[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grand Politics 2020

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 50

File: 0eh2f.png (283KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
0eh2f.png
283KB, 4500x2234px
Welcome to nation leading in space.

This game takes place in modern times. First, we have to choose a polity.
Starting year 2020.

This game has a few special constraits when choosing a polity.
>you can't choose meme countries like German Reich, Russia or the USA.
>our country should be big as I want to make most NPC countries big so that I don't have to GM 190 separate countries
>it doesn't strictly have to be a country. it could be any political entity that can rival conventional nations. for example European Union
>you can make shit up and pull entirely new country out of your arse, but you need to keep it realistic
>>
>>338802
United States of North America
Story: After successful secession of Quebec, Canada fell into a full blown civil War.

As a last command of Despiration, Justin Trudeau said the US could have the Yukon. However, after Trump winning but promptly being impeached for using the Government's power to monopolize Trump. The Nation fell into economic crisis even bigger than 2008. The new president, along with the people, had a new sense of Patriotism and Greed that drove a new Manifest Destiny. The US invaded Canada, crushing any warlord in their path. In 2019, all of Canada was annexed into the states.
And no,
I'm trying to not be memey
>>
>>338869
How did the NATO react to US actions? How did the countries around it reacted?
>>
>>338890

Mexico's kinda scared of the USNA right, and you'll never guess who's also scared of the USNA right now- That's right, west Africa!

NATO decided to not start WW3, but these aggressive actions did spark an alliance between the two recently form mega-states of Central America and West Africa.

Also, mega-states are hip now, so you KNOW the Saudis got in on this action by forming a mega-Islamic State (not to be confused with the terrorist organization).
>>
>>338802
Australian Monstergirl Research Facility
Oceania
Due to Australias immigration policy causing its death rate to exceed its birth rate, it was decided that they would begin the funding for genetically engineered women to keep its growth rate stable. Overtime, this decision has become corrupted, turning it from just funding genetically engineered humans to genetically engineered monstergirls.
>>
>>338802
The North Atlantic Federation

A federation of the Hudson Bay area, the north Canadian islands, Greenland and Iceland. Its two official languages are English and Icelandic. It has a relatively low population but generates income from mining, fishing, tourism and taxing cargo transported through the Northwest Passage.
>>
any limits on what we can do
>>
>>338908
Support
>>
>>338908
>>338922
>>338929

Guys, we've already pick our country.

>>338907

Also, lets say Japan and South Korea have managed to become one singular state out of fear or USNA imperialism.
>>
>>338936

* fear of
>>
>>338936
No we haven't. Fuck off.
>>
>>338936
>What are suggestions and voting

And OP stated clearly that the USA was not an option.
>>
>>338943

First of all, you're contributing nothing but "seconding" a recycled meme.

Second of all, yes- we have:

>>338890
>>
>>338945
>>338936

Oh shit you're right!

Really sorry about that man. Let's go with a fractured-from-Canada Nunavut.
>>
>>338908
>>338922
Hmm, we could have it be the North Atlantic Monstergirl Research Federation if we alter the background a little.
>>338947
Notice how he said no meme countries and never directly confirmed it.
>>
>>338947
There is absolutely nothing wrong with seconding
>>
>>338955

Once again, my bad. However, he also said to keep it realistic. No monstergirls.

I'd say Nunavut and any mentioned nations in the below link are my votes.

>>338907
>>338936
>>
>>338965
I never said there were monstergirls, that there were people researching for genetically engineered monstergirls. Key difference.
>>
>>338802
Visegard Union (Hungary, Poland, Czech, Slovakia)
After Brexit more countries started running away from Nazi EU, which led to fracturing of EU, one of entities that got created in aftermath was VE.
>>
>>338802
Wait do you all run a country or pic our own ?
>>
>>338908
Voting for this one.
>>
>>338965
>>338955
>>338973

I'm okay with all of these. OP should just roll a dice and move on.
>>
Nationalist European union
>>
>>338907
So, NATO and EU cover the same area now? If people agree, EU and NATO could be merged into one superstate.

I can't see Saudis would form a mega-Islamic state, but rather an Arabian League where the members are independent and can wage war between each other, but will take on any outside invader together.

Ideas to flesh out Central American mega state and West African mega state. When we have voted our main nation, all the other nations that didn't make it, can appear as other civs in the world.

>>338908
This is too meme. Try to make it a bit more realistic or your entry is voided by me. To help you, I will list things that need to be changed.
>Having "Monstergirls" in an offical name
>it is year 2020, genetic engineering is not yet a thing (if you are keen on having genetically engineered race of all female humans then it can be possible in the future but currently its out)

>>338922
Your nation still seems small, you need to make it a bit bigger. If I may suggest, Russia has been split and the new country starts from Krasnayarsk Krai(number 24 on pic), The North Atlantaic Federation could include the split off area. It has mostly asian and mongolian inhabitants and russians mainly inhabit a narrow zone going full length in the south.

>>338923
Keep it reasonably realistic. And no memes. Currently you are limited to present day technologies(don't worry we can research technologies during game).

Oh, man, a lot of replyes appeared suddenly. I will respond to everything that I haven't responded to soon.

Also currently is the phase where we generate countries. When we are satisfied with the selection, we vote on which we are gonna play as. And the countries that were not chosen, I will do my best to fit into the gameworld so that everyone's little babie country has at least some sort of appearance in the game.
>>
>>339018
Alright.
Australian Genetic Engineering Research Facility
Oceania
-Australia has strict immigration policies
-Growth rate declines
-Government decides to begin giving a large budget to genetic engineering research to eventually make genetically engineered humans and stop the declining birth rate.
>>
Can we have a greater Israel pls

They cut ties with the West to have an alliance with Russia and China. The annex West Bank and Gaza strip before reconquering the Sinai peninsula and Lebanon. Form of government is democracy. Currently has cease fire with arab countries.
>>
>>339018
That sounds interesting. If we want to be bigger, let's also have Svalbard, Faroe, Fair Isle, Shetland, Orkney and the Hebrides at least.
>>
Same countries exist in South America as do now but there's a "EU" of South America now.
>>
File: alien-greys.jpg (17KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
alien-greys.jpg
17KB, 270x400px
>>338936
We are still generating countries, anon.

If you want Sinto-Nippon country in this game, someone needs to make an entry that explains it.

>>338955
Yes I sayd that no meme countries. And indeed I do not really want the UNAS as a valid consideration. But if the auther wishes that country to be open to be voted on, he needs to put some thought into it and tweak that I would want to bat my eye for it.

>>338973
Visegard Union is too small, you should make it a bit bigger. Perhaps have Baltic Central Union as an autonomous member? And perhaps something similar from the south eastern Europe aswell.

>>338989
Flesh it out. Write who what why.
>>
>>339062
>>339031
Thoughts?
>>
>>339062
>If you want Sinto-Nippon country in this game, someone needs to make an entry that explains it.

