[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Civ Quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: CIV.jpg (3MB, 2046x4091px) Image search: [Google]
CIV.jpg
3MB, 2046x4091px
I've been super impressed with the Civ threads and want to try running one myself. I'll try to run at least every other day for a couple of hours, if not more often.

First to three votes picks your Civ and location. Majority vote determines your action(s).

Now, choose your game!
>>
File: elephant_seal.jpg (135KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
elephant_seal.jpg
135KB, 800x532px
Yeti in the plains. (Bigfoot)

Either that, or reef trolls with pic related.
>>
File: manatee.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
manatee.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>>338977

Or, as a third option, swamp minotaurs. sea cow
>>
>>338950
Undead in city ruins cause UNDEAD YEA!
>>
>>338950
Seconding being on a reef with elephant seals. I'm not sure about being trolls, though; I'd rather be serpentfolk.
>>
>>339002
I myself would prefer we don't run this, because there's already an Undead Civ quest running that's pretty close to this...

That said, I won't be a tyrant about it. This is Civ Quest, not my novel.
>>
>>339006
I can get behind this.
We Warcraft-style Naga now?
(This is a vote for Reef + Serpentfolk in case of stupid)
>>
Space age gnomes
>>
>>338950
Minotaur in islands in the middle of a giant lake
>>
>>339006
>>339010

Does it matter what race we use as our core? We're still at the end of the day our own race of elephant seal-folk.
>>
File: reef-rings.jpg (147KB, 1024x437px) Image search: [Google]
reef-rings.jpg
147KB, 1024x437px
Alright, we're reef for sure. You guys might have to help me a little...not sure what a Civ can do on a reef...unless you want to be an island / coast near some reefs?

>>339026

This is my first time doing this, not sure how to stat that. It also hasn't received 3 votes.
>>
>>339026

If you guys want something else, I'm not going to whine about it, but a new race is always better than an established race IMO. Elephant seal-folk could be these horrifying barbarians of the ocean, like mermaid ogres.
>>
>>338950
Homunculus
Barren moon
>>
>>339037

> not sure what to do underwater

Buddy, we're going to be fricken Atlantis!

Also, as I suggested, you would only have to use the troll stats for this new race.
>>
>>339050

How do folks feel about being the elephant seal-folk? Shift some skill away from melee towards technology so you can eventually make Atlantis? Do you want to modify the troll stats in any way?
>>
File: Elephant Seal Folk.png (606KB, 722x562px) Image search: [Google]
Elephant Seal Folk.png
606KB, 722x562px
(This is what I'm imagining right now)
>>
>>339071
>>339099

My body is so ready for this.
>>
>>339071
I'll second being elephant seal-folk.

I think the thing to remember about elephants seals is that they're fast and strong. I don't know what their intelligence is like.
>>
>>339144

They're giant meat Hummers that scream and wail while bashing their heads together. We're retarded barbarian Atlantis.

hype train
>>
File: proud sea lion folk.jpg (45KB, 560x398px) Image search: [Google]
proud sea lion folk.jpg
45KB, 560x398px
Your stats:

Breeding: Abysmal
Melee: Exceptional
Ranged: Average
Magic: Average
Technology: Average
Diplomacy: Struggle

+Regeneration: Your folk are tough as the ocean floor [same as Trolls].
(Do you want to be thugs?)
-Weakness to Fire, Acid: Sea lion folk aren't used to these kinds of hazards.
(Technology penalty removed by trading away some melee)

Alright, I'll make your starting map. In the mean time, here's what I need...

-Name your Civ / tribe
-Name your chieftain
-Decide about your philosophy as a Civ. What are your goals? Temperament?
-Fluffy cultural stuff, i.e. do you worship any gods? Any known enemies?
>>
(Also, sea lions are mammals by default and lack gills. Do you want gills? What will you trade away to have them?)
>>
File: ElephantSeal.jpg (71KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
ElephantSeal.jpg
71KB, 634x443px
>>339173

We're not sea lions though. We're elephant seals.

