[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Oil hog.jpg (3MB, 2872x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Oil hog.jpg
3MB, 2872x1741px
So...what is this board suppose to be exactly like a Fanfiction board?

What differentiates this board from other boards like /tg/? How else are you suppose to do half the shit this board claims you can do on it?

I mean i'd love a scenario of any evil version of Asami but I dunno how this would play out
>>
You are Asami from The Legend of Korra tv show.

You are driving your motorcycle down the road.

You see a cute, but most likely poor firebender walking out of his house.

>Run that bitch over
>Drive by,splash muddy water in his face
>Catcall him
>Something else? (write-in)
>>
>>337735
It's not really a fanfiction board.
It's an RPG board where we we come together and tell an OP what's going on in the game based off what information we give them.

Sometimes The Players control individuals, teams, or nations in certain threads.

We do most of the stuff we do just by sitting around and talking in threads. It's like a collection of mini RPGs all done through text.

If you wanna know how to play proper you should get in on a board you think has a cool idea and ask its players how the game works, they're usually welcoming from what I've seen,
>>
>>337753
based off the information they give us*

And by the way there are a lot of different games here, but it wont take any tie becoming literate in most of them.
>>
>>337735
>Drive by,splash muddy water in his face
Then double around and
>Run that bitch over
>>
>>337935
Welp, meant to link to >>337752
>>
>>337935
This
>>
>>337735
TG is for discussion of things like Dungeons of Dragons, this is for the playing of things like Dungeons and Dragons.
Threads can be about whatever you want.
>>
>>337735
/tg/ had some fagots who couldn't work filters and cried about it so much the mods made /qst/ to shut them up but some quest runners refuse to leave /tg/ for reasons.
Ok now that the unpleasantness is out of the way any questions?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.