The rising economic power of China has pushed South Korea and Japan into Chineses sphere of influence. Under pressure from China and isolationist elements in the United States the US military bases in Japan and SK are closed and replaced with Chinese bases. A new free trade deal has turned both countries into glorified puppet states of China.
>>
>>339062
>Sino-Nippon country

Probably more likely is a West Pacific Alliance of East Russia, Korea and Japan to combat China.
>>
>>339018

The Central American mega-states would be a trading empire, controlling the Panama Canal and tropical exports.

The West African mega-states would be a mining economy, gathering rare metals.

The new country of Nunavut would be an Inuit state with tribal beliefs being their state religion. They would specialize in whaling, fishing, and ore exports.

Finally, a united Cambodia and Vietnam has become filthy rich after China tried to set them up with a mining space program in order to puppet them. This failed, and they are now economically independent from China.
>>
>>338802

The Arabic League
Ageria, Tunisia, Egypt, all of Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, the levant (minus israel) and Iraq.

After defeating Islamic State, the arabic world went into something of a new age. The arabic league became much more important and powerful, and national borders began to fade. There's still work to go, in particular on neverending shia-sunni relations, but some progress has been made at least.
>>
>>339090

>managing to enter a new age without defeating Israel.

No.
>>
>>339090

Adding to this- they're not in the league, but I imagine that Morocco would become a superpower trading with them.
>>
>>339077

I feel like your scenario would cause them to unite AGAINST China, and IMO that's a lot cooler.
>>
File: 1454760553761.jpg (233KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1454760553761.jpg
233KB, 900x599px
>>339031
Did the entire Australia and Oceania turned into this state or are they like a separate island state encompassing the numberous Pacific Islands?

The entire genetic engineering things just doesn't feel right to me. Perhaps the following scenarion would be more suitable.

>Since the 2016, Australia had a large surge in feminism. Feminism developed into such extremes that an ideological group usurped the covernment and installed a new type of government, called femicracy. And now that place is called The FEMICRACY OF AUSTRALIA AND OCEANIA.
>>339032
Greater Israel is realistic enough, but it is too small ATM to be considerd as a valid. Think of something realistic and reasonable to make it bigger.

>>339044
So, you don't want the split off area of Russia?

Also I would like to preserve the United North American States in some shape or form as I want to include it as one of the protagonists unless we someone vote to play as it ourselves.
>>
>>339102
You do realise that Australia has strict immigration policies right.
It feels like you're giving a completely unrelated suggestion.
>>
Centre Asia [sic] spans a large part of interior Asia, including areas of southern Russia, Tibet, Mongolia and Kazhakstan. Its official language is Russian and it has no official religion. It mainly produces food such as grain for its own consumption, but also mines for minerals and salt.
>>
How about NYC becomes to the USA what Hong Kong is to China?

Adding the nations of:

Hong Kong

Macau

New York
>>
>>339102
I do want the split-off area of Russia, and Skye.
>>
>>339102
>Greater Israel is realistic enough, but it is too small ATM to be considerd as a valid. Think of something realistic and reasonable to make it bigger.

Expands by conqureing the kingdom of Jordan and expelling the residents ? That was actually apart of a plan some people there had in the early days of the state.
>>
>>339102
>>Since the 2016, Australia had a large surge in feminism. Feminism developed into such extremes that an ideological group usurped the covernment and installed a new type of government, called femicracy. And now that place is called The FEMICRACY OF AUSTRALIA AND OCEANIA.

that sounds like a meme
>>
File: dominican_1319.jpg (22KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
dominican_1319.jpg
22KB, 660x660px
United Caribbean.

"united"
>>
>>339134
>They are occupying the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Islands, who are set on spending their resources creating artificial rainbows.
>>
>>339134
>>339138

Ya, let's not have these factions exist.
>>
>>339147

thank you
>>
>>339147
I was making an /int/ joke, not a serious suggestion.
>>
Have we submitted enough countries OP?
>>
Rolled 10, 2, 3 = 15 (3d10)

Testing dice... Also why not nordic alliance of Sweden , denmark, finland and norway ?
>>
>>339194
Then maybe there should be a South Europe Alliance of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece and various other islands near them? The official lingua francas could be English and Latin.
>>
>>339217
Hmm, I think I like the idea of playing as an alliance of Italy and the Balkans.
>>339102
Italy-Balkan Federation
Italy and the Balkans
The Balkan nations had decided to once more unify into a single nation similar to the previous Yugoslavia to elevate growth. Their main trading partner was Italy, and eventually it too merged under the same banner.
>>
>>339245
If Italy was joining, then I reckon Greece would join to have better security. Of course, these would only be the Christian and atheist balkans because of the international world politics.
>>
File: QW0Lv5.gif (469KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
QW0Lv5.gif
469KB, 480x270px
Rolled 174 (1d1000)

>>339077
>>339078
If result is 500 or lower, Japan and Korea are in a union with China. If the result is higher than 500, Japan and Korea are in a Union against China

Also, btw it takes some time to catch up to your comments. If I make a post like "I'll leave for today." you can be sure that I won't be responding until tomorrow, but until I say that, I am not AFK.

>>339089
Central-American Trading Empire is approved.

West African megastates can currently exist as an NPC until someone fleshes them out a bit more by detailing their area, government type and also the big muslim minority issue in that country should be detailed somehow.

Nunavut is not a valid country. It will either be a part of United North American States or United North Atlantic States.

Cambodia-Vietnam Union is too small on their own. If the Korea-Japan roll is in favor of anti China union then perhaps Cambodia-Vietnam can be a part of that union with some other south eastern countries.

>>339090
>>339098
As I detailed above I don't want Arabic League to be too advanced yet(they would be relatively OP). I want them to start out bit weaker. So, my stance about them stands. Their League is military union against outsiders, but internal bickering is permitted. To further your idea into this concept lets say that the Arabic League is developing some proto EU stuff like some sort of inter country council and legislation.

>>339115
What has immigration to do with anything here? In my example Australian feminism went extremist and developed some sort of Nazi-like tendencies about superiority of women.

But anyways, it was just a suggestion. Feel free to make your Australia work in some other way.

>>339117
Central Asian Union seems a VERY unlikely union. These countries don't get along with each other at all. You need to provide an explanation why they are no longer at constant odds with each other.

>>339118
City states are out of the question. Our game is quite large scale and I want to limit the amount of countries that exist in the world to reduce my GM duties.

But if no one is against it, we could add these city states, but they would not do any military action themselves. Whoever controls them would just gain some sort of bonus. But what bonuses would these be?

>>339123
Very well.

>>339129
You can have the kingdom of Jordan, but you need to be even bigger, bro. I suggest that you form Israelian Hegemony with some South European Countries as its members. But you would then include a somewhat plausible backstory too.

>>339134
It is not that overplayed meme as Nazy Germany, Commie Rus and Freedomerica so I can bat an eye to that.

>>339194
There could very well be if you make one. But you would need to make it big somehow as I have stated numerous times.