And no, we're not wusses. No gills.
>>
>>339166
>The Tusk Sealdom
>Goretusk the Impaler
>Think about that as we go along
>AGGRESSION
>No
>Sharks
>>
>>339166
-name your CV: Swishschlap

-Chieftan: ThumpGrunt

-Philosophy
-Goals: Spread and purge
-Temperament: Rough, rude and greedy (for power and wealth)

-Gods: Multitheism similar to ancient Rome and Greek. Main worship is the God of Victory: FlooGrohp

Known enemies: Naga variant of some-sort (perhaps they are the Atlantis-like civilization)
>>
File: Derp.jpg (105KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
105KB, 600x400px
>>339188
(My bad)
>>
>>339205
>>339213

I'm crying.

>second
>>
>>339199
>>339205
Waiting for a little bit more consensus on these before getting rolling.
>>
>>339239
I'll second >>339205
>>
File: Start.png (87KB, 758x612px) Image search: [Google]
Start.png
87KB, 758x612px
You are the Swishschlap tribe, a burgeoning group of elephant seal-folk, and you hunger.

Having now recently evolved to the point that cooperation and communication are within your grasp, it is now time to spread across the seas, purging your foes in the name of FlooGrohp, your God of Victory.

Your chieftain, ThumpGrunt, leads a group of 30 such folk. In contrast to the mate and disperse pattern typical of your kind, ThumpGrunt has managed to unite the Swishschlap for a goal: power and wealth to the Swishschlap!

Your tribe resides on a large reef in the southern oceans, near a beach that you use yearly for your mating rituals. The water is warm and fish are plentiful. But it's time to seek more. Your individual tribesmen have encountered strange, serpentine folk before (Naga), but where they live is unknown.

(Basically, you're a stone age tribe. You are just now becoming cooperative enough to do Civ-esque things. You may take 3 actions per turn, with each turn being about a week)

>What will you do? What questions do you have?

>Research
>Scout
>Build
>Forage
>Suggest your own
>>
>>339282
Send out hunters to increase food stocks, they can scout as they hunt

Murder the next alpha male to secure breeding rights

Breed with the available females
>>
>>339300

Second
>>
>>339282
>Forage and scout east
How many actions do we get per turn boss?
>>
>>339282
>Scout
>Research
>Forage

Research using long, pointy sticks to hunt fish. Perhaps they could also be used as weapons?
>>
>>339300

>Murder the next alpha male to secure breeding rights

There's no particular need to do this; as the Chieftain, only ThumpGrunt has breeding rights.

>>339310
>You may take 3 actions per turn
>>
>>339318
Need has nothing to do with it
>>
>>339317
Second
>>
>>339333
Thirding, can't argue with that ID
>>
>>339339
Oh jesus christ.
>>
File: Start2.png (116KB, 880x736px) Image search: [Google]
Start2.png
116KB, 880x736px
Swishschlap Assets:

ThumpGrunt, Chieftain
30 tribespeople

>Scout

Your scouts swim eastward. They find a reasonably sized kelp forest, and...a shipwreck! Or at least, what looks like a big wooden object that you've seen humans ride around in on the ocean before.

>Research

Some of your tribesmen have seen Naga and Humans used long, sharp sticks to fight or catch fish with. Maybe you could make them, too? You begin trying to sharpen some driftwood with pointy rocks. [Progress: 1/2]

>Forage

A group of tribesmen go hunting. They return with enough fish to feed everyone for a few weeks.
>>
>>339357
>Scout
>Research
>Research
specificly, research building
>>
>>339357
Capture the kelp forests so that noone else can use it

Harvest lots of kelp

Breed with the available females
>>
>>339387

You realize we're retarded meat heads- right?

That building, which I'm not against, would be a room for testing new instruments of hurt.
>>
>>339357
>Scout the shipwreck
>Continue researching pointy sticks
>No plans for this slot; it's up to another anon
>>
I just realised, we're like marine Vogons.
>>
>>339395
>would be a room for testing new instruments of hurt.

What else?
>>
(I need to run out for a bit, will do an update when I get back, ~30 minutes or so)
>>
Swishschlap Assets:

ThumpGrunt, Chieftain
30 tribespeople
5 sharp sticks

>Research pointy sticks

One of your tribesmen successfully gets his stick sharp enough to catch a fish! You also figure its sharp enough to make a basic weapon. You have researched [Sharp Sticks].

>Breed with females

ThumpGrunt goes to the beach with the females able to breed. You'll have quite a wait, but new Swishschlaps are on their way. [Remember, breeding is what you suck balls at; Progress: 1/6]

>Scout

There's some debate and disagreement about whether to prioritize the kelp forest or the shipwreck; eventually, you decide the kelp forest is closer and thus should come first.

