[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D02 Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: D02 RULESET.jpg (298KB, 768x994px) Image search: [Google]
D02 RULESET.jpg
298KB, 768x994px
The President picks up the phone on his desk and dials the Hardbody Agency for Professional Asskickers. "Please help, I am being kidnapped by NEFARIOUS FORCES," was all he managed to say before the nefarious Skull Gang's agents kidnap him.Hearing the dial tone, The Chief puts down his phone, before looking at the dossiers on his agents scattered on his desk. Who will be the baddest agent to rescue the President?

>D02 QUEST! Rules are in image.
>Make a character sheet or vote for someone else's, I don't care how shit it is. Most popular is the protagonist.
>Dice Rolling: It's all D02, all the time.
>>
>>339347
A 1980s home computer on top of a T800 terminator.
>>
File: IBM charsheet.png (21KB, 760x401px) Image search: [Google]
IBM charsheet.png
21KB, 760x401px
>>339417

You are the Intense Bionic Murderer, a metal-hearted processing machine merging past and future technology into a powerhouse no one would dare mess with, with the exception of the nefarious Skull Gang. The problem is, the Skull Gang messed with the USA, and is now messing with you by stopping you from rescuing him from their heavily guarded mountain fortress. Somewhere past the moat of crocodiles, thick walls, gun emplacements, experimental weaponry, and gang members in unflattering full body suits lies the President, newly elected to his second term in office. You're currently standing on a nearby ridge, looking over the main entrance to the compound. A supply convoy is coming up the road, but the longer you remain up here, the more likely you are to be spotted by guards. How do you approach this situation?

>Because no one wrote a character sheet, I drew one up for you. Feel free to write stuff on it if it makes you feel better.
>>
File: ibm data sheet.png (14KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
ibm data sheet.png
14KB, 500x526px
>>339535
GOTO SUPPLYCONVOY.

By which I mean, move along the ridge and climb down behind the convoy.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.