In the vicinity of Scandi people are free for taking the following areas:
>Entire Western Europe
>Baltics(only if the Polish-Chech guy doesn't want them or has gone AFK)

>>339217
So some sort of Latin Confederation?
>>
>>339245
Sorry dude, but the Israel guy currently has dibs on Balkans. If he doesn't want them, you can have them.

And the Latin Confederacy dude has dibs on Italy and the other latin countries. If he doesn't want the Latin state, you get the next dibs.
>>
>>339312
>>339245
Thoughts?
>>
>>339327
so OP how is this going to work
>>
>>339327
Where? Israel is far away from the Balkans, and I thought we were doing suggestions for what nation we are playing, shouldnt we figure that out first before confirming NPC nations?
>>339217
Goddammit.
>>
>>339327
Latin Confederacy also stated probably, so it was also a suggestion.
You really should clarify more on how you are doing this OP.
>>
>>339327
And Israel guy has literally never claimed any of the Balkans, it was you who suggested it.
>>
>>339312
>Explain the Central Asian Union

Central and Eastern Russia and Mongolia fought a blitzkrieg war in Tibet with heavy support from the Tibetans, taking China by surprise. Tibet left China and joined the new Central Asian Alliance of Central and East Russia and Tibet, clubbing together to maintain their independence against China.
>>
File: destroyer of worlds.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
destroyer of worlds.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>339336
at first I thought that we are gonna play as one nation with people suggesting and voting on stuff to do with our country.

but if you wanted we could do this so that each person controls their own country.

So, vote:
>everyone controls the same country
>everyone has their own country

>>339332
Don't worry about that, I will detail that when we are done with the countries and we have voted on the game type.
>>
>>339312

Rising antisemitism results in widespread immigration from the West of millions of Jews to greater Israel. Ethnic conflict breaks out in the balkans between Muslims and non Muslims specifically in Greece due to refugees and the old Yugoslavia. NATO tries to intervene but Israel takes them under its wing gaining most of the balkans Greece, Serbia , most of old Yugoslavia (but not turkey)
>>
>>339361
Seriously dude?
>>339360
I think you should do suggestions without dibs, because that is fucking dumb. Only have NPC nations after our player nation is locked.
>>
>>339364

Or Israel could get Syria and Turkey. That probably works better actually ?
>>
>>339360

Everyone plays as the same country.

I'd like going up against this AI lore we've created.
>>
>>339360
>>339370
Yeah.
Italy-Balkans: Italy, and Balkans and Constantiople.
Israel - Israel, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, and more of Middle East.
>>
>>339377

Sounds good to me
>>
If, as anon suggests, Italy unites with the Balkans, perhaps southern Italy should secede and unite with southern France, Monaco, Sicily and perhaps Greece and Crete?

>>339360
>>
>>339360

Same country

Don't even know how everyone having their own country would work.
>>
>>339391
Id like the Italy-Balkans union to be all of Italy, Constantinople, Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, Serbia, Greece, Romania, Slovenia.
>>
Space-Italy has my vote.
>>
>>339360

I can't wait to fight and interact with all these nations we've made.
>>
>>339391
I think France and Germany should unify instead.
Spain and some of Latin America, or Spain unifies with France and Germany as well.
>>
>>339396
>>339410
Spain, Portugal and some of West Africa might work.
>>
>>339410
But France and Germany speak a completely different language and fought the two most devastating wars in history against each other.
>>
>>339430
Its all in the past man, those two and possibly Britain must unify and Make Europe Great Again or whatever, gotta bury the hatchet, they influenced Europe just as much as the Roman Alliance or Italy-Balkan Union did.
>>
>>339430
New Voltaire triggering empire
>>
File: 1455303549204.jpg (108KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1455303549204.jpg
108KB, 1024x683px
>>339345
First we make countries.
Second we choose whom we play as. Creators get first dibs on their creations, but can play as someone else if something else is available. Countries that are left unclaimed, will become NPC's. Future players who join mid campaign can claim NPC countries for themselves.

Also about Latin Empire. I gave him time to decide or else someone else would ninja his empire away.

>>339349
Yes, I did suggest that. Balkans are off limits for claims until Israel dude responds whether he wants them or not. One can't just go ninja claiming areas when their status is still pending.

>>339350
Could you like make a world map to detail what exactly you mean by all this. I can't fully grasp what you mean. Also remember that past the borders of Krasnayarsk Krai is no longer Russia in this game.

>>339361
>>339370
>>339377
>>339381
Approved.

>>339364
>Only have NPC nations after our player nation is locked.
I don't quite understand what you are tryin to say here. People choose their country and countries that no one wants, becomes NPC's.

>>339391
>>339396
>>339410
As an OP I will settle this as:
>Italy+Balkans
>France+Germany(+Britanny?)
>Spain + Portugal + Northern-South America

Complaints, suggestions, questions?
>>
>>339468
I think Iberian Union should have Morocco, Algeria and such.
Italy+Balkans could also have Tunisia.
>>
File: 1464545560405.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1464545560405.gif
2MB, 235x180px
Voting still in progress. Votes so far.

>>339373
>>339391
>>339393
>>339402

Current standing 4:0.

I will let people vote some while that eveyone who still hasn't can cast their's.
>>
>>339489
I change my vote to everyone controls their own country. A builder sounds interesting
>>
>>339478
Approved.
But what is going on in South America?
>>
>>339468
I still think some sort of Southern European and / or Latin alliance would be good.

Maybe Catalonia, most European Mediterannean islands, Southern France, Southern Italy, Greece and the Balkans?

The France-Germany alliance could also include some parts of the Benelux, whereas the rest could be autonomous protectorate of the UK.

What's Ireland's status?
>>
>>339495
I believe you haven't voted yet.

Anyways:

Votes so far:

>>339373
>>339391
>>339393
>>339402

>>339495

Current Standing: 4:1
>>
>>339500
>>339502
Iberian Union could have an alliance with the Italy-Balkan Federation.
>>
>>339502
And the first poster is the same person as the last person for everyone controls the same country.
>>
>>339506
No-one wants Greece, huh?
>>
>>339509
I consider Greece a part of the Italy-Balkan Federation.
>>
File: ItalyBalkans.png (348KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
ItalyBalkans.png
348KB, 4500x2234px
>>339509
I decided to make a map of the Italy-Balkan Federation.
>>
>>339516
It'd be better purely European, imo. Nice map, though.
>>
>>339530
Tunisia is a tossup.
Also I recommend you vote for everyone plays for their own country and unpicked nations are NPCs.
>>
>>339500
>>339512
>>339516
>Catalonia, Medit. Islands, Italy, Greece and Balkans
I would prefer that setup over Italy+Balkans combo.

>France-German Alliance
I don't want to leave small countries in Europe. So I'd do Western Europe + British Isles(England, Scotland, Ireland) allience. Does anyone other thoughts?

Damnit, I should make some sort of offical map about all of this.

Italy-Balcan guy, are you sure about the Tunisia?
>>
>>339498

Brazil is fracturing right now, so maybe Bolivia and Argentina are now two rivalling superpowers.