No one contests your claim to the kelp forest, to your luck. How many tribesmen do you want to put here?
>>
>>339604

We'll for sure need to work on developing better war-huts in order to make barbarian Atlantis.
>>
>>339604
Forget holding the forest. Merely plunder more than we need

Take over the ship so that noone else can take it. Maybe they have more sticks we can take

Breed available females. ThumpGrunt has a lot of testosterone to expend
>>
>>339617
>>339618

You've bred as much as ThumpGrunt and the females can, for now. Progress will continue automatically.

Are folks in agreement on these other actions?
>>
>>339618
ie.

Noone will dare contest our claim to the forest of our ancestors! Move the troops forward on their advance for The Greatness of SwishSchlap!
>>
>>339604
OCCUPY the kelp forest.

Search the shipwreck for sticks which need to made pointy, and then occupy that as well.

Go onto the beach, or onto a rock or something, and bellow for a while.
>>
>>339644
>seconding unnecessary bellowing
>>
I'll give you guys more time to come to consensus before going forward.
>>
>>339667
Might've lost a few to inactivity. You might want to put a time limit so as to grow interest rather than lose it.

>>339644
I rescind my vote in favor of the very similar and superior option, on the condition that breeding is automatic
>>
>>339650

Love this quest.

Bellowing and building improvement.
>>
>>339683
Fair enough, I'll start doing a 5-10 minute limit.

Updating...
>>
File: Roaring Elephant Seal.jpg (2MB, 3859x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Roaring Elephant Seal.jpg
2MB, 3859x2640px
Swishschlap Assets:

ThumpGrunt, Chieftain
30 tribespeople
5 sharp sticks

FirstReef, your starting home
[Name], the first kelp forest you claim

>Free Action: Breeding

You're waiting on new Swishschlaps to be born. [Progress: 2/6]

>Research buildings

If you're going to be a true civ, you need places to put things, places to put stuff, and places to put captives. Some of your tribesmen begin messing around with kelp in the forest. Maybe you can create underwater shelters out of it? [Progress: 1/3]

>Bellowing

ThumpGrunt and the strongest tribesmen walk to the top of FirstReef and let loose their strongest bellows! To your great surprise, you hear a bellow return your call! Wait, did it come from...the sky?

That's when ThumpGrunt hears it in his mind.

"FLOOGROHP DEMANDS VICTORY!"
>>
File: fredtheelephantseal.jpg (32KB, 364x500px) Image search: [Google]
fredtheelephantseal.jpg
32KB, 364x500px
>>339733

>Search the shipwreck

ThumpGrunt and 4 of your strongest tribesmen take the sharp sticks and decide now is the time to search the shipwreck.

Your party swims towards the shipwreck. It lies on the ocean floor, split in half on the bottom of its hull, and its mast broken in half.

Just as you arrive, a pair of Naga emerge from the rear bottom hull, carrying what appears to be a sturdy looking box.

>Parley
>Inquire
>MURDER
>Ignore
>>
>>339746

Inquire while murdering.
>>
>>339746
ACQUIRE THE BOX! IF THEY RESIST. KILL THEM!
>>
>>339746
MURDER!
>>
>>339750
>>339751

"HELLO HOW ARE YOU WHATS IN THE BOX" bellows ThumpGrunt as your tribesmen charge!

The Naga are caught completely off-guard, as they are trying to swim while carrying a heavy looking box. They also appear to be unarmed. You manage to slay one quite easily. You wound the other one, but it escapes you briefly and begins swimming away!

>Pursue
>Do not pursue
>>
>>339751
Also, May I suggest a "cont." at the end of posts if another is set to follow?

>>339764
NO SURVIVORS TO THE ENEMIES OF FLOOGROHP!
>>
>>339765
Pursue!
>>
>>339746
Take the box by force!
>>
>>339765
Send troops to pursue them whilst we look inside the box.
>>
>>339769

(Good idea. I would have done this but I forgot to go to the shipwreck as the third action. Thanks for the reminder)

>>339771
>>339773
>>339780

You tell two of your tribesmen to swim after the Naga. Give me a 1d100 to see if they catch up!

