60-70 years left in me
>>
>>356698
Alright I want to group as many men as possible for an assualt right down the middle of the territory.
>>
>>356705
That would be south of Salzburg, yes?
>>
>>356722
Seems right
>>
War map.png
149KB, 1150x641px
>>356726
You launch a concentrated infantry assault across the river Salzach, just south of Salzburg. The invasion goes well, until Italian infantry manages to dig itself in and repel the attacks.
>>
>>356761
Send scouts to the east and west to see where the Italian presence is light. We can just swing around them.
>>
>>356609
Is OP kill?>>356761
Cut the pocket in half while firing artillery at Salzburg. Invade in the middle of the night, silently killing guards with silenced MP40s
>>
War map.png
149KB, 1150x641px
>>356765
>>356831
You cut the Carinthia pocket in half, leaving the Italian 2nd armoured division stranded and without fuel. They may still put up a fight though.
your scouts find a weakness in the Salz front to the east, where reserves are practically non-existent for some reason.

And I'm not dead, so stop asking.
>>
>>356888
Sorry it bugged out somehow. I knew you weren't gone.

As for war, take out the massive Bulge in Austria.
>>
>>356888
Nice trips. During the night I want artillery to open up on the main front but have men pour into the non defended area.
>>
War map.png
149KB, 1150x641px
>>356900
>>356926
You launch an offensive along the northern frontline, using massed infantry assaults to crush the Italian army, complacent after almost two months of no fighting. They are completely routed, and again, seems like their reserves are not there.
You move the Salzfront east, to little opposition. Skirmishes happen here and there, but it seems the Italians weren't prepared for a large-scale offensive.
>>
>>356957
Keep pushing and use the tanks to roar across the land until we run into another problem.
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>356978
You push the Front ever further, only being held back by the Italians blowing up the river crossings. In the South, you discover where the Italian reserves went. Apparently they've launched a large offensive, with a small contingent of Hungarians, to launched a massed assault into Hungry and restore Horthy to the position of Regent. Somehow the Italians have scraped together three more armoured divisions, with fifteen infantry and six cavalry divisions supporting them. You've got a fight on your hands, it seems.
>>
>>357070
Call my allies to defend Hungary. The army in Austria won't do anything but dig in. I hope the allies can defend against the Italians
>>
>>357070
Get our allies to defend Hungary.
Keep taking Austria, cut off the Italians in Hungary while taking more of Austria. Put a major offensive into Italy while handing over our Captured Lands in Italy to the rightful owner. Austria.
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>357119
>>357161
Your allies, already being on the front, do their best to stem the Italian advance. Meanwhile you swoop through their Austrian lands, who have seemingly been abandoned by Italy in favor of Nazi conscripts.
An advance into Italy is attempted, but your generals are not Hannibal, and fail to cross the mountains. They point out that there are only three passes in the Tyrol, and the Italians control all of them.
>>
>>357195
Let's just work on Austria right now. Keep an eye on the allies and keep chipping away
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>357268
You keep chipping away at the Austrian front, but your allies are almost at their breaking point. The Italian tanks hammer at them relentlessly and their anti-tank weapons are too few and feeble to do any real damage.
>>
>>357297
Also, you have an armoured division ready to be deployed.
>>
>>357297
Send that armored division to help, and divert 7 divisions to attack behind then to alleviate some pressure
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>357323
You deploy an armor division to the front, alleviating some of the pressure on your allies. You also attempt an encirclement west of the advance in hope of cutting it off.
A new anti-tank gun has just been developed, which can pierce Italian armor with ease.
>>
>>357359
take away troops from the pocket and allow our allies some breathing room, we should take the armored divisions there and counter attack when they try to push out, use the paratroopers to go behind enemy lines in the pocket and disrupt leadership and supplies.

then commit to an all out assault to destroy the pocket.
>>
>>357359
Share the anti-tank gun design with our allies and begin mass production in our own factories.
>>
>>357359
Pump out the anti tank guns and use our planes to bombard the tanks when they stop to refuel
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>357391
>>357401
>>357408
You begin the mass production of anti-tank guns, and spread them around to your allies s son as they´re out of the factories. With this, you manage to close the pocket and do great damage to the Italian armor. All of Italy's armored divisions (that you know of) are now stuck in the various pockets of Austria.
>>
>>357479
Good. Once we get rid of the armor, we have just shifty infantry left. Keep those pockets closed and make sure Italy doesn't try.anything silly.
>>
>>357505
supporting

also care to give us an estimated casualty report for both sides?
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>357505
You firmly close the pockets, making sure the Italians don't escape.
>>
>>357734
Keep that pocket real tight and wait for it to collapse
>>
I'll leave it here for today, I'll post some more tomorrow.
>>
>>357734
Push towards Graz and Klagenfurt.
>>
>>357734
Are our allies holding the Hungarian line?
>>
War map.png
148KB, 1150x641px
>>357814
>>359981
You put pressure on the Hungarian pocket, making sure that nobody escapes. Meanwhile, you break through the northern front an push towards Graz and Klagenfurt.