Also, would the rejected Vietnam/Cambodia super country still be too small if Thailand was thrown in the mix? I just want China to have a pesky problem to deal with.

Also, India HAS to be a faction.
>>
>>339540
I dont really care about Tunisia.
That setup would be okay, the name could still be Italian Balkan Federation though, because its just a chunk of Spain and a few islands beyond that really.
Also by Balkans, I mean the Balkans + Greece.
>>
what about china collapsed, still the same, or government changed
>>
OP?
>>
Can someone make a map of all the countries that have been made and confirmed by OP so far?
>>
>>339018
If we are still generating countries: Oceanic Union.
New Zealand and Australia (and New Caledonia?) have formed a union, with free trade and and all that other good stuff.
>>
>>340207
Also, New Malay. Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia have formed one superstate as well? They compete with the OU in pacific trade?
>>
The US has returned from my dormant state.
Can I into NATO again
>>
>>340248
I think OP is dead
>>
File: 1467746328944.png (334KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1467746328944.png
334KB, 4500x2234px
I did make some countries though. I know some are taken, but I just wanted to throw some ideas out there.

>Red: North Sea Union
>Dark Blue: Franco-Iberia
>Grey: Germania
>Light Blue: Baltic Confederation
>Light Green: Visegrad Group
>Dark Green: Mediterranean Pact
>Grey: Arab Confederation
>Gold: Eurasia
>Tan: Greater Iran

You guys can use any of them if the game does actually happen.
>>
>>340303
No USNA?
>>
>>340260

Or he's sleeping. Give him time.
>>
>>340339
Okay
>>
>>340303
I like it.
I still think that Mediterranean Pact should be named the Balkan Federation, as short of islands near Spain, each country it is made out of is part of the Balkan Mountains, and Italy borders the Ballans.
>>
>>340489
No because the economic centers qnd most of the population is outside of the Balkans.
>>
>>340544
Every country is part of the Balkans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
A quick google search shows you that.
>>
>>340562
Okay but "Balkan alliance" Doesn't have a jingle to it.
Mediterranean Federation does though
>>
>>340580
I mean Balkan Federation or Balkan Union, not just Balkan Alliance.
Hell, why not Roman-Balkan Federation, or Byzantine-Balkan Union?
>>
>>340585
Whatever, it ain't a big deal.

What country(ies) should we be?
>>
>>340588
I think everyone should play as their own nation and those that are not chosen become NPCs.
>>
>>340590
Same
Anyway I'm heading off for tonight, bye
>>
File: 0eh2f.jpg (3MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
0eh2f.jpg
3MB, 4500x2234px
Sorry for going suddenly offline last night. My internet died in the middle of the night.

>>338869
>United States of North America
The green blob in N-America.
After contastrophic events in American politics, USA's ideological climate has turned very imerialistic.

>>338908
>The Femicracy of Australia and Oceania
The Australian blob on map.
After the year 2016, the contemporary feminism started to turn to extrememism, perverting and twisting is, turning into more of a woman supermacy ideology. By the time 2019 rolled around, 10th wave feminists were hatching plans to overthrow Australian government and install a new government they coined as "femicracy".

>>338922
>The North Atlantic Federation
The deep red on the map.
After the USA went apeshit and conquered most of Canada, the rembnants of Canada formed a new federal state with Greenland and Iceland under the leadership of Iceland. Later, in east Eurasia, China attacked Russia, was successful and as a result forced Russia to split off its Eastern part as an independent country. That eastern Russia wanted to value its new gained freedom and voluntarily joined the North Atlantic Federation for protection and economic help.

>>338973
East European Bloc
Marked with greyish blue in Europe.
After the USA incident and Chinese-Russian war. Tensions grew amongst EU. The EU desired to make it more unitary, but also wanted to force on them their liberal ideologies. Eastern Bloc, had just recently been secceeded from another ideological Union(Soviet) and so didn't want to be a part of another just yet, thus they decided to leave EU and found their own EU.v.2.0. It gained huge traction.

>>338989
Nationalist European Union
Deep blue blob in Europe.
After the event in America and East Asia, Europe wanted to become more unified. It set out to form an european national idendity. Unfortunately for eastern Europe that identity was majorly based on West European identity and they decided to leave the project. Even through Britain left the EU at the beginning of 2016, it decided to return to EU after the world changing events. It is now an autonomous federal subject of Nationalist European Union.

>>339032
Greater Israelian Hegemony
Brownish beige in middle east.
During the Russo-Chinese war Russia forged an alliance with Israel to combat the Chinese allies amongst the persian countries. Together they had a chance to take out Russia's rival Turkey and other nearby countries. To strengthen ties with Israel, Russia alloved Israel have Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Iraq, Syria and Jordan.

>>339058
>Latino Union(needs proper name)
Marked with pink in South America
With the grazy events around the world, the South American countries felt their independence threatened. They decided to upgrade their economic union to resemble the peace time EU of 2010. However as Argentina didn't want to give up it power for Brazil, Argentina decided to form its own Union with other South American Countries.
(Cont)
>>
0eh2f.jpg
3MB, 4500x2234px
>>340713
>>339058
>Aztec Directorate(Needs proper name)
Marked with bluish green on map.
Argentina and other countries in the eastern part of South America saw the Brazilian attempts at forming a EU Latino Edition, but knowing their neibghours, they didn't want to give up their soverignity to Brazillians and Venezuelans. But due to the political climate of the world, they still came to conclusion that they needed to have at least some kind of political union. So they united amongst each other.

(both Latino Union and Aztec Directorate need more fleshing out and both of them need a proper name)

>>339077
>Chinese Empire
Marked with light blue in east asia.
During the war with Russia, China used an opportunity to forcefully install its bases in Korea and Japan in order to "protect them from Russia". China managed to do so without direct conflict in South Korea and Japan, but conquering North Korea was all that hard and nobody really gave a flying fuck about N-Korea.

>>339089
>Mexican Syndicate
Marked with deep pink in central America.
Like everyone else in the world Central America didn't want to lose the mega state race. The Mexican drug cartels finally usurped the government and installed some sort of mafioso monarchy to strengthen their grip and to not have to waste any more resources to "hide" their activity. Seeing that there were quite a few tiny countries around it, Mexico decided to issue an ultimatum to each one. They got to choose, wether they join voluntarily and be offered some bonuses or they will be annexed forcefully and integrated into Mexico. Some resisted and some gave up voluntarily and soon the entire central America was under their control.

>>339090
>The Arabic League
Marked with green on Afroeurasia.
Muslim countries awell felt rather threatened by the political climate of the world. To protect themselves, they founded the Arabian League. It is still in early stages of development. The members of Arabian League don't have a leader, but rather take League affecting decisions around a round table. Internal bickering a war is still permitted between different members, but should an outsider attack they have sworn that everyone will rally for defence. This unique union has produced a state that is quite weak at offencive wars, but the strongest when it comes to defencive wars.

>>339217
>South European Alliance(We need to settle on a name)
Marked with golden yellow in Europe.
Some southern European countries didn't like the imposed cultural hegemony from West Europe and also decided to form their own EU Latin Edition.