Meanwhile, ThumpGrunt and your remaining 2 spearmen open the box. Inside you find a pile of little round silver discs you've never seen before. You also find a handful of shiny red rocks that look very pretty.

(Acquired: 100 silver coins, 4 rubies)
>>
>>339765

> "HELLO HOW ARE YOU WHATS IN THE BOX" bellows ThumpGrunt as your tribesmen charge!

May this new series never die.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>339791
DEATH BY POINTY STICK
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>339791
>>
>>339808
Fug :(((

>Failure

The wounded Naga is just too fast for you. Your tribesmen watch it as it gains distance...

...Before a great white shark comes from below and latches onto its arm! The great white begins tearing the Naga apart!

>Action for your duo
>Action for ThumpGrunt and his bros
>>
>>339822
We can't fail now! Swim towards the Naga ourself and attack it!
>>
>>339822
THE WATER BEAST HAS TRIED TO STEAL OUR GLORY! IT MUST BE SLAIN.

Send back a scout for some "lessers" to carry the box back, so the real walrus's can do the "real" work
>>
>>339842

I disagree with this.

Take this warrior capable of killing Nagas by itself alive and interrogate it for its secrets.
>>
>>339830
>>339854

Combining vote.
>>
>>339854
The naga is of little import. IT IS THE SHARK THAT MUST BE SLAIN. IT TRIES TO DISGRACE FLOOGROHP
>>
>>339866
Wait. Hold on, I misread. I rescind my vote in lieu of other ideas of which I take no responsibility
>>
>>339866

TAKE IT ALIVE! MAKE IT SUBMIT!
>>
(You can't currently talk to sharks)
>>
>>339877

THEN WE'LL INTERROGATE IT UNTIL IT SPEAKS OUR TONGUE!
>>
>>339877
THEN ATTEMPT TO BREAK IT TO OUR WILL! THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. OUR GREATEST MINDS WILL BREAK IT OR THE BEAST SHALL DIE!
>>
You send a tribesmen to the Kelp Forest to tell 2 others to come back for the box. ThumpGrunt and his bro join your other 2 spearmen in a charge on the Naga!

(1 combat turn for them to reach the forest, 1 combat turn for tribesmen to return to get the box)

With the shark already doing plenty of damage to it, you easily finish the Naga off. The great white swims in a circle around you, a naga arm in its mouth. It doesn't seem to know what to do next.
>>
>>339897

So, what'll it be?

>Try to take the shark alive
>Slay it
>>
>>339897

BEAT IT INTO SERVITUDE.
>>
>>339900
Brandish our pointy sticks at it!
>>
>>339900
Kill it.
>>
>>339902
>>339910
>>339926

[1 turn until 2 tribesmen come to get the box]

Your warriors charge the shark, trying to stab it with your sticks! Give me 3d100 and 1d100+10 (for ThumpGrunt)
>>
>>339900
TAKE IT ALIVE
>>
>>339944
Nice trip dubs
>>
Rolled 73, 41, 83, 81 + 10 = 288 (4d100 + 10)

>>339944
>>
>>339953

You have clearly been blessed by Floogrohp. Your blows strike true, and before the great white can even try to attack, you've gravely wounded it!

Now you must decide...SLAY or CAPTURE?

If you are going to capture it, how do you propose to do so?
>>
Rolled 81, 5, 14 = 100 (3d100)

>>339953
>>
(Time up. Let's say you capture it)

You wound the shark gravely, then begin attempting to wrestle it into submission. Give me 3d100 to see if you can do this without being wounded.

Meanwhile, 2 of your tribesmen grab the box and begin taking it back to your tribe.
>>
>>339985
I acquiesce my vote in favor of fsk9
>>
>>339985
Shouldn't the scout return with them and ThumpGrunt be a different vote than the other 3
>>
>>340022

(Correct on the scout. my bad. I assumed ThumpGrunt wouldn't risk himself taming a sea animal, but you can have him join in, too. So that would be 4d100 and 1d100+10)
>>
Rolled 71, 71, 64, 45 = 251 (4d100)

>>340065
>>
Rolled 15 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>340065
ThumpGrunt is our loyal leader and faithful servant to FlooGrohp. He would never abandon us in the face of victory by battle.
>>
You manage to subdue the great white without sustaining any serious injuries, just a few scratches.

You corral the great white back to your reef. It's submissive to ThumpGrunt now.

A week passes...