Sorry about the update schedule, I overslept and had to work late. I'll be going to dinner now, see you in a hour.
>>
>>360501
Let's hold position on attacking and put all resources to closing those pockets. Demand their surrender.
>>
>>360501
Take out those last 3 pockets then continue to Klagenfurt.
>>
File: War map.png (147KB, 1150x641px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
147KB, 1150x641px
>>360517
>>360552
Well, that was surprisingly easy. None of the pockets offer surrender, but with almost no resources they collapse easily. You capture Graz as well, discovering through interrogating Nazi conscripts that the Italo-Nazi armies have mostly holed up in Villach. You wonder for a second if this is a trap, but then remember that these are the Italians we're talking about.
>>
>>361014
Wonderful. Bomb the targets, clear out the last patches.

Unless the Nazi conscripts are supporters of nazism, offer amnesty. Take Klagenfurt then head north to once again make a pocket.
>>
>>361014
Ayy, I didn't know you were the Aussies in 2020, want a secret alliance?
New guinea will be yours.
>>
War map.png
147KB, 1150x641px
>>361124
You take Villach, leaving all of Austria´s major cities in your hands, and the Nazis in exile. Over a hundred thousand mainly Bavarian conscripts surrender, and happily return to reunite with their families. The Italians seem to have given up on Austria altogether, and now seem more content to fortify their own borders.
Kaiser Wilhelm is still in the country, visiting the troops and doing things that Kaisers usually do during war. However, you still haven't held a coronation. Some even suggest that with your victory at Villach, you could crown him Archduke of Austria at the same time as Emperor of Germany. The Austrians might be displeased, but why care about them?
>>
>>361232
Let's not piss off our future territory. Let's clean up the rest of Austria and give a coronation.
>>
>>361014
Let's wait for the coronation, as for Austria, Clean up their territory and begin taking South Tyrol.
>>
War map.png
147KB, 1150x641px
>>361274
>>361319
You clean up Austria and try taking South Tyrol. Unfortunately, it seems the Italians have heavily fortified the areas around their borders. Also, the Greek armies seem to have left Austria, without explanation. How strange.
>>
>>361410
Finish clearing up Austria then attack Italy through the mountain passes. Forget Greece for now.

Maybe we should prepare a second Naval landing into Libya?
We
>>
>>361410
Summon Greece. I want to talk to them. Also push to clear Austria.
>>
War map.png
147KB, 1150x641px
>>361427
>>361445
You start cleaning up what´s left of Austria, and manage to almost completely eliminate Italian presence in Austria.
You decide to talk to the Greeks, to see why they've left. (1/2)
>>
War.png
154KB, 1190x842px
They ask you if you haven't heard the news. What news, you ask?
Oh. Looks like the Italians haven't been sitting idle while you mopped up Austria.
>>
>>361583
Fuck. Get the Bulgarians to Help Greece.
Keep Killing Italians in the north while spilling into Tyrol.
>>
>>361583
Have all of our allies help Greece. We can take Italy. Clean up the rest of austria
>>
File: War map.png (146KB, 1150x641px) Image search: [Google]
War map.png
146KB, 1150x641px
>>361600
>>361621
You clean up Austria, and begin advancing into Italy proper as Brenner Pass falls. The Balkan forces leave to take care of Greece.
>>
War.png
154KB, 1190x842px
Meanwhile, in the south, the Italian landing forces link together. Approx. half a million strong, they quickly overwhelm the Greek defence forces.
>>
>>361834
Rush to Venice wile making a stable advance in Tyrol.
>>
>>361858
If Italy has a half million men in Greece, we should be able to advance into Italy
>>
>>361887
True. Let's put all of our forces into South Tyrol and into heading towards Venice.
>>
War map.png
147KB, 1150x641px
>>361865
>>361887
You rush into Italy, the Italian mostly-infantry army buckling before the might of your armored and motorized divisions. Herr Guderian believes that we should actually withdraw a few infantry divisions, so that they can be motorized. He wants to try a new tactic of his, you see- the Blitzkrieg.

And with that I'll see you tomorrow.
>>
>>361967
Let's experiment with it.
As for thr thread itself, maybe we shold make a new one tomorrow( Note that here it's only 1AM and so I mean later today for you OP)
>>
>>361967
We can start converting some divisions. We also need a new thread
>>
>>363554
>We also need a new thread

I'll have one up around 6 o'clock
>>
>>342789

Here you go anon.

https://yuki.la/qst/260202
https://yuki.la/qst/281963
Thread posts: 420
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.