>>339350
some of this doesn't fit into current world. I'll try my best to it in.
>Central Asian Union
Marked with Green where Russia and Khazakstan and Tibet should be.
War was pretty tough on both, China and Russia, but Russia managed to conquer Kazakstan and won the approval of Tibetan people, by taking them into their own fold. Also, Mongolia ended up as an autonomous region in Central Asian Union.

(Cont.)
>>
>>340713
>>340734
>India
Marked with dark green in India.
India hasn't really changed much.

>South Eastern Asia Confederation
Marked with pick in South Eastern Asia
(Needs biography)

>West African Union
Marked with blue in west Africa
(Needs biography and a proper title)

>Central African Union
Marked with pink in africa.
(Needs biography and a proper title)

>South African Union
Marked with orange in Africa.
(Needs a proper biography and name)
>>
File: sr01SPL.gif (2MB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
sr01SPL.gif
2MB, 450x390px
>>340713
>>340734
>>340738
Once we flesh out the other nations, we move to the next phase of the game.

Btw we can still modiy the existing nations if anyone wants.
>>
>>340738

Do we NEED to flesh them out? Why not just say they did it out of defensive and economic gain?

The South Eastern Asia Confederation is the only one that needs specification, as it was founded by Vietnam and Cambodia to protect the other nations from China's looming threat. Therefor, it will be called the Viet-Khmer Collaboration.

The UWA (United West Africa) would have been founded by Liberia and Nigeria, as Nigeria had the tech investments and funds, while Liberia had the dream to be a better USA, one that wouldn't become a war-mongering tyrant. As such, the UWA would act as a rouge NATO, defending lesser nations.

The Central African Union would just be called the DRC, as it's just a bloated DRC.

Also OP- you forgot the UC:

>>339137
>>
>>340754
The USNA looks good but they would have Nova Scotia and New Brunswick as well
>>
ples come back OP.
>>
>>340754
The antarctic corporation
In short, the entire antarctic land mass was purchased by a very powerful company that prospers massively off of tourist attractions. they even train penguins to act as butlers.
>>
File: 1465931458690.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465931458690.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>340919
Firstly, I as a GM will most probably play them as NPC's. But they need some sort of personality so that I would know how they would act. Thus, they require something.

>OP you forgot the UC
I saw that post, but as I stated in the first post, I don't want small countries in this game, so I merged it with Mexican Syndicate.

>>341037
But it does have them, what are you talking about.

>>341088
I'm back dude. I just waited until now. Yesterday, the peak activity started around the same time.

>>341106
I just don't see that happening, anon. Antarctica is split up between major world powers, each having a claim on a slice of it. I don't think they would sell it.\

Also, it is really fucking hard to colonize entire Antarctica. Antarctica is fucking huge and most of it is uninhabitable desert. It would take decades just to for people to migrate there.

So, in its current state, your idea is unacceptable. Modify your claim to be more realistic and try to ansver the problems I raised. After you respond with an improved version with Antarctic Corporation we will see if something is still wrong with it.
>>
>>341276

Do you require any more lore OP?
>>
>>341280
We are pretty much done with worldbuilding now.

Did we agree on which gamemode we will be playing as?
>>
>>341294

Yes.

The Aztec Country should be named after Incans though, as it has no land in Central America.

Also, the Arabs should be nerfed by making Ethiopia and Somalia a right-wing Coptic State.
>>
>>341276
My apologies, the antarctic corporation started it's work in the year 2018, pouring massive amounts of funds and resources into antarctic research, as such all useful research to be concocted on the continent was finished by the end of 2019, the corporation has been swallowing one research camp after the next sense, and it is predicted to own the continent by 2027. Already this project has raked in millions in net profit.
>>
>>341276
They're in Quebecois hands, the lands East of Maine.

And the US is cold to North American and Caribbean nationss, as well as the Chinese, Aussies, and Rooskies, but is warm to Europeans, Arabs, Asians, and Africans.
>>
>>341276
OP you here
>>
File: 1466421117203.gif (2MB, 388x283px) Image search: [Google]
1466421117203.gif
2MB, 388x283px
>>341304
I did some research on South America. It currently has organizations that we can base the names off to.

The union with Argentina, Chile and etc, would then be called Andean Community. This is a real thing aswell.

About the Latino Union with Brazil and stuff. They could then be named Mercosur after an economic proto-eu union with same name at the same place.

>>341305
If I understand you correctly, your country is Dutch East India Company but in Antarctica in 2020. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIhMJGWiM8
Seems very cool. Approved.

>>341366
The Quebecois IS in fact a part of The North Atlantic Federation encompassing parts of Canada that US didn't conquer, Greenland, Iceland and East Russia. Its capital is located in Iceland and its offical languages are icelandic and english.

>>341371
Yes.

Lore is basically done now. Lets start with the second phase.

As the concencus was there is two ways you can play this.
1). The classical /qst/ way where people suggest and vote on stuff to do with our collective country.
2) /tg/ style builder game. You select yourself a country and only you can command it.

So, sign up for either gamemode. Respond with "Gamemode 1" if you want the 1st option and respond with "Gamemode 2" and specify which country you are playing as.

Also, I think I am gonna have to make some sort of wikipedia to keep track of all the stuf. Probably gonna make it tomorrow morning when when you all are sleeping on the other side of the globe.
>>
>>341432
Gamemode 2
Roman-Balkan Federation
>>
>>341432
Gamemode 2 Antarctic Corporation.
>>
>>341432
gamemode 1
>>
>>341521
if we end up doing gameode 2 I choose nationalist EU
>>
>>341432
>>
File: 1451286551884.jpg (1MB, 1610x910px) Image search: [Google]
1451286551884.jpg
1MB, 1610x910px
>>341521
We will do both in parrallel, dude. Gamemode 1 collective country versus the Gamemode 2 countries. Just chooce which one do you prefer.
>>
Gamemode 1

I'd much prefer a story, and not a cluttered mess that's really just another RISK game.
>>
game mode 1 then
>>
>>341432
Gamemode 2
>>
File: 1467620197690.jpg (21KB, 270x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467620197690.jpg
21KB, 270x300px
>>341544
I myself aswell don't want it to turn into risk, but I will still want to permit people to play as other countries if they want.

The gameplay for countries itself is more freeform than those RISK games, but I will moderate stuff and say results to actions and when needed tell people when they are doing going overboard with something.

I will explain the rules when we start playing.

GAMEMODE 1 PEOPLE LISTEN HERE
Now that we have enough people joined with gamemode 1, we can vote what country we will play as.