>Free action: Breeding (you continue to slowly progress in expanding your population, 3/6)

>Research buildings

Your tribesmen have made some progress on tying kelp together to make sphere-shaped shelters underwater. They're kind of warm, but obviously not sturdy or hard in any sense. [Progress: 2/3]

>Gain favor with FlooGrohp

Your slaying the Naga and capturing a great white has earned you some favor with FlooGrohp, God of Victory! You gain 10 favor with him.

[Favor is a kind of divine currency. Accumulate more favor to learn more about what you can do with it. You know that with enough favor, you can train an acolyte of FlooGrohp, unlocking basic divine [combat] magic.
>>
>>340113
(Here is a pastebin with your stats: http://pastebin.com/L42wxZhn)
>>
>>340113
Search the wreckage.

Procure buildings.

Spread our new weaponry to our troops
>>
>>340135
http://pastebin.com/L42wxZhn

>Procure buildings

You finish researching [Kelp Shelter]. You can now make these underwater. You'll need other, better materials to make land structures.

>Spread our new weaponry to our troops

You set tribesmen to work gathering more driftwood and making more sharp sticks. (+4 sharp sticks)

>Search the wreckage

Your tribesmen search the ship wreckage. Much of it appears to be empty. Seems like others may have pilfered this ship already. However, you do find a few leftovers. (Acquired: 1 bronze short sword, 2 harpoons, 1 buckler)
>>
>>340190
We're looking a little dead. A one man civvy obeys no one man. I'll return regularly to lurk. Goodluck.
>>
>>340211
Yeah fair enough. I'll keep an eye for the rest of the day if people return and want to keep making actions. Otherwise, I'll try to pick this up again tomorrow or Thursday.
>>
is this quest kill ?
>>
>>340788

>>340258
quest is not kill.
>>
>>340258
>>340790
Waiting till tomorrow then, shame most civquest has potential but die early because OP just vanish into thin air or not enough players.
>>
>>340190
Let's do some more scouting. Clearly the Naga came from somewhere or they wouldn't have got here. But where was the there from where they came here?
>>
>>340907

Scouting, Better Buildings, and Shark Experiments for me.
>>
>>340907
Could try scouting in the direction the Naga tried to escape from the wreck?
>>340920
For better buildings you could salvage wood from the wreck surely? Probably has rope too
>>
Can we make a sea-elephant-thing sacrifice to FlooGrohp for better weapons and/or housing?
>>
>>340978

Or fire resistance so we can use underwater volcanoes for forging.
>>
>>340987
Not a bad idea. We could smelt the coins and forge into a trident or something? I'm probably thinking waaaaay too far ahead though
>>
>>341036

Lets be honest- using our recently acquired wealth to just make upgraded pointy sticks is quality RP.
>>
>>341045
We can use our new pointy sticks to plunder and gain more wealth
>>
>>341063

To make more expensive pointy sticks.
>>
please come back OP
>>
Monitoring
>>
Pretty cool civ, hope it keeps going
>>
I will return tomorrow! Probably looking at an every other day / 3 days a week schedule.
>>
>>342086

Bump to keep alive
>>
Two hours and we're back!
>>
>>345384
Roger
>>
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/L42wxZhn

Updated a little bit on FlooGrohp. Looking at getting going in about a half hour or so. Think about what you want to do next!
>>
File: Fuck you I'm a elephant seal.jpg (22KB, 550x368px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you I'm a elephant seal.jpg
22KB, 550x368px
Alright, let's do this.

Your tribe has subdued a great white shark, after murdering two Naga, taking a box full of coins, and pilfering a shipwreck for some spare gear.

What is next for the Swishschlap Tribe?
>>
>>345842
Hold a celebration to commemorate our victory and honor FlooGrohp

More weapons. We need enough for everyone. ThumpGrunt gets the buckler and sword

Learn how to ride the shark/ how to make it pull things (like an ox)
>>
>>346175

second
>>
>>346175

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/L42wxZhn

>Free action: Make new tribespeople
Your females continue to anticipate the birth of new Swishschlap. Progress: 3/6

>ThumpGrunt gets the buckler and sword
Done

>Domesticate the shark

Your people have a vision: great whites as your animal companions and beasts of aquatic burden. You assign a handful of tribesmen to train the great white. [Progress: 1/4; You'll need to devote actions to progress this.]