Refer to the following of posts to see the list of available countries:
>>340713
>>340734
>>340738
Since people some gamemode 2 people have already picked countries for themselves, their picked countries can't be voted on, since these countries are theirs.
Claimed countries:
>Roman-Balkan Federation(Golden blob in Europe)
>Antarctic Corporation(not on map yet, but but is situated in Antarctica)

---------------------
>>341547
Choose your country too, senpai.
>>
>>341432
Game mode 1, but I think the borders should be revised. Some of them very strange.
>>
File: hellenic_armors_18_01.jpg (145KB, 1100x729px) Image search: [Google]
hellenic_armors_18_01.jpg
145KB, 1100x729px
>>341580
Raise specific concerns. I don't know what you are talking about. Be specific. If your concerns are valid, we can still change shit.
>>
>>341578
East European Bloc
>>
>>341578
The Antarctic Corporation is situated on the Antarctic peninsula, it is suitably warm for a great amount of tourism, especially in our summer during December and January.
>>
File: 1467792104449.jpg (1MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1467792104449.jpg
1MB, 4500x2234px
>>341591
Well, a few things.

Iran wouldn't willingly join any sort of alliance or coalition with the Arabs. I think they would instead from their own bloc, whether it be diplomatic or through conquest, with nearby Afghanistan and Pakistan.

In the same vein, the East Africans wouldn't want to join the Arabs either. Maybe the Somalians, but they are such a minority compared to the rest of the East Africans they wouldn't have much of a say if they wanted to be with the Arabs.

Scandinavia wouldn't join the national EU and would probably favor the Eastern Bloc. Denmark might go with the Nationalists though given their more right leaning tendencies.

(Also, apologies for the pixelation in the borders I changed, but you had saved the image in .jpg so it changed like that.)
>>
File: 1467792104449.jpg (1MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1467792104449.jpg
1MB, 4500x2234px
>>341622
A few other things I forgot to mention or left out on the map:

You partitioned the Congo between the Pink and the Yellow states. I changed that.

Xinjiang would stay part of China and Mongolia would join China.

Bangladesh has closer ties with India than it does Southeast Asia, so it would probably join them.
>>
>>341626
Is all colored parts of the map occupied?
>>
File: walker.jpg (78KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
walker.jpg
78KB, 500x431px
>>341621
I had an idea about what you could add to your country. Its just an idea, feel free to use it or not.

>In the late 2016 many countries were iching to utlilize the massive oil fields in Antarcrica.(actually in real life we don't really know wether Antarctica has oil or not, but we can suspend our beliefs and say that in this fictional universe Antarctica has oil) Tensions grew around the world. To stop the imminent World War 3 for Antarctica a treaty was made. An unaffiliated corporation was formed who was to have no political affilliations. Anyone from any country could invest in that corporation and would recieve a fraction of company's profits depending on how much they have invested. Each country, wanting to get most out of the corporation for their own country, made all they could to make its citizens invest in it and helped the colony prosper. Many people chose to migrate there as a result of its blooming industry. Thus, the Antarctic Corporation was formed.

>But after the world changing events occured and countries of the world started to form mega states to protect itself, Antarctic Corporation didn't want to lose the race and be conquered by the new irrational countries. So it built itself an army. Now, year is 2020 tensions are in the roof. A lot of nation would want to conquer Antarctica for their own, but also many countries in the world are rather willing to protect you from others because most of the world has made large investments in you. Does Antarctic Corporation choose a side in world politics? Does Antarctic Corporation sever the former pact made with the world and take all the income to itself? Or does Antarctica do something different?

>>341622
I don't really want another country in the world. I will have to simulate quite a lot of NPC's as it is.

I can accept the East Africans as a separate union, since it is big enough, but not the Iranian bloc.

Iranian bloc is acceptable if you choose to play as it, otherwise it must be a part of one of the surrounding mega states.

To consider your info about Iran region, we could have them be voluntary close allies to the Israeilian Hegemony in a way that both retain their Independence but have joint military forces.

Or that region could be in similar alliance with India.

>Scandinavia not Nationalist EU
I think you mistook my intent with the word "nationalist" in that title. It has nothing to do with right wing ideologies, but rather it is to denote a unified European leftist identity. They have pretty much retained their liberal ideologies, thus I chose to include Scandinavia as a part of Nationalist European Union.

>>341626
>Congo change
I am fine with that change.

>Xinjiang would stay part of China and Mongolia would join China.
In my version of the map Xinjiang and Mongolia didn't join Russia. They were caught in the middle of a war and were conquered. Ceacefire was made where Russia agreed to secceede its eastern part and China agreed to seccede Xinjiang.
>>
>>341591
>>341622
Id like to add onto this.
Italy and Switzerland are trading partners, so Switzerland might also be part of the Roman-Balkan Federation, and the fact that Spain and the rest of Roman-Balkan Federation arent connected via land seems kinda odd.
>>
I had the idea of the nationlist EU being a confederation that respected the identities of its the nation states its made out of
>>
>>341719
Yes. Very yes.
>>
File: 2QnGpYF.gif (2MB, 347x222px) Image search: [Google]
2QnGpYF.gif
2MB, 347x222px
>>341725
Yea, I meant something similar. Nationalist EU is kinda trying to be like rial life USA where anyone can be European if they want, but can still retain "muh ancestry". The state is pushing and shilling their country to make people think of themselves as Europeans first and whatever nation they are second.

----------------
I made the changes suggested above that I found acceptable. But the Iran Bloc issue needs still to be decided.

>>341709
>Is all colored parts of the map occupied?
Yes? We have just created lore and countries before we play. If you are looking to join in, scroll upwards until you see the post where I told people to vote on GAMEMODES. Then start scrolling downwards to see which countries are already claimed.
>>
0eh2f.jpg
3MB, 4500x2234px
>>341757
Also forgot to add the updated map.
>>
Lets just play AS Italy.

After all, that's what everyone was voting for when they brought it up.
>>
>>341757
Persian hegemony
>>
>>341773
Im playing as Italy though.
>>
>>341432
gamemode 1
>>
>>338802
>tfw can never be a rich guy who takes over Antarctica in these
Man.
>>
>>341778

Oh ok.

How are we going to organize the Game 1 country vote?
>>
File: 01.jpg (267KB, 930x1400px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
267KB, 930x1400px
>>341578
>Voting/poll/whatever summary
Gamemode 1:
>>341532
>>341544
>>341546
>>341580

Gamemode 2:
>>341443
Roman Blakan Federation
>>341465
Antarctic Corporation
>>341547
(Still hasn't chosen a country)

We have currently got 4 people signed up for Gamemode 1 and 3 people signed up for Gamemode 2.

-----------------------
There is also a vote going on to decide what country will Gamemode 1 play as.
>East European Bloc(1 vote)
>>341595
-----------
>>341773
You can't vote to choose Roman-Balkan Federation since someone has already chosen to play it in Gamemode 2. You need to choose something else.

>>341774
What do you mean by Persian Hegemony?
>>
>>341807
as a name for the Iranian bloc
>>
Look OP- "Game 2" can't happen.

Independently controlled nations are just going to make this complicated and a total mess.
>>
>>341807

I guess the East European Bloc is my vote as well.
>>
>>341807
I vote for Western Europe for Game 1.