>Hold a celebration to commemorate victory and honor FlooGrohp

ThumpGrunt leads your tribesmen in a grand fishy feast and celebration of your accomplishments. Headbutting, chest thumping, and fish all around. FlooGrohp is pleased! [You gain 10 favor with FlooGrohp]
>>
>>346267

Work to make the shark our war-tank.
>>
>>346267
Continue training shark

More spears

Hunt northward, scout along the way
>>
>>346282
>>346380

Writing...
>>
File: Start3.png (80KB, 732x610px) Image search: [Google]
Start3.png
80KB, 732x610px
>>346282
>>346380
>>346430

http://pastebin.com/L42wxZhn

>Continue training shark

A couple of your tribesmen continue trying to train the great white to be responsive to simple commands. Here's a decision you need to make: is the great white going to be a war beast, or domesticate beast of burden? Training one will preclude the other...though there's no reason you can't go hunting for more beasts...[Progress: 2/4]

(NOTE: As a result of this training process, one of your tribesmen is about to become a hero unit, an expert in some skill or skills. In this case, you have managed to have one of your tribesmen become a Beastmaster [Aquatic]. Start thinking of a name for him!)

>More spears

A couple tribesmen continue sharpening spears out of driftwood. (+3 sharp sticks)

>Hunt northward, scout along the way

You catch a few nice fish, nothing too amazing...but you discover an island, its center obscured by jungle!
>>
>>346473

Send some scouts on the beach and partially into the trees.

Fortify buildings.

Continue shark training. (war tank)
>>
>>346473
WAR SHARK! MUWAHAHAHAHA

I propose GrapSwish for the name

>Continue training!

>Hunt for more beasts to capture!

CLAIM THE ISLANDS' BEACH IN THE NAME OF FLOOGROHP
>>
>>346487

Anybody else? Gonna give it a couple more minutes...
>>
>>346487
>>346545

http://pastebin.com/edit/L42wxZhn

>Free action: Make new tribespeople
You expect many of the tribes females to give birth soon! [Progress: 5/6]

>Fortify buildings
You only have a couple of [Kelp Shelters], and you're not sure how to fortify them. But, you take some driftwood and begin experimenting with making huts [Progress: 1/4]

>Continue shark training

You decide to train this shark as a beast of war. He seems to respond quite well to one of your tribesmen in particular... [Progress: 3/4]

>Send scouts onto the beach, partially into the trees AND CLAIM THE BEACH FOR FLOOGROHP

2 spearmen come ashore onto the small island. Aside from some driftwood and little crabs, they don't notice much interesting on the beach. They do notice some bushes at the edge of the jungle that smell sweetly...investigate?
>>
>>346671

Invent hammers to bash crabs

Train shark

Take crabs back to base to farm
>>
File: Crab people.png (357KB, 473x556px) Image search: [Google]
Crab people.png
357KB, 473x556px
>>346706

>Finish shark training

Your tribesmen have tamed the great white! Perhaps you'd like to give the beast a name?

In addition, one of your tribesmen has grown in his knowledge of sea beasts and has decided to dedicate himself to understanding more of their lore for the good of the tribe.

[GrapSwish, the Beastmaster, is now a hero unit in your civ!]

>Make new tribesmen

Congratulations! Your females have given birth to 12 new elephant seal folk. They are still younglings, but in time they will grow to become adults and full members of the tribe. (Population +12 younglings).

>Research [Hammers]

Those rocks you keep using to sharpen sticks with...maybe you could learn to hit people with them? [Progress: 1/4]

>Take crabs back to base to farm

The shore crabs look delicious. Your 2 scouts scoop up a handful to take back to town...

...only to be interrupted by a loud roar! From the jungle comes scuttling a crab man, and he doesn't look friendly!
>>
>>346749
CAPTURE IT! MURDERALIZE IT IF IT RESISTS!
>>
Note: I made a twitter for quests I run. Follow me @MrCivQst to get updates on going live, issues, etc.

I might even tweet random story stuff between sessions to whet appetites.
>>
File: crab battle.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crab battle.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Alright, afraid I'm out of time for today. I'll try to pick it up again tomorrow morning (10 AM PST). I'll tweet out when I go live again.

When we resume tomorrow...its a CRAB BATTLE!
>>
>>346875
Ha ha, nobody loves you
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.