Also what >>341812 said. A bunch of game 2 players will just make this game confusing. Have it solely on game 1.
>>
>>341812
Literally how.
If anything itll make OPs job easier with less nations for him to control.
>>
>>341818
Stop being a cunt.
Having Game 2 players doesnt affect you in the slightest.
Give me any sort of evidence that this will be the case, when Game 2 players can put on a trip.
>>
>>341823
well it makes planning kind of hard because then the game 1 players strategies are revealed to the game 2 players
>>
>>341828
OP would still see you guys planning.
>>
File: 21ex0lu.jpg (85KB, 526x639px) Image search: [Google]
21ex0lu.jpg
85KB, 526x639px
>>341823
>Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>341828
>>341829

How would OP being able to "see" our plans be any different to a video game?

There's a clear difference between an AI and an opponent.
>>
File: 98916.jpg (336KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
98916.jpg
336KB, 1280x1024px
Gamemode 2:
>>341443
Roman Blakan Federation
>>341465
Antarctic Corporation
>>341547
(Still hasn't chosen a country)

We have currently 3 people signed up for Gamemode 2.
-----------------------
>>341801
Dude, why do I feel like I am constantly repeating myself over and over again to explain stuff I have already explained some posts before.

Anyways, those who choose to play in Gamemode 2 get to choose their country right away amongst the countries that are not yet taken.

Now that sufficent number of people are present to for Gamemode 1. We can vote on what country to choose. You can vote only those countries that are not claimed by someone else.

Now, gamemode 1 people: GET TO VOTING BEFORE ALL THE GOOD COUNTRIES ARE CLAIMED BY GAMEMODE 2 PLAYERS.

>>341811
I don't need a name for it, dude. Go reread my post where I responded to your suggestions.

--------------------------------------
There is also a vote going on to decide what country will Gamemode 1 play as.
>East European Bloc(2 vote)
>>341595
>>341817
>Nationalist European Union(1 vote)
>>341818

>>341828
The same problem is apparent in purely gamemode 2 games always. Don't worry, as GM I will moderate the game.
>>
>>341843
Except said AI is being played by OP, whom has the benefit of knowing how his game works.
Key word is Played.
>>
File: 1465263372872.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465263372872.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
NOTICE:
I am closing the vote in an hour after this post.
>>
>>341870
Hey OP, after the game starts, are new players allowed to join as one of the NPC nations? If so, you should mention it once the game starts. Same if its not the case.
>>
File: 1465107377534.jpg (38KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465107377534.jpg
38KB, 640x960px
>>341812
>>341818
>>341820
>>341823
>>341828
>>341829
>>341835
>>341843
>>341849
>Gamemode 2

Gamemode 2 will not make a mess. And keeping track of information will not be too difficult. Tomorrow I will make a wikia page to keep track of all the countries, their stuff and whatever.
>>
File: 1465108217260.gif (1020KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465108217260.gif
1020KB, 220x300px
>>341882
Yes, new players can join in at any time either as Gamemode 1 or Gamemode 2. However, at some point of time there may come a situation where all countries are taken and new people can't choose vacant countries to play as. But that won't be a big problem since I predict that some people go AFK and stuff and thus those who want to play Gamemode 2 can just play Gamemode 1 until some country becomes vacant.

Also, I will be generating events for all countries from time to time and one of those events could be how a part of a mega state decides to rebel and forge their own mega state, creating a vacanct country that can be claimed.
>>
>>341899
that could be how the Iranian bloc forms and the change in the balance of power and its effects is how things start off
>>
>>341847
Nationalist European Union
Game 1
>>
>>341870
Western EUrope or USA
>>
File: nBUX0VG.jpg (174KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nBUX0VG.jpg
174KB, 800x1000px
>>342016
yes, that could very well be how the Iranian Bloc could be formed in future, but currently I wish to not make any new contries

Gamemode 1 voting for country:
>East European Bloc(2 vote)
>>341595
>>341817
>Nationalist European Union(2,5 votes)
>>341818
>>342021
>>342025
>United States of North America(0,5 votes)
>>342025
--------------------------------
10 minutes are left till the voting is closed
>>
>>342042
Gamemode 1
East Europe or South America
>>
did you get my vote for game mode 1
>>
>>342042
East Europe
>>
0eh2f.jpg
3MB, 4500x2234px
>>342055
South America has two factions.
>Andean Community
Argentina, Chile, etc
>Mercosur
Brazil, Venezuela, etc

which one of them
>>
>>340738
The Greater South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere was a project that was made to economically tie in the nations of south east asian to a uniform system as to provide ease of access between the nations in terms of trade. The coming reforms of the nations in preparation for this union made all of its members quite competitive in the world market. and For an era, The South East was the center of trade and innovation. It's manufacturing centers in indonesia, thailand, philippines and vietnam was producing over 24% of the world's gdp. and the group of nations boasted the world's most largest and luxurious ports situated in the philippines. However all of this wealth draw the attention of their northern neighbors who was amassing units and showing great agression on the borders of vietnam, cambodia and the philippines. With the utter failure of the UN to prevent the conflict, The Group of nations was forced to tie their militaries together, joining the nations politically. And thus the greater south east Asian Co-prosperity sphere has become a great military power where the great engines of vietnam and indonesia produced ships to secure the trade routes and logistics between the nations and the combined might of the 11 nation's military has managed to secure the borders from the chinese.
>>
File: 1456336806715.jpg (347KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
1456336806715.jpg
347KB, 800x602px
>>341528
>>342058

you have not voted yet, senpai
>>
>>342074
gamemode 1
nationlist EU
>>
>>342070
.Quang Dũng Nguyễn was a general of the vietnamese army who saw the first incursions of the chinese into their lands and launched a successful campaign to to push them back. His sucess against the superior northern forces provided him a great prestige and thus he was chosen by the continental congress as the high admiral and was confirmed by the high united senate ,Thus he has complete control of the GSEACPS' army and navy but the order to declare war was upto the continental congress.
>>
>>342074
game mode 1
GSEACPS
>>
>>342066
US or EU
>>
>>342042
I'll second the Eastern European Bloc
>>
File: untitled.png (2MB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
2MB, 1536x1152px
Gamemode 1 voting for country:
>East European Bloc(4,5 votes)
>>341595
>>341817
>>342055
>>342062
>>342107
>Nationalist European Union(4 votes)
>>341818
>>342021
>>342025
>>342079
>>342105
>United States of North America(1 votes)
>>342025
>>342105
>Unspecified South American Country(0,5 votes)
>>342055
>Greater South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere(1vote)
>>342099
------------------------------------
It seems that East European Bloc has won the vote.
>>
>>342066
Who are the reds?
>>
>>342135
Ayy
>>
>>342135
>The North Atlantic Federation
The deep red on the map.
After the USA went apeshit and conquered most of Canada, the rembnants of Canada formed a new federal state with Greenland and Iceland under the leadership of Iceland. Later, in east Eurasia, China attacked Russia, was successful and as a result forced Russia to split off its Eastern part as an independent country. That eastern Russia wanted to value its new gained freedom and voluntarily joined the North Atlantic Federation for protection and economic help.
>>
>>342066
Also. Politically.

GSEACPS is a politically union wherein there is a continental congress that was formed from the representatives of the each nation's regions.
The United High Senate consist of each nation's president and vice president. The presidents and vice presidents do still have autonomy in regards to their own nation except if it deals with the GSEACPS military or in regards to the trade laws that affects the uniformity of the member nations. This federal government is quite hampered as well as by law It cannot dabble with it's member nation's affairs except when it deals with the military, it's membership, or when in regards to trade. If one wants to change something in regards to these aspects, they need to convince the continental congress to pass a change in their law by petitioning the high senate.

The Continental congress and the Senate is situated in the high tech city of Singapore. The grand navy however is situated in the grand bay of manila.
>>
File: Líður vel ma'r.png (111KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
Líður vel ma'r.png
111KB, 350x224px
>>342149
>the rembnants of Canada formed a new federal state with Greenland and Iceland under the leadership of Iceland.
>>
Okay, the votes are now settled. And the result was "East European Bloc". Now that we have that cleared out, phase 2 of our game setup is complete.

Next up is starting to play the game. It won't happen today, though. Tomorrow I will make a new thread, detailing the rules and other important information for the players and the game will then begin.
>>
>>342182
awwwwww.

what time op?
>>
File: WzGJ8fR.jpg (216KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
WzGJ8fR.jpg
216KB, 2048x1365px
>>342164
You wanted to play Gamemode 1, but since you are putting so much work into this country, perhaps you will want to play in Gamemode 2, where you will be able to control GSEACPS alone instead.
>>
>>342210
okay! I will do it then! changing my vote to gamemode 2
>>
File: 1467489076719.gif (4MB, 361x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467489076719.gif
4MB, 361x422px
>>342204
I will come online at about 10 hours from now. At roughly that time I will post the thread. But I won't be advancing any turns until about 20 hours have passed from now, because that is the time when peak traffic usually hits the thread.
>>
>>342236
See ya then OP
>>
>>342242
Cya
>>
>>342236
Cya!
>>
>>342210
Im going to also expand on the lore of the Roman-Balkan Federation for MUH IMMERSIONS

The countries of the Balkans noticed parts of Europe unifying into several larger nations. Fearing that they were to be conquered individually, they reformed a larger Yugoslavia, incorporating Greece and the other Balkan states into the Balkan Federation.
Meanwhile, Italy desired to become greater, to honor their ancestry. They reformed, changing its name into Rome once more. Noticing months of confusion over the Quebec Civil War and several countries merging, they sought to expand their land, engaging a war with both Switzerland and Spain. It succeeded, claiming both nations under its banner.

Both Rome and the Balkan Federation became strong trading partners and allies, and over time it was decided they would merge into the single Roman-Balkan Federation to grow into a stronger nation.
>>
I'm might come up with some more lore to flesh out the EU
>>
Wait, so is it possible for me to claim the North Atlantic Federation?
>>
>>342216
I also want GM2
>>
>>342301
Yes, tell OP you want North Atlantic Federation.
>>342310
What nation do you want then?
>>
File: Arch-Enemy-Interview-2014-5.jpg (179KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Arch-Enemy-Interview-2014-5.jpg
179KB, 533x800px
>>342268
Rome+Balkan just conquering Spain and Switzerland is fishy. Why didn't the other powers in Europe respond to this? Perhaps you were allied with someone strong nearby or smth?

>>342265
Cya

>>342276
Please do.

>>342301
Yesterday someone wanted to play as it, but there were no signs of him today, so I recon that you can have The North Atlantic Federation.
>>
>>342314
USNA
>>
>>342341
Due to the mess of other nations merging and breaking up in Europe and Asia, along with the North American War while Rome invested more into its military. Roman-Balkan Federation saw its chance and waged a war with Switzerland and conquering it before fighting the Iberian Union.

And an alliance with another European power is possible.
>>
>>342341
Approved, you can play as United States of North America.

>>342369
It still seems a bit fishy. I will let this biography pass for now. But try to expand that biography by tomorrow to make it a bit more believable.
>>
>>342399

>>342361
Fug, I meant to write to you that:
Approved, you can play as United States of North America.
>>
>>342399
Uhh, I wanted USNA.
>>
>>342412
No, no, you were approved to play USNA. I just accidentally quoted myself instead of you.
>>
>>342412
Oh nevermind I saw it.
>>
List of Game Mode 2 Nations
Roman-Balkan Federation
Antarctic Corporation
North Atlantic Federation
Greater South East Asian Co Prosperity Sphere
United States of North America
>>
>>342341
>I recon that you can have The North Atlantic Federation.

Alright. Áfram Ísland (og hinir)!
>>
>>342268
The Roman-Balkan Federation is also unique in its capital, it possesses two 'fake' capitals, Rome and Constantinople. Its true capital is Taranto, due to being geographically advantageous, between both the Balkans and the rest of Italy.
>>
>>342473
Cool
>>
>>342236
>17 hours
Could we maybe get a link in this thread?
>>
>>344161
Tis taking too long....
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>344253
Second
>>
File: 63605278.jpg (104KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
63605278.jpg
104KB, 298x403px
>>344463
Third.
>>
Where you at OP?
>>
File: 1464799312824.jpg (476KB, 2299x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1464799312824.jpg
476KB, 2299x2048px
>>345692
Sorry, guys, had unexpected things to do today. Was away from the computer for a whole day. I'll get this game running tomorrow.
>>
>>345722
See you tomorrow then.
>>
File: Barsoomian_white_ape.jpg (88KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Barsoomian_white_ape.jpg
88KB, 600x480px
OP here, started to add entries into our new dedicated Wiki. You can visit wikia page here:
earth2020.wikia.com
>>
>>348321

OH SHIT HYPE TIME!
>>
>>345722

Who is this, and when do we start playing?
>>
File: 1465106523436.png (2MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1465106523436.png
2MB, 1024x1536px
>>348413
No sauce, bro.

Wikia page is nearly done.(Like 3 more entries need to be done.) After that I start composing gamethread. And after that its game time.
>>
File: 3413252343.png (281KB, 518x345px) Image search: [Google]
3413252343.png
281KB, 518x345px
>>348435
Okay, Wikia page is done. Getting some coffe now and then game thread goes up.
>>
>>348506

Why did you change the name of the Coptic State and Viet-Khmer Collaboration?
>>
File: 1465106636444.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1465106636444.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
>>348523
>Coptic State
That union with those two countries only would have been too small country for this game. So, an Eastern African Union was formed in its stead. The union is there to stay, but you can suggest a better name for it.

>Viet-Khmer Collaboration
By its own it was also way too small. So I made it encompass way larger area. Then another anon stepped in and claimed it and expanded its lore.
>>342070
>>
>>348575
You there OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>>348435
We should make Cuba in this, maybe merge it with Venezuela to balance it's size? Good Tropico style thing.
>>
>>348575
WELCOME BACK OP! WE MISSED YOU
>>
Gamethread is up now. Get in here!!!
>>348654
>>348654
>>348654
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.